Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:53:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 5 reasons I see $100k in next 2 years  (Read 780 times)
dondonk

Activity: 588
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 08:51:04 AM

My opinion is that from the first point to the fifth point, these five points affect the price of bitcoin which can go up or down. but to get to 100k in the next 2 years I don't think it's possible.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 09:30:44 AM

My opinion is that from the first point to the fifth point, these five points affect the price of bitcoin which can go up or down. but to get to 100k in the next 2 years I don't think it's possible.

Dondonk never say never, stranger things happened with Bitcoin. It was harder to get from $0 to $1000, than to go from here point
now to $100k, it's just x10.
   I believe that anything is possible. We are seeing how crypto-communities grow quickly, how new trends are being created, more
people show interest for Blockchain technology, and except these 5 reasons there are more good ones why Bitcoin price can reach
$100k in the next couple of years.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 11:22:57 AM

There's a lot of indicators to be consider and even if there's a good news when there's no demand, the effect of it is low and its hard to push the price up to $100k in the next two years considering the people is just recovering from the big fall this year. More pump is coming, but I think we will just see the price of $30k in the next two year.

Well, DeFi project already made a pump up to $30k in just a short period of time (YFI Token), Let's see if the price will hold on that level and go for more peak. I hope Bitcoin is next and made a good run again, just like this aside from the hype. Cheesy
naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 05:37:54 PM

There's a lot of indicators to be consider and even if there's a good news when there's no demand, the effect of it is low and its hard to push the price up to $100k in the next two years considering the people is just recovering from the big fall this year. More pump is coming, but I think we will just see the price of $30k in the next two year.

Well, DeFi project already made a pump up to $30k in just a short period of time (YFI Token), Let's see if the price will hold on that level and go for more peak. I hope Bitcoin is next and made a good run again, just like this aside from the hype. Cheesy

yes I agree, maybe if you look at the price who will reach 100k $ first, it is yfi because he made a new history of dicrypto as the highest priced coin, breaking the highest btc record around 19600 $.
If you look at the comparison with the current BTC, the ratio is 1 in 3.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 11:24:10 AM

Every year the market faces a lot of ups and down, we are still struggling because of the pandemic, and two years is such a short time for Bitcoin to reach that price, I don't want to be like McAfee who create a hype without an insight if the price he predicted is possible, we need to have an insight but those five points you mentioned is not yet in full blast i figure it would be five years or more.
Erumo

Activity: 553
Merit: 42

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 11:45:18 AM

Dont like first reason in the list. How can economy crisis stimulate bitcoin price to grow till $100k ? Usually it happens in different way. Covid-19, that cause economic crisis drop the price far below $5k, but some one think that the price will grow. Strange.

Lets wait for second covid-19 wave and first symptoms of flu and how the price will react.

You mess with the meow meow
You get the peow peow
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 07:56:42 AM

Dont like first reason in the list. How can economy crisis stimulate bitcoin price to grow till $100k ? Usually it happens in different way. Covid-19, that cause economic crisis drop the price far below $5k, but some one think that the price will grow. Strange.

Lets wait for second covid-19 wave and first symptoms of flu and how the price will react.
I think the second wave of covid19 is already happening and we have already achieve high numbers of covid19 positive. But I do not see any connection between covid19 and bitcoin market price.

Most of us are in lock down and others had been stop from work which is not good because not all that stop working still receiving salary especially in private sectors that has the policy of no work no pay. Of course we need to be prepared of this virus for us not to get infected and the preparation include the financial capacity.

However even with pandemic bitcoin continue to rise and this is not becuase of the influence of the virus rather it is because more people tend to buy crypto and trade to profit. This is the reason of the bitcoin increase and everyone else wanted to earn. Getting high demand for bitcoin will relatively will make bitcoin market price to go high.
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 09:24:33 AM

The top reason why I see bitcoin going up (even if not to 100k) in the next 2 years is the fact that every single day 900 bitcoins not getting mined thanks to the halving. By calculation we are talking about that is 10 million dollars, we are talking about 10 million dollars gone every single day, that is 300 million dollars a month and about 3.6 billion dollars a year.

There is really no way that market could handle that much missing money to be covered with all the new sellers, sure people could keep selling but with about 3.6 billion less money on sell side of things, the price has to go up, I don't know how much but it has to go up. After all we are talking about actually being on the buy side and how it could just stay the same and still make it bigger.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 09:20:30 AM

I believe that in the end we are talking about a situation where bitcoin is going 10x and whenever we talk about a situation like that we have to realize that it is not easy, it will take time and it is definitely a big task. Obviously this is bitcoin and technically speaking it could be 1 cent tomorrow or 1 million, this is just technically speaking as you might imagine because we all know both of them will not happen tomorrow, but this is just to prove that suddenly you can't buy a house for 1 dollar and that house you bought for 100k will not become 100 billion neither of those will ever happen and honestly it could never happen even technically speaking. Yet with all this in mind, bitcoin doesn't look like it is going to 100k, we need to set a bit more realistic goal.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 11:05:01 AM

2 Years is too short for 100k$ mate,we can't even make $20k again for how more than 3 years now and here you go looking for this High value?
Yeah we are all positive in regards to crypto but at least we have limitation in our speculations.
I will take at least $50k in 2022 or maybe in 2023 the Longest.

Every year the market faces a lot of ups and down, we are still struggling because of the pandemic, and two years is such a short time for Bitcoin to reach that price, I don't want to be like McAfee who create a hype without an insight if the price he predicted is possible, we need to have an insight but those five points you mentioned is not yet in full blast i figure it would be five years or more.
Well regarding pandemic 2021 may have already vaccine(Hoping and praying) so we can get back to our normal living and market will do the same.
How time flies ,it is Half a year that we are in this Covid traps,but still struggling ang staying strong.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 341

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 12:48:49 PM

Maybe I was blind because I'd never see it and even felt it just like the others. Even we believe that it seems possible but I can't imagine how it fastly recovers. Currently, we are still at $10k-$12k range, how it comes possible in just 2 years. Maybe I have blown out if that will come. No, I don't believe in magic and for sure, there is no magic in crypto than the others think.

I'm an optimistic person but I was not the kind of person who been thinking that high. Really far from reality.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 04:30:26 PM

Well regarding pandemic 2021 may have already vaccine(Hoping and praying) so we can get back to our normal living and market will do the same.
How time flies ,it is Half a year that we are in this Covid traps,but still struggling ang staying strong.
If the vaccine actually works and people grow some sort of immunity towards the virus, that means I feel like things could actually go back to how it was but even stronger. You know why? Because life was life before that, but now everyone has a different meaning of life, people are realizing that home is not as bad as they imagined and we are talking about a lot more people staying at home, making their own food, having their own understanding of spending time, basically all things are changing.

This means I feel like there could be some sort of increase in savings in the future, people will probably try to minimize their life because they were forced to minimize for a while and most people didn't hated it, so I guess they will continue even after the vaccine and could have some money saved up.
hotpassion

Activity: 155
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 02:18:58 AM

According to Bloomberg's analyses, bitcoin may takes 5 years from now to reach the price of 100k and I suppose this is quite possible. I myself believe by 2025, the price of btc will be from 70k-120k.
https://blockchain.news/news/bitcoin-price-reach-100000-2025-btc-increasingly-digital-gold-bloomberg
bitterguy28

Activity: 2016
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2020, 02:36:47 AM

even just 3 of these reason may become rightful?for sure we will Hit that value even in 1 year period of time.i am not losing my faith in bitcoin and also with some of my coins in holding.

Lets pray for faster development and market reaction,More investors and the PayPal adoption hope to lead the way.

btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 06:45:33 AM

In my opinion, $100k is possible, whether in happens in the next to 2-3 years, remains to be seen. I think with the way companies and institutions putting their money in bitcoin as reserves tells a lot already. And this could really set a trend that its hard to ignore, specially if you are in the fintech or IT industry, somehow you need to get yourself involved in bitcoin, whether accepting it as payment method or just putting your cash into bitcoin as treasury reserves assets, because in the end, it will be a win-win for the company. And this trend will grow in the next coming years that will push the price to 6 digits.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 09:40:55 AM

Let's see if you prediction happen after two years from now but now 20k dollars is our target and once it will reach again that value we gonna move on the next target value for the bitcoin everything have process and there's a chance that you will see $100k but the year we will not sure about that because bitcoin sometimes dumping fast but if it's continue rising the probability to happen that is also rise.
thecodebear (OP)

Activity: 2114
Merit: 815

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 01:48:21 PM

To address a couple things here that people have said:

1) Just because Bitcoin hasn't broken $20k yet after 3 years and it has been hanging around $10k for a while, that says nothing about it not being able to hit $100k at the end of this market cycle. Just look at last market cycle, bitcoin was in the mid to high hundreds(!!) in late 2016, and hit $20k by the end of the market cycle. Because is still under $20k now because it is still the buildup part of this market cycle. Whenever Bitcoin passes the ATH from the previous cycle it explodes, so unless for some reason the market dynamics are suddenly completely different now (and I see no reason to think that), a jump from $20k to $100k during a period of say 18 months is not at all unrealistic.

2) Some people seem to have a problem with the first reason: "The 2020 Economic Crisis + Money Printing". Do you not get that governments around the world are printing vast amounts of money precisely because of the pandemic created economic crisis? This is when free money floods the world. The money has to go somewhere, and a little bit of it goes into Bitcoin, pushing the price up. Yes the short term immediate effect was the panic crash in March, and that crash is long since gone, Bitcoin is now well above where it was before the panic crash and is nearly back at the very brief 2019 high. The other side of this is that fiat currencies expect increased inflation as a long term consequence of this, also this keeps interest rates low, which means more borrowing, which means more money and debt being moved around. High inflation + high debt, this is what bitcoin was made for!

Hopefully that covers what seems to be the two main gripes that people have in these comments.

Right now I think Bitcoin is looking right on pace to peak again by end of 2022, and I expect the peak to likely be in the $80k - $120k range, so, roughly $100k.
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1045

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2020, 04:02:49 PM

Maybe I was blind because I'd never see it and even felt it just like the others. Even we believe that it seems possible but I can't imagine how it fastly recovers. Currently, we are still at $10k-$12k range, how it comes possible in just 2 years. Maybe I have blown out if that will come. No, I don't believe in magic and for sure, there is no magic in crypto than the others think.

I'm an optimistic person but I was not the kind of person who been thinking that high. Really far from reality.
In fact I am enjoying the hike now towards 14k in the near future so wanting that dreamy high on the price of bitcoin which is too close to 2-3 years 100k is hard to believe for me, the company and also the government should adopt more that has been planned of course This can be said that it needs help from several very influential aspects so it could also depend on the market conditions that are bullish.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 04:57:25 PM

2 Years is too short for 100k$ mate,we can't even make $20k again for how more than 3 years now and here you go looking for this High value?
Yeah we are all positive in regards to crypto but at least we have limitation in our speculations.
I will take at least $50k in 2022 or maybe in 2023 the Longest.
Everyone can dream any valuation and there is no one stopping from doing so Cheesy.
The reason why the market took a long time recovering from the last correction is not a big surprise as everyone knew that is how the market usually work and that is how it is set up by Satoshi in the form of halving every 4 years.

The expectation about a vaccine in the near future is another dream, you need to adapt to the changing situation and live accordingly until the virus vanishes on its own or we find a vaccine.
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1186

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 06:56:20 PM

$100k seems unrealistic in such a short time period. Given a few more years it might start trending up, but I'd think that all the bitcoins would need to be mined before this starts to happen. Once all bitcoins are mined then it becomes more of an asset like gold, but it would actually be rarer than gold in future because over time the amount in circulation will eventually fall as it gets lost or becomes otherwise unrecoverable in wallets.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████