Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:37:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Could this be the best time to invest?  (Read 1152 times)
Nancyo

Activity: 352
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 09:54:34 AM

Has there ever been a good time to invest in cryptocurrency, to me personally I believe my best time is the one I mapped out for myself cos at times when you think it's the best time and jump in its a big blow for you so make your research and trade carefully

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
codpku

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 10:20:37 AM

Like the wise man said i dont know his name the best time to invest is now
No matter its in bullish or bearish market you should not wasting your time to invest
But you have to learn or know it even a little what coin you invest
You should read the whitepaper and must know the roadmap to make sure the project have vision and future

Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 11:19:26 AM

because the price of Bitcoin still failed to break the resistance at $ 12000,
 I think there will be more bearish-, so to invest in a price of more than $ 10000 is certainly very risky.

dainoran

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 12:05:38 PM

I think now is the right time to invest, with the increasing price of bitcoin, nowadays all bitcoin is following the price movements of bitcoin and it also encourages several projects to achieve success.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 12:45:23 PM

I think now is the right time to invest, with the increasing price of bitcoin, nowadays all bitcoin is following the price movements of bitcoin and it also encourages several projects to achieve success.
dont be hurry to enter the market when we see price correction and its considered as lowest price. many traders trapped in this condition , i am often to see traders said its be best time now to buy , but in fact price still continuesly drop. we must make sure what happen in market till make bitcoin and crypto price drop .

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Jeger.Kiting

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 03:15:05 PM

For those eyeing Ethereum, currently, Ethereum's price is under $ 400. I don't know if this is an opportunity or not, however, I quite believe that in the future, Ethereum prices could exceed $ 450, even that I believe will be achieved before the end of the year.

This is the right year that you can buy it before it's too late, that we know the halving has been a few months ago, there is a possibility that at the end of the year there may be a price increase that we don't year, at least prepare before it happens that is the action that must be done on currently...
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 03:30:59 PM

if it starts new bull market it is the best time to all! to invest, to hold, to buy, to hunt crypto, to mine! I will try to do all! have good expectations!
when everyone starts to expect the bull market, it usually become a bear. This market is a game. only the one who understands its rules starts making money

Absolutely, when people get excited about this market and fomo it, it is about time that the market is about to collapse. Like 2017, a lot of people believed in the market and invested a lot of money in it. But soon the price collapsed and caused a lot of people in this market to lose money, be really careful and alert when investing in this market.
VanityWallets2015

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 03:41:38 PM

if it starts new bull market it is the best time to all! to invest, to hold, to buy, to hunt crypto, to mine! I will try to do all! have good expectations!
when everyone starts to expect the bull market, it usually become a bear. This market is a game. only the one who understands its rules starts making money

Absolutely, when people get excited about this market and fomo it, it is about time that the market is about to collapse. Like 2017, a lot of people believed in the market and invested a lot of money in it. But soon the price collapsed and caused a lot of people in this market to lose money, be really careful and alert when investing in this market.

I agree with you. This time is very uncertain, people are getting excited again.
But the moment they see the increasing value of their investment, they would choose to sell and withdraw.
With this idea in mind of most crypto investors, we could project that market will collapse after its reign.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
hidden jutsu

Activity: 467

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 03:46:05 PM

Now that the cryptocurrency market is moving up gradually the prices of different coins are going up, is it the best time to invest into different cryptocurrency asset or should we wait for a while before investing on any altcoins now.Available many expert on bitcointalk.

What's your opinions?
I think your question should be, if you can take the risk or not.
Investment is not only about the best time to invest, it is also about if you can take the risk and how much you can risk. Just like the sudden jump in price of crypto in the market, if you can take the risk to ride the market or not. The best time that you are talking about is not something that we can really determine, because every time can be the best time as long as you can take the risk.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
blue_hurricanger

Activity: 653
Merit: 183

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 03:54:33 PM

If you're not so sure about the market's signal, wait for a while before investing in any project. Don't be FOMO cause you won't lose anything other than promising profits. As long as your fund is intact, there are plenty of chances on the market in the future aka best time to invest. That's all I can say.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 03:58:36 PM

Now that the cryptocurrency market is moving up gradually the prices of different coins are going up, is it the best time to invest into different cryptocurrency asset or should we wait for a while before investing on any altcoins now.Available many expert on bitcointalk.

What's your opinions?
Yes its now time to invest especially to a potential coins like ETH. Market today is good to see as there are many alts increase in prize, nowadays market are green meaning there are increase in the price of many alts. If you have enough capital then now is the best time.
akwfleaspirit

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 07:02:38 PM

Looking at the present market, I think this is the best time to invest, but if you are investing, it's very advisable to check properly on the project, some are out there to scam people of there investment, let's be very careful with our investment.. Especially the popular defi projects springing out daily. I still feel it's safe to invest in stable coins and have rest of mind. Rather than invest in a promising ptoject and wake up to see it rugged investors.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 11:59:19 PM

In my personal views and knowledge, there is nothing like the best time to invest in this crypto ecosystem. You just need to understand and know the nature and pattern of the crypto market. Once you know and understand the crypto market, every time is the best time to invest in any coin in the  crypto ecosystem. Knowledge and understanding are the essential tools needed to invest in any coin in the crypto market but not time or value.
bbcolex

Activity: 672

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 12:58:54 AM

Any day is a great time for opportunity but the best time to invest was back 2018-2019 everything was in bargain,while happening today is more like a FOMO and hype from defis. If youre good swing trader, then this is the best time for you most defi's are pumping and market is very volatile.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: