Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:59:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BSC] MANLY Token for Charity. Legit Project  (Read 52 times)
nootnootdonki (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 04:29:18 PM

Hi everyone,

This is a project from a friend, who has been trying to advertise for some days and so far he has only encountered some bots or "professional shillers". I remember when I invested in altcoins that I had to look a lot to find projects that were not rugpulls nor honeypots. They created a token in the BSC

They started their project on Friday and they have 3,000$ on liquidity already. Market cap is on 5500$ it could be a X10 or X100 with time. Liquidity is locked and 5 people are working on it, developing, moderating and with marketing.

The project is basically Movember for cryptocurrencies. The token has a tax of 11% that is donated to male problems: Suicide prevention, prostate cancer, mental health, male poverty and other inequalities. 1% of this % is rewarded to holders in BNB. The team is good, they have good knowledge of memes but they can't find a way to advertise. They do not want shill bots or annoying shill texts going around. They have tried Twitter and Reddit and so far they just got bots, so I Though I should give this forum a chance.

This is not a shitcoin/memecoin, but a charity token. There is no airdrop nor shilling bots nor other scammy strategies. Although there is a giveaway going on on Twitter.

Webpage is manlytoken.com
You can check lock here: https://dxsale.app/app/v3/dxlplocksearch?id=0&add=0x749477F196C398605B68E560f72931E944C15876&type=lplock0&chain=BSC
Contract: 0x749477F196C398605B68E560f72931E944C15876

I really think it has potential of doing a x50, i have seen much worse tokens reach 1 million mcap, so DYOR and hop on the MANLY train.

PS: dont tell them i have posted here, because they have some kind of fight club rule that you can not talk about the coin
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 05:16:05 PM

Hi everyone,

This is a project from a friend, who has been trying to advertise for some days and so far he has only encountered some bots or "professional shillers". I remember when I invested in altcoins that I had to look a lot to find projects that were not rugpulls nor honeypots. They created a token in the BSC

They started their project on Friday and they have 3,000$ on liquidity already. Market cap is on 5500$ it could be a X10 or X100 with time. Liquidity is locked and 5 people are working on it, developing, moderating and with marketing.

The project is basically Movember for cryptocurrencies. The token has a tax of 11% that is donated to male problems: Suicide prevention, prostate cancer, mental health, male poverty and other inequalities. 1% of this % is rewarded to holders in BNB. The team is good, they have good knowledge of memes but they can't find a way to advertise. They do not want shill bots or annoying shill texts going around. They have tried Twitter and Reddit and so far they just got bots, so I Though I should give this forum a chance.

This is not a shitcoin/memecoin, but a charity token. There is no airdrop nor shilling bots nor other scammy strategies. Although there is a giveaway going on on Twitter.

Webpage is manlytoken.com
You can check lock here: https://dxsale.app/app/v3/dxlplocksearch?id=0&add=0x749477F196C398605B68E560f72931E944C15876&type=lplock0&chain=BSC
Contract: 0x749477F196C398605B68E560f72931E944C15876

I really think it has potential of doing a x50, i have seen much worse tokens reach 1 million mcap, so DYOR and hop on the MANLY train.

The website is very basic, but that's not a problem. I have read the Whitepaper and the idea is interesting. However, information on tokenomics is lacking. I have not found information about the total supply and the token allocation. Also, I think a charity project should not be anonymous, so I suggest you complete the information about the dev team.

PS: dont tell them i have posted here, because they have some kind of fight club rule that you can not talk about the coin

This seems a bit weird to me.. How do you want to do your marketing if you don't want talk about a token?

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1121

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2022, 03:40:43 AM

Hmm. quite confusing. How does someone grow this token's community and bring in more people to use it if the owners themselves are so secretive about it? I see no reason to build a token on a transparent network as BSC then not talk about the token itself.
If they want to push this token as a medium for charities then the best way to do that is to spread the word about it.
I would suggest having them run a bounty campaign, it will help in promoting this token as well as generate awareness about their noble cause.
Shoot me a pm if the team is interested in doing that.  Wink

nootnootdonki (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2022, 11:36:03 AM

Hmm. quite confusing. How does someone grow this token's community and bring in more people to use it if the owners themselves are so secretive about it? I see no reason to build a token on a transparent network as BSC then not talk about the token itself.
If they want to push this token as a medium for charities then the best way to do that is to spread the word about it.
I would suggest having them run a bounty campaign, it will help in promoting this token as well as generate awareness about their noble cause.
Shoot me a pm if the team is interested in doing that.  Wink
I think it is just the way of advertisisng lol idk. I'll tell them but it's hard to do without public
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: