Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:04:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to call the people into crypto  (Read 5919 times)
Tokenista

Activity: 910
Merit: 14

Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 11:43:45 PM

It has been time, we need Company Coupon or like Pepcoin for Pepsi, but Tokens and whole Blockchains.

Steem-Engine, Hive-Engine, TRON Tokens and the SocialGraph Turnkey Blockchain Project. This is how everyone can get in.

Everyone from the Church to the Chess Club to the University can start to privately do this with no intent to bring Bitcoiners in. That is the Future, Blockchains created with no forethought given regarding Bitcoin. Right now this is not extremely possible because Altcoins are Pegged to Bitcoin.

The very fact we call them "Altcoins" is the limitation we are experiencing.

We need Business Rules Tokens, Ticket Tokens, Coupons and Business Chains. And Charity Chains, and City Chains and Government Agency Chains. This forum or any other could pay out a Token or Coin, a Site Chain like Steemit, OpenLedger, and various dApps.

Not Altcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 02:53:42 AM

At my place, the digitization system has begun to be applied by several vendor startups. The appreciation and enthusiasm of the people around me is good. I think that in the future DeFi will continue to develop along with advances in information technology and supporting gadgets.
Salauddin1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 03:22:14 AM

The future of crypto is good and will develop a lot at present most people are more inclined towards decentralized demand than centralized work here they are able to do as they wish and help to brighten the future through investment. Now is a very good time to come to crypto many people are joining crypto which is doubling the demand for crypto the front market will be better will pump up many currencies including defi.
Rafiqul123

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 05:11:42 AM

Good morning everyone.
 The current era is the era of cryptocurrency, which has already been able to make its debut against the cryptocurrency money.
 As the days go by, the cryptocurrency is gaining ground all over the world.
 The day is not far away when the people of the world will not be able to survive without cryptocurrency.
 So in my opinion everyone should know the details about cryptocurrency.
 Those who do not understand now will regret it in the future.
 Thanks.
amarmurgi

Activity: 118
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 05:28:46 AM

Good morning everyone.
 The current era is the era of cryptocurrency, which has already been able to make its debut against the cryptocurrency money.
 As the days go by, the cryptocurrency is gaining ground all over the world.
 The day is not far away when the people of the world will not be able to survive without cryptocurrency.
 So in my opinion everyone should know the details about cryptocurrency.
 Those who do not understand now will regret it in the future.
 Thanks.
Honestly I agree with you, because at this time I am truly overwhelmed and happy with the fact that cryptocurrency is improving day by day. Its future is very bright. So everyone should hope in cryptocurrency. Thanks
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 06:05:10 AM

Of course it could be.In today's age of technology I think everyone needs to know.Since it has gained recognition as a means of large investment.And at the same time everyone is investing.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Squezzi55

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 06:27:24 AM

Do not call people into crypto without proper analysis been pass into them, tell them about the risks involved because it's certain that at a point in time they will lose money, believe me there are many people in this world today that don't want to take risks, there are some who can't even stand losing money, do the right thing and know where you stand

nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 06:58:13 AM

At my place, the digitization system has begun to be applied by several vendor startups. The appreciation and enthusiasm of the people around me is good. I think that in the future DeFi will continue to develop along with advances in information technology and supporting gadgets.
That;s very nice, a lot of people really interested with blockchain adoption right now. on the DeFi parts, maybe some country need some good structure, so that the defi can grow more eficient and get more safer

Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1484
Merit: 156

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 07:09:03 AM

I think it is high time to call your friends or neighbourhoods call into crypto. I  convinced some of my friends to invest into crypto by telling them advantages of using or holding crypto.Cryptocurrency is so important and it is not going away as crypto is the future currency.
It is not wrong to tell about crypto to your environment or friends, but you also have to tell them about the risks they will face later, even though overall crypto will not be lost because crypto is the currency of the future, every job always has risks and that must be understood as well. by the people you invite, because if they experience a loss you will be hated by your friends.
It is very important to tell friends and family about the risks of investing in crypto because if they suffer a loss, they don't just hate the invitees or the informers. but they also hate crypto and don't trust it anymore. what was even worse was when they gave hate speech against crypto in the media. it will cause FUD and panic to sell against other investors.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 07:24:07 AM

Those people who have known crypto early is very grateful because a lot of opportunities to earn in this industry. We can teach or discuss to other people about what truly this is but you can't call them to invest without proper knowledge. It is not necessary in my view that others will also enter in crypto market since they should understand first how crypto works.
dobol

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2020, 07:43:03 AM

Do not call people into crypto without proper analysis been pass into them, tell them about the risks involved because it's certain that at a point in time they will lose money, believe me there are many people in this world today that don't want to take risks, there are some who can't even stand losing money, do the right thing and know where you stand
Agree with you, a lot of people expecting to get quick bucks when they first join crypto. there's also a lot of risk in this crypto, especially because it's very fluctuative, so people need to understand first

Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 07:49:47 AM

you are right, just invite without telling the risk will only get us in trouble.  there is no profit that we get (personally) when someone starts to enter crypto but we will get in big trouble if that person loses a lot when he/she is just starting out in crypto.  In 2018, many of my friends were against me when the price of Bitcoin fell from $ 20k to $ 8k, at that time they said I was a liar and caused them to lose.  from that incident, I learned to tell them (the people I would invite) the biggest risks when investing in crypto..

sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 08:58:12 AM

you are right, just invite without telling the risk will only get us in trouble.  there is no profit that we get (personally) when someone starts to enter crypto but we will get in big trouble if that person loses a lot when he/she is just starting out in crypto.  In 2018, many of my friends were against me when the price of Bitcoin fell from $ 20k to $ 8k, at that time they said I was a liar and caused them to lose.  from that incident, I learned to tell them (the people I would invite) the biggest risks when investing in crypto..
Yes, I agree with you. The bitcoin market is constantly rippling back and forth. With such an unpredictable market, there’s no telling if you will get a return on your investment. To avoid a massive loss, keep a vigilant eye on the market. Make small investments; they’ll be more beneficial long-term. The most important thing is to believe in success) Cool
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2020, 09:27:26 AM

Haha that must be hard for you. inviting people to start crypto is not wrong, but at least you have to explain to them that crypto has a high risk, and if you don't have basic knowledge at least how to trade or do easy speculation you shouldn't influence them to join, give them an initial explanation first how the flow goes

CryptoTrip

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 09:53:01 AM

The proliferation of cryptocurrencies is inevitable. You won't surprise your friend if you say you bought something with Bitcoin, slowly but surely cryptocurrencies are becoming part of the financial system. People, large investors and corporations themselves are gradually drawn into the blockchain sphere when they learn about the advantages over the banking system.

Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 11:19:17 AM

Nooo! I will never call anyone to invest on DeFi projects or new altcoins, the risk are too high and you can end up in trouble, bitcoin is the best coin you can spread news about to crypto newbies, if they later decide to invest altcoins well that's their choice, also it's a must to give up full details to crypto newbies, let them know how risky crypto investment is, I'm sure many will turn away when they hear this lol.
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 11:30:15 PM

IMO, I think there is no compelling reason to call individuals to join into the cryptocurrency business on the grounds that the cryptocurrency crazed was at that point here because of the pandemic. The majority of the people internationally has remained indoor and keeping in mind that while surfing the internet they discovered information about cryptocurrency. That is the reason the market is pumping these days on the grounds that numerous individuals around the globe are beginning to invest in crypto-related investments especially in the Defi projects.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
TopT3ns

Activity: 2548
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2020, 11:43:04 PM

Nooo! I will never call anyone to invest on DeFi projects or new altcoins, the risk are too high and you can end up in trouble, bitcoin is the best coin you can spread news about to crypto newbies, if they later decide to invest altcoins well that's their choice, also it's a must to give up full details to crypto newbies, let them know how risky crypto investment is, I'm sure many will turn away when they hear this lol.
DeFi projects do look terrible because they are used as one that can replace ICOs, just like in 2015-2017 many new ICOs are circulating and DeFi is currently circulating too many and making bitcoin prices go up to be expensive again, hopefully DeFi won't provide bad influence on the price of bitcoin on exchanges.

bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 06:41:12 PM

Those people who have known crypto early is very grateful because a lot of opportunities to earn in this industry. We can teach or discuss to other people about what truly this is but you can't call them to invest without proper knowledge. It is not necessary in my view that others will also enter in crypto market since they should understand first how crypto works.

I am more than sure that many people have entered the market in 2017, when Bitcoin was going to the sky. Later, many of them lost money, but managed to stay in the crypto world. Hope, they understand that it is our future. As for the newcomers, there is no need to call for them. They will come with time.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 06:27:44 AM

Yes it could be a good time. But I personally don't think that if someone who are interested in new innovations are not need any specific time to enter this market. I know many trends like defi and nft going on in the market. But in my opinion it is nothing but a trend and very few of them will hold for long. So I think if we need mass to come to this space we need many more use cases. And many more tech gaints to devlop something which attract more reaches.thats it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: