Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:47:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to call the people into crypto  (Read 5916 times)
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 06:39:07 AM

It is a great time but I think it is better to just introduce Bitcoin.

A lot of people are not aware of cryptocurrencies but I do think that it will be hard for them to just ride with us without them knowing what could happen if they do that. If they invest and the price went down, they might think that you are scamming them and you made them lose their money, if they just knew how volatile it is in the first place they won't be blaming you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 10:58:46 AM

You will be the one that people will hold responsible if they lose money, the true color of your friends will be revealed once they lose money to crypto, they will start calling you names too

If you want people around you to know about crypto tell illustrate for them and let them know the risks that's presently involved in crypto currency, it's certain that there will be losses

Greatchu

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 11:15:46 AM

There are things you need to do to avoid some unnecessary bad results.

1. Let the newbies know that without learning first they will keep losing
2. Let them understand that crypto investment is high risk investment, tell them that volatility is inescapable
3. Let them know that bitcoin is the safest, followed by ethereum, any coin under top 20 are even more risky
4. Do not choose coins for anybody, let them pick themselves

ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 02:07:59 PM

This is the dilemma, on the one hand, I want to advise my friends to start studying cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies, and on the other hand, if they lose their money on this, they will blame me(after all, I gave them this advice). So let everyone go their own way.

if you can be patient then you will succeed in inviting your friends,
I have experienced that too, many of my friends do not want to jump into the crypto world, a
nd only a few people want to join because I always give them knowledge about this, don't give up

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
oprahwindfury

Activity: 552
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 04:17:10 PM

Yes, defenately. Recently specially in the Pendamic Crypto has shown it's power. It was helpful for living purpose and  also safe. Nowadays, crypto is leading the digital earning policy. Already teenagers are showing interest and crypto is the best and easy option to grow in life.

pinggoki

Activity: 1428
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 04:30:45 PM

Already teenagers are showing interest and crypto is the best and easy option to grow in life.
Do you know why most of the teenagers are the one who are showing interest in crypto? because they are full of ideas and curiosity about what cryptocurrency is. They are the one who has dreams and ambitions and has the ability to understand things about the internet world and also they are the one who are going into the flow of advancements and continues upgrading of the technology. To be honest in our department at school, most of them are really interested in crypto in which they are just teenagers that are full of ambitions and dreams.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 04:34:48 PM

Already teenagers are showing interest and crypto is the best and easy option to grow in life.
Do you know why most of the teenagers are the one who are showing interest in crypto? because they are full of ideas and curiosity about what cryptocurrency is. They are the one who has dreams and ambitions and has the ability to understand things about the internet world and also they are the one who are going into the flow of advancements and continues upgrading of the technology. To be honest in our department at school, most of them are really interested in crypto in which they are just teenagers that are full of ambitions and dreams.

Those young minds are good to be developed, it's not just about the money but the development which will help this new generations in terms of digital

advancement, the help of blockchain will let them to explore many potentials, it's great to know that there are many of them who are starting to embrace

this form of currency, for now the investment part but in due time they will realize it and developed it in a more advance usages.
gamer4156

Activity: 1008

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 05:00:20 PM

I would state it is better not to be over energized now but rather to intently notice the current circumstance. We are very much aware of what happens when just a single point is examined around the market. I think there is no compelling reason to call individuals to join into the digital currency industry in light of the fact that the cryptographic money crazed was at that point here because of the pandemic the greater part of the populace worldwide has remained indoor and keeping in mind that perusing the web they discovered data about digital money.
BryanJohn

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 07:44:38 AM

yes actually there is need to call people into crypto because a lot of people still don't have enough awareness and knowledge about crypto, and it's not easy to call people to get into crypto because there is a lot of things that need to be considered like teaching them about the crypto.
Harrison chinoye

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 08:12:05 AM

for me i think there is need to call people into crypto considering the global pandemic , so many people lost there jobs and unemployment rate is too numerous, so introducing people in crypto will surely be a way for them make a living.
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 08:19:32 AM

Let people learn about crypto themselves, make sure they are willing to learn first before anything, tell them how unsafe crypto space is, research is the only way to move forward, don't bother with people who can't take risks, in few more months we will have more newbies amongst us because of paypal crypto involvement

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Onuohakk

Activity: 672
Merit: 29

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 08:34:10 AM

Do you think now is the right time to call the people into crypto world?
No, at my country crypto still pros and cons so to call the people, such as make invitations on social media will stir up debate. So i just share information about crypto with my families. And if you call people, many of them don't have the knowledge and more potential to scammed and maybe you will be blamed
It's very difficult to convince people that do not know about crypto to invest in it. They find it hard to believe that someone can make a profit in Bitcoin within a short time.
I keep telling my friends about crypto so that when am financially stable they won't blame me that I didn't tell them about crypto.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
coiner-88

Activity: 537

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 08:58:26 AM

They will likewise lose themselves in light of this additional energy. By carrying newcomers to the market, they will likewise make a misfortune. I think there is no compelling reason to call individuals to join into the cryptographic money industry on the grounds that the digital currency crazed was at that point here because of the pandemic a large portion of the populace all around the world has remained indoor and keeping in mind that perusing the web they discovered data about cryptographic money.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
bits4books

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

Crypto is not a religion but i like it

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 10:49:04 AM

As for me, now is the most inappropriate time to call people to the crypto.
Why? Because if people start buying cryptocurrencies all over the place, it will certainly give a sharp and rapid growth - but then it will be repeated in 2018, when the market just tripped over itself and collapsed sharply. And what will happen then? Millions of new people will not only lose tens of millions of money, but also start to hate cryptocurrencies more than ever. This will be their biggest and most important mistake (in their opinion) - to trust cryptocurrencies.
And if this happens, then any coin with the word "cryptocurrency" in its white papper will be perceived as another financial pyramid/bubble and you can forget about any development of this area at all.
copoyes

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2020, 02:12:56 PM

let those who don't know crypto come alone out of curiosity without us calling them, we just have to tell them the advantages and disadvantages, the rest let those who choose to dive into the world of crypto or just hear our story. No need to wait in crypto when DeFi is hot. what we need, if those who are interested, just educate them with their crypto knowledge
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 02:32:00 PM

The Cryptocurrency massive adoption has been up lately with several and giant private companies as well as the Banks all over the world. There are countries also who already adopt cryptocurrency like India-Mongolia-Columbia https://crypto.co/news/crypto-news-indian-mongolian-banks-offer-crypto-services/. So I don't think we still need to call the attention of the people to get into crypto as they can see it already.
kenelmark

Activity: 1204

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 02:38:44 PM

for me i think there is need to call people into crypto considering the global pandemic , so many people lost there jobs and unemployment rate is too numerous, so introducing people in crypto will surely be a way for them make a living.
I think you don't have to do that because there are so many people who are competing with each other in crypto for money, even those who used to be friends have now become enemies due to cryptocurrency, so I don't think it's necessary because profitably it won't be you get.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 03:00:26 PM

The world is into technological advancement with high and intelligent development of digital platforms purposely to help and make human life into a convenient world.

Today, DeFi catch the mind, heart, or possible even the pocket of interested persons to grab the opportunities to invest. DeFi or known as Decentralized Finance will change the world perspective with regards to Financial matters which every household own some money and do transactions.

Do you think now is the right time to call the people into crypto world?

As of the moment there are many of the community now are happy to invest, because most of the altcoins so far are giving a good signals to anyone who knows in which cryptos are good to buy especially the price of Bitcoin of bitcoin little by little increased in the market. I think the price could possibly reach before end of this year at 20k$ each.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1041

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 03:17:57 PM

Those young minds are good to be developed, it's not just about the money but the development which will help this new generations in terms of digital

advancement, the help of blockchain will let them to explore many potentials, it's great to know that there are many of them who are starting to embrace

this form of currency, for now the investment part but in due time they will realize it and developed it in a more advance usages.

They are also the ones easy to lure when a project is offering a 20% return within a month. When a teenager who wanted freedom and wants to show to their social media account like they are living the dream already, they are an easy target for scams.

What I think is best to tell people in crypto is to start buying top coins and anon coins and withdraw to their personal wallets. This is because when CBDC is done creating digital currencies of countries, monitoring each of us is possible already.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Alexmagn84

Activity: 517

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 03:22:16 PM

I would state it is better not to be over energized now but rather to intently notice the current circumstance. I think there is no compelling reason to call individuals to join into the digital money industry on the grounds that the digital currency crazed was at that point here because of the pandemic the vast majority of the populace around the world has remained indoor and keeping in mind that perusing the web they discovered data about cryptographic money that is the reason the market is going moving.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: