Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:23:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is DeFi the future of crypto?  (Voting closed: August 31, 2020, 08:17:42 AM)
Yes - 8 (24.2%)
No - 4 (12.1%)
BTC is king - 15 (45.5%)
I just like money - 6 (18.2%)
Total Voters: 33

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What DeFi projects are your radar this week?  (Read 790 times)
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 11:33:17 PM

Well, if bounty is to be distribution I believe the price will quickly fall again. Hopefully it can go down to $ 0.03 and I can buy more and hold. This is a really good project and we would be very profitable holding it in the long term
It can't possibly fall to $ 0.03 mate ... look at the distribution of the bounty for round 1, the price didn't even touch $ 0.03 instead the price went up at that time to $ 0.1
experienced dump because of tweet from justin sun
when there is a good project like this it feels very unlikely if the price collapses, but when there is no support at all there are no investors who enter and buy the DeFi project it will also make the price collapse, because the price movements of all cryptocurrencies that exist depend on the interaction between buyers and seller at the exchange.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1343

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 01:42:52 AM

Nothing last forever, falling apart is a certainty of cause, you can't expect DeFi projects to keep taking the first in crypto space, there is time for everything but I just think that DeFi reign will last longer than that of ICO projects.

I agree with you, and there is nothing last forever because with the emergence of an alternative system and this system has achieved successes, So the investors automatically turn to it despite its risks, and the hype turns to it, and it becomes the talk of the people. any DeFi project or other may fail if this project does not have an expert team in its management But with time, if this project does not achieve its goals, it is better to leave it.

█████████████████████████████
█████████▀     ▄██ ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄▀▀▄█████████▄▀▀▄██████
███▄▄█▀▄██████▀ ▀████▄▀█▀ ▀██
██▀▀█▌▐█   ▀▀▀   █████▌▐█  ██
██  █ ███▄▄▄      ▀▀▀▀█ █  ██
██  █▌▐████▌         ▄▌▐█████
███▄██▄▀█████▄   ▄▄██▀▄█ ▀███
████▀ ▀▄▄▀███▀    █▀▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄ ▄█████
████████▄▄██       ██████████
█████████████████████████████
         ▄██▄     ▄
        █████   ▄████
       █████▌  █████▌
      ██████████████
     ███▀█████▀██▀████▄
   ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
 ▄▄██████▄██▄▄██████▄█▀
▐██████████████████████▄
 ▀████████         ████▀
   ▀███████▄     ▄███▀
    ███████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████
▄▄███████████████████▄
               ▄███▄
            ▄████████

▄▄██████████
       █▀▀▀██▀▀▀████
      ███████████
    ▀▀▀████████████
      ▀███████████▀
      ▄███████████▄
 ▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀   ▄
▀▀█▀▀
███████████▀▀▀█▀▀
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
..PLAY NOW..
       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
     ████████████████
 ▄▄▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ▄█▄      ██
    ▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄          ▄▄
    ▄▄▄███▄▄▄    ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀▀
     ▀ ▄█▄ ▀  ▀▄█ ▀█▀ █▄▀
    ▄▄  ▀     ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀        ▀██▀▀█▀▀██▀
         ██   ▀ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ ▀
mr.smith

Activity: 119
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 02:02:43 AM

Nothing last forever, falling apart is a certainty of cause, you can't expect DeFi projects to keep taking the first in crypto space, there is time for everything but I just think that DeFi reign will last longer than that of ICO projects.

I agree with you, and there is nothing last forever because with the emergence of an alternative system and this system has achieved successes, So the investors automatically turn to it despite its risks, and the hype turns to it, and it becomes the talk of the people. any DeFi project or other may fail if this project does not have an expert team in its management But with time, if this project does not achieve its goals, it is better to leave it.

DeFi is still evolving and they are getting a lot of fo supports from investors and the community this is why the network is clogging because of to many transactions in the DeFi projects, I guess they are going to be part of the future of Cryptocurrency unless we see major hacks in the smart contract of this DeFi projects.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php
boss1dg

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 01:05:05 PM

After Mantra DAO huge success (though for short term price hike) same team members pushed another project RioDefi. Only difference is this time RioDefi had 20m initial marketcap at public sale price which was unreasonable for such project and 200m valuation considering 1b total supply. Project can't be judged solely on price but fundraising must not be more than required. It cause loss to investors as seen in RFUEL (riodefi native token) case. Project looks good but how team move on it will decide its destiny.

For long term i am still exploring options in defi but still thinks we should give it time to see how it goes, currently hype is more than belief on DEFI.

amiraja2

Activity: 780
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 01:53:32 PM

My prediction this week is very good to buy Band Protocol and Kava coins these two coins have great potential for the maximum price,

fammy

Activity: 224

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 02:25:09 PM

I am still rooting UniSwap that will still pumping knowing that there is still hype that this UniSwap is making in just a short period but I want to see a new DeFi project that will definitely boost the market.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 07:45:46 PM

Now I'm watching many projects that are related to defi sphere and so far I can single out two projects that I really liked with their capabilities and technologies, and this is DEGO project, which is developing very quickly and I think this project has an incredible future and second project is Yland, I think this project will also show itself very soon.
bernardoreis

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 08:06:09 PM

I have been following GEO from GeoDB, especially the GEO-ETH pair on Uniswap. They have been successfully crowdfunding through the Crowdcube and Seedrs platform in the UK raising over £4m. Their testnet has already generated more than 50k wallets. The team is excellent and I have been following the project through the Telegram also. They launched their DeFi yield farming recently with great returns... I hope it helps!  Grin
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 09:18:55 PM

Looking at most DeFi projects today and their current prices as well, can someone be really motivated to hold them? Also, it is not even holding or investing in any of them is the issue but however, the issue is, if their prices can come up in a courageous way again but it also shows that only good DeFi projects will come out strong amidst the unfavorable market. In addition, in as much as Defi potential is very good hence it can be said to be with us for a while but this can only work when investors starts going for the good projects while ignoring those that have nothing to offer than hype.
Nevertheless, no Defi project is under my radar however the coins under my radar are Bitcoin and Ethereum.

forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2020, 09:43:17 PM

Unfortunately, I missed the voting Sad . Anyways, I got involved with two projects recently which are related to DeFi. First is Oikos, which is decentralized finance on Tron network. Its exchange really looks good. Second is DIA which is a decentralized information asset, an oracle platform. Let us see where it will go in the near future.

Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 10:03:23 PM

when there is a good project like this it feels very unlikely if the price collapses, but when there is no support at all there are no investors who enter and buy the DeFi project it will also make the price collapse, because the price movements of all cryptocurrencies that exist depend on the interaction between buyers and seller at the exchange.
The price of the coin depends upon market players. However, the action take place when there is a good new or catalyst of the coin. It will never be pumped unless there is a PnD in that coin or the chart looks good. When a certain coin collapse, it probably made a mistake under its development or the mainnet has delays. The market is really based in fundamentals. Because only catalyst pushes the price of a coin.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 12:25:02 PM

From several news updates related to the Defi-based project development that I read, the Aave Platform comes. They offer their latest venture capital investment patterns involving Blockchain Capital, Standard Crypto, and Blockchain.com. if not mistaken It is called a flash loan

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
Drahzar

Activity: 345
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 10:50:54 PM

I'm looking for uniswap, polkadot and new stablecoin dex  - xsigma, they looks nice and credible
JHORN

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 08:37:06 AM

I only have four DeFi projects I'm holding presently and I believe they are good enough for what to come, I suggest you do your own research, this isn't a financial advice

1. Ferrum Network
2. ChainLink
3. DIA
4. Avalanche
5. Polkadot

RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 08:50:09 AM

My favorite DeFi projects are UNCX, 0xMR, FARM
retalids

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 02:23:34 PM

I'm looking for uniswap, polkadot and new stablecoin dex  - xsigma, they looks nice and credible
btw heard about xsigma, they looks nice and have a team from ripple and amazon
CaptainDeFi

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 09:08:44 AM

DeFi projects are so underrated! I was researching on YouTube and found the channel that explains what is DeFi, possible future of it and perspectives. Those guys from PeakDeFi opened my eyes, DeFi will be so popular in a couple years, so better invest now. All we have to do is to look for great promising projects, invest and hodl!
PeakDefi is a cool one, their PEAK will be launched on OKEX and BSC staking, so now is the best time to join.
https://peakdefi.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: