Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:58:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✠ The Official AltCoin WhiteList ➢ For Real Coins☆With Real Devs☆With Real Goals  (Read 8559 times)
jakema

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:31:56 AM

Mintcoin should be added to white list, it should start to gain traction in the market soon and has a very good future

website and more info
http://mintcoin.cc/
Crypt Keeper (OP)

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:34:31 AM

Klondikecoin deserves to be on the whitelis.

I need reasoning.

And ,

its catch 22, I am trying to discern which coins are ethical and have valid justification, but I guess everycoin is going to provide reasoning for their existence,..

And regarding Baritus, he could have just as easily dumped all those coins and made up something to justify that,..

but who is to say, so at this point, I want to just add the coins that people are providing positive compelling arguments but that could just as easily mislead people when in fact some shady stuff is going on with the coin and it in fact should be discredited, there is no real way to tell, you guys see the what im saying right?

bcx may be right, maybe I should have just moderated the thread and use my own judgement,..

What I will do for now is continue posting both sides of the story as I am doing.
justice4all

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:39:12 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2014, 07:55:23 AM by justice4all

FYI, inthemoney25 and justice4all are the same user.

~BCX~

Yeah right whatever you say, I'm sure he lives in Japan too. More wild unsubstantiated speculation. FYI BCX and Bozo The Clown are the same people.  Cheesy

Like it or not, the block chain doesn't lie. Baritus sold his coins and lied about them being stolen.

~BCX~

Hahha yeah like a jury is going to believe that rubbish. Its speculation and you know it. What about Bitcoin? You going to accuse the devs of dumping bitcoin too after all the dumps previously lol.

Do you have any other coins you would like to talk about or are you just going to rant on endlessly about Digitalcoin?
samson
Legendary

Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:39:57 AM

It's not just because the dev sold some of his coins.

It is because the Dev sold $30,000 USD of his coins and claimed they were stolen which was proven to be false via block chain analysis. At the same time dev was selling his coins, he was taking in investor funds. That's why.

~BCX~

Could you please post the block chain analysis, I am genuinely interested in this.
blueangel01

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Hello! Send me a message.

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:41:52 AM

I think all altcoins will be added in the whitelist. There is always a good reason for something. I think its best that you add specific rules that you want to be added in the whitelist.

Msg me if you want me to put anything here.
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:45:07 AM

whitelist

Sexcoin  > for the adult market and has a dedicated dev team / an expanding user base

zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868

ADT developer

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:50:24 AM

I think all altcoins will be added in the whitelist. There is always a good reason for something. I think its best that you add specific rules that you want to be added in the whitelist.

that is why I suggested a points system so each negative thing takes away points and each positive thing adds points

less than 0 points is blacklisted

0 points is grey listed

1+ points is whitelisted

all you need is a list of good and bad things for each coin

I am sure it would help people see what coins are better as they would have higher points and it would encourage devs to do more to get there points up

just an idea but it worth thinking about

justice4all

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:52:06 AM

What do people think about Worldcoin? I'm a bit on the fence with them after the Sharmbeck debacle. They see do seem to have some interesting projects being worked on though.
Crypt Keeper (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:52:17 AM

I agree, so what I am going to do is add all of the comments so people can see what all of the coins have to offer, some have a more extensive list than others, which may make them more worthy, so,

I think that the way this is going is just fine, everyone that buys digital coin should know about what some people are saying about the coin and the possibility of the coin being dumped like that rather than them having no clue about it,..

This makes people justify the coins they support and lets people see what is so good about them, hopefully they can make the decision on their own so all of this is valuable information for a newb that might just be hopping on an exchange looking for a coin to invest in.
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:54:28 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2014, 08:10:01 AM by kelsey

Bitcoin scrypt - just a copy of bitcoin and litecoin. It does not offer any innovation at all. Just mocking the bitcoin algo.

Completely wrong I think you need to research bitcoin scrypt alittle more before blacklisting it. Its brave enough to do what Bitcoin Devs are too scared to do, change the algo to keep mining fairer.

bitcoin scrypt also meets all the criteria listed in the title  "For Real Coins☆With Real Devs☆With Real Goals " has all 3.

and in the opening statement you clearly state "A coin cannot be whitelisted or blacklisted just because of its name." hmmmm
elrapido80

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:56:28 AM

I agree, so what I am going to do is add all of the comments so people can see what all of the coins have to offer, some have a more extensive list than others, which may make them more worthy, so,

I think that the way this is going is just fine, everyone that buys digital coin should know about what some people are saying about the coin and the possibility of the coin being dumped like that rather than them having no clue about it,..

This makes people justify the coins they support and lets people see what is so good about them, hopefully they can make the decision on their own so all of this is valuable information for a newb that might just be hopping on an exchange looking for a coin to invest in.
Sure, but if you don't verify these claims people will write anything to make their coin look good. Even a vote system would only lead to the biggest community of bagholders having the 'whitest' coin.

The only way to do this is by doing the research, then making your own choices on what to add to the list and hope the community accepts you as a fair and reasonable arbiter of shitcoinery.
cryptojette

Activity: 291

POP Across the Universe

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 08:01:26 AM

Why invest in POP?

★ Because We are working to lift the entire CryptoCurrency Community into the Hands of Popular Culture by giving them an easy way to buy into the market.

★ We have a strong community of miners that have been mining for two months and have just got on our first exchange so there is plenty to go around and its going for cheap!
https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=trading&m=POP&b=BTC  

★ There are less than 1 billion Coins in existence right now which is 1/90 to IFC so theoretically the Price should be 90 X IFC which would put us at 810 satoshi

★ I am designer/co-dev (CryptoJet) giving a presentation and this years Crypto Currency Convention http://www.cryptocurrencyconvention.com/ also,
★ just input promo code "POP" for 1/2 off your entry ticket to the convention, that saves you $100

★ We are doing extensive polling to find out what exactly Popular Opinion is within the Crypto Community

★ Mining is extremely fun and there is even a Super Epic Reward of 100,000X Coins every 9,999 blocks

★ We have an Art Design By an Award Winning Artist that even met Niel Armstrong (landed on the Moon) Joe Jones http://airmail-greetings.com/about_the_artist.php

★ Not only are we looking to lift the entire Crypto Currency Community we are also looking to benefit the entire world

★ We had 0 premine and are Not Looking dump our coin and abandon our community, we are in it for the Long Haul

★ We even Have a Featured Artist Every three months on our website!

Take a Look!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=444745.new#new

We are even a Hosted Coin on CryptoCoin Talk!  https://cryptocointalk.com/forum/768-popularcoin-pop/

-^.^-
Crypto Jet
Popular Coin POP
jonnysomething

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 08:08:23 AM

whitelist

Sexcoin  > for the adult market and has a dedicated dev team / an expanding user base

Agreed! I actually bought some today.
Crypt Keeper (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 08:14:03 AM

Bitcoin scrypt - just a copy of bitcoin and litecoin. It does not offer any innovation at all. Just mocking the bitcoin algo.

Completely wrong I think you need to research bitcoin scrypt alittle more before blacklisting it. Its brave enough to do what Bitcoin Devs are too scared to do, change the algo to keep mining fairer.

bitcoin scrypt also meets all the criteria listed in the title  "For Real Coins☆With Real Devs☆With Real Goals " has all 3.

and in the opening statement you clearly state "A coin cannot be whitelisted or blacklisted just because of its name." hmmmm

Then give the reasoning, at some point I will research all of this too.
Rayes

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 08:17:29 AM

Whitelist Zetacoin:

Main community/background websites:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=267545.0
http://www.zetacoin.cc
http://nobs.is (ZBAD305)

Twitter:
@zetacoincc
@ZBAD305

Together with Bitcoin and Litecoin it is the main alt coin for http://cryptr.ch

Strong and very open community through ZBAD305,
Multiple large and innovative projects running into getting this coin broadly accepted for real life transactions
A lot of merchants and shops in the queue to start accepting the coin once the Android wallet is released and later on a solid Payment Gateway for Zetacoin will be realised as well

Main goal focuses on real-life (micro)transactions in combination with user-friendly, quickness and ease of use!

This is really an alt-coin to keep an eye on and has the best intentions for the crypto/digital currency era we are heading into.

Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 08:20:25 AM

Pointless exercise. No-one gives a fuck about your list  Roll Eyes

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 08:25:22 AM

Then give the reasoning, at some point I will research all of this too.

So you put it in the blacklist without even researching it....nice  Roll Eyes....sounds a tad like when they banned it here.
Rayes

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 08:27:19 AM

★ There are less than 1 billion Coins in existence right now which is 1/90 to IFC so theoretically the Price should be 90 X IFC which would put us at 810 satoshi

Really this doesn't make any sense whatsoever, it tends me to believe you have no clue what you are doing or at least have no clue where a coin value is based on and depends off Smiley

Don't get me wrong, i'm not saying your intentions are bad, but to make such a pointless and based on nothing point to get a coin whitelisted in this thread is just very odd.
Crypt Keeper (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 08:29:24 AM

Pointless exercise. No-one gives a fuck about your list  Roll Eyes

Obviously they do, and obviously you do, you cared enough to post in this thread whether its love or hate.

If you are so sincere, why dont you provide a list even close to as comprehensive as I have put together with this list in one night?

This list will continue to grow and we will have valuable data regarding all of the Alt Coins out there.

So what is your coin, what are the valid points of it??
cryptojette

Activity: 291

POP Across the Universe

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 08:38:41 AM

Really this doesn't make any sense whatsoever, it tends me to believe you have no clue what you are doing or at least have no clue where a coin value is based on and depends off Smiley

Don't get me wrong, i'm not saying your intentions are bad, but to make such a pointless and based on nothing point to get a coin whitelisted in this thread is just very odd.

I had just posted that comment in another thread and copy and pasted it into this thread because it mostly fit with what is going on here,..

But, how do you not get the numbers there?  Its pretty cut and dry, I am basing the numbers off total population, right now there are 1,000,000,000 POP in existence and 90,000,000,000 IFC in existence thats 1 POP for every 90 IFC so if Ifc is worth 1 satoshi then 1 POP would be worth 90 satoshi, thats all I am saying, if you want to base it off total supply, there will be 19,999,999,999 POP and there are 90,000,000,000 IFC so that would be 1/4.5 so if IFC is at 9 satoshi then POP with total supply would be 9x4.5=40.5

Its basic math based strictly off the numbers of each coin, that is how I have always traded for the most part, based off the population.

Understand, I dont want you to be mad or think im an idiot, I was just doing the math for you,.

-^.^-
Crypto Jet
Popular Coin POP
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: