Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:59:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to trade using TABTRADER APP Rather than visiting Exchange sites or Apps  (Read 126 times)
Timmzzy (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 04:05:39 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2021, 10:35:22 AM by Timmzzy

Hello to every newbie's out there finding it difficult going there one Exchange site to the other e.g Bittrex, Binance, kucoin, coinsbit, bitfinex, etc or installing one Exchange site App to the other. Trust me a solution is here making it easier for you. I believe most of us in the forum know about the tabtrader app, if you are yet to know or have and idea how it works please just visit HERE.

Now let's continue, have been making use of tabtrader for years ever since I came to learn about trading. On this post am going to show you:

1. how to add indicators to your chart like:
*Bollinger band
*RSI (Relative strength index)
*MACD (Moving Average Convergence Divergence)

2. How to Enter and exit trades {buy and sell}

So you can as well analyze charts from your end. My previous post was HOW TO LINK OR CONNECT YOUR EXCHANGE ACCOUNT TO TABTRADER APP. So I will advise you to follow up on the previous post so you will understand before you can join in this post, that's for those who don't have any idea yet but for those who already do you are free to skip it.

Let's proceed...

Note: I might not be too clear on my sentence just use the pictures am putting up for a quick catch on what am saying.  

How to add indicators to your chart. Launch your tabtrader when it all loads up, now on the tabtrader click on any of the coin on the WATCHLIST. In my case, I choose TRX/BTC & ETH/BTC pair for this tutorial.

When you have clicked on the coin of your choice, now follow up on the images.

4. Once you click on the icon @ NO.3 the image above it will pop up those basic INDICATORS that you have come across before. Now to add these Indicators to the chart just touch on any of them. Once you touch any of them it will open up for you to change its perimeters, but I will advise you not to touch anything. Just click on the back arrow ⬅️ at the top left side of your screen or back button of your smartphone automatically that INDICATOR is added to the chart. Please the last two Tick INDICATORS BELOW in the image above don't tick them but the main indicators ARE:
*Bollinger band
*RSI (Relative strength index)
*MACD (Moving Average Convergence Divergence)

When you have successfully select the Indicators one after the other, there you will see the changes in your chart giving you and different looks.

HOW TO ENTER AND EXIT A TRADE (BUY AND SELL)

Now that we have known how to add Indicators to our charts, let's proceed on how to use tabtrader to enter and exit a trade.

When you have come across the coin you likely want to buy or probably the Indicators shows you that the coin is ready to moon 🚀🚀

1. While on the WATCHLIST Click on the coin you want to trade on. Let me use TRX as an example

2. The YELLOW CIRCLE space Indicates the amount of TRX you want to buy, once you input the number's of TRX you want to trade on. The PURPLE CIRCLE indicates the amount of BTC you are using to buy the amount of TRX

Once you have inputted the amount of BTC you want to use and buy TRX Or vice versa. At your right-hand side where I Drew out A GREEN BOX where you see

➡️LAST TRADE
➡️BID
➡️ASK

Let me explain them in simple terms:
Last trade: this means the price at which the coin is trading currently

Bid: this means an offer of a certain price of the coin

Ask: this means a price at which the coin is being asked by other traders.

Above you is the BUY and SELL
The buy is used to enter a trade and the sell is used to exit a trade

Note: whenever the coin has gotten to your sell of point whereby you set your sell point to be 5%, 10%, 20% profit, and so on, what you click is the SELL not the BUY. Always try to concentrate whenever you are on this section of Buy and sell, so you don't by in any chance click the BUY while you were to click sell.

Now Below in the picture above is the amount of BITCOIN (Your funds) you have as well as the amount of TRX you also have available in your wallet.

This last picture am putting below is a trade I made on KNC COIN

If you look closely you will see a YELLOW AND GREEN little arrow in the CANDLE STICKS the GREEN ARROW Indicates the point I entered the trade and the YELLOW ARROW at the top Indicates the point I exited the trade.

Tabtrader app has a whole lot of features... To bad all of the trades I have been getting engaged on for years now have been from my smartphone which I believe will be more enhanced on a laptop, iPad, tablets, or desktop computer.

Happy trading..!🚀🚀

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: