Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:55:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ ✅ ✅ [ANN] Shaker.finance - trusted & safe BTC mixing solutions ✅ ✅ ✅  (Read 684 times)
Shaker_finance (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2022, 03:57:01 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2022, 04:21:13 PM by Shaker_finance

You are one more retard liar asshole. So when you sign you can't take those 20 BTC ?? WTF is this bullshit you are writing. You may sign and then easily take those 20 BTC same way.

If you don't trust - stay away and don't use mixer, no one makes you trust it okay

And yes once again - I try to be polite with people when they ask reasonable, normal questions but not when they start writing insults, flame and behave the way you can see on my topic....

More info on wether your personal dislike matters can be found here -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5406629.0

Guys stop this flame on my topic, that doesn't help project, that doesn't help anyone. Just ask really specific questions, share your usage experience etc, enough flame, if you want to flame create other topic and do it here
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: