Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:21:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I can't wait until I can pay using bitcoin at the supermarket  (Read 2208 times)
CODE200

Activity: 1428
Merit: 308

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 10:55:49 PM

I think we are almost everybody in here sharing the same feeling of wishing and wanting to use Bitcoin as a payment option directly straight to do purchase goods and services within the supermarket and any other merchants without the need to do conversion of Bitcoin into any local currencies of which country you do belong. Right here in my country, we are still too far beyond that since only a few percentage of our total population are using Bitcoin and only few also knows and recognizes Bitcoin but still not into using it. As of the moment, we are freely having Bitcoin transactions but still on purchasing, there is still a call of need to convert first our Bitcoins to our national currency to be able to access our funds to be able to do payments on purchasing goods and services in any merchants and supermarkets. I am still looking forward that in the near future, we can be able to directly use Bitcoin as a payment method on paying any goods and services.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 11:15:57 PM

The merchants that are accepting BTC as mode of payment are very small in comparison with what the revolution has to over. Hope we are going to see a mass adoption in the near future and embraced as the easiest and reliable means of exchange by Governments of all cadres.

Potchiii

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 05:47:42 AM

I Love Bitcoin really. But I can't use it in my country. It is not allowed in my country but I use it though. COC
How can you use it if it's not allowed in your country?

I think small transaction involving bitcoin isn't a big deal to their country. Some of the reasons why bitcoins are restricted to some countries is because they think it is a threat to current monetary systems. Sad thing about this is, bitcoin is a great cryptocurrency yet some considered them as a threat.
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 02:22:20 PM

I Love Bitcoin really. But I can't use it in my country. It is not allowed in my country but I use it though. COC
You can eventually tell if you do just simply look into your countries stance towards crypto if its on the negative,neutral or positive side and by doing up some research then you can tell if there are services or merchants that do accept crypto payments and with that you can presume that it is already available on your country but only limited into some places.

Cryptocurrency adoption is still on the move even though there are hindrances and blockage on some countries but eventually it will be gradually be reconsidered.

Lets hope for the best until we can use it and be part on our daily life routine.

That is sad to hear since having access to Cryptocurrency can really change your life. Have you tried looking for other people that also is being repressed by that opportunity within the country? Maybe some can still use it but they need to go thru some elaborate way to get their money without being traced back from Bitcoin.

These kind of countries really need to change their ways or take a look at it more positively since Cryptocurrency can really help some people.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 02:30:00 PM

Even me too i can't wait to start using bitcoin as a payment in supermarket and other business sector.
I think other country legalized bitcoin payment in the areas of supermarket and other business sector, to accept  bitcoin as a payment for the commodities someone has purchase. It will also be a welcome development to sure country that legalized bitcoin as a payment in  supermarket and other business sector in the country.
I beleive sooner many countries would like to enback on such exchange in the business sector because it will not be afear for them moving with fiat money to all business sector.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Blackrain13

Activity: 328
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 03:41:36 PM

That's the problem. We need to wait that cryptocurrency will be allowed to use legally in our country although there are some person and store already start to accept as payment but still not enough. We need to see that malls and supermarkets are going to accept bitcoin as payments for goods and services.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 06:51:28 PM

Well, there are probably a lot of crypto currency enthusiasts if not all that would really want to use any crypto currency as means of salary and payment since it seems so easy and futuristic or maybe because we are just so into this industry and want mass adoption that much that we really want to experience spending and getting paid with bitcoin or any other crypto currency in a day to day basis. I sure hope that day comes within my lifetime.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
chefP

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 07:03:55 PM

That's the problem. We need to wait that cryptocurrency will be allowed to use legally in our country although there are some person and store already start to accept as payment but still not enough. We need to see that malls and supermarkets are going to accept bitcoin as payments for goods and services.
I do not know why the government still has not accepted Bitcoin as other countries have done it, I hope that soon the government will not see the problem in this, but on the contrary - progress, benefits, our future!
worldofcoins

Activity: 1834
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2020, 04:55:49 AM

Just a feeling I have. It's all credit cards and dollars and shit.

Yeah, I'd rather spend the shit money and save my bitcoins, but I can't wait until I can use real money everywhere. I'd rather get paid in bitcoin and spend bitcoin.

Bitcoin is worthy in the majority of territories and nations.
In my locale, numerous business sectors accept bitcoin as an installment technique.
Our legislature is supporting the digital currency and they fabricate numerous ATM There was a time when using bitcoin was illegal, however, later government recognize the intensity of bitcoin and let their people to utilizing it. I suggest you hold up until your government permitted it.
budi691

Activity: 1204
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 29, 2020, 01:37:39 PM

if I buy something at the supermarket for just a few tens of dollars, and I use bitcoin to pay for it,
Is the cost of buying these items not too expensive, so to buy items that are not too high in value at the supermarket, I better use paper money,
but if you buy expensive things, maybe using Bitcoin could be an option,
but I believe Op's desire to be able to use Bitcoin will come true but not for now, maybe in the future.
todiefor17

Activity: 344
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2020, 02:44:37 PM

If you want to pay with bitcoin in supermarkets you need to know that Bitcoin transactions are slower than other forms of payment, which are cash and bank cards.
Paying with Bitcoin has a higher transaction cost. It is impractical with intermittent transactions.
I hope there will be a company that provides a bitcoin payment service but relies on another protocol like bitcoin wrap to make transactions faster and less costly.

matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
September 29, 2020, 02:48:44 PM

if I buy something at the supermarket for just a few tens of dollars, and I use bitcoin to pay for it,
Is the cost of buying these items not too expensive, so to buy items that are not too high in value at the supermarket, I better use paper money,
but if you buy expensive things, maybe using Bitcoin could be an option,
but I believe Op's desire to be able to use Bitcoin will come true but not for now, maybe in the future.

If the transaction fees is already been solve and no longer that much, paying btc would be nice to deal with, it will promote more
and more people will be attracted to support this chain.
but for now, the fees is not that friendly yet, buying that worth with too expensive fees to proceed, it's won't attract anyone.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
MickLichz

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2020, 02:57:57 PM

If you want to pay with bitcoin in supermarkets you need to know that Bitcoin transactions are slower than other forms of payment, which are cash and bank cards.
Paying with Bitcoin has a higher transaction cost. It is impractical with intermittent transactions.
I hope there will be a company that provides a bitcoin payment service but relies on another protocol like bitcoin wrap to make transactions faster and less costly.
I think paying in form of Bitcoin will be faster and smooth flow of transaction, why? It is because we promote and like Bitcoin or crypto because we can easily made transactions, of course if it's accepted in both ways. Regarding about company that will pay in form of Bitcoin, i think it will take a longer time until it happens why? Simply because some countries maybe not ready or bitcoin industry is not known very much.
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1428
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
September 29, 2020, 03:06:28 PM

Everyone is interested also ready for it to happen, right now some people who knows the important of bitcoin prefer it more than Pape money. While is decentralized and many countries is using it as a means of exchanges, which with Fiat currency is not equivalent to their worth if it's between dollar and pond's.
Even myself intend to purchase things in supermarket with Bitcoin than shit money because everything is turning into Bitcoin and with btc all transactions are easy.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
onecall123

Activity: 2044
Merit: 323

View Profile
September 30, 2020, 03:26:05 AM

Actually I do have a feeling like you. However, It's illogical thing at the moment comparing the status of my nation. As a bitcoin lover I want to see a worldwide distribution and acceptance of bitcoin and different digital forms of money, which will permit individuals around the globe to take advantage of the Bitcoin payment system at the supermarket.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 30, 2020, 03:37:29 AM

As far as I know, none of the supermarkets around the world accepts direct payments in Bitcoin. It is not very practical, due to high transaction fees, volatility in the exchange rates and time required for getting the confirmations. What you can do is that you can convert Bitcoin to supermarket gift cards (using sites such as Bitrefill) and you can make the payment using these gift cards.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2366
Merit: 207

View Profile
September 30, 2020, 04:03:15 AM

Just a feeling I have. It's all credit cards and dollars and shit.

Yeah, I'd rather spend the shit money and save my bitcoins, but I can't wait until I can use real money everywhere. I'd rather get paid in bitcoin and spend bitcoin.

it makes me smile sometimes when in supermarket and seeing some items that has QR codes,in first glimpse i thought they are accepting Bitcoin into that specific items lol.

But recovering instantly thinking that our country does not accepting Bitcoin as a currency until now.

if this time comes,i will be the first person to celebrate and may stop holding all my coins instead will make shopping and grocery for the whole month stocking foods in chest freezer lol.

Sherry_Crypto

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 30, 2020, 05:09:47 AM

Unfortunately, regulation is becoming more and more strict. Thus, 2 years ago South East Asia was seriously discussed the possibility of implementing digital assets operations into daily routine, but currently they support Blockchain development, but not crypto. Also, got bad news from CIS region that crypto holders could be even imprisoned.
China launched Digital Yuan for inner usage, but actually it's not active in daily routine, as my Chinese friends say....
Do you think the situation can change in future?
Darkelf11

Activity: 509
Merit: 43

View Profile
September 30, 2020, 12:53:10 PM

As far as I know, none of the supermarkets around the world accepts direct payments in Bitcoin. It is not very practical, due to high transaction fees, volatility in the exchange rates and time required for getting the confirmations. What you can do is that you can convert Bitcoin to supermarket gift cards (using sites such as Bitrefill) and you can make the payment using these gift cards.

Bitcoin fluctuates every now and then so it may affect the price of the goods. I am not aware of converting bitcoin into supermarket gift cards because it is not yet legalized in our country. Bitcoin does not have its physical form so the only thing I do is to convert my bitcoins into fiat currency and spend it in supermarkets. Also, the volatility of the market makes bitcoin not widely accepted in some large merchants as well as there is no way to reverse the transaction once it is done.
Jeremy Franklin

Activity: 185
Merit: 34

View Profile
September 30, 2020, 01:04:50 PM

The merchants that are accepting BTC as mode of payment are very small in comparison with what the revolution has to over. Hope we are going to see a mass adoption in the near future and embraced as the easiest and reliable means of exchange by Governments of all cadres.

You can actually do that already. Just get a Bitcoin credit card from Binance or Crypto.com and you can pay your food and drinks in Bitcoin. Or you can buy gift cards for various supermarkets for Bitcoin on Bitrefill or Coinsbee. Pretty easy, adoption is here.  Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: