Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:47:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New NEO DeFi Token - FLAM  (Read 245 times)
CarlosCorreia

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2020, 11:57:06 PM

I have been searching for new info about this project, but they are releasing it very slowly. (Don't know if this is good or bad)

They released some docs in their website about the project.
I do not fully understand the tech part, but from what I see there is nothing really innovative apart from using NEO network.

https://docs.flamingo.finance/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 11:59:12 PM

I have been searching for new info about this project, but they are releasing it very slowly. (Don't know if this is good or bad)

They released some docs in their website about the project.
I do not fully understand the tech part, but from what I see there is nothing really innovative apart from using NEO network.

https://docs.flamingo.finance/

Another project riding the hype of DeFi. We are bombarded by DeFis everyday. And guess what? A lot of scammers are looking for ways how to create and launch their respective DeFi project to catch some dumb fish in the ocean.

If there is no innovative on the project, consider it as just one of the money-grab projects here.
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 06:08:07 AM

What are you views and thoughts about flamingo finance? There's not much info out there about it yet.
Atleast something trending launching on Neo, It always feels good when other tokenization and smart contracts platforms are used by new projects because mostly we see ethereum based projects, I hope flamingo finance will fo well and make the Neo community proud too.

I was not familiar with DeFi projects that were created on platforms other than Ethereum. This really looks interesting, given the heavy load on the Ethereum network and the high network fees associated with it. It would be good to invest in Flamingo at an early stage before the price starts to increase.
So what is this DeFi project called Flamingo good for? I don't see any information yet about what he brings new to the development of cryptocurrency. Everyone welcomes the appearance of this project on the NEO platform. Due to the congestion of the ethereum network, DeFi projects began to appear not only on the Tron platform, but also on NEO. Let's see how this project will develop further.

grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 09:35:21 AM

I think it was just an attempt to compete with the NEO team.
NEO's technology is not good compared to other cryptocurrencies and has been accused of fraudulently making money on their blockchain.
If this project is Fomo, I believe they are manipulated by Chinese traders.
Previously some projects were developing on the NEO platform but then they moved on to other platforms. That is evidence that NEO is not good for developers.

todiefor17

Activity: 344
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 11:51:06 AM

This idea is nothing new, it is like projects on Ethereum or Tronix platform.
It looks like NEO is trying to get into the DEFI pie. Like the trend from previous years, NEO comes later and doesn't leave a good impression. Projects on NEO that have fallen in price have almost lost their value and only a few projects exist and grow.
To create a project on this platform, the developer had to spend a sizable amount of 500GAS. If the price of GAS increases, this amount will be even larger.

Princejebs

Activity: 560
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 11:53:30 AM

What baffle me with most of these finance projects is the team remain anonymous. If you have nothing to hide, why not come to the public. There should be proper tranquility in every project.
Crypto now looks like joke where any random person can create finance project while hiding behind keyboard and making some cool cash $$$ Undecided Undecided
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 08:06:13 AM

What baffle me with most of these finance projects is the team remain anonymous. If you have nothing to hide, why not come to the public. There should be proper tranquility in every project.
Crypto now looks like joke where any random person can create finance project while hiding behind keyboard and making some cool cash $$$ Undecided Undecided
What you say is true too, but if you don't see them in real or publicly don't accuse them (the team) with bad things, who knows they really work to build the project, and another one if they are projects. when you don't like it, don't follow it and leave it far away, because complaining and shouting is useless, right?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: