Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:59:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Elon Musk really has the ability to manipulate the bitcoin market  (Read 1182 times)
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 11:51:24 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2021, 12:12:40 AM by Vaskiy

He really had the ability to manipulate the market. But it looks like hasn't now. His single tweet was enough to change things in the market. But I realized something that his tweets are not effective anymore. It's really good news, guys.  Cheesy  We'll finally be starting to be relieved. Investors have been complaining about him continually.
This is Elon Musk's latest tweet about the meme coin and nothing happened to the price of the meme coin https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1410529698497630212.  people no longer want to believe in Elon, buying a meme coin (shitcoin) promoted by Elon will only make you lose.  Elon effect has dimmed Cheesy
That's true. Yesterday his tweets hasn't made big change in the market. Once after the tweet there is sudden rise in the market, but the same fell in a short time period and still there is growth with baby doge. By the time if there had manipulation from the respective team behind the coin there could've been some bullish trend. Anyhow it is a good news that one isn't able to simply drive the market as they want. Another thing his tweet on doge hasn't made any move forward.

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 02, 2021, 01:59:54 PM

he is because he had lots of followers and your right , it did not last long for btc but he moved in dogecoin .
 there are some manipulation left in doge but not as active as before  . people have learned there lesson already or it was only the effect of  the bear market .
i dont panic but it sucks because many still do it and it affects the price of the coins that i hold  .
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
July 02, 2021, 03:19:54 PM

Haha, just like I said in the previous post, Elon Musk really has the ability to manipulate the bitcoin market, just follow him at least for the moment. But this wouldn't last long; they started to hate him.
At least if you go short, you also have some money. In this market, the more you panic, the more you lose money.
https://medium.com/snapbots-news/snapbots-news-review-elon-musk-suggests-teslas-sale-of-bitcoin-market-drop-again-cb7078dc8f00

Not can Elon Musk just manipulate the market, but his influence transcends from every investor which ultimately controls the prices of either the stock or the cryptocurrency market.

I remember, Elon Musk tweeted about his support on DogeCoin and its price skyrocketed. When Elon also expressed his opinion about BTC, its price decreased. His influence in the market controls the decision of most investors since they believe in his motive.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
mckinleeanael07
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 3

TheStandard.io

View Profile
July 02, 2021, 04:00:25 PM

he is just temporarily manipulating and hitting and psyching traders like us so stay calm and patient i believe everything will be fine

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
Expecto

Activity: 980
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 02, 2021, 08:46:14 PM

Elon Musk had the ability to manipulate the market and he still has it. But just not that powerful anymore as it seems. His tweets were very affective on Bitcoin and the market before. But I don't see that the price gets affected by it much anymore. That's good news too! Finally, investors will be more relieved about their investments.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: