Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:07:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't invest for quick gains only  (Read 2628 times)
chikator

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 03:28:51 AM

Do not invest on DeFi projects that are just DeFi, make sure the DeFi project you pick has better utilities,  ChainLink for example has Oracle to offer, few new DeFi projects I see lately are just using DeFi
name, be careful, Here are few lists of DeFi projects that are more than just the Hypes surrounding them because they actually have some to offer.

DIA

DIA (Decentralized Information Asset) is a Swiss not-for-profit and open-source blockchain project with a mission to drive the adoption of transparent, open-access data and oracles just like chainlink

https://diadata.org/

ORION PROTOCOL

Do you guys remember DYCO? That's a new crowdfunding strategy from Maker team and Orion Protocol is the first to try DYCO out and it was successful, Orion is building B2B and B2C solutions on the most advanced liquidity aggregator

https://www.orionprotocol.io/

COMPOUND

Compound is a money market protocol that lets users earn interest or borrow assets against collateral, all from the Ethereum blockchain. Compound was one of the first DeFi companies of this recent DeFi cycle to gain mass attention as their native token, COMP, skyrocketed in value before correcting to current levels.

https://compound.finance/governance/comp

CURVE FINANCE

Launched in early 2020, Curve allows users to trade between stablecoins with low slippage, low fee algorithm designed specifically for stablecoins. Curve is one of the early proponents of yield farming and currently offers 7 pools where users can stake stablecoins to earn rewards, such as new currencies.

https://www.curve.fi/

These are good examples of real use cases and these projects aren't here to take advantage of DeFi hype but to actually deliver real utilities, there are more good DEFi projects out there  e.g Synthetix and Oikos Cash , do good research and avoid investing blindly for quick gains, thank you

Some of these are really good. But i dont think telling people to not deal with quick gains will be of help. Some people out there make a living out of this, out of trading fast even with minimal gains.

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
█████████```████```██████
█████████`````````███████
█████████```████▄``▀█████
█████████```████▀```█████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain
                             In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
████████▀▀▀````▄█````████
████▀▀``````▄██▀````▄████
███▄▄`````███▀``````█████
███████``██`````````█████
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 05:07:18 AM

Mostly newbies are more impulsive when it comes to invest in a new project some are successful doing it but most of the time the chances pf loosing is much higher. But it's like a gamble that's why it needs to take the risk.
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 01:58:37 PM

Mostly newbies are more impulsive when it comes to invest in a new project some are successful doing it but most of the time the chances pf loosing is much higher. But it's like a gamble that's why it needs to take the risk.
That is true. Newbies are very courageous when it comes to joining in new projects and trends. They are driven with their desires of gaining profits that is why they are willing to take that risk. After all, even if they lose profit, they will gain lessons at least.

usm2000

Activity: 156
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 03:12:13 PM

The points raised here is why many lose in the cryptocurrencies investments. Greed and searching for quick gains mostly by the newbies. Utilities any token satisfies will definitely be the fuel upon which its success is driven.
I think this point  talk about project the appendage defi to attract investors join him , with his boomingh defi current in use deceitful to make project false or taking just own profit by using effect defi and greed hunters wealth instant
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 03:16:48 PM

Do not invest on DeFi projects that are just DeFi, make sure the DeFi project you pick has better utilities,  ChainLink for example has Oracle to offer, few new DeFi projects I see lately are just using DeFi
name, be careful, Here are few lists of DeFi projects that are more than just the Hypes surrounding them because they actually have some to offer.

DIA

DIA (Decentralized Information Asset) is a Swiss not-for-profit and open-source blockchain project with a mission to drive the adoption of transparent, open-access data and oracles just like chainlink

https://diadata.org/

ORION PROTOCOL

Do you guys remember DYCO? That's a new crowdfunding strategy from Maker team and Orion Protocol is the first to try DYCO out and it was successful, Orion is building B2B and B2C solutions on the most advanced liquidity aggregator

https://www.orionprotocol.io/

COMPOUND

Compound is a money market protocol that lets users earn interest or borrow assets against collateral, all from the Ethereum blockchain. Compound was one of the first DeFi companies of this recent DeFi cycle to gain mass attention as their native token, COMP, skyrocketed in value before correcting to current levels.

https://compound.finance/governance/comp

CURVE FINANCE

Launched in early 2020, Curve allows users to trade between stablecoins with low slippage, low fee algorithm designed specifically for stablecoins. Curve is one of the early proponents of yield farming and currently offers 7 pools where users can stake stablecoins to earn rewards, such as new currencies.

https://www.curve.fi/

These are good examples of real use cases and these projects aren't here to take advantage of DeFi hype but to actually deliver real utilities, there are more good DEFi projects out there  e.g Synthetix and Oikos Cash , do good research and avoid investing blindly for quick gains, thank you

Thank you for the informative message. I can relate to your statement, once I invested in HYIP and yes I have earned but when I compute all my investments, it turned out that I have lose more money than I earned. So better observed and seek for any information regarding the project you plan to invest in.
radjie

Activity: 1778
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 03:56:01 PM

Maybe Defi is trending this year, because the defi project is a project that mingles with finance. But we need to know, scammers can certainly take advantage of situations like this, by creating fake projects that can trick people into luring investors to get involved, therefore we need to analyze every project that looks promising or not at all, because this way can be done to avoid scammers
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 03:59:43 PM

We are the first we know the trend.
This is not a trend but a hype, which, unfortunately, will cause damage to the reputation of Decentralized Finance. And after the disappointments, there will be a new outflow from the crypto industry, as it was after the hype and the collapse of someone's hopes in early 2018
Xembin

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 04:02:49 PM

Quick gain has lead many people to scammer, because they want to grow their profit over night. Defi exchange Many investors has lost their coins on this exchange, due to quick gain and never wait to study how the profit work.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 1988
Merit: 147

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 04:06:10 PM

Although projects like YAM has proven some negative side of this innovation, but that doesn't mean there are no good defi projects around the community. Those mentioned above are good defi projects but we have to wait for the true color of their platforms after two to three years to come. Am still thinking about defi projects as scam projects which won't take long to discover by investors. Advise: investors should be more careful with the current trends with defi.

lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 04:11:20 PM

Quick gain has lead many people to scammer, because they want to grow their profit over night. Defi exchange Many investors has lost their coins on this exchange, due to quick gain and never wait to study how the profit work.
Scammers are also making quick buck with the DeFi hype going on around the social media and also amongst the investors which is making new millionaires on a daily basis because of the price pumps of the new tokens that were previously being sold for pennies and now for hundreds of dollars.
The developers are also rushing the project launch and trying to include the DeFi name in the project so as to capitalise on the hype and increase their earning potential by utilising this great opportunity.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 05:02:41 PM

Everyone wants to get profits quickly because indeed everyone certainly has their own analysis in choosing a project for investment, but we also have to remain vigilant in choosing a project because many fraud  projects offer a lot of conveniences in their investment such as fast profits, and big profits, of course We must first investigate the investment project because many of the fraudulent projects provide hope beyond our current logic.
Note : don't be tempted by quick profits and big profits without proper analysis if you don't want to get big losses ....!

pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 06:27:39 PM

It is not favorable to gain quickly. If you toil deliberately in any entity, you will get windfalls. The timeliest task spurs stampede. So you should work carefully.

Romeotom

Activity: 811
Merit: 20

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 07:04:17 PM

It is impossible to gain quickly in this crypto market. In op list of dia coins i am trading every day on biki exchange and i am living on very little profit. By myself i never come to gain quickly because small profits make me approachable and i enjoy trading later. we should not invest in any dead token for quick gain because then the real money runs out later.

Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 08:00:40 PM

these are wonderful projects, mpamibo for your work and the fact that you stand out with useful information. But I think that it will be possible to test these projects after drilling them through the time and the bearish phase of the market

Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 07:13:22 AM

Well reality sucks! Most of the new investors are just investing for quick gains or easy profit this is why they are being a victim of so many shit projects or scam projects.
They are just investing in anything that is hype right now and what is popular they don't even spend time to check on the projects.
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 07:36:43 AM

Well whether we like it or not DeFi is taking over and just like 2017 many will invest to make insane profits, either from good or bad DeFi projects investors don't really care much, my advice this to pull out when you reach your target and don't get too greedy

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
lienfaye

Activity: 2898
Merit: 629

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 07:45:15 AM

Well reality sucks! Most of the new investors are just investing for quick gains or easy profit this is why they are being a victim of so many shit projects or scam projects.
They are just investing in anything that is hype right now and what is popular they don't even spend time to check on the projects.
Unfortunately you're right there are many investors that the only concern is the potential profit if they invest on the particular project. Thats the reality now and we cant stop anyone unless if they already experience to become a victim of scam. Thats how it goes you'll only realize your mistakes once you experience losing your money.

Gorosden

Activity: 518
Merit: 30

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 08:07:36 AM

There are many ICO projects that bring huge gains to investors in 2017 and today they are dead, it shouldn't matter where your profit will come from but just trend carefully and invest only what you can afford to lose, I believe this is the best strategy lately

Phoenix_PROG

Activity: 224
Merit: 28

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 08:40:29 AM

You talking about long term investment plan? Yes it's good to do research on the project use case to be sure of their long term survival but presently every investors prefer to ride the wave of DeFi success today, investors don't plan to hold DeFi tokens for long but only to make gains out of them
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 08:52:40 AM

Actually the reasons why many investors are getting scammed because they are deceiving by the false advertisement which is quick gains or short term profit, they are so greedy wherein they want to earn big amount of money in just short period of time. In reality, finding those investment are really hard and most of the investment that are telling you to double your money easily are probably scam investment. I do not make investment in defi projects because for me it is just a hype, I do not lose most of my money because of its high risk investment. It is still better for me if I will buy altcoins and day trade it because I have more control on it unlike in defi the probability is 50-50 because you cannot know if the project will become successful. I think it is better if you will allocate most of your time in improving what you know in order for you to find potential projects or altcoins, many innocent investors are always getting deceived because of the little knowledge that they know but if they will start improving what they know and their skills, for sure that can prevent scammers and able to make gains in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: