Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:41:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Im Looking developer it guy and Other skilled people for world biggest project.  (Read 440 times)
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 11:51:35 PM

I'm surprised to see a post like this from you, have been trying hard to create something that will extract money from people here, this is the third one from you

To people who will drop by here do check this links so you can check if this guy is worth trusting your money

A delusional scammer who persistently comes up with different ideas to scam money from someone.

Newbie asking for a Non-Collateral loan.

This is enough sign for people to be cautioned in dealing with this guy. If anybody should do, it should not rely on percentage but USD or BTC for the payment of service.

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptoboss2020 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 05:57:42 PM

if some developer can create good enought coin for me then i can sell it to rocthinlds and this elite kind of people easy !!
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2020, 04:25:05 PM

if some developer can create good enought coin for me then i can sell it to rocthinlds and this elite kind of people easy !!

If you have proof of that, any bank will give you the money to build the coin.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
VSYNC_

Activity: 137
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 10:59:46 AM

Damn, people can't see that he's trolling?
Spectr Max

Activity: 17
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 02:42:44 PM

Damn, people can't see that he's trolling?
I think there are many trolls in response here)
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 06:56:11 PM

ok, so who of the Rothschild grandchildren do you know so that you have a great chance of working together with the Rothschild family!!  coins circulating in the market today many are very good, creating new coins will only make another shitcoin (like bullshit)..

cryptoboss2020 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 10:25:03 PM

ok, so who of the Rothschild grandchildren do you know so that you have a great chance of working together with the Rothschild family!!  coins circulating in the market today many are very good, creating new coins will only make another shitcoin (like bullshit)..

i want coin that i control how much is supply and so. those coins well someone else own them.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: