Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 08:14:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SERRACOIN OFFICIALLY LAUNCHED (SRR) NOW ON bittrex.com¡¡¡  (Read 14501 times)
Rigimon

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:32:51 PM

Hey dev, please inform us more often where we are going?
How long until we get a wallet for example.

I am starving
Please donate some WC so I can buy some food.
WC: WX8vccXQ4nEhtAnMiMrMC5r95bsGpCKyth
cryptorg

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 08:34:14 PM

Too bad the wallet will be released after block 800. Looks like dev doesn't like solo miners ...
cinnamon_carter
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 08:45:47 PM

I solved that issue

I made my own windows wallet

Difficulty is over 17 block height 343

With the block award and huge premine ..... oh well .....

Too bad the wallet will be released after block 800. Looks like dev doesn't like solo miners ...

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

The obvious choice is not always the best choice.

LOOK DEEPER - Look into the Blake 256 Family -- CC
biohammer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 08:51:19 PM

If you made a working windows wallet .....you should offer to sell it to the dev   Grin
cinnamon_carter
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 08:58:40 PM

I could do that , but since I was able to make it without any trouble I have a feeling they know how to make a wallet too.

After all, someone is mining , not like the coin is dead on launch.

I may be more inclined to release it to everyone at no cost & ask for donations ....

I've done that with other coins and hardly ever got any donations.....

Let's see what the developers do ??

If you made a working windows wallet .....you should offer to sell it to the dev   Grin

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

cryptorg

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:10:28 PM

I could do that , but since I was able to make it without any trouble I have a feeling they know how to make a wallet too.

After all, someone is mining , not like the coin is dead on launch.

I may be more inclined to release it to everyone at no cost & ask for donations ....

I've done that with other coins and hardly ever got any donations.....

Let's see what the developers do ??

That confirms the dev don't want the wallet to be released at the moment, but why ?
biohammer

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:18:53 PM

its all very curious at the moment ... Maybe we will be pleasantly surprised ...  there might be some features in the dev wallet we are not aware of ...i am still mining it for a while longer ...
cinnamon_carter
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 09:20:12 PM

First, i am only guessing they can compile the wallet easily.
I've seen a lot of coins released without wallets and often there are errors or missing/ corrupt files too.
This source had no 'mistakes' that I saw and built like any other client 1st time.

If people are mining in pools and no wallet is available to the public how will those miners get their coins ?

Here is my wallet address and a copy of a photo from my (backup)
twitter account to prove I built the wallet.

BAvXJnFTkXRE4nSnZbbGtdv1voMiAWFyQZ

http://twitter.com/cinnamoncarter2/status/447841611188170752

Check out my coin Photon

biohammer

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:25:38 PM

aside from little communication from the dev ...which may be a language issue .. you may be the wallet savior of the coin ...in which case it will certainly get you some donations ...Lets see what happens when the dev comes back after his nap  lol. 
Enrak (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:05:47 PM

WALLET RELEASED¡¡¡

Thanks to cinnamon_carter
Poolest

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:44:17 PM

Poolest. No confirms either. What's going on?

I am sure we have been scammed

Are you all kidding me?  We are paying out.  It's 4 minute blocks, at 120 confirmations.  That's approx 8 hours between mining a block and having it show up in your account.  Here's a link for the point in time where blocks are currently confirming.  http://srr.poolest.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks&height=284&prev=1  I don't appreciate the insults.  We are a good pool that has never failed to payout.
Poolest

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:55:49 PM

Are you all kidding me?  We are paying out.  It's 4 minute blocks, at 120 confirmations.  That's approx 8 hours between mining a block and having it show up in your account.  Here's a link for the point in time where blocks are currently confirming.  http://srr.poolest.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks&height=284&prev=1  I don't appreciate the insults.  We are a good pool that has never failed to payout.

Sorry, I got a little riled up.  We *are* doing our best to run a good pool in every coin we service.
**D!ABLO**

Activity: 432

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:01:23 PM

I can confirm that this pool is paying out as he states.
biohammer

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:14:24 PM

Both Poolest and the Pool Network have been great in supporting this launch !  Smiley No complaints here.

Thanks to cinnamon_carter for the wallet too ...  Now Devs  you need to get on promoting this coin!
Enrak (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:24:16 PM

Both Poolest and the Pool Network have been great in supporting this launch !  Smiley No complaints here.

Thanks to cinnamon_carter for the wallet too ...  Now Devs  you need to get on promoting this coin!

yes we are doing it. also we just started working in fixing Website, and removing all those horrible logos and creating new ones.
Enrak (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 12:27:35 AM

Website has been fixed and updated with links.

remember first 800 blocks of 1000 coins.   (actual block 402)  join us now¡¡¡
Rigimon

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 12:36:23 AM

I see some progress here, that's great! And what comes to confirmations in pools, that was new to me that it can take so long but I am happy that everything is okay now and we get our coins!

In my opinion, your website, including the coin logo itself should be changed to new one. It just seems like it has been done with paint Cheesy Someone should make a new logo for this coin! PLUS the coin should tell us more, what it stands for, now it's just like huge amount of other coins out there, without any future plans Smiley This can be a success if you work hard!

And one more thing, do not rush to get this coin to any markets! We have to first do those things I just listed above.

I am starving
Enrak (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:19:13 AM

Thanks for your support Rigimon, you are right and yes we are working hard to get this coin moving and everything surrounding it. As I mentioned before, the launch date was a little bit rushed, the delay, and the windows wallet issue cost us credibility but we are still here listening and working for you no matter what, we are doing our best and I hope everyone can support us. We are not rushing anything for the moment. There has been some approaches of lot of people interested in our coin which tell us that we are on the right track. I'm not going to spoil anything but I'll keep you guys informed. For the moment we are ok, pools and wallet are working. Don't hesistate in sending me a PM when it comes to improvements and suggestions.

Again thank you all and happy mining Smiley
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:21:48 AM

this coin has been marked for termination by operation shitcoin cleanout
Rigimon

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:43:07 AM

how long should transaction take as I cashed out 500 coins from pool 15 mins ago and still haven't received? Did you test this wallet?

I am starving
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: