Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:03:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My random thought blog  (Read 6323 times)
vleroybrown (OP)

Activity: 1137
Merit: 506

This is who we are.

View Profile
May 19, 2022, 02:08:38 PM

Treatment of addiction is not possible by a government which mandates treatment of perfectly healthy people. Anyone using a substance medically without governments doctors approval is at risk of violent enforcement against them through tyrants. So anyone who wants to treat addiction to medicine has to start with the states force over medicine. Control over medicines while providing penalties in fiat and violence is tyranny and always has been? This is governmental leadership to not only make debt slaves of all their constitutes while also physically enslaving their access to medicines and therapy.

Government get out of my health and wealth. Government be gone!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
May 21, 2022, 05:08:39 PM

A marketplace for medicine exists outside of government's control.  Medications for animals are more accessible than what people can actually buy.  A government that limits what medicines people can have, while allowing animals better access is tyrannical. Everyones health choices are not to be controlled through the use of government's fiat. Just as my business transactions are not for government's control.  Government's way with fiat monetary controls as a weapon are over in my life. Have you established your own statements of health and wealth through the God given gifts of peer to peer currencies, or will you continue to wallow through life as less than a beast of burden for tyrants?
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
May 24, 2022, 11:35:16 AM

A government that is openly discussing limitations to freedom of speech has completely rejected God. The words I pray, say, write, or even think are mine and God's alone.  Those that will hear or read are able to because of ears or eyes given them by their maker. Government is not God. My physical health is mine, not part of the commons. I can leave any country whose government believes they are more mighty than the promises made by my God, as my God wants me to be free. The values of liberty are priceless, hence peer to peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathematics are as well.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
May 26, 2022, 11:01:16 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2022, 12:16:30 PM by vleroybrown

God has never told me I'm sick. I can pray to my heavenly father or listen to spiritual prompts for healing or strength, but never to recieve any confirmation of illness. In the land of the fear, god is my courage. Peer to peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathematics, mathematics is my money. Health mandates are by tyrants. Let choke on their own cake, don't try to make me laugh.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
May 27, 2022, 12:20:36 PM

I'm scratching my head, need to shampoo. Donny from Indonesia made an exchange with me for some herb that grows there. Maybe a shampoo effect could be achieved with one of them.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
May 27, 2022, 01:02:12 PM

People think that the American civil war ended slavery in the USA. It's not that way at all. What it did was transfer the power to enslave populations to the federal government and Central Bank to create a debt slavery system using the US dollar. That so many nations settle trade using US dollars, makes a global system of debt slavery possible.

Connect with your freedom by being your own bank, with peer to peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathematics. Slavery to money and power of people you don't know, and may never meet, can end, with each of us who do. No matter how much money you have in your bank account, you are the biggest bank, if it all is in peer to peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathematics.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
May 31, 2022, 11:38:09 AM

Control over people is the objective with money. Weaponization of money will eliminate national powers through such means because, Exchanging out of national currencies is simple, then using p2pcurrency secured by cryptographic mathematics for trade between nations without any middle to take by grifter political types is simple as well. When all the political power is vested in a monetary system that an alternative exist for, global free markets Will return. Peer to peer power, no political theater needed
Israelgogo

Activity: 70
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 31, 2022, 01:56:35 PM

There is life after death ,the soul continues the journey, where it goes too depends totally on how you lived your life, Just like the movies describes it ,there is an under world.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 09:28:26 AM

When government establishs basic ownership of it's constitutes bodies, through control of their health. Coercing health mandates and insurance, while granting a medical monopoly to exist, people are more than debt slaves to the debt incurring for said servicing. Physically they are slaves. Their bodies are owned by the government. Militarized money making actual slaves to government. How much can you sell to follow God? How much will you give to follow government? Pure tyrants, using every medical means possible against you as a means to control. Researching plagues and famines by actually creating it in labs, to be released on the world. You may not be sick, but your tyrannical government certainly is.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
June 05, 2022, 11:41:18 AM

When is the last time anyone has called for the death of the US dollar? Using money as a means of weaponry, is an extremely poorly thought out plan. My entire life has been directed by the poorest leadership possible. Leaders who would be incarcerated given any other position they held, except for the fact that people are either scared or complicent in their criminality. The government people who believe in God, do not fear their government. I do not fear other people who have a fear for their own life or their government. Every time people call for the death of peer to peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathematics, the freedom and openness of it brings it roaring back.

The question really is, how is the dollar going to be brought back life? So called green works of power production? Forcing standardized forms of energy to be abandoned through pricing them out of the range of significant portions of the population? The logic usage centers of debt slaves minds being forced into positions of change.  No imho, the dollar is going down. No resurrection possible, as the leadership hoped to signal as a possible achievement with mandates on Their debt slaves health.

Government is not God!
Money certainly isn't.
Get out of my health!
Get out of my wealth!
Be gone, good riddance.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
June 12, 2022, 10:04:44 AM

Today's US military enlisted directly due to dollar debt incentives. There is no draft other than social and/or family pressures. Today's military enlisted because they were willing to take the risk of losing their lives, in exchange for dollars. The fact that they have all been forced to take part in an experimental bioweapon program, funded by the dollar debt slavery of conquered constitutes and a global populations alike, is unfortunate, yet well within the risk assessment of sacrificial parameters. Operation warp speed was a probable extension of the economic and medical warfare being carried out against the world for my entire life. The obvious victory objective for those soldiers trying to justify their morality in runing the lives of anyone encroaching on the modern medical cartels grip on so called medicine, is a resurrection and eternal life for everyone as promised by Jesus Christ. They are justifing their encroachment on others freedoms including family members, as if they are part of the fulfilling of Jesus Christ's mission. Just because "In God we Trust" is written on the federal Reserve debt slave notes, doesn't confere any godly power to those enslaving the global population using them. Peer to peer currency secured by cryptographic mathematics fixes all this delusional dealing. 
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
June 15, 2022, 11:56:30 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2022, 12:11:36 PM by vleroybrown

When you turn your population Foundation into debt slaves, there's no doubt your leadership is tyrannical.

Hero's will lead them to Freedom not into more debt slavery.  Peer-to-peer currencies secured by cryptographic math Can be economic freedom.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
June 17, 2022, 10:41:18 AM

When the fiat money is weaponized people look to
 A military to save them.  To declare a system of money money in the first place, requires an implied threat of military force.
When the money abides in the Faith of its users, as an inspired creation by God, the money needs no enforcement. When you say money, do you mean a force of violence or one of peace?  Artificially balancing out the violent side with manufactured weaponized empathy, doesn't a peaceful money make. This is the reality we live in. I wish you all riches in free peaceful values, not the calamities of war and suffering. Love you all, may your savings in peer to peer currency secured by cryptographic mathematics be as great as your love in life!
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
July 01, 2022, 03:27:14 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2022, 06:21:23 AM by vleroybrown

They aren't making any more freedom. Just fighting over the best ways to take more of it away.

All with a system of money that people actually allow to have a value in their minds.  How high a price Will you pay?  

Freedom is priceless.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
July 02, 2022, 08:49:40 AM

Many so called medical professionals, believe the violence of the treatments they perform is not only a benefit to their patients, it is better than a relationship which doesn't study the effects of the violence in a classroom and, or courthouse.

When a family has established some methods of peace and order, using violence against physically weaker members, that is considered by the so called medical community as unacceptable behaviors. The hypocritical justification of state sanctioned violence can then exist.  It can also grow to the level of what exists currently, which is wholesale economic and physical warfare against the entire human population of the earth.

So called modern medicine is effectively hoarding violent traditions to implement as so called treatments. The bases for so called modern medical practices comes from historical traditions of cutting and blood letting. Such traditions are recorded in the old testament as being used by the prophets of Baal.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
July 03, 2022, 02:27:39 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2022, 12:04:32 PM by vleroybrown

An illegitimate government is one that there is no consent to be governed.  When their fiat money is used so extensivly to control the behavior of the constituents, how can anyone free of such tyranny even second guess for a second the financial security savings value in such a system? Weaponized empathy is why. Although the circumstances which cause the situation to exist in the first place are more than likely always attributed to the same weaponization of their fiat. Don't forget it takes them a miltary to declare a system of money in the first place. There fore all their so called justice is at the hand of a sword and/or surgeons scalpel.  Imperfect men mastering fear in others.

Don't live in their fear, trust in God! Bank yourself for financial security! I love you ALL!
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
July 05, 2022, 12:13:01 PM

What do you really know? When something happens that people try to highlight parts of which from the context are relevant to some truth they or you know to be true. Is that knowledge good? Sound quality knowledge is only relevant to experiences you may have.

Everyone in the world has recently experienced a tyrannical government which wished to convince their constitutes they are capable of offering eternal life at the end of a needle and medical systems.

The lessons of knowledge from this will ring true to freedom. What's the ways to find freedom from such tyranny? For everyone it will be different, but for me it includes financial saving in money not declared by same said governments as money. As if they are GOD.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
July 08, 2022, 12:50:40 PM

A medical war of aggression using economics as sanctions against a counterforce is still warfare.  It involves all the consequences of a violently destructive Warfare.  There is no differentiation in my mind except that one is slower in it's attrition.  Being born is not a sin, Christ taught that all could come unto him to be healed, you're not born sick because of mortality.  Violence against others is still violence against others whether it's weaponized in an empathetic way or using weapons of Swift impact.

What side do you choose to be on?  Freedom or the war against one's health freedom of choice?

Eternal life is given through Jesus Christ, not by men in positions of power to control using fear and violence.

This truth provides a very clear answer for me.

vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
July 12, 2022, 03:27:34 AM

The ravages of war will make an appearance in any jurisdiction that government wishes to substitute themselves with God. Men's judges know their standing is beneath God. Why would they wish to mock him with idolatry in money? You were convinced that US dollars would buy you eternal life? Out of a syringe filled with the sweat of debt slavery? Deadly substances injected can not change the heart for the better. Only acceptance of Christ and the miracle of a resurrection through him will change your heart. I do not pity what comes to those who believe in forcing medical procedures on the masses.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
July 13, 2022, 01:38:02 PM

When the word inflation is used, that's the narrative that is expected to be accepted. Media and economists use that word exclusively. What is omited in using this word is deflation. The countries fiat experiencing such loss in purchasing power are deflating.

Everytime I speak with anyone about inflation, I remind then that the dollar is going down. Since I often work at a point of sale position, this conversation happens quite often.  Those shopping with dollars who have remarks about the purchasing power of that money, are in my experience often ignorant of this concept.

Explanations as to how the dollar is going down are needed by so many.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: