Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:39:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Think about when you invest in hyip website  (Read 198 times)
Robertcarlos (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 07:28:23 PM
Merited by Symmetrick (1)

https://i.imgur.com/tNKMGe7.png

Cryptocurrency is an industry that's attracting a lot of excitement and a lot of scammers.  cryptocurrency is an emerging technology and it hopes to replace traditional money its major appeal that is decentralized which means there's no authority like a bank or government. Overseeing the virtual currency the idea. Many people take this advantage of scamming. One of the methods is HYIP.

I wanted to explain about this high-yield investment program and why they are a scam? what are these high-yield investments program? They are just companies that take your money with the promise that is going to give you a high-yield return. The problem here is that they give you a certainty they will tell you that they will certainly pay you a certain amount a year a month or even a day. We cannot have daily profits from the market it's so volatile that you cannot have daily profits even the forex market okay which is one of the less volatile markets. You cannot have daily profits it's almost impossible to have the same profit every day even I mean the same profit every year is quite impossible but having it every day is a Nutopia and doesn't exist.

Their problem also is that they give you a high-yield return and that means even going up to 10%  a day. I'm not kidding they will promise you to pay you ten percent are day but you know what maybe you are that kind of guy who likes risks and who knows that it's going to be a scam but you say yourself well if I put $5,000 there today the next day I will have 5500 dollars in 500 profits then I take the money away and I have the profit with an almost free risk. unfortunately, that's something you cannot do because they will lock your money so they will lock your money for a certain amount of time they won't let you take your money away in one week or two weeks. They will have you lock the money for a couple of months maybe even a year on top of that they convince you to re-invest the and that's something really important because they don't have the gain so they need you to re-invest gain and not take away the money what is this game called well it's one of the oldest scam methods is the Ponzi scheme.

https://i.imgur.com/9Zzz4sY.png

Now let me explain a little bit how the Ponzi scheme works. Ponzi scheme so basically a pyramid. You have a pyramid where you have the entries out here and you have the older guys up here the thing is that this pyramid scheme needs always new inflow of capital. So people that bring the money in why is that because you're going to pay the interest of the older people with the money of the new people so you always need new people and many new people. It gets exponential you know it's unsustainable at one point the Ponzi scheme will fall it has to fall and when it falls the people up here already took your money and also the people who started the Ponzi scheme are the ones that will get rich. They will take the money and go away so when these companies when this high-yield investment program cannot find any more people to bring intake close and then get away with the money and not just your profits but also your entire investments.

https://i.imgur.com/kac7f8i.png

These companies are also usually in tax havens. Why there are in tax havens because the regulation is so low that these scammers can get away with almost anything and also think about this if you invest at $5,000 in that investments program are you going to sue a company that is outside your country because you're going to pay a hell out of more than $5,000 to sue that company. So that's also a good hedge these companies.

Why people fall in these scams it's really easy because people normally people don't want to work. I give you an example  One of my friend told me why you are working in Fiverr. It's so tough to find a job. I don't have the patience to start learning graphic design. I will invest in an HYIP site. I don't need to learn how to trade. I just need to invest and wait. After a few days got 100$ Profit.When he invest 500$.Then they told my friend you got  100000$. You need to pay 20k usd for tax. How lame excuse.

In the end,if you want to take a risk. I have advice that is don't invest again and again in same website. Invest low amount.

This is my first post.If I make mistake pleaseForgive me as newbie.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 08:35:10 PM

There are already a lot of explanation on how on how high yield investment programs and ponzie scheme works in this forum. People constantly warn others about the risks and scams associated with it (like the exact way you are warning!), but there are people who still fall it. They get greedy and without thinking twice they start investing in those programs and loses everything eventually! Again, there are people who "knows" that these are scams, but they still want to try their luck and see if they can escape with profit.
I might sound harsh, those people deserve to get scammed. At least they will learn a valuable lesson from it and warn others.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 724

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 09:08:20 PM

There are already a lot of explanation on how on how high yield investment programs and ponzie scheme works in this forum. People constantly warn others about the risks and scams associated with it (like the exact way you are warning!), but there are people who still fall it. They get greedy and without thinking twice they start investing in those programs and loses everything eventually! Again, there are people who "knows" that these are scams, but they still want to try their luck and see if they can escape with profit.
I might sound harsh, those people deserve to get scammed. At least they will learn a valuable lesson from it and warn others.

They cycle will really continue as long there are people whom do continue on investing up into these things.I dont know if they do really learn up for these things to be a scam but they did still even try to test it out
because there are really people who do just join up and ran away with profits since they do know on how ponzi or hyip works but this turns out to be success from time to time yet we know that they can
ran off only a few hours which would lead into complete loss and those scammers repeat the whole new process.

Greed is one of  the primary lessons why we do still seeing that there are people who do continue to get victimized into this very classical way of scamming.People never ever learn and it will continue
as long there are someone who do keep up feeding on this one.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 11:03:40 PM

They cycle will really continue as long there are people whom do continue on investing up into these things.I dont know if they do really learn up for these things to be a scam but they did still even try to test it out
because there are really people who do just join up and ran away with profits since they do know on how ponzi or hyip works but this turns out to be success from time to time yet we know that they can
ran off only a few hours which would lead into complete loss and those scammers repeat the whole new process.

Greed is one of  the primary lessons why we do still seeing that there are people who do continue to get victimized into this very classical way of scamming.People never ever learn and it will continue
as long there are someone who do keep up feeding on this one.

These scammers will try and try their scheme because as you said there are users that still patronize this kind of business thinking that they can really earn money out of it. It is the hope that they will get good returns even if the site is not a reputable one. Just like you said, it is greed that attracted them to send funds even if the business strategy is not clear to them. Some of the users need to learn hard lesson before they realized that there's really nothing in it for them.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2786
Merit: 343

when lambo...

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 11:44:35 PM

No matter how'd they try but if we are very keen in searching about their project considering scamming and Ponzi like schemes, they will never succeed in their bad intentions. It was our own discretion also to think if it is worthy or not, and not get fall into their hands. But if let that thing to happen, we are also feeding them and have them to survive.

Big offers, double your money, many had fallen and I think it was good for them in order to realize what they are doing and also to know how scamming and Ponzi scheme it looks like. Then in that way, they can also warn others base on their experience. I understand that we all can't be perfect but also have to think wisely and don't rush into a thing that we never know much.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Wexnident

Activity: 2506
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 02:03:05 AM

The simple idea to not get scammed by HYIP is not to invest in any types of those. That's it. Investing in HYIP doesn't mean your working diligently, nor intelligently, it's just you being stupid and praying that you'd get the jackpot in a path where there's really no jackpot. Work smart doesn't mean looking for this kind of things, work smart is to find ways to actually profit while doing something you can do, and HYIP ain't one of those.

Learn something instead of trying to just blindly invest, even if you lost your investment when trading, at least you learned something useful, investing in scams only makes you learn that you were pretty stupid for even investing in ones as such.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Krislaw

Activity: 1204
Merit: 388

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2020, 09:56:57 AM

I knew some of my friends that trust HYIP sites or what they called the doubler, It's actually alluring and attractive to the people because who doesn't want to have easy money without doing anything just waiting. Some of those sites gonna exit after 10 days and their website are gone and some of them just return 50%-70% of the money that has been invested to gain your trust and if you invest more you won't get your money back anymore.

Social media are full of those scam links and it's hard to prevent others from entering those sites but they also need to learn it the hard way by getting scam so they will prevent it themselves.
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 11:52:18 AM

Yeah the high yield investment plans. The name itself sucks man.

I think such topics shall exist in the multiple threads and mostly in the beginners and help section. The reason being it mostly helps newbies rather than people who already exists here since grandma time!!

And i guess it is alright to have such topics as "refresher" course so that everyone can go through them. It is all about money and how to not risk it all in this anonymous market. It would be better to share any real examples that has apparently witnessed by someone.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2828
Merit: 575

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 01:16:49 PM

I must admit that I'm too naive when I was just starting my crypto journey, someone told me to invest on this kind of HYIP, believed everything is true, invest some, got my returns, became greedy, roll everything and then suddenly the site went offline. Hard and expensive lesson, never thought in my life that I will be scammed by this method. Anyhow, that was the first and last time that I'm going to invest in this so called HYIP/Ponzi because I'm more wiser and experience now. However, I do believed that there are still a lot of unsuspecting victims that can fall for this trap, and it's going to be cyclical.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2020, 07:14:11 PM

The simple idea to not get scammed by HYIP is not to invest in any types of those. That's it. ...

The problem for beginners is that they can't distinguish a hype from a real project. They do not understand how the cryptocurrency market works, so for them it is not unrealistic profit that scammers offer them. And hype around DeFi, in General, is able to confuse them.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 6796

Cashback 15%

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 09:13:06 PM

OP, let me make one suggestion to you that has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.  When you write stuff like this, it is an infuriating waste of time, because you're being repetitive, unclear, and your post is extremely bloated:

they give you a certainty they will tell you that they will certainly pay you a certain amount a year a month or even a day. We cannot have daily profits from the market it's so volatile that you cannot have daily profits even the forex market okay which is one of the less volatile markets. You cannot have daily profits it's almost impossible to have the same profit every day even I mean the same profit every year

"HYIP" is a term you won't hear anywhere else but on bitcointalk (and probably some other crypto-related sites).  The only thing anyone needs to know about them is that they're Ponzi schemes, and if anyone is unfamiliar with what a Ponzi is, just Google it.

In the mutual fund world, there's something that's almost equivalent, which would be "high-yield funds" that invest in low-quality bonds that pay high interest because they're so risky.  But those aren't Ponzi schemes or HYIPs, because government regulators would never let a mutual fund get away with running a Ponzi (see: Bernard Madoff).

If you come across something labeling itself as a "HYIP", run for the hills.  You can thank me later when your coins are still in your possession.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 09:23:29 PM

Hyips are just a waste of time, its name itself feels like shit.
I was like, get in early and we can make good money because new websites pay to early members to create some reputation and buzz in the market about their services being legit. I have been seeing these hyips since 2004 and I can tell you that none of those websites are up and running right now.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2814
Merit: 648

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 09:41:43 PM

"HYIP" is a term you won't hear anywhere else but on bitcointalk (and probably some other crypto-related sites).  The only thing anyone needs to know about them is that they're Ponzi schemes, and if anyone is unfamiliar with what a Ponzi is, just Google it.
Majority doesnt really have that time on making a simple google search thats why they do really end up into these kind of investments due to the fact that they do still believe that easy money do exist.

They'll only realize when its already late and murmuring that they musnt have made some investment and they might able to save up their bucks but well people wont learn if they wont

experience these loses but it isnt really that necessary to experience because you can eventually avoid it if you are really just putting some importance into your funds.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 09:43:20 PM

In the end,if you want to take a risk. I have advice that is don't invest again and again in same website. Invest low amount.

In the end, why still suggesting to invest a low amount after a long paragraph you shared here.

HYIP or any related thing will always be forever associated with the investment world so the only solution to minimize being scammed is by continuous awareness. There will be really people that will fall on this as these HYIP operators know how to market well their brand making it convincing.

Sometimes people's common sense don't work because they are focusing on the promised good return.
FontSeli

Activity: 1218
Merit: 858

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 10:07:29 PM

Everyone thinks they are shrewd. In real life, I have seen quite respectable and very smart people fall into the trap of fraudsters. All because each of them thought that he knew all the tricks of the scammers and that he would not fall into their hands.
In the crypto market, it is even more difficult to resist scammers. All because the profits here are huge and no one will be surprised by how timely purchased coins can increase your capital by ten or even more times. Here scammers skillfully disguise themselves as the same promising projects. Some do better, some do worse. However, if the scammers did not make money on this, they would not create new projects every time.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 10:16:05 PM

In the end, why still suggesting to invest a low amount after a long paragraph you shared here.

HYIP or any related thing will always be forever associated with the investment world so the only solution to minimize being scammed is by continuous awareness. There will be really people that will fall on this as these HYIP operators know how to market well their brand making it convincing.

That's because of the lack of knowledge and the greed for money.

Everyone wants to make money, so this scammers will try to run their very convincing marketing to attract people, and what's unacceptable is that even though there are already a lot of victims of HYIP in the past, yet, there are still people who are willing to invest, it seems like they don't learn from other's experience, instead, they want to experience the hard way on their own.

Sometimes people's common sense don't work because they are focusing on the promised good return.

They don't use their common sense because in this situation, they let their emotion work over their mind.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 11:20:22 PM

Greediness pushes the people to join in a ponzi scheme and high yield investment. Imagine the returns that it can bring to you when it will be hyped by the people. They want an easy money yet they fall to a scam. In my opinion, it is better to invest to a project that has potential but drives slowly than a project that is quick in returns but a bubble. We not be baited by returns in short run, remember investment is risky when you put it in hyip or ponzis.

Oasisman

Activity: 2590
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2020, 11:20:49 PM

Yeah the high yield investment plans. The name itself sucks man.

I think such topics shall exist in the multiple threads and mostly in the beginners and help section. The reason being it mostly helps newbies rather than people who already exists here since grandma time!!

And i guess it is alright to have such topics as "refresher" course so that everyone can go through them. It is all about money and how to not risk it all in this anonymous market. It would be better to share any real examples that has apparently witnessed by someone.

Well, I say it would be better to post an example (a company) that offers high yield return every once in a while. This is to remind everyone, not only the newbies but also those desperate/greedy investors that no one would actually giving out free money without doing anything other than putting your money in a specific company.

Posting of an example of a company is better than just reminding everyone the characteristics of an hyip scam.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Robertshon

Activity: 40
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 07:33:38 PM

I think who loves Hyip he wants to be a playboy Roll Eyes.Don't want to work hard, Don't want to research.He dreams that he will earn money by sitting and spending money behind the girls. Grin Grin
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2020, 08:12:04 PM

I think am more informed now and I know what to look out for to determine if a project is hype website or pyramid scheme, back in the days I was a victim of this cruel platform but not anymore, I tried to equip myself with all the necessary information and this is also another additional information for me, thanks @op.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: