Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:16:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which type of trading you think is good?  (Read 1228 times)
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 04:49:03 PM

I'm not going with existing theory. I have categorized trading as follows-
1. Based on technical analysis
2. Based on event news
I do both, but I'm mostly following the event such as DeFi right now and in my bags mostly it's from my analysis. It's not that big reward I think from my own analysis, but I think by doing that you can learn more and at the time being, you will gain more experience that probably could lead you to gold mine.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2020, 06:21:11 PM

The one you know obviously, the more you know the more you can do, if you think there is a set configure that could help you with making money you are very wrong, I am sure that people actually think like that, there is some sort of quick way of making money, do this type of trading or do this type and you will definitely make money! Well that doesn't exist, you can't make money that way, you are going to end up losing money.

This is why I agree that people should actually focus on learning, learn whatever you want and learn how to do it however you want and that is why I want to make sure that you know what you are doing, if you know what you are doing you are going to profit from it, that is why just study your things and whatever it is as long as you do it well you will profit.
Sad reality but this is what happening on most people who do tend to make up trades for the first time on where they do hurry to learn up things and even jump to the battlefield without any sufficient
knowledge or even knowing the basics which would really result into a 100% loss and they do realize that they had done the wrong stuff.Trading cant really be learn overnight and this would really be
a pile of trial and error and we know that there are several ways on being a trader and you cant just have to learn it all but rather focus into a path or way on which you are comfortable into neither
you would be a long term or a short-term kind of trader and you do really need to find out on which one works the most on your part.
That is one of the common mistakes of new traders that just want to earn a profit, Imagine there are experienced traders that are losing even they have sufficient knowledge, What more if you only have a limited of it. Trial and error are effective but you shouldn't risk something if you are doing that especially if it involves money, There are a platform where newbies can practice trading through trial and error that can't cost them a single penny.

The crypto market now is unpredictable, Before I am basing my trading decisions depending on the new event of a certain token but now It's really hard to conclude things to make the right move on trading.
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 08:08:49 PM

2. Based on event news
While I'm not much expert in TA, I can achieve it if I spend some hours a day for a month I belive.
On the other hand, trading based on event news is pretty easy. You don't need to have much knowledge other than the capacity of ebaluating a project.
What do you think? Which method is good?

Although both are important for a successful trading, I do believe it is still much better to trade on technical analysis. Technical analysis is extremely important to be able to read the market unlike having to wait for some big news to affect the market.
Without technical analysis, there's no possible way for you to be called a trader. I mean, without technical analysis, how do you even intend to trade?
I'd advice you shouldn't depend on event news to trade. The best thing to do is to trade based on technical analysis.

Hypnosis00

Activity: 2338
Merit: 338

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 10:53:29 PM

For a reason that I'm not always watching television or any possible source of news and activities coming, better to have TA's instead. Or it much better to consider them both coz we know already TA is not also effective in some instances. But we also have to keep in mind that the market is so volatile, having them both never give assurance. That trading is just like we are in gambling and the result will be 50/50 but much good if we have knowledge about it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 05:10:24 AM

Types of trading I know, they are about five of them: momentum, scalping, position trading, day trading, and swing trading, and they all require that you know technical analysis. So, saying technical analysis is a type of trading is wrong, technical analysis is necessary, if you don’t know technical analysis you are not yet a trader. As for the news, they do have effect on the market as well, in fact the two things you have mentioned here are just things that are necessary to be a trader, you have to be current with the news and also know technical analysis.

Day trading is the type of trading where you’re taking profit every day, scalping is taking small profits repeatedly, momentum is like following coins that are trending, swing is a short term trend where you target a trend and invest , and lastly position traders can hold for a month or week. To do all these thing you need to know T.A.

You may be right on what you stated in the above, But I think scalping is not that easy to apply when you are in the actual trade platform.
I've been doing this and most of the time, in the end, I always lost my coins. Meaning, timing I think is also one of the good tools methods to use when we do trade dude.
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2020, 12:40:07 PM

To get a good profit, you need to use both methods: technical analysis and news that relate to a specific coin. Everyone knows how the price is affected by news related to listing on the cryptocurrency exchange. And if we are talking about a listing on Binance or Coinbase, the price of a coin on such news can increase by 20-30%.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
pawanjain

Activity: 2646
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 12:56:24 PM

2. Based on event news
While I'm not much expert in TA, I can achieve it if I spend some hours a day for a month I belive.
On the other hand, trading based on event news is pretty easy. You don't need to have much knowledge other than the capacity of ebaluating a project.
To really be precise about your targets you will have to analyse as much trends as you can.
You said you can achieve TA then you should consider doing that and along with that you should consider on other types of analysis as well.
Analysing the market through events and news and then doing a research on the fundamentals will make your target price more strong.
Hence you will be able to make your desired profits easily.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Bitlover10

Activity: 291
Merit: 105

Love is all

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 01:50:16 AM

In this crypto market every kind of trading is very risky. You may happy because you took profit now and its happend with every one. You makes profit continues but one day you will loose everything what you made and what was yours in the beginning. Because price is manipulated by few people and exchanges. They can move price any direction and you can't do anything. Stop loss also not hit in many times and you loose everything. Leverage trading is more risky which is pramoted by big exchange for their own profit.

Bitcointalk
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 06:33:44 AM

2. Based on event news

for me i don't rely depend on event news i prefer more on the technical analysis since you would be able to analyze the change in the market in real time well sometimes i do read some event news but i think you still need to have knowledge about the project if you are going to base your trade on event news.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2020, 09:46:46 AM

There is this popular saying that I hear almost in all groups I join related to cryptocurrency trading which is "buy the rumors, sell the news". If you observe closely that's exactly what's happening in the cryptocurrencies space which is why it seems what we just do here (in this industry) is pump and dump. Majority of the individuals involving themselves in trading focus more on the second category you highlighted, which involved trading based in news.

My question would be what about traders that focus on buying the dip of projects, I once met a users in one of the groups that I joined that doesn't buy any coin that isn't currently in lost. What will that strategy be categorized under and do anyone think it'll be effective resulting to profit?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 12:11:02 PM

2. Based on event news

for me i don't rely depend on event news i prefer more on the technical analysis since you would be able to analyze the change in the market in real time well sometimes i do read some event news but i think you still need to have knowledge about the project if you are going to base your trade on event news.

It is only my question whether technical analysis is always helping even in any sort of market or you need to have knowledge about the fundamentals because in crypto, many people are saying we should always be strong towards fundamentals otherwise we cannot survive in the crypto market.

LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 12:11:55 PM

It depends on the trader I guess and which does he/she prefer the most, For me, I prefer trading base on news because I am not too good at technical analysis but I know some basics on technical analysis. With TA you need to focus on the indicators, charts, etc. and check it all the time. While if you are basing on news you just wait for that particular update  buy the dip and wish that it will skyrocket but it does pay off all the time, it is always a gamble. Using both might be better to lessen the risk.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 05:26:37 PM

Crypto trading as an profession and crypto trading as an opportunity to earn some bucks, there are lot of difference between these two type of traders and both can be effective as well as holds risk depends on how much profits they are looking to make but for now if you are an occasional trader just go with the trend but also its better to learn about technical analysis and other strategies if you are getting successful with trend analysis trading.
South Park

Activity: 2870
Merit: 794

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 08:05:11 PM

I am a trader who believes in the type of trading based on technical analysis, because some of the news that is currently spread is some fakes.
So if you are trading based on event news, the risk is much greater. If we trade relying on technical analysis, usually the result is more satisfying.
Because in my opinion, it is very important to be a successful trader, good technical analysis skills are needed.
I am the same, I prefer technical analysis over fundamental analysis because not only there are a lot of fake news circulating in social media the truth is that by the time you find out what happened most likely that movement that you're trying to capture has already happened, however I also believe that people should try to find their own strategy that fits who they are as a person and as a trader and if that means using fundamental analysis and they can get profits out of it that's fine with me.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Cryptoababe

Activity: 696
Merit: 18

Do it For Better Humanity

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 09:12:25 PM

2. Based on event news
I prefer based on event news.. Why?
Because in both forex and crypto trading, event news affect currency price more than technical analysis. I've seen a lot of people loose their funds due to technical analysis and I've seen a lot of event news affecting both cryptocurrency price and fiat price.
FerdyBitcoin

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2020, 09:40:19 PM

To enlighten, technical analysis is the study of currency price movement on the charts while fundamental analysis takes a look at how the country’s economy is doing.

Market sentiment analysis determines whether the market is bullish or bearish on the current or future fundamental outlook.

Fundamental factors shape sentiment, while technical analysis helps us visualize that sentiment and apply a framework to create our trade plans.

Those three work hand-in-hand-in-hand to help you come up with good forex trade ideas.

It’s kind of like standing on a three-legged stool.

If one of the legs is weak, the stool will break under your weight and you’ll fall flat on your face.
The same holds true in trading.

If your analysis on any of the three types of trading is weak and you ignore it, there’s a good chance that it will cause you to lose out on your trade!

All the historical price action and economic figures are there – all you have to do is put on your thinking cap and put those analytical skills to the test!

Let me pull out that three-legged stool again just to emphasize the importance of all three types of analysis.

Take out one or two legs of the stool and it’s going to be shaky, right?

In order to become a true Bitcoin trader, you will need to know how to effectively use these three types of Bitcoin market analysis.

Don’t believe us?

Let us give you an example of how focusing on only one type of analysis can turn into a disaster.

👉 Supposedly you’re looking at your charts and you find a good trading opportunity.You get all excited thinking about the money that’s going to be raining down from the sky.You say to yourself, “Man, I’ve never seen a more perfect trading opportunity in BTC/USD. I love my charts. Mwah. Now show me the money!”

👉 You then proceed to buy BTC/USD with a big fat smile on your face (the kind where all your teeth are showing).😂

👉 But wait! All of a sudden the trade makes a 100 pip move in the OTHER DIRECTION! Little did you know, a national judiciary in US🇺🇸 had placed a ban on crypto! Suddenly, everyone’s sentiment towards Bitcoin ’s market turns sour and everyone trades in the opposite direction!

👉 Your big fat smile turns into mush and you start getting angry at your charts. You throw your computer on the ground and begin to pulverize it. You just lost a bunch of money, and now your computer is broken into a billion pieces.And it’s all because you completely ignored fundamental analysis and sentimental analysis.

(Note: This was not based on a real story. This did not happen to me even though it nearly did. I'm never this naive. I am always smart Bitcoin trader…. From the overused sarcasm, I think you get my point.)

Ok, so the story was a little over-dramatized, but you get the point.

Remember how your mother used to tell you as a kid that too much of anything is never good?

Well you might’ve thought that was just hogwash back then but in Bitcoin, the same applies when deciding which type of analysis to use.

Don’t rely on just one.

Instead, you must learn to balance the use of all of them. It is only then that you can really get the most out of your trading.
Freddy11

Activity: 391
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 11:17:58 PM

As far I know, it is any type of trading. If we are able to do it right, then we will definitely benefit from it while if we are not having a good strategy then nothing will work at all. I love it with FreshForex broker, as they have excellent structure with low spreads, high leverage, bonuses and variety of such offering.
Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 11:53:06 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2020, 01:10:08 AM by Helpme_please

2. Based on event news
I prefer based on event news.. Why?
Because in both forex and crypto trading, event news affect currency price more than technical analysis. I've seen a lot of people loose their funds due to technical analysis and I've seen a lot of event news affecting both cryptocurrency price and fiat price.
i am agree with this points, but once again we should not moved by single analisys technique only. besides news investors will take decision in which price they will entry based on technical analisys, impossible when they know good news released but price still in peak they will decided to buy. ofc waiting price corrected in support or resistance will be safe for them.
iamsheikhadil

Activity: 1022
Merit: 133

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 11:53:55 AM

It depends on what you are trading.
If you are trading crypto, then know that you are dealing with a high volatile commodity that can make you rich or can make you poor if your decisions are bad. But, if you are trading stocks, specially of reputed companies, you will not be in a serious loss, so it's kind of risk free. I have recently started to invest and trade stocks and I feel it is less complex than trading crypto.
junnar1968

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 12:13:49 PM

For me a good trader is someone who's open minded and open to any suggestion. you can't rely on your own guts. you need to learn how and when does the trend happen or about to happen. My suggestion is to watch online or local TL news that may trigger big spikes on the currency that your trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: