Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:55:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help retrieving coins  (Read 41 times)
Blackwingedkite (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2022, 09:29:13 AM

Hi,

I bought some crypto coins in 2018 (a few months rent worth) and forgot about them. I think I bought Dogecoin, Bitcion, and either Ripple or Verge. I think I bought them on Binance and then stored them in desktop wallets and made paper keys or electronic keys and deleted the wallets.

I made some notes to retrieve them but am struggling to do so. The notes are (I have changed the key letters but kept the number of letters etc the same):

ve
hiongin tioinli siolnio sioorpn cinniop tionviv fionumg nfghnin ghniion

do
3eRT5tyg6t6tGYt4rfgy6rghyFdesfrftytHYUg5TLTTGgfr4t4g

bin
5RT6Y7R45EDFTHG6

So the first key is 9 undercase words (not real words though) of 7 letters. The second is 52 alphanumeric characters, and the third is 16 alphanumeric characters.

I also have an electronic key called do_wk.key which when I open it in notepad it is 128 characters long (upper and lower case letters, +, / and numbers).

I think 'do' is short for dogecoin and 'bin' is short for binance. I wrote it in a way, that if someone found it they would not understand it, but it seems to have me fooled too. I think ve is verge. Not sure what 'wk' means in the electronic key. I don't remember which wallets I used but I'm sure I would have used the main/better known ones. Any ideas how I can get the coins back?! Cheers.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: