Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:15:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin such a big risk?  (Read 1990 times)
Renampun

Activity: 2282
Merit: 362

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2020, 10:58:23 PM

There is risk in every business bitcoin has a very strong system and has been in the crypto space for years it has a very low risk level i do suggest it to be the  best investment.. all that i needed to do is knowing the right time to buy and the right time to sell bitcoin today has a large number of investors..
risk, in general, is often associated with the condition of rising/falling prices of an asset...
of course, the price of Bitcoin is always changing without any signs but if we can minimize the possibility of loss, then Bitcoin is not a big risk, in essence, you have to know when to buy and when to sell.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Expecto

Activity: 980
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 08:36:38 PM

I would rather define Bitcoin as "volatile" instead of "risky". Because the volatility is the nature of the cryptocurrency market. Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency can be seen as "risky" for beginners because they generally don't have much idea about when to buy and to sell a crypto. I accept that it is not so predictable that when Bitcoin will fall and rise. But when you gain experience, you start to predict the changes more correctly.

milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 08:52:37 PM

Many people I know formed a bias that cryptocurrencies are inherently risky and you shouldn't invest in them more than you can afford to lose.

I agree with the above statement in a certain extent, but I'd like to ask the community. Is it riskier to place your money in Bitcoin or hold them in a fiat savings account? What's your opinion?

So curious to see the response especially today when we live in times of crisis.

Its always been said that crypto investments are risky and that wont really exclude Bitcoin from that even this one is on the  top but doesnt mean that it would really be on the safe side but
we can actually see the potential and this is much more better rather than you do consider on going all in with altcoins.If you do have money to spend on investment then dont ever go all in
always only allocate on the amount which are really just intended for this purpose.Nothing is assured when it comes to future talks this is why we should really be careful if we dont
like to be wrecked or would affect our financial status.

masphie

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

-= OI =-

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 01:20:56 AM

in my opinion ...
If we have more money (free money), i think we can invest this coin (bitcoin).
associated with risk, whatever we do there must be risk. And I choose to invest in bitcoin rather than hold fiat.

-= OI =-
geyayy

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 06:42:10 AM

Those who don’t know about bitcoin will surely find bitcoin always scary. One thing to note is that those who know very well about Bitcoin are no longer assholes who will put their money at risk by investing in Bitcoin. They know very well that there is potential for profit here and so they are running after bitcoin. I wouldn't say right now that Bitcoin is one hundred percent secure. In fact, there is no way to improve life very quickly without taking a risk.
   I agree with your statement, sir. Being unknowledgeable in bitcoin or other cryptocurrency will surely let them feel scared or anxious in investing here. Once you know your way in to this business, you'll be surely leaving in the right exit with a smile. Thorough research is also a must if you're going to risk at it.

Bitcoin's price is very volatile, so during this pandemic, it ain't the right time for putting your investment here, especially if you don't have enough to lose.

Upgate

Activity: 560
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 07:47:56 AM

How will you succeed in life, if you don't take a risk. This life is all about taking risk. It's better to try on something new (crypto) than not trying.
The only risk in crypto is not keeping your private keys safe and also investing with your life saving money, expecting a quick returns immediately. Apart from that, I see nothing risky about crypto.
JuSayCo

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 08:01:33 AM

It certainly had a risk of its own but in my opinion, Bitcoin is not a big of a risk to other cryptocurrencies, I think Bitcoin has established a safe zone that it will not end up becoming a zero value anymore so if you had spare money why not give it a try,

Some people often don't want to get involved with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies because of the fear of that little risk, and I have talked to a friend that said Bitcoin is only for the rich because on the value of bitcoin, But I think even establishing your own business has a risk everything has a risk involved in doing it and doing nothing.

“The biggest risk is not taking any risk... In a world that’s changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.” – Mark Zuckerberg

You said it right. I also heard those people that are so afraid to engage themselves with Bitcoin and are so hesitant in knowing it deeply because they believe that its for the rich people and they have no capability of learning its whole great features. If only they will change their mindset and will have the courage in taking risks before concluding the wrong idea, perhaps the world will be more happier and richer.
worldofcoins

Activity: 1834
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2020, 08:22:08 AM

Many people I know formed a bias that cryptocurrencies are inherently risky and you shouldn't invest in them more than you can afford to lose.

I agree with the above statement in a certain extent, but I'd like to ask the community. Is it riskier to place your money in Bitcoin or hold them in a fiat savings account? What's your opinion?

So curious to see the response especially today when we live in times of crisis.

It's true Bitcoin and other crypto come under Volatile assets in term of price but that's a small price to pay for a decentralized currency.
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 05:06:14 AM

You’re the one to make that choice for yourself. But for me, I don’t rely on one thing, I don’t even invest only in Bitcoin, I try to invest in other assets I think are good also.

Yes in times of crisis, it’s quite risky to leave your money all in a savings account because your country’s economy might be hit pretty bad and the currency will fall and you will be the one to lose because there will be inflation and you won’t be able to afford some of the things in the market any longer.

So, it’s good to invest your money and also keep some of them in your savings. There is a saying that you shouldn’t keep all your eggs in one basket.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 05:32:11 AM

How will you succeed in life, if you don't take a risk. This life is all about taking risk. It's better to try on something new (crypto) than not trying.
The only risk in crypto is not keeping your private keys safe and also investing with your life saving money, expecting a quick returns immediately. Apart from that, I see nothing risky about crypto.

With utmost safety taken and if invested in top coins only say rather than other coins you will still be able to make money from crypto provided you can hold coins if the fall comes in between and wait till it rises further. At times in short time also price rises quickly so one can take advantage of that as well and make some money. Though risk will exist in whatever you do but if as per you capacity if risk is taken should be fine.
lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 08:03:53 AM

With utmost safety taken and if invested in top coins only say rather than other coins you will still be able to make money from crypto provided you can hold coins if the fall comes in between and wait till it rises further. At times in short time also price rises quickly so one can take advantage of that as well and make some money. Though risk will exist in whatever you do but if as per you capacity if risk is taken should be fine.

In recent months, prices can change quickly and have happened several times, if only you want to invest at that time you will certainly get very good results because everything moves quickly both down and up. we will not know the next movement and it is difficult to predict at this time because the prediction of the end of the year will increase in time.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 10:33:21 AM

Definitely, no one should go all in to an investment. But I can say, you can go all in to Bitcoin as it already proved its greatness among other cryptocurrency. But with regards to other altcoins that are just new in the market, we need to be extremely cautious as there's always a potential for us to lose our investment. The strategy that I am using in Bitcoin is to sell BTC to a stable coin when I see it in good price, then buy the dip again rather than to look for fast phasing projects that provides short term profits. It's better to be safe than lose our hard earned money.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 10:48:49 AM

There is risk in every business bitcoin has a very strong system and has been in the crypto space for years it has a very low risk level i do suggest it to be the  best investment.. all that i needed to do is knowing the right time to buy and the right time to sell bitcoin today has a large number of investors..
As much as i thought dude, Bitcoin has risk and every other investment out there has too. Risk is everything in life and when talking risk ensure to accept that which can be afford to loss. Bitcoin to me has less risk compared to other products or investment packages, knowing when to buy and when to sell help minimize risk, buy whenever there is dip and hold whenever there is bull, not only that, always monitor the market while holding on a long-term.   

GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 07:35:05 PM

It is riskier in bitcoin of course, its because you'll lose a lot if you enter in the wrong time. Your fiat investments has a risk too but it will be safe in the bank, and you'll not lose it just because of a certain price drop. But just like what others say, higher risk, higher chance of earning. Bitcoin is a big risk but once you win, you'll earn a lot even in a single night. But of course it doesn't happen in weeks, you have to wait and be patient. And all investments has its risk, its just harder to trust bitcoin because of its high volatility.

GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1428
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 10:06:54 PM

See many people are myopic in sight, its obvious that no business we can adventure into without lost,besides any business that make up profit is not a progressive business. To risk your cryptoccurrency or bitcoin is the strategies to make finance because its know everywhere that risk takers always propagate.
So therefore I use this medium to recapitulates that all business involve risks, and risky is officially known as backbone of business.
And don't believe any one but believe and trust yourself in terms of bitcoin investment, because when lost or negativities occur in transaction no one can be blame.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 10:18:34 PM

See many people are myopic in sight, its obvious that no business we can adventure into without lost,besides any business that make up profit is not a progressive business. To risk your cryptoccurrency or bitcoin is the strategies to make finance because its know everywhere that risk takers always propagate.
So therefore I use this medium to recapitulates that all business involve risks, and risky is officially known as backbone of business.
And don't believe any one but believe and trust yourself in terms of bitcoin investment, because when lost or negativities occur in transaction no one can be blame.
No one to be blame but only yourself but people do really have that kind of attitude on blaming all things that he seems the reason on  why he lost which is totally wrong.In every business it does really involve some risk and you cant call it a business when you do really get an assurance or do talks about being on the safe side which is totally not existing on investment world.Bitcoin investment is risky but there are fellas whom do believe that this is on the safe side.Some companies do even reconsider on switching up their cash reserve to Bitcoin which i can say that its a little bit suicide https://pomp.substack.com/p/a-public-company-just-converted-their
For people who do trade and still holding then its their choice and i believe that majority of them do already being aware on the risked involved.

ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 10:30:13 PM

I dont expect such a question from a member of 6 years in the forum. Is the question meant for newbies to learn from? We all know how risky the space is but we think some coins have more risk than the other. Every purchase of bitcoin will give profit in 3 years at most if it is kept safe. The risk in the space is the choice of coin purchased and the safety of the coin in one's possession.ATM Nobody can advice me on the size of fund to invest

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
oprahwindfury

Activity: 568
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 19, 2020, 09:23:35 AM

Bitcoin is known as the most popular crypto currency.specially, right now this has used more than  previous days.Every currency rate increased while the demand is more.If you check the present rate you will understand that it is out of danger and it's totally fine.

This is old thought.Bitcoin was in trouble before some times back.because some hackers hacked 92 B bitcoin,But the problem  is solved and.hacker got arrested. Now this is more secure and it is safe.
Even though peopel are investing  so relax.. And have pateince

Jstandhope

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 02:21:59 PM

Bitcoin is not a big risk, but the problem is most people don't have the right and proper knowledge about crypto currency in general. They don't know how it works and how they can benefit from it. Like when I knew about Bitcoin in 2017 I didn't take it seriously and then Bitcoin was not as expensive as it is today, and so I didn't invest in it because I thought it was Ponzi scheme and would crash the way other Ponzi scheme crashed. But today bitcoin has lasted test of time and it's still making progress and changed the stories of many people.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 02:39:27 PM

Is it riskier to place your money in Bitcoin or hold them in a fiat savings account? What's your opinion?

Most countries dont give the return like in bitcoin, maybe none, not in Europe or America. Good financial advisers will look into other investments such as real estate, stocks, commodities etc. Bond is the only fiat saving platform that is rewarding but on a very long term, mostly beyond 5 years, even the reward is not in the size of bitcoin, mostly 15-20% interest not the 10-100x.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: