Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:25:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Imran Khan Successful Visit to USA  (Read 158 times)
UmerIdrees (OP)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 844

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 05:02:22 PM

Recently Imran Khan, the prime minister of Pakistan visited United states and had a very successful visit. His address to Pakistani community at  Washington’s Capitol One Arena was historical and will be remember for a long time.

UmerIdrees (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 06:33:24 PM

refuse all american help (traps), throw them all out of pakistan, and prepare logistic/infrastructure to move shanghai war supplies to the iranian front (that's internationally)

find and kill, the pedo rapists (they are very numerous in the uk), the corrupts (there are many) and kill those harassing those christians (domestically)

good luck.

my pla doctrine is simple, if those (who ever they are) pose problems wipe them. all.

at scale, simplicity is necessary.

Rome was not built in a day. We have to pay a lot of debt and refusing american help all of sudden is insane. We are here to trade with Americans and not get only the aid. Slowly and steady we will be stand up on our own feet and will no longer need US for our rescue.

otrkid1970

Activity: 270
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 08:23:04 PM

refuse all american help (traps), throw them all out of pakistan, and prepare logistic/infrastructure to move shanghai war supplies to the iranian front (that's internationally)

find and kill, the pedo rapists (they are very numerous in the uk), the corrupts (there are many) and kill those harassing those christians (domestically)

good luck.

my pla doctrine is simple, if those (who ever they are) pose problems wipe them. all.

You're pretty Salty about America....Did we Bomb one of your family members or friend?   Cheesy
otrkid1970

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 09:07:55 PM

Rome was not built in a day. We have to pay a lot of debt and refusing american help all of sudden is insane. We are here to trade with Americans and not get only the aid. Slowly and steady we will be stand up on our own feet and will no longer need US for our rescue.

wrong secure the debt of the shanghai members, cancel the one of the pedo western rapists, simple as that, and if they aren't happy threaten to nuke them. they only understand violence, that's what allow them to rape children. so it's completely stupid... to become enslave to debt? and pretend to be muslim? like forbidding to drink? of course... lies lies lies. then please you will never even compare to rome, you are just a grey india, without the colors. what are you gonna "trade" with the gmo producers pedo island runners? children? otherwise you can't even feed correctly your entire population... it's just pathetic. you don't need rescue, you need reform and stop the act, you only fool yourself and those in the media induced trance. anyway, shipping lane = russia > iran are perfectly safe Smiley.

You're pretty Salty about America....Did we Bomb one of your family members or friend?   Cheesy

I wasn't like that, until I accepted ghislaine maxwell... and what it really meant about the usa... but america the continent is a wonderful place, not the people, they accept pedo islands... (gmo, wtc7 and the list goes on).

my american dream has been raped on a pedo island, fucked on a jet, trashed on a boat, and burned and ashed when I got that the us govs (across admins protect the pedo)...

everyone will die, the thing is how to live. I don't accept the pedo rape treason going on (and wtc 7 explantion, and gmo, and emf, and vaccines, and free spreech anihilation and jailing assange and the right to bear arms is from God, jfk, vietnam, korea, corzine, aspartam, fraking fuild, illegal plants, no border, and on and on...

salty... isn't the appropriate term...

disappointing... like a great cheerleader who become a witch...

why the fuck ghislaine isn't under arrest? why prince andrew? What the fuck do they believe to be? gods?

anyway, another round will be settled soon... certainly around iran...

and I forgot the worst, a new world order lead by the pedo gmo americans... supporting China is preserving Life ! and with Russia, assuring the future... what a shame to steal quotes... ahahah. loser, no imagination.

So go back to that shithole China if you don't like America.
otrkid1970

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 09:22:55 PM

wrong secure the debt of the shanghai members, cancel the one of the pedo western rapists, simple as that, and if they aren't happy threaten to nuke them. they only understand violence, that's what allow them to rape children. so it's completely stupid... to become enslave to debt? and pretend to be muslim? like forbidding to drink? of course... lies lies lies. then please you will never even compare to rome, you are just a grey india, without the colors. what are you gonna "trade" with the gmo producers pedo island runners? children? otherwise you can't even feed correctly your entire population... it's just pathetic. you don't need rescue, you need reform and stop the act, you only fool yourself and those in the media induced trance. anyway, shipping lane = russia > iran are perfectly safe Smiley.

I wasn't like that, until I accepted ghislaine maxwell... and what it really meant about the usa... but america the continent is a wonderful place, not the people, they accept pedo islands... (gmo, wtc7 and the list goes on).

my american dream has been raped on a pedo island, fucked on a jet, trashed on a boat, and burned and ashed when I got that the us govs (across admins protect the pedo)...

everyone will die, the thing is how to live. I don't accept the pedo rape treason going on (and wtc 7 explantion, and gmo, and emf, and vaccines, and free spreech anihilation and jailing assange and the right to bear arms is from God, jfk, vietnam, korea, corzine, aspartam, fraking fuild, illegal plants, no border, and on and on...

salty... isn't the appropriate term...

disappointing... like a great cheerleader who become a witch...

why the fuck ghislaine isn't under arrest? why prince andrew? What the fuck do they believe to be? gods?

anyway, another round will be settled soon... certainly around iran...

and I forgot the worst, a new world order lead by the pedo gmo americans... supporting China is preserving Life ! and with Russia, assuring the future... what a shame to steal quotes... ahahah. loser, no imagination.

So go back to that shithole China if you don't like America.

another constrcutive post? it's this type of defense you plan for epstein or the previous admins who allowed epstein?

“Engage people with what they expect; it is what they are able to discern and confirms their projections. It settles them into predictable patterns of response, occupying their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment — that which they cannot anticipate.”

you are cute, but too dumb... to light, just anger... and nothing to back it... smoke and not even mirror... lol... L.

Constructive post? you mean like every single post you and your Alt     Masha Sha Ramble on with dribble about the west being all pedos?  lol you are one Salty little Chinamen
UmerIdrees (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 04:54:55 PM

good luck.

Whether anyone like it or not, America is the super power of the current world and no one can deny this fact. Any country good deal / meeting with USA means the rest of the world will also give you importance.

aiguy
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 10:18:28 AM

Recently Imran Khan, the prime minister of Pakistan visited United states and had a very successful visit. His address to Pakistani community at  Washington’s Capitol One Arena was historical and will be remember for a long time.

yes right, he is a great leader, maybe he is the one who will work for Pakistan from his kind heart
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: