Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 06:39:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which wallet do you think is the best?  (Read 6609 times)
Untomabur

Activity: 669
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 02:00:46 PM

the best wallets that I still use today are Myetherwallet and TrustWallet,
to store Ethereum and Ethereum tokens I chose Myetherwallet, because I have been storing assets there for 2 years and it's safe,
for BEP tokens and other altcoins, I chose Trustwallet because it's simple

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
shaiksajidbasha123

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 02:24:29 PM

I think my best option is trust wallet it is best wallet so may currency in single wallet easy to use in interface in easy to understand and this is hardware wallet I am using trust wallet since 3 years
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2020, 02:33:02 PM

Undeniably for managing your assets on the erc20 platform, the best wallet is MyEtherWallet. And also Coinomi has a very accessible and simple user interface and 12 words as a secret key. But if you take, for example, the Blokchain .. info wallet, which provides the ability to store Bitcoin and Ethereum, as well as several other highly rated cryptocurrencies, then it suits me due to the high degree of security, which is confirmed by the multi-level possibility of confirming all actions, as well as entering the wallet.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 02:37:21 PM

After reading my friends' posts here, it seems like I'm the only one who still uses an exchange wallet. Of course this is very risky, but I'm not very active in using cryptocurrency at the moment. I keep all my crypto assets on Binance and Bittrex, maybe around $ 200 in digital cash.

I haven't used a personal wallet because I think the amount of my assets is very small, I feel a loss when I have to make a transfer from a personal wallet to an exchange wallet which consumes GAS Fee

Make sure if you keep 50% + of your total assets and in the form of digital cryptocurrency assets, then try to use a personal wallet, because as long as the private key is not in your hands, then it's not your money.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 02:58:20 PM

I’m using myetherwallet before but when I have known this wallet trust I switch using to it until now. I find trust easy to use, all in one, no hassle, also it becomes popular these days. We have different views on which you are comfortable in using the wallet. So just gather the data first for you to have an option of the best wallet these days.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 04:13:57 PM

There are many wallets available in the market. But I always prefer to use official or official supported wallets. But now a days multi chain wallets are very popular. And exodus is one of them and it's really good. Many people use trust wallet too. But I personally use math wallet where you can add almost all chain and do it separately. It also supported my most of the dapps. And it has a mobile version too. Which is very useful for me. Cause most of the time I'm operates my fund with mobile.

ekeh

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 05:12:00 PM

I make used of metamask wallet address to receive other alt-coin, which is protected and we'll personal secure with a private key. And I think is the best wallet so far, and more save.
Gvent

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 06:15:11 PM

The wallet for browsers I recommend Coinbase, although it is centralized but has a large selection of coins to store.
Wallet for mobile I recommend Trustwallet, large selection of coins and very easy to use.

the important thing you must understand is that there is a high likelihood of stealing your coins in web wallets
it is best to store coins in wallets that are installed on your computer
ideally, use a hardware wallet like Trezor or Ledger.

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
sallasvve

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 08:16:58 PM

I love the Binance Trust wallet. Open source, nice design, easy to use interface, the ability to connect and create multiple wallets, constant product development and support.
In addition, as far as I remember, the Trust wallet has never reported any cases of hacking, which is very good for the reputation of this product. For me, this wallet is number 1.

If there were no reports of a wallet being hacked, this does not mean that the wallet is highly secure. It's possible that people don't use this wallet EN masse. Therefore, hackers were not interested in developing ways to hack the wallet.

furball64

Activity: 271

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 08:56:54 PM

Undeniably for managing your assets on the erc20 platform, the best wallet is MyEtherWallet. And also Coinomi has a very accessible and simple user interface and 12 words as a secret key. But if you take, for example, the Blokchain .. info wallet, which provides the ability to store Bitcoin and Ethereum, as well as several other highly rated cryptocurrencies, then it suits me due to the high degree of security, which is confirmed by the multi-level possibility of confirming all actions, as well as entering the wallet.

All of these wallets are web applications. They are dangerous. There have already been cases when hackers changed the DNS server of the wallet website to their own and thereby received the private keys and seeds of users who wanted to use their wallets. That is why I use these wallets carefully and do not keep many coins on them.

minatour

Activity: 687
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 10:08:52 PM

Trust wallet is my best wallet so far, when it comes to banking cryptocurrency coins, trust wallet is easy, secure and fast.

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------
BTCappu

Activity: 516
Merit: 38

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 09:51:04 AM

Exodus is good wallet. right now iam just using my metamask. coz don't have more than $500 on my portofolios, lol. but i think some wallet like trustwallet should be enough for the terms of security.
Trustwallet is good yeah I have heard some of my friends actually use it and told me it is decent. But as for me I have always used blockchain.com wallet because it is just super easy and I am too familiar with it and it allows all the features I need like sending transactions with custom fees. Also one big benefit I get from using it is that it allows and accept Bitpay's payment invoice so I can paste the link and directly pay the amount because if someone has used Bitpay invoices they must know it is impossible to pay those from most wallets as the address and amount are not shown directly.

I haven't used many wallets but really don't feel the need either because this one blockchain.com wallet solves all the problems and is quite trusted so never doubted them and I am not a technical person so best for me.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 01:51:00 PM

Actually there are many crypto wallets provided through the google paystore and appstore platforms, but I prefer trustwallet for now, the design is simple, easy, and of course safe. Plus this wallet belongs to the Binance exchange so I have no doubts as I have been trading there for a long time.
CryptoTrip

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 02:24:54 PM

Different wallets are convenient in their own way. For example, in metamask now you can already do a swap, trustwallet is very convenient when you have a lot of wallets. The combination of  metamask and ledger wallets is very good for security

grace143
Copper Member

Activity: 225
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 02:29:17 PM

Which wallet do you like the most? Personally I really like Exodus, the only con is that it's not fully open source, but other than that it's a great wallet!

Are there any wallets which allow you to have multiple addresses?
I have used myetherwallet mew mostly alongwith coinvase but now i have started liking trustwallet because it provides more solutions and options.
Regarding multiple eth wallets you can try Gaurda wallet, they are advanced wallet service with this option.

Yes i am 100% agreed from your suggestion, in fact trust wallet have more suitable options/ solutions than my MEW. BITFI is also fine

asrafkhairulazzam22

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 02:33:04 PM

the best wallet in my opinion is trustwallet. because I use trustwallet. As we know, Trust Wallet is Binance's Ethereum (ETH) wallet application that is safe to use, and has several advantages in it, namely: 1. a lot of crypto from the Ethereum blockchain. 2. safe to use, 3. easy to use, 4. have DApps, 5. have DEX / Exchange, 6. have Swap system, 7. have Crypto stake system. Of these 7 advantages, of course we as users are very lucky to get to know TrustWallet, because TrustWallet is very beneficial for all users, not only for beginners, but for seniors.

Gvent

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 08:05:29 PM

Actually there are many crypto wallets provided through the google paystore and appstore platforms, but I prefer trustwallet for now, the design is simple, easy, and of course safe. Plus this wallet belongs to the Binance exchange so I have no doubts as I have been trading there for a long time.

it is best to use a wallet that only belongs to you
there have already been cases when the binance exchange was hacked
your wallet can also be hacked
better not to keep large sums of money on it

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
Em00n01

Activity: 737
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 08:31:08 PM

For ERC20 token, I'm using Trust Wallet for a long time. I have never faced any problem with it. There, I can log in many account at a time.

In order to use multiple accounts, you can try Guarda crypto wallet. From many review, i have come to learn that this app is working fine.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 03:49:20 AM

Exodus is good, but only suitable for users who have high smartphone specifications, if Exodus is compared to Atomic then the Atomic wallet is superior because it only takes up a small space and also the features of the Atomic wallet are very complete.
but if you want a truly secure wallet, Trezor or Ledger nano can be the right choice.
Gvent

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 06:07:21 PM

Exodus is good, but only suitable for users who have high smartphone specifications, if Exodus is compared to Atomic then the Atomic wallet is superior because it only takes up a small space and also the features of the Atomic wallet are very complete.
but if you want a truly secure wallet, Trezor or Ledger nano can be the right choice.

excellent opinion
hardware wallets are truly the best in terms of security and reliability
they have only one drawback - they cost money
However, if a person has coins worth more than a thousand dollars
 then it already makes sense to buy one of the Trezor or Ledger wallets
they are approximately equal in terms of cost and safety.

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀