Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:56:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Cash A Better Crypto To Invest?  (Read 3037 times)
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 06:14:43 PM

Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Ethereum Classic, Monero Classic all of them tried to create a better cryptocurrency. The promoters took the old code, changed some parameters, and told that "their" version is better. But, it is their version and not the version made by the community. That is what matters in cryptocurrencies - vox populi.  Smiley

That's certainly true, mate. Despite these cryptocurrencies' deviation from their predecessor's original roadmap, some are becoming quite unique in the crypto/Blockchain space. Compared to their predecessors, newly-forked Blockchain networks have taken a different approach of the projects' development. For instance, both Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin SV aim to scale the Blockchain at a different way than the original Bitcoin (BTC). Their on-chain scaling approach by increasing the block size, eliminates the need to develop an independent layer for "off-chain" transactions. It's simplistic as less work and effort are involved in scaling the Blockchain. Whenever this is the ideal way for scaling Bitcoin or not, it's yet to be seen. Some say that Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin SV will become extremely centralized in the long run, because a bigger block size reduces node operators' level of accessibility. This translates to higher bandwidth and storage requirements, where the average person cannot afford running a BCH or BSV node. Others say that Bitcoin's "off-chain" scaling solution will introduce KYC/AML into LN nodes, effectively becoming "Banking 2.0". Ultimately, the decision of investing into BCH or not, will totally depend on your perception of scaling Bitcoin.

All in all, Bitcoin Cash has retained its place on the market for quite some time. The cryptocurrency is 3 years old, with a proven track record of development and innovation. Besides that, the project has some prominent developers behind it. With this, Bitcoin Cash may be able to survive for a very long time. If you prefer convenience on top of security, then Bitcoin Cash would be the ideal investment for you. It all depends on a person's preference from one cryptocurrency to the other (either Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash). I'd choose Bitcoin on top of Bitcoin Cash as it focuses on decentralization/security above all else. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 07:35:05 PM

I think bitcoin is one of the most popular coins that you can invest in and make big returns on the way out. I have watched Bitcoin coin very closely for a very long time and concluded for myself that the coin has great potential and will always be in demand in the cryptocurrency market.
maruf01788

Activity: 938
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 07:47:34 PM

Yes Bitcoin cash is best choice for investment. Personally my first choice is bitcoin cash in Altcoins. I think bitcoin cash is safe and stable. I also invest here for long time. It's grows slowly but i am sure i can earn more profit from it. It's great time to invest here.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 07:53:26 PM

Yes. Bitcoin cash is a very good crypto for invest. It is highly popular crypto almost known by all. It has great volume and almost listed on every big exchanges. So if you want a stable investment in a big cap coin you can easily go for bitcoin cash. And maybe in future we see some great implications on some big website of this coins. We can see big growth if the market cap pushed a bit. Allover bitcoin is worth investing that's it.

Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 08:06:55 PM

Well!! Bitcoin cash is one of the most popular crypto in the cryptocurrency market, as a lot of experts have been predicted on bitcoin cash.

According to Several experts bitcoin cash price prediction the price will go up in 2020 and investing in bitcoin cash gives a better return on investment.

What's your take on this?

BCH is a good investment as it is one of the popular altcoins in the market where you could totally do invest for easy profit. Still, Bitcoin volatility is still different and I fee like you could still make more profit in bitcoin investment compared to BCH when it comes to short term investment. Compared to some other altcoins in the market that do not have any value or shit tokens in the market for a long term investment BCH is already a solid choice for a lot of investors in the market. Would definitely invest because it is already supported by a lot of platforms.
ampu

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 08:23:09 AM

BitcoinCash can be invested but not the best because it is forever a shadow of Bitcoin and uses only payment.
Bitcoin cash is very dependent to bitcoin on the price chart , it follows bitcoin so if you think that way I would say bitcoin is a better idea than Bitcoin cash , it has a bigger volume , more acceptance and you can cash it easier and in many different ways, now there are bitcoin ATM everywhere , some of them cash BCH too of course .

so bitcoin cash price depend on bitcoin price, if its true i am sure its not good portofolio for us. how could coins price depend on other coins in crypto market.  it should be independence and able to create its own price with MVP .
Not just a dependency but also support from miners. Bitcoin's hash rate is currently the highest among mined coins. Bitcoin has always been more dominant and decentralized. The future of miners depends on the hash rate, if the hash rate is low it could be 51% attacked. Looking at ETC we see what the future looks like, being 51% attacked frequently is a way of killing the value of crypto.

StyleForceOne

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 08:30:09 AM

Well!! Bitcoin cash is one of the most popular crypto in the cryptocurrency market, as a lot of experts have been predicted on bitcoin cash.
According to Several experts bitcoin cash price prediction the price will go up in 2020 and investing in bitcoin cash gives a better return on investment.
What's your take on this?
Its all about personal preferences, beliefs, research, insider information and etc.
If you want to believe that bitcoin cash is going to grow - you will find enough confirmation for it.
Same applies to most of top30 CMC coins.
Ultimately what matters is what you think and what you expect.

O W N R   W A L L E T      ❱      Create EOS accounts and manage EOS in an HD wallet      ❰      BTC, EOS & other coins
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱      Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay      ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER          App Store  ]          FULL EOS SUPPORT          [ Google Play ]          REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Captain Corporate

Activity: 1974
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2020, 03:33:34 PM

Obviously some people will never go beyond the fact that miners wanted more fee and they wanted to make more profit but when bitcoin public rejected them and sent them away they got angry and built their own coin with their own idea to show how great it is, and of course it got attention because why wouldn't it? It was free money for many people, millions got it for free and that is why they loved it and it got so much attention, which resulted with it going high in the ranks with all that attention it caused while created. So at the end of the day those people will always look at BCH as a coin that was created out of anger and never really see it as a real coin, it is just a fork that shouldn't even be created and its whole existence is useless. I am one of those people and I think like that, thats how I know.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 29, 2020, 06:27:27 PM

Not just a dependency but also support from miners. Bitcoin's hash rate is currently the highest among mined coins. Bitcoin has always been more dominant and decentralized. The future of miners depends on the hash rate, if the hash rate is low it could be 51% attacked. Looking at ETC we see what the future looks like, being 51% attacked frequently is a way of killing the value of crypto.

That's certainly true, mate. Bitcoin is and will always be the best cryptocurrency in the world. The large hashrate (miners) backing it, and developers working on it says it all. Bitcoin Cash is simply a copy of the original cryptocurrency which started this craze. It's important to know that a copy will never replace the original project no matter what its efforts will be. BCH enjoys of a decent price and market cap because it carries the "Bitcoin" brand/name. If it wasn't by that, BCH wouldn't have been in the top ranks in market cap. Whenever it's a good investment or not, it's up to you to decide. But know this, Bitcoin Cash has been a subject of controversy ever since it came into inception back in 2017. That's largely because BCH depends on large block sizes for scalability which in effect, centralizes the whole Blockchain. It may be extremely convenient as digital cash for day-to-day purchases, but not as a store of value. Given that Bitcoin Cash has higher node requirements (higher bandwidth and higher storage capacity) than Bitcoin (BTC), it has suffered from a lower hashrate making it vulnerable against 51% attacks.

If BCH's hashrate goes lower, it could experience the same events as Ethereum Classic (ETC). Which is why, I recommend that you choose Bitcoin (BTC) above anything else for the sake of your investment. As I've said earlier, the decision lies in yourself. Always do your own research before making a decision based on other's opinion. If you do that, you'll be successful in this wild and crazy world of crypto. Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: