Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:23:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you need to become a cryptocurrency software developer?  (Read 259 times)
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2020, 11:51:16 AM

You need to have skill in a programming language because that is the first thing that you need to have if you want to become a cryptocurrency developer.
I think if you can learn as much as you can, you will have a chance to become an expert in the cryptocurrency field, which can help you to work in many crypto projects.
You can continue to learn about cryptocurrency software because that will need more time to have skills like the other developers.
But I wonder what the cryptocurrency software that you means is, and maybe you can explain to us a bit about that software, so we know it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptocurrency Hunter (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 12:13:44 PM

You need to have skill in a programming language because that is the first thing that you need to have if you want to become a cryptocurrency developer.
I think if you can learn as much as you can, you will have a chance to become an expert in the cryptocurrency field, which can help you to work in many crypto projects.
You can continue to learn about cryptocurrency software because that will need more time to have skills like the other developers.
But I wonder what the cryptocurrency software that you means is, and maybe you can explain to us a bit about that software, so we know it.

Python, JavaScript, C #, C ++, Rust, Golang, Solidity, Java and Simplicity are the languages ​​used in cryptocurrency software, I'm trying to find out which one to start with, and I'm listening to your thoughts here. So my decision will definitely start with researching blockchain technology and the technologies of cryptocurrencies.
Thank you for your help and sharing your thoughts with me. Smiley Smiley
dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2002
Merit: 905

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2020, 12:31:32 PM

If you want to become a crypto-currency software developer you need a lot of knowledge in software development. Like other jobs, you need to be professional and skilled in your field. It's base on knowledge because how can you do well in software development if your knowledge is not enough.
agree with this, me are software developer build website to be more specific. but personally i know nothing about crpyto code hahah

and anyway if u interesting to know about it there's a lot coin out there that open source. usually coin using python language and C maybe u can start learning that language first

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
moni3z

Activity: 899
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 11:07:23 PM
Merited by friends1980 (2)

Being a cryptocurrency developer is based solely on software knowledge? , Or is it based on how well we want to do, Or do they both need to be ultra fine?which do you think and why? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

I'm curious about these because I'm thinking of dedicating myself to cryptocurrency software.

Thank you for your help in advance. Smiley))))

Take a real compsci intro course, one that teaches 'systems engineering' as in what a testing oracle is https://learnaifromscratch.github.io/software.html
Then you pick up books or read papers on google scholar about whatever protocol you want to work with
Then you can either do gitcoin bounty's and write features in excange for coins or you find some open source wallet or whatever and get your PRs approved
Get a few PRs accepted and maybe somebody will look at you, or enter via customer support on one of the big exchanges and weasel your way into development internally

If you want to take a real cryptography course from dj bernstein's gf then here you go: https://functionalcs.github.io/curriculum/#org92df451 it assumes you know linear algebra
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 11:14:13 PM

To become a cryptocurrency software developer not only requires knowledge of the world of cryptocurrency.
But having programming skills is the main asset as a software developer, without programming skills you won't
able to make software. If you have basic programmers, of course it's not difficult to become a cryptocurrency
software developer.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 10:36:11 AM

Blockchain rather. Just like the contemporary software developers that study and make use of different programming languages. The same applies to being a block chain developers. You have to be very good in other programming languages especially java and astute in finding solution to problem. Your understanding and versatility will help you excel in other areas and make you a top notch and full stack developer
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2020, 06:30:38 PM

If you are planning to go to a university and study programming, You should expect that blockchain technology isn't thought at school. More likely fundamentals are what is thought on school and it is the base of being a programmer. But there should be a way, the Internet is always open and full of things you can learn, You can do a research about it and there are codes for cryptocurrency that are open source. Motivation and not getting tired is the key to being a developer, It takes a long time process but you will improve until you can develop a cryptocurrency software. Learning fundamentals is the most important part, This can make you flexible in different languages.
Dana888

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 11:34:46 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2020, 12:21:05 AM by Dana888

If you want to become a crypto-currency software developer you need a lot of knowledge in software development. Like other jobs, you need to be professional and skilled in your field. It's base on knowledge because how can you do well in software development if your knowledge is not enough.
Knowledge can be gained through daily practice and time is actually needed less than it initially seems. It's all about diligence and daily practice. Now there are a huge number of lessons on YouTube, through which you can get almost any secondary level education.
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 10:35:42 AM

Knowledge can be gained through daily practice and time is actually needed less than it initially seems. It's all about diligence and daily practice. Now there are a huge number of lessons on YouTube, through which you can get almost any secondary level education.

Unfortunately, developing Cryptocurrency is not that easy. Yes, we can lots of lesson from YouTube but that would mean you need to have all the necessary knowledge before understanding it. You also need to have a creative mind that would need to be converted digitally through critical thinking and programming. Developing Cryptocurrencies does not mean you will dive right into programming BUT learning about Blockchain Technology is the thing to keep in mind. Cryptocurrencies are always integrated with Blockchain thus having its high level of security. You could actually learn about Blockchain before diving into Cryptocurrencies since Blockchain is not all about Cryptocurrencies.

What you should have in your daily time is spending time around Blockchains and see what more they can do.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2020, 10:45:55 PM

Python, JavaScript, C #, C ++, Rust, Golang, Solidity, Java and Simplicity are the languages ​​used in cryptocurrency software, I'm trying to find out which one to start with, and I'm listening to your thoughts here. So my decision will definitely start with researching blockchain technology and the technologies of cryptocurrencies.
Thank you for your help and sharing your thoughts with me. Smiley Smiley
If you have mastered many programming languages ​​you are ready to become a blockchain technology developer. You also have to know and research what blockchain technology and cryptocurrency are, you have to really research them from the smallest to the knowledge and problems that occur in these technologies.

If you really know many programming languages ​​you can contribute to this forum. This forum needs people like you, if you really have the skills.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: