Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:58:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the Recent profitable coins?  (Read 1619 times)
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 02:39:36 PM

You know about recent profitable coins?
I want to invest in crypto and want to know recent profitable coins? Please help and suggest me about recent best coins. Some days ago i just invest on TwT coins and it give me huge profits.and Btc also.. If have a good suggestion. You can suggest me. Adavance thanked   Smiley    

If you go for alt coin you can choose CUR, CTSI, BNB, LSK, MKR, DIA and many more but i think you should buy tokens with your own research. Morever this market is very unpredictable and no body knows about price dump and pump so you have to keep your eyes on telegram for updates on which token you invested. i think maximum men now investing in Defi projects but its one kind of Hype and be careful before investing into these coins.

thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 03:35:59 PM

the current market conditions are bearish, it is scary if you want to enter,
nothing is profitable, it is harming everyone, I also lost 30% and I still hold

TopT3ns

Activity: 2520
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2020, 06:01:55 PM

I want to invest in crypto and want to know recent profitable coins? Please help and suggest me about recent best coins. Some days ago i just invest on TwT coins and it give me huge profits.and Btc also.. If have a good suggestion. You can suggest me. Adavance thanked   Smiley    

Try looking into NOIA. they have some big partners right now and their white paper is pretty solid. Just last month their coin jumped to 10x the amount. And i dont see it going down soon rather take more in value.
I think a great partner cannot necessarily have the guarantee to be expensive in the future because in cryptocurrency everything can be manipulated and work together when a lot of money has been collected they can drop the price and make it collapse immediately after that they raise again and try to lure the players investors to participate in the game.

FontSeli

Activity: 1218
Merit: 858

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 09:47:35 PM

Go to the https://coinmarketcap.com/ and select the change (24). This way you will see the coins with the highest percentage of growth over the past 24 hours.
There is also a filter by category, which you can configure as you like and conduct a search.

I once fall for this method but its not really advisable because you are viewing the short term change price. Let's say the 24hr price change of coin was -20% while the coin pump about 500% for the whole week or months. This - 20% will just be the starting point of the most heavy follow up dump. This is a very risky method and I believe this is the reason why many newbie trader are losing a lot of money in trading.

Newbie traders are always excited to jump in the boat when they saw a minor drop on the price without a prior analysis on the overall sentiment of coin price.

You should do this every day. Then you will not make mistakes in your search. This way you can find fast-growing coins. Then add them to your bookmarks and watch the price growth chart for any period.
Following my advice, you can find fast-growing coins and you will keep an eye on them and wait for when you can buy them.
oscarftw

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 10:13:34 PM

Binance listed coins are always good for hold or short time benefits. Of course focus on the volume of Binance listed coins. Some scammers are increasing their supply or dumped price after listed good exchange. Trust wallet token ROI was 400 percent, actually this profits can't be a huge amount of money. Some new DeFi projects and everything must be 100% legit, because new altcoins are highly risky.
Drahzar

Activity: 345
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 07:48:42 PM

i invested successfully in uniswap and polkadot, and now plan to go into new stablecoin dex - xsigma
Indiana1990

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 10:41:06 PM

i invested successfully in uniswap and polkadot, and now plan to go into new stablecoin dex - xsigma
btw heard about xsigma, they looks nice and have a team from ripple and amazon
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 10:58:01 PM

It seems that overall last good market pump was in the end of November/beginning of December. A lot of coins multiplied their value with relatively short time. We probably will have pumps like this more that leads to continius uptrend a.k.a alt season.

As of now a couple of coins that have caught my eye are PRQ, INJ, wCRES, BOND (the cheaper one), HEX,...

bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2020, 11:22:37 PM

If you want to hold for longterm then obviously ETH is the ultimate choice and it will benefit you in 3 ways.
By price increase.
By staking.
By burning and reducing circulating supply ( this feature will be activated soon in the next steps of eth 2.0).

Awalt541

Activity: 438
Merit: 256

Redot.com - Trade Like a Pro, Earn 70% of Referral

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 11:25:34 PM

No one can guarantee of profitable coins/token. But in one side you can take profits by opportunity of FOMO.
You need to keep your monitors for news all about those coins/tokens, just need to wise, cause every FOMO teach about get and run, so make your-self start first and finish first.

.Redot.com.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.• Lowest Trading Fees.
.• Commission Rebates..
.• 70% for Referrals.
.• Top Technology..
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.$3,000,000 BOUNTY.
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 11:25:55 PM

I bought 20,000 of this one coin for $1,000. I earned a passive income with it and got an extra 10,000 coins! But then the coin went down 80% and now I have 50% more coins but only $600 fair market value. I am smart? Or am I a complete fucking fool?

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
marilynmanson21

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 11:27:30 PM

the current market conditions are bearish, it is scary if you want to enter,
nothing is profitable, it is harming everyone, I also lost 30% and I still hold
I don't understand how you can say the market conditions today are bearish? because I see the opposite, the market is entering an early stage of bullish, the price of bitcoin that is able to break the 20k usd price is one of the signs, you don't need to hesitate if you want to enter the market.
Drahzar

Activity: 345
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 01:56:22 AM

btw heard about xsigma, they looks nice and have a team from ripple and amazon
yeah and they are backed by a public company, i believe they are willing to be nice dex
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 03:15:37 AM

I personally would advise you to invest in ETH for now, because I see that the price of ETH has not reached its ATH price, so I am sure the price of ETH will definitely increase very high and give you a big profit if you invest in ETH right now, because the price of BTC has increase very high and has even created a new ATH price, so maybe soon the price of ETH will increase very high and create a new ATH price too (following what happened to the price of Bitcoin).

irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 07:48:19 AM

Answering the question with today's market nature, it is very obvious that the most profitable has been Bitcoin those who have holding for a long time now are in good profits. Also, coins like Ethereum, BNB, DOT ADA etc are also good and profitable coins which has been seen in their recent growth so far. Lastly, the market nature these past weeks has shown the need and Importance of holding good coins this is because, they always have the higher chances of growing once the market is in a good and favourable condition.

Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 02:37:54 PM

If I personally always advise people to invest in Ethereum, because Ethereum is the best altcoin for you to make a long-term investment and of course investing in Ethereum is definitely safe, so you don't need to be afraid of investing in Ethereum, besides that the price of Ethereum will definitely increase very high in the future and of course it will give you a lot of profit if you invest in Ethereum at this time, because I believe Ethereum will set a new record for its ATH price.
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 03:19:14 PM

For now all praise goes to Ethereum, once upon a time in 2020 Ethereum was trading for 150$ per coin and today it's 740$ and still bullish, all other coins haven't grown this big yet and majority are giving investors up to 30% gains only, for example BNB token, we gotta wait for some times before we see big projects like Tron and others growing that big

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 03:48:10 PM

For now all praise goes to Ethereum, once upon a time in 2020 Ethereum was trading for 150$ per coin and today it's 740$ and still bullish, all other coins haven't grown this big yet and majority are giving investors up to 30% gains only, for example BNB token, we gotta wait for some times before we see big projects like Tron and others growing that big
That has indeed become a very commonplace thing in the crypto world, because people will always praise tokens that are able to rise very quickly, especially in this case are Ethereum tokens that have really been successful in the world of crypto, so it's very natural also if Ethereum is getting praise from many people nowadays.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
BDBitcoinExpart

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 04:16:59 PM

Currently I am holding these two coins SXP and SOL. Which I bought for total 500 for a total of 1000. I am at some loss in SXP coin but I am at some profit in SOL. I hope to get good profit in January from these two coins.
IkonaDro4ku

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 04:37:26 PM

I could write to you now a lot of tokens and coins that have increased in price recently but I think that now it is better not to buy because the price will fall soon and it is better to buy when there is a bottom.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: