Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:57:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Combine Finance - Best of Defi's | NFT | VAULT | ADVANCED POOLS |  (Read 1016 times)
Jackatwo

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 08:03:26 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2020, 08:17:40 AM by Jackatwo

[ quote]
Yes Infact you can join the telegram channel and see it for yourself.  https://t.me/combinefinance
[/quote]

I have just come from your discord and see the following comments in your soon to be deleted discord.....

CryptoCombine06/10/2020
@everyone we will be deleting discord and directing our communication from telegram.. please join tg
https://t.me/combinefinance
If you haven't already..
We are going to shut this channel on 8th.
   Huh

all I see is Scam Scam Scam, getting ready for a exit Scam
Go to Telegram where all the scam developers like to live, where they can get away with scams.
Closing your discord, that's a disgrace, why couldn't you use both, Discord and Telegram, or your not really interested in looking after your investors and think maybe they will follow you to Telegram.

Well, I can guarantee you one thing, not all investors like using Telegram. Developers can hide better in Telegram, and then disappear—end game.
I have been in Crypto long enough to know when a developer (if you are one) is not good at business, which is a fact, far too many developers go into a coin treating it like a business and failing, easy money to them if its successful or not, just like what will happen to this coin, another badly run coin with bad management and the developer making a quick dollar at others expence.

If I was an unscrupulous developer I could maybe do what you are doing, make a coin then after making 100,000 plus then just disappear, but I couldn't do that, I like to sleep at night,
I feel sorry for your poor investors and actually hope they see this article, but I would be definitely warning people to stay clear of this coin

Oh just to be sure everyone understands me, I do not scream out scam willy nilly,  but I hate people losing money to scammers and take a dim view of coins like this
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: