Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:12:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Tron (TRX) Ever Reach $5?  (Read 1758 times)
GelatikKembar

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 11:06:47 AM

Tron's all time high is $ 0.2, are you still dreaming of going to $ 5 ?,
hey! it takes a long time if your dream is achieved, don't think too optimistically, you can be in pain.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Severine

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2020, 11:46:22 AM

It is a huge claim, the value of Trx might increase, but possibly not that much.
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 07:44:33 PM

Currently the price of TRX is $0.02, and they predicting to reach $5 in this year?, It can possible in the future maybe many years but in this year even bitcoin reaching $20,000 price still it can not push TRX so high. 

The whole ecosystem is dependent on the move of BTC how it will move but it could take a decade of achieve this milestone. I personally don't believe TRX would get succeed to reach this level even BTC will get more higher value even $100k too. TRX have huge supply so it require more bigger market cap for this purpose.

did you remember if xrp touch about $3.8 each with huge supply in 2018 my friend
thats mean huge supply is not the main reason for an altcoins to increase its value, its depends with the demands from the alt
maybe in the next few years if Tron developer team can create a huge demands in slowly but surely, its very possible for trx to reach that level

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 11:37:23 PM

did you remember if xrp touch about $3.8 each with huge supply in 2018 my friend
thats mean huge supply is not the main reason for an altcoins to increase its value, its depends with the demands from the alt
maybe in the next few years if Tron developer team can create a huge demands in slowly but surely, its very possible for trx to reach that level
I do agree with your assessment that you cannot figure out how much the rally will continue, i remember the time when the price of XRP reach $3 and sadly i sold all my coins when it was pump high even before reaching a dollar as i never expected the price to reach those levels, i made a huge profit out of it even though i did not sell at its peak and it can happen in any coin.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 12:02:36 PM

Currently the price of TRX is $0.02, and they predicting to reach $5 in this year?, It can possible in the future maybe many years but in this year even bitcoin reaching $20,000 price still it can not push TRX so high. 

5$ is really very high amount with the current supply of TRX which it will take many more years for TRX, even though there are huge adoptions for TRX but the chances of reaching 5$ are really tough even though Bitcoin more than 30,000$.

JRoa

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 12:22:11 PM

I do agree with your assessment that you cannot figure out how much the rally will continue, i remember the time when the price of XRP reach $3 and sadly i sold all my coins when it was pump high even before reaching a dollar as i never expected the price to reach those levels, i made a huge profit out of it even though i did not sell at its peak and it can happen in any coin.
Not all of coins have same characteristics like XRP, TRX AND XRP have big differences and for me achieving $5 per each for TRX is not achievable because we are talking about billions of supply. Right now the price of the TRX is ranging into $0.025 - $0.026 per each. It seems that is really having hard time to beat the current ATH and also to reach $1 per each.

(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 05:20:07 PM

With TRX's huge supply, it will never reach $ 5. Technology is advancing, we now have more than 1 cryptocurrency that can provide smart contracts so maybe in the future. . There will be better technologies to replace ETH or TRX in contract creation. Clever. Even though TRX has tried to create products that replicate the interface with ETH, it is not very interesting and people have yet to use TRX as much as expected.
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 707

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 07:06:01 PM

nothing is impossible in the real world of cryptocurrency but for the $ 5 it seems a bit heavy looking at the charts lately, this is just my opinion.

In the short term, the price will never go up like that, if it goes up to 5 $ its capitalization will surpass bitcoin and become the top altcoin in this market. I think it never can happen, the highest price it can go up can only be 0.5-1 $

I fully subscribe to your views about Tron, There is no remote possibility that it will ever go 5$. The reasons are Huge supply and client base is not very strong. No much  much activity on Tron Block chain to create smart contracts. I agree with you that the best price it can ever reach will be 0.5 to 1 $.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 07:20:54 PM

While I acknowledge that anything is possible, specifcally in the world of cryptocurrency.  TRX reaching, or surpassing $5.00 in value has been on my thoughts recently...

I have read predictions from most Trx adopters saying by December 2020, trx could be $5.00 in value. How they arrived at that, I do not know.

Can Forum users have a say on this?

you are right if anything is possible, but you must have some reasonable reason for this predictions, because tron supply is very huge mate
and thats could be the main cause if trx can't reach that price level, in my opinion maybe the best price of trx is about $1 - $1,5 in the future

Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 07:33:31 PM

With TRX's huge supply, it will never reach $ 5. Technology is advancing, we now have more than 1 cryptocurrency that can provide smart contracts so maybe in the future. . There will be better technologies to replace ETH or TRX in contract creation. Clever. Even though TRX has tried to create products that replicate the interface with ETH, it is not very interesting and people have yet to use TRX as much as expected.
This is true, tron has a huge supply that this project can't touch the price to $5. What people like in trx is its cheapeast transaction fees thats why it is also most used. If this project have to burned some supply there's a tendency that tron project will soar high in the market. So in my view, it will not ever touch $5.
cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 07:45:21 PM

While I acknowledge that anything is possible, specifcally in the world of cryptocurrency.  TRX reaching, or surpassing $5.00 in value has been on my thoughts recently...

I have read predictions from most Trx adopters saying by December 2020, trx could be $5.00 in value. How they arrived at that, I do not know.

few days again we will meet december buddy, but the price of trx still far away from $5,
and maybe trx will never touch $5 because the supply is too huge buddy, so stop thinking about $5 for 1 trx
Benefactor

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 04:10:49 AM

I think everybody knows the truth, might be they have data on it going up so me likewise trusting it goes up somewhat more! TRX is useful for day exchange, I took in substantial income off of it last couple days. As you definitely realize that Tron is among top12 cryptographic money which has likewise its own blockchain, and numerous token additionally made on it.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Untomabur

Activity: 669
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 10:14:48 AM

few days again we will meet december buddy, but the price of trx still far away from $5,
and maybe trx will never touch $5 because the supply is too huge buddy, so stop thinking about $5 for 1 trx

$ 5 without the mass adoption that occurs for TRON will be very difficult to achieve,
Tron is indeed a good project but $ 5 is still too far for TRX,
if $ 1 has been reached then we will speculate even higher.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 01:21:10 PM

Reaching $5 is impossible, you know the supply is huge how can tron increase that easily in just December? even reaching $1 is too far for tron to reach it.

everything says $ 1 is better for Tron, I agree, looking at the current situation it is better Tron to $ 1 first,
remember when the Pump arrives and the indicators go bad bad things will happen too,
Do not let Tron be said to be a bubble by the experts

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
p.b.winry

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2022, 11:11:59 PM

It could have been Tron touching at $5, even more than that. Developments in the Tron network have increased, both by users and project projects that are being worked on the Tron network. Until now I have not taken advantage of the price increase of Tron yesterday, I still save Tron for long-term investments.
th3nolo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 669

View Profile
January 02, 2022, 03:37:35 PM

Do you want me to be honest with all of you and tell you why TRON is far from coming at any meaningful price?

The problem is in the development of Dapps for the TRON network, if you have ever bothered to use their tools and documentation you will find development hell.

Do you know why other currencies like MATIC for example with its Polygon network, or BNB with its EVM compatible chain are more successful?

Simple, because there is interoperability of tools that are currently used in Ethereum such as hardhat, or truffle when developing even the JSON-RPC calls are updated to a compatible version among others, even AVAX a relatively new chain with its C chain, has the ability to use for example smart contracts audited by OpenZepelling for the development of DEFI applications, NFTS, Meta transactions among many other things.

While the version of the Solidity compiler compatible with the TRX network is years behind the current one if I remember the last version did not reach solidity 6.0.0 which is where many interesting things came out, and the current one that is being used in the other networks is solidity 8.0.0 onwards.

Until they solve this problem, they will be light years behind the other competitors.

▄██▄
   ▄██▄      ▀█▀▀     ▄██▄
   ▀██▀▄  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▐███▀
       ███████████████
      ████████▀▄▄▄▀████
 ▄▄  ▐███▀▄▀██▄▀▀▀▄█████  ▄▄
████▀█████▄███▀▀█████ ██▀████
 ▀▀  ▐███▄███ ██ ████ █▌  ▀▀
      ▀████▄██▄▄███▀▄█▀
    ▄▄ █▀██████▀▄▄▄█▀█ ▄▄
   ████▀   ▀▀▀█▀▀▀   ▐████
    ▀▀       ▄██▄      ▀▀
             ▀██▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩             ▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █▄
 █           ▀▀▀  █
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄
█ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀█ █
█ █ █       █    █ ▄
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    █ █
█ █ ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄ █ █
█ █ █   █  ██  █ █ █
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ █ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩       ▄████▄  ▄████▄
      ████████████████
      ████████████████
       ██████████████
        ▀██████████▀
██        ▀██████▀        ██
██▌   ▄            ▄   ▐██
███  ███▄          ▄███  ███
▀███▄ ▀███▄      ▄███▀ ▄███▀
  ▀████████      ████████▀
     ▀████▀      ▀████▀
     ▄   ▄▄      ▄▄   ▄
     ▀█████      █████▀
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 03, 2022, 11:14:55 AM

Personally, I've been watching the TRX coin for quite some time now. And I watch with great interest when the coin will rise in price. And based on my forecasts, I think that the growth of the coin will still be, but the question is when it will happen. So everyone can only wait and watch the coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: