Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:23:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Our chance to reset  (Read 784 times)
aiguy (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 03:53:21 PM

I think in every worst situation, humans has this ability to find a way to turn it into positive, just like the WW2. Millions lost their lives, directly or indirectly and we should say that it was also a reset. But still the horrors are feel even after more than half a century now.

So with this pandemic, many died as well, lost our jobs, our businesses and everything, so we really couldn't say it's a blessing, perhaps it let families closer to together because of the lockdown. But if you don't have money to bring food in the table, then there's nothing positive about it. And now with the looming crisis in the horizon, it's either we adopt in order to survived.

yes exactly, if we think just negativeness then we will fall more down, so think positive and learn something, and be kind for all because everyone needs motivation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KimberlyCon
Copper Member

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 05:53:14 PM

It is not a simple as you wish it to be. Preventing people from working can lead to poverty and starvation, and ultimately death.

That is correct. I don't know why people believe this is simple, this is very risky
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 11:47:30 PM

Maybe it is true that the COVID-19 pandemic has a chance to reset, some people argue that with the COVID-19 air quality is getting better.
A devastated economy, forced to start all over again. Many people began to pay attention to health, such as cleanliness and healthy foods
that must be eaten. The way of life for humans is getting healthier, these are some of the positive effects that have occurred due to COVID-19.
But for me still COVID-19 is the worst thing that has happened in my life. Many people die every day, activities outside the home are limited,
it is difficult to earn money and life feels unsettled for fear of being infected by the corona virus.
For every problem that we encounter, there is always a lesson that we have to take. This pandemic is a lesson for all of us to focus when it comes in healtc sectors. Many countries such as Italy have underestimated this virus and at the end, they have failed to cease the number of patients that became positive in covid. We are all unprepared for this pandemic but I know this would be the start for a reset. Probably, every countries will pay attention in resolving future pandemic, government will focus in cleanliness and people become more aware in food and healthy lifestyle. Discipline is what covid-19 teaches to us. As of now, many of us are following the health safety rules imposed by WHO.

But, I am thinking that it may also affect the culture. As day passed, I am asking when will the normal back again, wherein people can go outside without mask and social distancing. Well, I just missed those days where our lives is living in normal. There are lots of changes that this pandemic brought to the humanity.

naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 03:45:36 AM

your story is like a fairy tale, sorry but it's not that easy you think everyone thinks the same and it will always end well, of course not.
some people may find it helpful but it will be hard to do it every day.
in this world there are even people who are willing to see other people suffer in order to achieve their goals, more precisely they only do what they need to do.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
feitannnnnnn

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 04:16:37 AM

Probably, every countries will pay attention in resolving future pandemic, government will focus in cleanliness and people become more aware in food and healthy lifestyle. Discipline is what covid-19 teaches to us. As of now, many of us are following the health safety rules imposed by WHO.

Many pandemics happened before such as black plague and yet people still doesn't know how to properly take care of the things that matters. Maybe for some who believes in the history may take precaution but still, only the people affected by today's pandemic will happen to be cautious about it after we came back to normal days. Next generation will probably make the same mistakes as ours did.

for me still COVID-19 is the worst thing that has happened in my life. Many people die every day, activities outside the home are limited,
it is difficult to earn money and life feels unsettled for fear of being infected by the corona virus.

I definitely agree, and you can add the opportunist government officials who noticibly does sketchy activities in this time of pandemic.
The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 07:21:01 AM

It's easy to say everything what you have said but the reality is, it is very difficult. It is easy to say do not go out and stop working outside but the truth is people will starve, it's painful to see your family who have nothing to eat and just wait for the help of others. There is already a vaccine and it will be released to the public soon so everything will be fine, as long as it is not available yet let's just be careful to ourselves.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 09:43:26 AM

It's easy to say everything what you have said but the reality is, it is very difficult. It is easy to say do not go out and stop working outside but the truth is people will starve, it's painful to see your family who have nothing to eat and just wait for the help of others. There is already a vaccine and it will be released to the public soon so everything will be fine, as long as it is not available yet let's just be careful to ourselves.

The cure you are right about this, it's easy to say, but the reality is different, and in reality it's harder to apply all the said things
just like that. I assume that this reset that OP talks about is possible for some countries, or individuals, but it's not something that
can be applied on all the countries and all the people.
   I would like to see this world doing better than now, but in reality we need to take care for ourselves and our families, and all
the changes we wish to this world we need to start applying them on ourselves first.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1160

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 04:53:31 PM

Everyone has always considered 2008 like that as well and it didn't turn out like that. Do you know what happened to wall street after the 2008 fiasco? You think they stopped being super wealthy and suddenly became hard working citizens? People think Jeff Bezos is a great business person, you think he earned all that money and he deserves it? Most of his workers actually take welfare, so does people who work at Walmart as well, you think that worth was earned? It was stolen.

No reset would ever happen, people who have enough money will tell the politicians how much they will bribe them and power will always go to powerful, they will not let you get rich. Sure there are Mark Zuckerberg stories where people go insanely wealthy but those are so rare and only there to make sure you think you might get a chance from these situations, they are all a fairy tale.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 05:56:08 PM

Maybe it is true that the COVID-19 pandemic has a chance to reset,
You mean the our world for a chance to reset right? I'm scared with your opinion  Grin I hope it won't happen lol

some people argue that with the COVID-19 air quality is getting better.
Air index in my country is getting better after the government imposed the lockdown 6 months ago, maybe that's one of positive things that the pandemic gives us back. But that won't be long, once people are free from their home, factories to operate again, air quality will be at worst again.

But for me still COVID-19 is the worst thing that has happened in my life. Many people die every day, activities outside the home are limited,
If you didn't suffer a lot from 2008 crisis then this might be the worst in your life experience. Hmm I'm weighing if this is the worst thing that happened to me, maybe just the second after our house was burned when I was in elementary, that was the destiny be joking to us.

Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 06:29:51 PM

Responsibility and discipline. That might be the best words to describe how a country could flourish again post-Covid-19.
We don't exactly know if the virus will remain, I bet it will.
So discipline is first using masks and distance to people for like a year or two even if the health offices announced the virus is out.

Responsibility. A government will not work without its people paying taxes.
We work again to make it better putting selfishness aside.
All of this ain't for us but for our kids and their soon to be kids.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 07:32:53 PM

It is easy to say do not go out and stop working outside but the truth is people will starve, it's painful to see your family who have nothing to eat and just wait for the help of others.
The idea was to stop for a bit not totally for anyone to starve, there's nothing much you can do about the virus it is an invisible enemy, it is actually life and death situation when you step right outside your door coz the virus is dense enough to be carried by the air. Everyone is not prepared on what happened, maybe some of us has an emergency funds but I don't think it was ready good for 2 months and above.

There is already a vaccine and it will be released to the public soon so everything will be fine, as long as it is not available yet let's just be careful to ourselves.
Just to correct, we still don't have approved vaccine yet, the potential vaccines are still on the clinical trials even the Russia has proposed last month. As far as I know it is still on its first stage trial. What every one of us should do now is be vigilant from people we interact with, keep yourself safe especially your family.
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 02:54:32 PM

With economic point of view, only countries who are having large number of pharmaceutical sectors and biotech parks will be ahead of all in the race. This will form the backbone of country in no time since they are the only businesses which are running these days. Pandemic has given them bonus point.

Country where automobiles industry are leading has already gotten their backbone weak since that is the least requirement and market has heavily suffered all over globe.

So I would like to think that rest chance is to them who are developing countries and has got huge pharma companies in them. Smiley
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 03:54:09 PM

What had the greatest values, has become valueless. The booming travel industry is only beneficial for globalization but for connectedness as well. However, pandemics successfully wiped out all this. history post-COVID-19 will distinguish and countries that weather they considered this as pause or recessed the society in which they always wanted live. Newzealand and Taiwan will be remembered as how they bought their people out of this deadly pandemic and place their lives on top. coronavirus hs adverse effect on everyone. however, considering this situation or blessing in disguise would be a better option rather than considering it as a nightmare. this situation can be an opportunity to reaccess societies and nations.
COVID-19 cases have been increasing. the government wanted to normalize the life of daily wagers and economy, therefore, it decided to ease lockdown and kept the economy before a life of people. the death of the main earner of the house sends remaining people of house in difficulties for a full generation. After lockdown has eased people venture into markets as if their life is no more important to them. in these hard times strict lockdown and provide aid to poor people but it is also the responsibility of each and every person of this nation to limit their desire of going out for some time, stay at home and follow government instruction.

Pandemic has a good and bad impact. Maybe Blessing in disguise for the nature which lessen the pollution but it is a Nightmare for every person that was affected too much by this covid 19 and kills a lot of people. Lossing a love ones is not a blessing, if you know the pain it will cause,you can not say that this pandemic is a blessing in disguise. Almost a huge number of people is difficult to get up immediately from falling due to covid 19 as well as the economy.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Kasabus

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 09:22:35 PM

What had the greatest values, has become valueless. The booming travel industry is only beneficial for globalization but for connectedness as well. However, pandemics successfully wiped out all this. history post-COVID-19 will distinguish and countries that weather they considered this as pause or recessed the society in which they always wanted live. Newzealand and Taiwan will be remembered as how they bought their people out of this deadly pandemic and place their lives on top. coronavirus hs adverse effect on everyone. however, considering this situation or blessing in disguise would be a better option rather than considering it as a nightmare. this situation can be an opportunity to reaccess societies and nations.
COVID-19 cases have been increasing. the government wanted to normalize the life of daily wagers and economy, therefore, it decided to ease lockdown and kept the economy before a life of people. the death of the main earner of the house sends remaining people of house in difficulties for a full generation. After lockdown has eased people venture into markets as if their life is no more important to them. in these hard times strict lockdown and provide aid to poor people but it is also the responsibility of each and every person of this nation to limit their desire of going out for some time, stay at home and follow government instruction.

Pandemic has a good and bad impact. Maybe Blessing in disguise for the nature which lessen the pollution but it is a Nightmare for every person that was affected too much by this covid 19 and kills a lot of people. Lossing a love ones is not a blessing, if you know the pain it will cause,you can not say that this pandemic is a blessing in disguise. Almost a huge number of people is difficult to get up immediately from falling due to covid 19 as well as the economy.
Most of the countries at the moment are experiencing downfall of economies due to this corona virus pandemic and definitely this is not a blessing in disguise. How can this be a blessing if all the citizens are struggling to provide foods on their table risking their own lives just to survive. But despite of all these struggles, we know we should still be more positive in dealing our own lives and still get going so we can continie to lives our lives normally.

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
.bets.io.
████████████████████████
..CASINO..
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 340

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 04:35:26 AM

Some governments are very stupid and useless to be sincere, and it can be quite annoying. I believe that the two countries, New Zealand and Taiwan, you have mentioned were able to evade the coronavirus by shutting down their borders earlier before it started spreading.

My country's government would have done the same thing by shutting down our borders and not letting any other people in, but they kept the border even after a few cases were discovered in the country they still left it open. They only shut down borders when we had about fifty cases and those cases has also been in contact with so many other people in the country. It was really annoying.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 07:27:42 AM

As I can see and notice for what happened now this pandemic, We all know that Covid-19 is the main problem of each country that has been affected by this virus, but to be honest in my own little way the is bigger than a problem with this COVID, and that is some officials in the government takes advantage of this pandemic to steal the funds coming from the healthcare insurance. These must be punish were no one is above the law for every nation.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 07:44:29 AM

As I can see and notice for what happened now this pandemic, We all know that Covid-19 is the main problem of each country that has been affected by this virus, but to be honest in my own little way the is bigger than a problem with this COVID, and that is some officials in the government takes advantage of this pandemic to steal the funds coming from the healthcare insurance. These must be punish were no one is above the law for every nation.

IMO, that is the main problem.

We are in a pandemic, it is true that the virus is a problem but with a bad leadership, with bad decisions of the government, the situation in hand is getting worse, then we also have corruption. If they know what to do in these times, the people would never suffer like these, but let's not forget that there are also those people that are not following the protocols.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 11:38:33 AM

There are certain sectors that can't be stopped and for those that have been stopped, they can return gradually. As I can see, many are turning back their lives to normal and so are the economy. The race for the vaccine in the hope to get completely back to the normal.

After the pandemic and once they've been proven to be corrupting the funds allocated for the fight of this pandemic, they will be sued if the government is serious of fighting corruption into their administrations.

michellee

Activity: 2772
Merit: 842

🐺Spinarium.com🐺 - iGaming casino

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 11:59:49 AM

I am not sure about the government to steal the funds from healthcare insurance because that means, they will betray the people who are suffering because of the virus. But I heard that the funds for the people are not yet fully distributed to people who needed because they need time to do that. If the officials have been proven to steal the funds, they need to be punished and get in jail. That is a form of corruption in this pandemic, and the law needs to abide.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 01:11:35 PM

I am not sure about the government to steal the funds from healthcare insurance because that means, they will betray the people who are suffering because of the virus. But I heard that the funds for the people are not yet fully distributed to people who needed because they need time to do that. If the officials have been proven to steal the funds, they need to be punished and get in jail. That is a form of corruption in this pandemic, and the law needs to abide.

are you sure so?I am not sure whether the government is not corrupting the budgeted health funds, some countries in Southeast Asia or even the whole world may not have completely clean and non-corrupt governments.
they will take advantage of what is there and act as if nothing happened.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: