Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:32:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What If Bitcoin go the other way next year  (Read 227 times)
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1760

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 02:17:39 PM

$15000 what will be your motivation as a holdler, trader and investor?
In fact, I don't think it's the opposite, instead I think Bitcoin will break the record high and beat ATH in 2017, that's what crossed my mind.
not vice versa low.

I'm just worried, if the internet is destroyed & the third war starts, I think that will have a big impact on Bitcoin, everyone will not be able to access the internet / Bitcoin if that happens.

However, if it were all normal, the internet, war didn't exist, I think Bitcoin will become the currency that is used by all countries, considering that the current Covid virus doesn't stop, countries in the world will choose the best alternative crypto into transactions, especially Bitcoin, Bitcoin will automatically occupy the highest throne with other values ​​in the world, that's what is on my mind right now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 03:52:33 PM

People are thinking that we are here because we could profit from bitcoin, they do not realize that we are here because fiat has failed us and crypto is the only way out. I am not here because I want to make as much money as I can, I barely do any trades at all, I do invest because I feel like I am at a better place when my money is not in fiat form but in crypto form but that is long term investment not to lose wealth in the future which we can't know from small daily changes, it could be 5k all I care and I would still feel better.

I am here because I want to get out of fiat, fiat is controlled by politicians and their friends, they will do whatever they can to make themselves richer and that usually ends up with me being poorer, they can't control bitcoin because it is decentralized which is what I really am here for.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 04:27:22 PM

It could, chart looks good, fundamentals are good, but from my experience chart is rarely playing itself out like you hope. Also there are several whales who can just manipulate the whole btc market as they wish. Imho that itself makes BTC price action is beyond educated guessing.

If whales sell or buy it will change the direction of the market to an extent and later on, we have panic sellers that create more selling pressure and reason for the fall in the market gets added. But considering overall thing with bitcoin I am quite optimistic with it and looking forward to seeing the new ATH in coming year. So, I am on the buying mode whenever it gets corrected again.

semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 05:12:59 PM

I don't want to sounds like a  pessimists, but what if next year Bitcoin shows a different direction like what if instead of going to surpass the all time high it did not, people are expecting next year that Bitcoin will surpass it's all time high a year after the halving, the past records show that Bitcoin always hit a record high a year after the halving what if it go the other way  instead of making another all time high it only hit $15000 what will be your motivation as a holdler, trader and investor?
If new all time high for BTC doesn't appear in 2021 then it may be possible in 2022 or 2023, so the speculation will keep going on between the people and so called predictions will move the market from up and down and vice versa.So as a long term investor they should hold until they find new all time high and for the trader they should buy more to equalize the loss of capital then keep continue to trade for profits.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 09:44:12 PM

I don't want to sounds like a  pessimists, but what if next year Bitcoin shows a different direction like what if instead of going to surpass the all time high it did not, people are expecting next year that Bitcoin will surpass it's all time high a year after the halving, the past records show that Bitcoin always hit a record high a year after the halving what if it go the other way  instead of making another all time high it only hit $15000 what will be your motivation as a holdler, trader and investor?

$15000 price is much better for next year rather than seeing the price again on $3k.Right? When it comes to future talks then theres no assurance on where price would be heading.
We have seen lots of prediction threads about this and about that but doesnt mean that those will be likely to happen.Everything is still questionable and cant really be precisely predicted
since lots of factors that can really affect the price movement neither there would be some big news upcoming either it would be positive or negative. The thing here is that if you are a holder,trader
or investor is that you do know on what you gonna do to be profitable no matter what the market condition is.

Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 10:26:36 PM

Then, let us move on and accept the things that it possible to happens in this volatile market. Should we have to worry and cry? Of course, not.

We even started just like a scratch and we are not expecting to come that $20k year before a decade. If we get back below $10k next year or even below $5k, it is still acceptable and still high. I can be thankful that we got that price, multiple times than the price that we have started. It was a blessing for Bitcoin (and for everyone) and time to accumulate more.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 11:13:08 PM

It's ok with me even if it doesn't reach another all time high even though $15000 is ok, the important thing is that he doesn't drop even if his movements are slow as long as his price goes up steady maybe next year we can just hope for another all time high history says it will take a few more months from 5 to 12 months before the price increases after the halving, it's still an opportunity to buy more.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: