Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:42:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why LINK is pumping so hardly?  (Read 539 times)
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 09:43:16 AM

Unfortunately the price went down to $12 with -16% this week. But still the +564% for this year according to the statistics of WorldCoinIndex.
Do you also think that this is solely because of the DeFi hype that is going on right now because I actually think that it is the sole reason why not only LINK but all the DeFi tokens are pumping right now. Even the non defi projects are now upgrading their tokens to support defi and are getting listed on the uniswap exchange, I think that this defi madness will be over soon.

Still i can remember when i saw LINK in April/June it was almost $4.2 . But recently i saw it's pumping hardly to $18+! What is reason behind this pump?
Chainlink is nothing but cutting edge technology and is backed by the whales' massive financial foundations. that's why its growth has been so great in the past time. moreover, they have a very strong community in the US and they are very loyal people, always fomo about Chainlink about their technology and bright future. there are too many elements to make it shine.
I agree with you but have you thought why these defi tokens are rising so high in value right now and not before this year, right?? The hype is the reason behind it and people are in a FOMO mode where they are buying these defi tokens at whatever price that they can get for them which have caused such a higher surge in the prices.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 10:14:46 AM

Still i can remember when i saw LINK in April/June it was almost $4.2 . But recently i saw it's pumping hardly to $18+! What is reason behind this pump?
With a Little corrections now it fells $12 here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chainlink/ things that we will expected since Bitcoin also drops higher than 105 today.

But while checking the Market it seems that recovery is starting so correction is finally over,Now what we are looking towards the Hype again.
Maybe this time we can take $13k and above?
Unfortunately the price went down to $12 with -16% this week. But still the +564% for this year according to the statistics of WorldCoinIndex.
If this coin is legit ten it will recover but if not?then everything that looks into this currency needs to take out before the
price backs again like a month before now.
It is due to reliable team behind the project. Besides, they have a lot of outstanding partnerships that derives use cases for the project. I am assuming that this might just be the beginning.
Then those partnership will stay for how long?
are we sure that we are waiting for something that positive?or just like a bubble that will end soon and many will ask why they had hold and buy those coins?
Captain Corporate

Activity: 1974
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2020, 01:12:36 PM

I mean lets be honest it is not that bad right now. I never owned Link in my entire life, never invested and probably never will because I keep my portfolio of just the coins I know and trust and I do not add new coins that easily, it takes a lot to make me invest into something I never invested before. But even I have to realize they have been doing well recently and this fall is definitely bad but everything is falling right now so that doesn't look like it is a personal thing for Link, it is a market thing.

For example just a month ago it was a bit over 9 dollars, give or take around that level, and that is only just one month ago, after that it reached above 18 dollar levels, got to 19 dollars almost and that was the peak, thats when we talked about how Link was pumping so hard, right now it dropped to over 12 dollars, about 12.5 dollars and that is not really that bad. If someone told you link moved from 9 dollar levels to 12.5 dollars you would think it is doing well right?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
rizkyalhabsy

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 05:59:34 PM

I also saw it, I also found out how LINK can go up so fast and very fast, sorry I came here to find out, thanks. one of the defi coins which is very ok at this time
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 09:23:33 PM

Like most of the time this is a combination of factors, there is no doubt that the LINK project is very good and it deserves to be in one of the top positions in the market, but there is also little doubt that what we're seeing is a lot of hype for DeFi coins and new projects that is making the market to go up in value, however we need to wonder if this is going to last long as the number of scammers in the market is multiplying at an alarming rate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: