Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:42:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LJAR]Luckyjar: first real simple and trusted ETH smartcontract lottery  (Read 221 times)
luckyjar (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2020, 03:36:17 PM

Luckyjar is the first simple and working automatic lottery picker on the ERC20 blockchain technology. Within a few simple steps you can join the ETH lottery pool and waiting to get picked as the winner.

How does it works?

https://www.luckyjar.io is the website of the Luckyjar token (LJAR) that is based on an ERC20 Ethereum smartcontract.

What does this contract do?

• For 1 ETH that you send in the pool you will get 1000 Luckyjar tokens (0.01 ETH will give you 10 LJAR tokens as an example)
  • The tokens are NOT premined. Meaning there is no one holding the Luckyjar tokens and it will automine the coins when you join the pool
  • Minimum amount of ETH to join the pool is 0.01 ETH
  • We need at least x amount of participants to auto pick a winner (x stands for value in the contract that could be read on etherscan)
  • We need at least x amount of total ETH balance on the ERC20 contract for autopicking a winner (x stands for value in the contract that could be read on etherscan)
  • The winner will receive 80% of the ETH pool

What are the admin features of this contract?

• Change the name of the token
  • Change the symbol of the token
  • Change the amount of Luckyjar you will get for each ETH
  • Change the total amount of the total participants for autopicking winners
  • Change the total amount of ETH the pool need for autopicking winners
  • Change the requirement amount of ETH that you will need to send for joining the pool
  • Hit the autopick button for auto selecting the winner of one of the participants to end the current pool
  • Change the admin ETH address

How does it autopick a winner?

The contract works with OR values so it means it will autopick if the total ETH balance is reached OR if the total amount of participants is reached.

Can the admin of the contract select a wanner?

No. This contract is 100% scam proof and works only automatic on the blockchain technology.

Can the admin of the contract hit the select winner button?

Yes i can. What it does is randomly automatic select any participants that joined the lottery pool.

Can i use Metamask on your website?

Yes you can.

Can i mine luckyjar tokens?

Yes. By sending any amount of ETH to the lottery pool (ERC20 contract) you will get automatic LJAR tokens. These are not premined. The amount of total coins in existing is depening on how many people are joining the pool.

What is our contract address?

0x3DB91D5b96b0Fbb535f86Db28ffaD15517c0Fc0c

What is our website address?

https://www.luckyjar.io

For easy and short explanation what this ERC20 contract does and what the Luckyjar.io and Luckyjar tokens means i will invite you to watch our explanation video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Zs80JspWyE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
luckyjar (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2020, 03:44:11 PM

Let me introduce myself.

My name is Marcello D'Ippolito and i am from The Netherlands.

I have created the project and smartcontract of Luckyjar. For me it is a very cool and new exciting project.

You can visit my personal LinkedIn profile on the website of Luckyjar to see my work experience and real connections.

The first 0.01 ETH is also ready in the pool as a gift for the winner.

This is still a startup that i share with you guys, so the twitter and telegram are still in progress and hopefully it will be busy someday Smiley

If you have any questions you can join the Telegram group or share your message on this forum.

I have also inserted the forum URL of this Bitcointalk page on Luckyjar website so you can easy connect in here.

Please do not call this a "scam" coin or website if you didn't check out the website and read the GitHub page yet.

Everything is 100% opensource.

Thank you for checking out my website and my post on Bitcointalk.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 03:52:01 PM

Your token is expensive, 1 eth is equivalent to 1000 LJar, where you have nothing yet proven in this industry. I don't think many people will buy your token. And your website, the first thing that it asks is about the user's investment in eth. Why not give the content of your website first?  About your project and other details. But you are asking investment right away without giving any info to the user.
lightbit

Activity: 343
Merit: 78

⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2020, 04:13:47 PM

Please create a discord community for your project and invite me. Thanks. Smiley

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 🗲🗲🗲  Cryptopia  🗲🗲🗲 ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Get your Crypto Project listed now!
luckyjar (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2020, 06:24:26 PM

Your token is expensive, 1 eth is equivalent to 1000 LJar, where you have nothing yet proven in this industry. I don't think many people will buy your token. And your website, the first thing that it asks is about the user's investment in eth. Why not give the content of your website first?  About your project and other details. But you are asking investment right away without giving any info to the user.

Thanks for your reply!

People don't need to buy the token. This is just a free airdrop while joining the ETH pool to make chance of winning the lottery.

1 ETH you will get 1000 tokens to keep the supply low and there for it could be expensive on exchanges in future. The only way to mine this token is by joining the lottery pool.

I am not asking any investment ... i am not sure if you understand this project and how it works. Please double check the concept and website.

What i offer is an ETH lottery where you can "invest" to win the lottery and not to invest in any kind of token. The free LJAR tokens are just a free give away while you are playing the lottery.

Don't expect anything from LJAR it self it is just a free give away and it might have functions in the future and it might come out on exchanges in the future, but this is just a bonus and the concept is just for people who like to gamble by winning the ETH pool.
Stalker22
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1357

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 07:25:20 PM

What happens to the other 20%? Isn't that a bit excesive fee?

And why do you call this 'the first ETH smart contract lottery'? Surely you know that you are not the first to come up with this idea. There are even some free smart contract boilerplates on github.

█████████████████████████████
█████████▀     ▄██ ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄▀▀▄█████████▄▀▀▄██████
███▄▄█▀▄██████▀ ▀████▄▀█▀ ▀██
██▀▀█▌▐█   ▀▀▀   █████▌▐█  ██
██  █ ███▄▄▄      ▀▀▀▀█ █  ██
██  █▌▐████▌         ▄▌▐█████
███▄██▄▀█████▄   ▄▄██▀▄█ ▀███
████▀ ▀▄▄▀███▀    █▀▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄ ▄█████
████████▄▄██       ██████████
         ▄██▄     ▄
        █████   ▄████
       █████▌  █████▌
      ██████████████
     ███▀█████▀██▀████▄
   ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
 ▄▄██████▄██▄▄██████▄█▀
▐██████████████████████▄
 ▀████████         ████▀
   ▀███████▄     ▄███▀
    ███████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████
▄▄███████████████████▄
               ▄███▄
            ▄████████

▄▄██████████
       █▀▀▀██▀▀▀████
      ███████████
    ▀▀▀████████████
      ▀███████████▀
      ▄███████████▄
 ▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀   ▄
▀▀█▀▀
███████████▀▀▀█▀▀
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
..PLAY NOW..
       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
     ████████████████
 ▄▄▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ▄█▄      ██
    ▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄          ▄▄
    ▄▄▄███▄▄▄    ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀▀
     ▀ ▄█▄ ▀  ▀▄█ ▀█▀ █▄▀
    ▄▄  ▀     ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀        ▀██▀▀█▀▀██▀
         ██   ▀ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ ▀
luckyjar (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2020, 07:42:50 PM

What happens to the other 20%? Isn't that a bit excesive fee?

And why do you call this 'the first ETH smart contract lottery'? Surely you know that you are not the first to come up with this idea. There are even some free smart contract boilerplates on github.

The other 20% is needed for webhosting, future webdevelopment, joining exchanges, hiring people to create future functions for the Luckyjar token it self and possibly other reaons why i need 20% to keep this project alive. Joining exchanges is sadly not free, so i need a lot of balance.

I call it the first and SIMPLE ethereum smartcontract lottery. Sure a lot of gamble sites are in existing, but most of them are huge website with tons of functions and features and some are not blockchain related and could not be traced what everything do. My contract is 100% simple with simple website and easy to use even noobs can join a regular lottery without knowing the tech behind it.
Stalker22
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 08:37:31 PM

The other 20% is needed for webhosting, future webdevelopment, joining exchanges, hiring people to create future functions for the Luckyjar token it self and possibly other reaons why i need 20% to keep this project alive. Joining exchanges is sadly not free, so i need a lot of balance.

I don't think you've thought this through. Do you expect us to invest in a project that has no vision or plan for future development? You yourself stated that we shouldn't expect anything from the LJAR token itself, right?

I call it the first and SIMPLE ethereum smartcontract lottery. Sure a lot of gamble sites are in existing, but most of them are huge website with tons of functions and features and some are not blockchain related and could not be traced what everything do.

When did I mention gambling sites? You want me to list dozens of projects with an identical idea like this? If I'm not mistaken, the first well-known smart contract based lottery on the Ethereum blockchain was launched back in 2017. How is your idea different other than raising your fee to a whopping 20%? Again, you have invested zero research into this.

My contract is 100% simple with simple website and easy to use even noobs can join a regular lottery without knowing the tech behind it.

I’m sure they could but I doubt they should.  Wink

▄██▄     ▄
        █████   ▄████
       █████▌  █████▌
      ██████████████
     ███▀█████▀██▀████▄
   ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
 ▄▄██████▄██▄▄██████▄█▀
▐██████████████████████▄
 ▀████████         ████▀
   ▀███████▄     ▄███▀
    ███████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████
▄▄███████████████████▄
               ▄███▄
            ▄████████

▄▄██████████
       █▀▀▀██▀▀▀████
      ███████████
    ▀▀▀████████████
      ▀███████████▀
      ▄███████████▄
 ▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀   ▄
▀▀█▀▀
███████████▀▀▀█▀▀
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
..PLAY NOW..
       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
     ████████████████
       ▄█▄      ██
    ▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄          ▄▄
    ▄▄▄███▄▄▄    ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀▀
     ▀ ▄█▄ ▀  ▀▄█ ▀█▀ █▄▀
    ▄▄  ▀     ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀        ▀██▀▀█▀▀██▀
         ██   ▀ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ ▀
luckyjar (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2020, 08:45:38 PM

I don't think you've thought this through. Do you expect us to invest in a project that has no vision or plan for future development? You yourself stated that we shouldn't expect anything from the LJAR token itself, right?

I call it the first and SIMPLE ethereum smartcontract lottery. Sure a lot of gamble sites are in existing, but most of them are huge website with tons of functions and features and some are not blockchain related and could not be traced what everything do.

When did I mention gambling sites? You want me to list dozens of projects with an identical idea like this? If I'm not mistaken, the first well-known smart contract based lottery on the Ethereum blockchain was launched back in 2017. How is your idea different other than raising your fee to a whopping 20%? Again, you have invested zero research into this.

My contract is 100% simple with simple website and easy to use even noobs can join a regular lottery without knowing the tech behind it.

I’m sure they could but I doubt they should.  Wink

You are not investing in any project you are just participating in an simple working ethereum website with metamask integration to have a chance to win the lottery pool.

Each participant will receive LJAR as a free token (that has no function yet and could not be sold on exchanges yet).

The LJAR token is just a free gift (airdrop).

Lets turn this story into real life story how it sounds for noobs:

You walk in a bookstore and you are buying a lottery ticket. While the cashier is handing you your lottery ticket you will get a free gift as well (whatever item it is maybe a pen?). Now you are walking outside the door and waiting for your lottery ticket to fall on your number.

My project is no difference than that and i like to keep things simple.

Yes of course i have thought this through, but the LJAR part for now has no function and meaning at all and it is just a gift with the idea that the supply is low and to give the participants a trusted feeling that it is not premined and there is no owner that can dump this coin on any exchange once it is going live in the future.
Stalker22
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 09:20:09 PM

Is there really a need to talk about 'no premine' when you have the ability to generate an unlimited amount of tokens whenever you want?
(That's a rhetorical question, btw)

Code:
    function updateCoinsPerETh(uint256 _coinsPerETH) isAdmin public{
        coinsPerETh = _coinsPerETH;
    }

▄██▄     ▄
        █████   ▄████
       █████▌  █████▌
      ██████████████
     ███▀█████▀██▀████▄
   ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
 ▄▄██████▄██▄▄██████▄█▀
▐██████████████████████▄
 ▀████████         ████▀
   ▀███████▄     ▄███▀
    ███████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████
▄▄███████████████████▄
               ▄███▄
            ▄████████

▄▄██████████
       █▀▀▀██▀▀▀████
      ███████████
    ▀▀▀████████████
      ▀███████████▀
      ▄███████████▄
 ▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀   ▄
▀▀█▀▀
███████████▀▀▀█▀▀
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
..PLAY NOW..
       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
     ████████████████
       ▄█▄      ██
    ▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄          ▄▄
    ▄▄▄███▄▄▄    ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀▀
     ▀ ▄█▄ ▀  ▀▄█ ▀█▀ █▄▀
    ▄▄  ▀     ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀        ▀██▀▀█▀▀██▀
         ██   ▀ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ ▀
luckyjar (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2020, 09:56:23 PM

Is there really a need to talk about 'no premine' when you have the ability to generate an unlimited amount of tokens whenever you want?
(That's a rhetorical question, btw)

Code:
    function updateCoinsPerETh(uint256 _coinsPerETH) isAdmin public{
        coinsPerETh = _coinsPerETH;
    }

As stated in my first message the admin has the ability to change it so that is no secret. But in practical way i will not use it unless the crypto community want it to be changed. That is the reason why this feature is implement it.

I am fully 100% open source and transparent about the whole project and also using my full name to the whole world without hiding my identity so i am easy to trace if funny things will happen so why should i want to change it on purpose?
Stalker22
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 09:50:42 AM

I am fully 100% open source and transparent about the whole project and also using my full name to the whole world without hiding my identity so i am easy to trace if funny things will happen so why should i want to change it on purpose?

Why would you want to generate an unlimited amount of tokens when they go public? Um, I don't know, maybe for personal gain? Is that so unheard of?

And besides, you are posting here with your newbie alt account created three days ago. So much for transparency.

▄██▄     ▄
        █████   ▄████
       █████▌  █████▌
      ██████████████
     ███▀█████▀██▀████▄
   ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
 ▄▄██████▄██▄▄██████▄█▀
▐██████████████████████▄
 ▀████████         ████▀
   ▀███████▄     ▄███▀
    ███████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████
▄▄███████████████████▄
               ▄███▄
            ▄████████

▄▄██████████
       █▀▀▀██▀▀▀████
      ███████████
    ▀▀▀████████████
      ▀███████████▀
      ▄███████████▄
 ▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀   ▄
▀▀█▀▀
███████████▀▀▀█▀▀
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
..PLAY NOW..
       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
     ████████████████
       ▄█▄      ██
    ▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄          ▄▄
    ▄▄▄███▄▄▄    ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀▀
     ▀ ▄█▄ ▀  ▀▄█ ▀█▀ █▄▀
    ▄▄  ▀     ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀        ▀██▀▀█▀▀██▀
         ██   ▀ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ ▀
luckyjar (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2020, 12:02:02 PM

Why would you want to generate an unlimited amount of tokens when they go public? Um, I don't know, maybe for personal gain? Is that so unheard of?

And besides, you are posting here with your newbie alt account created three days ago. So much for transparency.

I am using my own personal account that i created a few days ago yes ... how would i else start? Buying a fake account with so many messages to gain trust and scam?

Also i used my own personal name here that everyone can Google, look it up and connect with me on LinkedIn with over 800+ real connections.

The only thing you do is message negative on my post for personal gains, because you run your own casino site your self?

I don't see any real name on your account so to me you are more looking bogus than me.
simonnl13

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 12:19:09 PM

I was being notified to check out this topic and it seems really interesting to me.

I have some idea that you might like to add it as a feature, but i am not sure how to implement this for international users.

You are based in The Netherlands just like me and i have a partner that is willing to cooperate with the idea i have.

I see you are focussing on "easy" ETH lottery joining ... so here is my idea (really for noobs with 0 crypto knowledge, but want to try their luck to win ETH).

How about selling "ETH lottery" tickets on an external partner website using iDEAL (dutch payment system) where they can choose the amount of Euro that want to invest and then you will add this to the pool and sending them over their ETH address that is in the pool? When they won you give them the private key or ask them for their bank account and transfer the money in Euro (if they don't mind sharing their identity ofcourse).

I know a webshop that is willing to integrate this feature.

I am wondering what other people think about so we can have an open discussion before implementing it. However i don't recommend this with PayPal. users will scam with refunds.

PM me to talk this further if you are interested.

Goodluck with your project! I am following this.
luckyjar (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2020, 12:34:58 PM

I was being notified to check out this topic and it seems really interesting to me.

I have some idea that you might like to add it as a feature, but i am not sure how to implement this for international users.

You are based in The Netherlands just like me and i have a partner that is willing to cooperate with the idea i have.

I see you are focussing on "easy" ETH lottery joining ... so here is my idea (really for noobs with 0 crypto knowledge, but want to try their luck to win ETH).

How about selling "ETH lottery" tickets on an external partner website using iDEAL (dutch payment system) where they can choose the amount of Euro that want to invest and then you will add this to the pool and sending them over their ETH address that is in the pool? When they won you give them the private key or ask them for their bank account and transfer the money in Euro (if they don't mind sharing their identity ofcourse).

I know a webshop that is willing to integrate this feature.

I am wondering what other people think about so we can have an open discussion before implementing it. However i don't recommend this with PayPal. users will scam with refunds.

PM me to talk this further if you are interested.

Goodluck with your project! I am following this.

To me its sounds like a great idea and my plan is to marketing locally anyway to start.

I am busy with a whitepaper that i will upload soon when it is finished (within 2 weeks, because i have a busy life next to this project) and i might also integrate a roadmap where those features are displayed.

The iDEAL idea is great for my local plan so sure lets connect and talk about it. I will not use PayPal indeed and i might also skip credit cards to avoid crackers/carders that will gamble for free.

Too bad for the international people, but i think iDEAL is the best solution and the safest way to sell ETH lottery tickets on websites or ticketmaster kind of platforms.

If anyone knows a good and anti scam way to integrate a payment system like iDEAL in The Netherlands have feel free to share. Thanks for thinking with me and making this community stronger  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: