Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:00:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: After Sushi Dump CZ reply with Highly risk especially on Defi project ?? Agree ?  (Read 801 times)
retalids

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 09:35:13 AM

yes u r right, before any investing in defi, you should check everything about project founders, financial model, tech background etc...
agree with you, and i personally try to invest in defi - dex projects. as for me, have a nice future, because decentralized exchanges make a great  hype and growing in volumes
oh so u might be interesting in new stablecoin dex - xsigma, just announced and looks credible - they are backed by a public company. https://xsigma-lab.medium.com/meet-the-brains-behind-xsigma-defi-d2e89928f3f7 I read here about them
lumierre

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 07:11:43 PM

yes u r right, before any investing in defi, you should check everything about project founders, financial model, tech background etc...
agree with you, and i personally try to invest in defi - dex projects. as for me, have a nice future, because decentralized exchanges make a great  hype and growing in volumes

Defi — over the past year, it has proved to be the most interesting industry in the crypto market. Investments amount to more than $ 13 billion. But working with DeFi continues to raise a lot of questions. What are the risks of those who want to invest? With the loss of invested funds, cyber attacks and fraud have not been canceled.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: