Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:57:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] hCaptcha - Powered by HUMAN Protocol  (Read 479 times)
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 04:39:42 AM

I often see several websites using hCaptcha, and yes this project comes from a very professional person in their field. But I want to ask, why is hCaptcha so rarely active on social media?
It bad to know, maybe because there's no update will be posted or can't find an idea that would make people more interested in the project. I hardly suggest to be more active, and give information about the roadmap milestone to be achieved.

From their roadmap, their mainnet should be up and be listed in exchanges last quarter. Did they realize those tasks? Their telegram channel is active but wonder why they are not giving a little bit of update here in their thread?

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitUniverseOne

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 05:36:00 AM

October has come and this thread is too quiet without any updates from the team, is this project having a big problem?

Our team is hard at work right now and as you can see we launched our bitcointalk campaign here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5276523.0 already. more activities are coming.
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2020, 07:02:52 AM

Wow latest medium post was july 19, it was veeery long time ago. I think it is not good sign for the project. People like to see news of the project but there is no news last time

Yeah maybe they are not very active in medium but i see their twitter account is a bit active, they have quite some recent update in twitter, better you use their twitter and Facebook to track any update regarding the project instead of using the medium, it is clear they don't update it, plus i see they have a campaign here in the forum so that should tell you they are serious with the project.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2020, 01:01:09 PM

October has come and this thread is too quiet without any updates from the team, is this project having a big problem?

Our team is hard at work right now and as you can see we launched our bitcointalk campaign here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5276523.0 already. more activities are coming.

Very interesting and it's time to look at this project going forward. will it make everyone a new surprise?

khiholangkang

Activity: 2002
Merit: 555

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 01:53:40 PM

From their roadmap, their mainnet should be up and be listed in exchanges last quarter. Did they realize those tasks? Their telegram channel is active but wonder why they are not giving a little bit of update here in their thread?
For the roadmap I am sure they will implement it in time because this project is supported by big people. But it's a little bit surprised because their social media is less active, maybe they need a better marketing team.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
rig4hodlers (OP)

Activity: 938
Merit: 156

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2020, 11:51:13 PM

For the roadmap I am sure they will implement it in time because this project is supported by big people. But it's a little bit surprised because their social media is less active, maybe they need a better marketing team.

We have suggested to the team to be more active on social media channels because it is highly recommended but they are focused on other stuff now so let them work as they decide, we can not be pushing the team. We will see how it goes but I can tell you that they working hard.

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO, just contact me on telegram: @angelfcc - @CriptoGemas_R4H
rig4hodlers (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2020, 11:53:01 PM

This thread was created at the beginning of the month and the end of the month will be passed but is this project running smoothly with new information. I don't see the latest information in this thread.

You are right on that. We are doing a lot of stuff around hCaptcha project and some good news will come soon. We have been focused on community building and we are waiting some info from the team side regarding the incoming IEO.
Meantime we have launched a Bitcointalk Campaign here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5276523.0

Stay tuned on telegram group.
strange that there is no translation company. Recognition in other languages ​​would be useful for the community.
I can translate your topic into Russian, for example.

I agree that it is not a normal bitcointalk campaign but that’s what we have. We normally include a translation part but this is quite different.

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO, just contact me on telegram: @angelfcc - @CriptoGemas_R4H
rig4hodlers (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2020, 07:13:46 PM

Hello guys, we are really happy to announce that HMT token will be listed on @bitfinex exchange

Here you have more information.👇👇👇👇

https://eng.ambcrypto.com/bitfinex-to-list-human-protocols-human-token-hmt/
https://www.bitfinex.com/posts/545
https://twitter.com/bitfinex/status/1319292704912650240?s=21

HMT will be listed next October 27.

fonship

Activity: 893
Merit: 135

Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2020, 07:33:36 PM

Hello guys, we are really happy to announce that HMT token will be listed on @bitfinex exchange

is it IEO, or private rounds happened before. Do you have contract address to verify?

selling sushistake.com, send offers
_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 10:38:45 AM

is it IEO, or private rounds happened before. Do you have contract address to verify?
I tried to find info on some of these things and didn't find any information, they said all information will be released soon. But it's only 2 days before listing on Bitfinex
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 01:44:08 PM

Honestly I'm happy to see HMT token will be listed on bitfinex, I think it's an appropriate place, every time I visit a site that uses Cloudflare, I have to go through the hcaptcha first before processing to the site, then I remember this project. The platform really looks like it's been used. Hopefully after this, the listing process on Coinmarketcap will also be smooth.

NoffRey

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 03:38:33 PM

As i read before int he thread,  the project should have been listed on Bitfinex exchange. Was it done or it will be listed in the near future?
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2169

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 04:32:30 AM

I've surfed the Internet a lot and came accross the hCaptcha system many times over the past two years. As far as I know, this bot blocker is VPN/TOR friendly and allows humans to access websites much easier than reCaptcha. Some members even suggested using hCaptcha on the Bitcointalk forum.

I see the team is developing software and working on the HUMAN network, often publishing releases on Github.

I tried to find info on some of these things and didn't find any information, they said all information will be released soon. But it's only 2 days before listing on Bitfinex

I just checked the Human Protocol Foundation website but didn't find any news about the listing of HMT token on the Bitfinex exchange. Hopefully the team will make an official announce soon.
rig4hodlers (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2020, 03:30:41 PM

Hello guys, here we have the latest hcaptcha updates regarding the Bitfinex listing:

Update for HUMAN Token (HMT) Listing on Bitfinex
October 27, 2020

Bitfinex will be postponing the listing of HUMAN Token (HMT) to a later date.
This postponement will help to accommodate strategic upgrades to the HUMAN Protocol roadmap. We will notify our users of this listing nearer to the postponed date.
HMT is the native token of the HUMAN Protocol, which provides a hybrid framework for organizing, evaluating, and compensating individuals who contribute to training various machine learning models. Discover more at the HUMAN Protocol website (https://www.hmt.ai/).

Stay tuned on telegram and social media channels for further announcements.

rig4hodlers (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2021, 03:54:52 PM

Hello guys, I just wanted to update the hcaptcha supporters about they are working hard on crypto and non crypto part.

The team has planned a lot of good stuff for the next weeks/months, here find some of the next tasks to be completed:

- They will launch a webpage in some weeks with a new roadmap.
- Multi protocol is a big deal to work in.
- They have implementations in the background on polka and solana chain as well
- They have some new wallet integration features

Feel free to join the hCaptcha telegram group for more updates.

rig4hodlers (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2021, 12:29:43 PM

Hello guys,

Here we have amazing news.

Human Protocol, wants to help teach computers to learn and plans to use decentralized labor pools on the Solana blockchain.

Find attached here some interesting articles regarding this partnership.

rig4hodlers (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2021, 03:28:54 PM

Just a reminder guys,
HUMAN ERC-20 contracts were completed the key technical diligence required to launch on mainnet.
The HUMAN Protocol token contract (HMToken.sol) has been audited by several third parties, for example by CertiK. Upon CertiK’s comprehensive examination of the source code of the HUMAN Protocol-powered hCaptcha’s Smart Bounties, the leading blockchain security auditor has us with a passing grade.

rig4hodlers (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2021, 03:43:31 PM

We are delighted to announce a collaboration between HUMAN Protocol Foundation @hCaptcha and Moonbeam! 🚀

Starting today, developers can access the open-source Moonbeam patch for the HUMAN Protocol on GitHub 🙌

💡  Learn more HERE

#crypto #blockchain

waya

Activity: 576
Merit: 250

Owns of Waya Wolf Coin - WW Supports the Wolf Park

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2021, 05:51:31 PM

Hello All,

I really like this project, reducing the number of bots that can interact with you I a huge plus in my book.  But the silence is bothering me, I hope to hear something soon!!

Good Luck and I Hope to Hear Something Soon!!

Cheers,
Waya

Owner of Waya Wolf V2.0 Coin
Waya Wolf Coin Supports the Wolf Park in Battle Ground, Indiana!!
Join us and help Wolf Park an education, conservation, and research facility.
_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 01, 2021, 09:40:01 AM

Hello All,

I really like this project, reducing the number of bots that can interact with you I a huge plus in my book.  But the silence is bothering me, I hope to hear something soon!!

Good Luck and I Hope to Hear Something Soon!!

Cheers,
Waya
Going to telegram, I see that in the last few days this project has received some updates regarding partnership.
https://t.me/hcaptchachat
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: