Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:27:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bank account freeze by cyber crime after trade in localbitcoins  (Read 607 times)
mixerbtc

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 02:10:19 PM

It seems like banks worldwide have made it a mission to stop crypto adoption by closing down accounts which are related to digital currency usage. When will this end?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 12:07:13 PM

Doesn't seem like it will end anytime soon with the way things have been heading for the past several years in much of the world: USA & FinCEN, EU & AMLD V, FATF & the travel rule. Things might become easier for the most compliant/servile of companies, with everyone else cut off from fiat on- and off-ramps.

Signature space available for rent.
vaultman
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 170

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 11:57:47 PM

I think it is worth making the appropriate conclusions about the banking system in your country and no longer using banks. If there was no fraudulent activity on your part, then it is obvious that the bank is going too far. I just came across the experience of freezing suspicious transactions that were unfrozen upon a call to the bank, and then I had negative impressions after that. And if I were you, I would have withdrawn all the money after the investigation and would never put it in the bank again.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 07:09:11 PM

I think it is worth making the appropriate conclusions about the banking system in your country and no longer using banks. If there was no fraudulent activity on your part, then it is obvious that the bank is going too far. I just came across the experience of freezing suspicious transactions that were unfrozen upon a call to the bank, and then I had negative impressions after that. And if I were you, I would have withdrawn all the money after the investigation and would never put it in the bank again.
You are talking about things which should be done after OP's cased solved but it seems the thread isn't get updated so it means there is no progress in this case and the account should be still on hold status. Smiley

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
skyline65
Copper Member

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 09:38:40 AM

The transaction is a peer to peer transaction and no third party involve in sender and receiver. I think one of the person ( with whom you dealing with) would have done something wrong. That's why they track all the transaction and freeze the account. Yes ofcourese the review would be good, at that time that account holders didnot come in the surveillance. But if you would not do any thing wrong , thn you are safe .

But honestly this situation is very horrible . there should not be any problem with peer to peer transactions.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: