Bitcoin Forum
September 22, 2020, 02:14:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.20.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Norwegian and Swedish translators/proofreaders needed  (Read 55 times)
bykardinal

Activity: 1484
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2020, 03:01:14 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2020, 03:26:40 PM by bykardinal

Hello Skandinavian community.
Some time ago DeepOnion project started mass translation campaign for official website.
But before uploading additional languages better make sure that our translations is good enough.

I have 2 text files for checking. Norwegian and Swedish.
native Norwegian and Swedish people in 1-3 minutes should understand is translations good enough or there used some machine translation.

If you are willing to help us i'll contact you in private conversations and provide to you google docs link with translation. (I'll check your profile for messages in Skandinavisk local forum before contacting you ofc )

Also i'll send you 50 ONION as reward

UPDATE:  Need only Swedish
Norwegian file checked:)

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deeperx

Activity: 980
Merit: 384

Need a Privacy Coin with Real Use Case? Own ONION!

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2020, 04:32:12 AM

This is an official thread. Here is my confirmation you'll see your proof read reward here
https://deeponion.org/votecentralreportmain.php

persocra

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2020, 09:42:18 AM

Some time ago DeepOnion project started mass translation campaign for official website.
But before uploading additional languages better make sure that our translations is good enough.

native Norwegian and Swedish people in 1-3 minutes should understand is translations good enough or there used some machine translation.

If you are willing to help us i'll contact you in private conversations and provide to you google docs link with translation. (I'll check your profile for messages in Skandinavisk local forum before contacting you ofc )

I'm happy to help you with the Norwegian text. Please PM me if this is of interest.
bykardinal

Activity: 1484
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2020, 03:28:32 PM

I'm happy to help you with the Norwegian text. Please PM me if this is of interest.
Hello thanks a lot for the answer, but day ago i was contacted via PM by Norwegian translator and this language already checked:)

I updated the thread

JanEmil

Activity: 1022
Merit: 388

I WORK FOR BTC

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2020, 04:14:52 PM

Danish needed? Feel free to PM if.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.