Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:18:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New AMD cards incoming ! New info on October 28.  (Read 740 times)
badbart

Activity: 449
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 10:22:52 AM

I found this beast on youtube review >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6sbW6H5jCg

What do you think about this gpu, the reviewer got 45MH and he told that if the official driver will become available, it will get the 100-120MH per card and the power consumption is so cool, it has only consumed 65w.

Its $1,900 your roi is years, plus the I wouldn't hold my breath for better drivers they always say that.  $1900 is 7 RX 5600 XTs at 280 mh.
sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 11:44:03 AM

I found this beast on youtube review >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6sbW6H5jCg

What do you think about this gpu, the reviewer got 45MH and he told that if the official driver will become available, it will get the 100-120MH per card and the power consumption is so cool, it has only consumed 65w.

Nothing special. Most SQRL products are scam or not supported anymore. Redpanda Mining is also a noob, with limited knowledge.

I think the new AMD cards (maybe some new nvidia RTX also) can beat this hash per watt ratio.
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2020, 01:17:32 PM

Nothing special. Most SQRL products are scam or not supported anymore. Redpanda Mining is also a noob, with limited knowledge.

I think the new AMD cards (maybe some new nvidia RTX also) can beat this hash per watt ratio.

I have no idea how this youtuber just only to post his vlogg using this card, but as per his advertisement this card will reach 120MH plus of hashrate if the better version of driver will become available, But as you said this card might be a hype to all miners.
AFox (OP)

Activity: 539
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 11:35:22 AM

Newegg Insider lists AMD Radeon RX 6000 series specifications
Source : https://videocardz.com/newz/newegg-insider-lists-amd-radeon-rx-6000-series-specifications

My lucky BTC address : 1LoTTerY3WYbGxVRHvh8oDudDdTxFvvqWF
Lolliedieb

Activity: 433
Merit: 48

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2020, 03:38:08 PM

If 512 gb/s is true even with perfect miner we are bound to ~60MH/s Sad
Compared to the increase in CU that somehow feels extremely crippled compared with 5700. Anf 6700 even with less bandwidth then 5700?

In this situation even the size of 16G will not help.

Check out lolMiner 1.56, an efficient miner for Ethash, Beam and many Cuckoo-Cycle and Equihash variants for AMD & Nvidia cards at low fees.
fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 09:19:40 AM

Compared to the increase in CU that somehow feels extremely crippled compared with 5700. Anf 6700 even with less bandwidth then 5700?

we all know amd favor to miner in the past, if this happen vega still the best gpu for the price, eth turn to be profitable again and power consumption doesnt count in this bull run

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
percy_tc

Activity: 583
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 10:23:26 AM

The question is how much memory overclock these GPUs can take and of course price ratio.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: