Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 03:03:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚜[ANN]YFARMLAND-An Experimental DeFi Yield Farming Project🚜  (Read 634 times)
mtxvyvtpb

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 11:49:41 PM

Have you checked what is a happening example in Uniswap? all over the place and since it is hyped because of easy 10x or even more on some projects, it will attract new players/traders but yet since it is a trend as I said, it can attract new people so meaning to say, more money will go in.
SyedAbdul58

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 11:58:21 PM

Investors will need to protect themselves when looking for new DeFi projects to invest on, JUST is a good and reliable DeFi project, another good one is COMP but do not expect all DeFi projects to be real, YFRAMLAND one of the trustable project.
GWFYU

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 12:06:42 AM

DeFi will be one of bull run influencers, if we see bull run, it will not be the only one, but DeFi projects could see better growth than other projects, of course, we can not expect that all DeFi projects will going to rise, good ones should be expected my opinion is YFRAMLAND one of them.
SymphoniesBB

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 01:49:33 AM

During Covid-19 pandemic most of the people over the world finding home base well profitable investment place, DeFi can be the best solution for smart people who finding such opportunity. YFarmLand's 4 pools design is really cool for both retail and institutional investors I guess
Sathi.rose8866

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 02:03:45 AM

Base on my last 15 days market prediction I think DeFi base crypto/tokens are performing well for retail investors who wanna make well profit by short term investment. Can anyone explain what's the minimum contribution on Uniswap for YFARMER?
DhongshoSot

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 02:26:56 AM

I'm a farmer but not traditional farmer lol I wanna plant crops in order to harvest yfarmer but checked your website and notice currently you're fixing bugs, how long it'll take time to resolve bugs? may we subscribe to your newsletter?
PAFDB

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 03:07:49 AM

DeFi is a new trend in crypto but it is risky for newbies who are greedy enough to fall in scam Defi projects but don't have enough knowledge and mental control to minimize their losses.
BelalCryptoIN

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 03:14:20 AM

Yframland should do something about there security, if this is going to be the next big thing in crypto then they should not be this clumsy with security which should be at the top priority, according to their thoughts, this is not the first time Defi platform is vulnerable to hackers, I don't suppose they will earn the trust of investors with this kind of attacks.
AcharyaDatta

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 03:22:21 AM

I'm starting to have a positive feeling about DeFi projects because their use cases aren't really new, DeFi projects have been in this space for a while and suddenly they become investors favourite, right now I'm looking for new DeFi projects & Yframland is one of this that I can buy cheap unlike COMP that's now too high.
KantoSriB

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 03:30:00 AM

if we look at the current trend in the cryptocurrency market, we will see that the cryptocurrency community is very interested in Defi projects. I'm sure that the time has come for the decentralization which we have been waiting for & yframland is one of them.
YFarmLand

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 09:11:01 AM

As I have noticed from this thread, only newbies are praising this project.
And the likelihood that these accounts are owned by the team is high (check their usernames - name.xx.###)
Just another DeFi project using the popularity of the Y_ scheme.
What is the chance that this will be another forgotten project after their token sale in uniswap?
For potential buyers, please do your own assessment and think about its real use case before thinking of your potential profit.
Because you will not get your profits if the project will die early, as soon as they get their money from selling in uniswap.

I am one of the devs.

You are wrong about the Newbies praising the project, this account that I am commenting from is the first account being used by a YFarmLand team member. True that we hired a bitcointalker to handle our ANN but we do not have the luxury of time to waste on posting and creating baseless hype.

Yes, you are right, the boom of other projects like YFI motivated the formation of the project name but what really triggered it's creation is the awesomeness in the idea and also, the fact that in lots of yield farming projects, the devs just dump on the investors, we want to change the narrative, to show that yield farming can be great again. We hope to develop a project that will one day rub shoulders with the very successful ones.

I must say though, you have raised good points about use case and the caution on investors doing their due diligence, to answer the question of use case as a starter, I will say this;

Just as many other yield farming projects are DeFi liquid aggregator, YFarmLand intend to do the same and more. As this is one of our main objective, our first design was flawed and as soon as this was discover in addition to a bug noticed, we informed investors and closed the pools. Updated pools are in works and they would be deployed in coming days.

Other use cases that YFarmLand would be developing include insurance, lending and gaming. Till now, we have been self-funding our development and we intend to keep it that way.

I will leave at this note, who ever is reading this post should do his/her own research and due diligence. Though we the devs are doing our best to make YFarmLand awesome, it is still and will remain an experimental project as clearly stated. Thanks
NirJhor.Electro

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 04:23:11 AM

I am sure that very soon when the critical point is reached, we will see more scams, few of which remain on the market with really good product. What is currently going on in the DeFi market can only be described as drug addiction. one day yframland will reach their destination.
Meghla1990

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 05:35:16 AM

How much time will you take to fix your bugs?
TomarMunesh

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 05:48:46 AM

Defi projects are being copied and being improved so you just need to be really careful in choosing which is which, sometimes, they are using it to gain more for dump and pump. Have you seen already yframland run their project? it might be a trigger for a bullrun however many people especially newbies will suffer from it.hopefully it will be the one of the successful project.
Andru.cryptofan

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 03:33:05 AM

What is the current price of this token? Where do I can buy this?
Kanto.janala

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 03:42:38 AM

Investors do not care about whether a project is good and long-lasting or not. They only want a project that can bring them great profit in a short time whether it is a scam or not & I believe that yfarmland will not disappoint us.
BalamKhan

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 04:21:33 AM

Wow, nice things and share-worthy. I am looking for some good position coins or tokens to invest for the future. Here, I have discovered that DeFi projects are getting successful nowadays and I am thinking to invest with it. I am already looked upon some tokens which projects are running and already listed also and their has good position too in Coinmarketcap.can you please share with me token specification.
Tim1979

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 05:29:39 AM

How long does it takes for coins to mature?
Indoincog

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 05:38:43 AM

I must be missing something here? People saying great coin and stuff...
Indoincog

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 06:05:35 AM

If the organizers realize their ideas the way they say, then this will be a very strong project. I wish success to the project team.obviously I'm with you.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: