Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:54:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How does Polkadot crypto come to 7th position? is a scam?  (Read 966 times)
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 05:04:59 PM

Absolutely no. Polkadot reached the 7th position because of its market performance and stability, no illegal activities at all. If you will follow polkadot project and team, you will notice the credibility and efficiency of the project plans. In fact, polkadot in expected to increase more its market value for the next few months based on what I read in telegram channel.

Exactly. To say the least, Polkadot is one of the few legitimate projects in the crypto/Blockchain space. There are many talented developers working on it day and night making sure the project delivers as intended. The sudden rise of DOT on the market, is largely attributed to the "De-Fi" craze surrounding the industry. As long as there's demand for Polkadot, it'll stay within the top ranks in market cap. At least, there's growing competition in the smart contracts space. While Polkadot may never replace Ethereum, it could become a viable alternative for "De-Fi". Dirt-cheap fees, and blazing-fast transactions will certainly attract the masses into DOT. All that's needed is developer support so Polkadot could have an ample dApp ecosystem. Only then, it'll be able to become a true contender of Ethereum.

Nonetheless, time will tell us if Polkadot's sudden rise will be sustainable. Everything will depend on mainstream adoption. The team working on Polkadot will need to make sure that the project delivers constant development and innovation in order to stay ahead of the game. As long as they do that, Polkadot will survive for a very long time. We're going to have to wait until the hype ends in order to determine DOT's true value on the market. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Joe-Bloggs

Activity: 103
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 05:14:02 PM

Looks like a shady tactic to game coinmarketcap.

Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 05:24:13 PM

Polkadot has been consistently showing good potential and great volume in the coinmarketcap so its position isn't doubtful or questionable. It's a good project with a strong foundation that has caught the attention and trust of most investors. It still needs lots of developments in the future but it has been continuously moving positively so I'm sure that it could grow more in the future.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 05:32:14 PM

Grin When you have a workable product in the market; then you don't need more strength for promotion. Polkadot (Known as DOT) is a well manage project that has all it functions workable, is one among few projects that have solutions for existing problems: "In brief, Polkadot is a scalable, heterogeneous, multi-chain technology.", so, tell me you are just joking because this project is fabulous in nature and not scam. 

cfif

Activity: 1442
Merit: 535

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 07:00:30 PM

I would like to have your opinions

Coinmarketcap:
https://coinmarketcap.com/en/currencies/polkadot-new/
https://polkadot.network/

Polkadot How does this crypto coming out of nowhere appear in 7th position even though it was in 5th or 6th position when it is currently going down? it's a Pump and dump.

Or is it a crypto that will one day be reliable with a good future Huh
is it a standalone crypto that has not been launched on ethereum?

Polkadot it is a big idea and infrastucture - it is not one man with several teenagers in programmers(developers). Just watch a main sheets of polkadot - the real nice structure to investing? ofcourse they are growing.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 03:07:09 PM

Polkadot has been consistently showing good potential and great volume in the coinmarketcap so its position isn't doubtful or questionable. It's a good project with a strong foundation that has caught the attention and trust of most investors. It still needs lots of developments in the future but it has been continuously moving positively so I'm sure that it could grow more in the future.

Couldn't agree more with you, mate. Polkadot is one of the very few legitimate projects in the crypto/Blockchain space that will last for long. It might become as good as Ethereum sometime in the future. I wouldn't say it's a scam, since it's backed by prominent developers in the industry. Being founded by one of Ethereum's co-founders, I'd say this project has potential to become one of the best smart contract platforms in the world. DOT will live alongside ADA, and ETH, for many generations. That is if Polkadot remains decentralized and censorship-resistant.

Nonetheless, it seems to me that Polkadot will be here to stay. The competition is getting fierce as new smart contract platforms emerge in the crypto/Blockchain space. While Ethereum is still the leader in the industry, there's ample room for growth for other alternatives like Binance Smart Chain, Cardano, and Polkadot itself. Who knows how big DOT will grow in the future? It may be the fifth-largest cryptocurrency by market cap now, but it could rise all the way to the moon if popularity increases at a fast pace. Imagine if DOT becomes the third-largest cryptocurrency by market cap after Ethereum? It would certainly gain the attention of people in the mainstream world. I see Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Polkadot as the leaders of the crypto/Blockchain industry in the not-so-distant future. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
darktor (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 24, 2021, 09:16:10 PM

Polkadot it is maintenand a great crypto that is starting to become popular Grin

Usdt will now soon launch on polkadot's own blockchain

https://www.theblockcrypto.com/post/100614/tether-usdt-stablecoin-polkadot-kusama
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: