Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:29:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Changelly Big fees! BECARE! Don't use as their fees are horrible and insane!  (Read 608 times)
jqprez (OP)

Activity: 813
Merit: 65

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 05:01:56 AM

Changed 30 dollars of dgb for 20 dollars of ethereum. Change exchange. To limit of the scam

No, it isnt because just on having that fee increase doesnt signify that they are scam.Changelly have been here on this market for a while now and they had prove out their service is legit and you cant
blame them if there are times where fees are horrendous because no one can control nor stop when the entire network do puts up into that situation.Its affecting everybody and pretty sure
if you do try out to make some conversion now then fees are already in normal range.Also you can opt in on using other instant exchange like coinswitch.
No, better not use an instant exchange. Classic exchange are better: bittrex, coinbase or, but never used, binance. Ok, is not a scam, but 35% of taxes are so horrible and is not a fees question

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2020, 05:42:22 AM

to make you understand the incorrectness of these people I tell you that I had made a review on Trustpilot and they reported it. At this point we must also understand the truthfulness of trustpilot since it moderated me. I strongly advise you not to use Changelly.
I never used changelly but this is a big platform. If the posted on OP is true then this is scary thing actually. I dont think this will be a big issue as this platform is backed by a lot of big names. Maybe this is a fud but some of my colleagues said that they are using this platform without any issue on fees.

ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 07:09:29 AM

No, better not use an instant exchange. Classic exchange are better: bittrex, coinbase or, but never used, binance. Ok, is not a scam, but 35% of taxes are so horrible and is not a fees question
Actually, if we examine in depth, it is very reasonable to apply because instant exchanges provide an easy way to exchange for a slightly higher fee, but classic exchanges also provide good services on several other things such as asset security and transaction fees. which is slightly lower, meaning the two exchange models are equally good.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: