Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:12:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies are more likely to adopt the currency if they see it is being used?  (Read 894 times)
adamstgBit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2011, 06:31:40 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2011, 01:02:14 AM by adamstgBit

Newbies are more likely to adopt the currency if they see it is being used?
what do you think?

my site appears to be a bitcoin newbie magnet! generating 1,000's of hits daily

Post your reviews, show the world the bitcoin economy is not just pure speculation

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mahinon

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:05:06 AM

I think that New Coins will change the financial transactions of the whole world.  Grin Cheesy Wink
angelomoraaaa

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:19:23 AM

I think so, with the number of global community BTC owners vastly increasing, more and more doubters of bitcoin have been transformed into believers. Thus, making newbies less anxious in investing to bitcoin and adapt easily.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:20:29 AM

Why is your site being blocked by uBlock Origin? 🤔

Code:
<html data-adblockkey="MFwwDQYJKoZIhvcNAQEBBQADSwAwSAJBAKX74ixpzVyXbJprcLfbH4psP4+L2entqri0lzh6pkAaXLPIcclv6DQBeJJjGFWrBIF6QMyFwXT5CCRyjS2penECAwEAAQ==_CxoEaJYXo7fDBVpWyH9xVbeWE+6RuzE8JjUOUpabEscZPsXVNCAsh5HfK1YtotDtE+L9Vu0DfHHdpwKei9gaNA=="><head>

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Rahman11

Activity: 1428
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:05:47 AM

Yes you are right, newbie always follow others which persons are expert in this matter. so they are almost everybody adopt currency if they are already used it or any persons already used this kind of products.
CoPil

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:40:15 PM

Newbies are more likely to adopt the currency if they see it is being used?
what do you think?

my site appears to be a bitcoin newbie magnet! generating 1,000's of hits daily

Post your reviews, show the world the bitcoin economy is not just pure speculation

True, the very reason why a lot of newbies are here at Bitcointalk. Bitcoin's indeed interesting... young individuals who are millionaires, news about bitcoin as a great way to gain money from differen ways such as mining, investing, and trading. And this latest discovery by newbies probably. The ICOs, campaigns, and works here at btctalk in exchange for BTC or Alts.  The Bitcoin's population is getting larger and larger especially in the past year (2017). Who knows what great things will happen to Bitcoin in 2018?

And I see that your post is in 2011. Wow I didn't know about Bitcoin during that time. But bitcoin's popularity and the population of BTC users is fluctuating consistently and that's always a great thing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: