Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:20:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 [658] 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 ... 788 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNO] Unobtanium Info & Discussion - Merge Mine w/BTC! - Update NOW to qt 0.11.5  (Read 1046619 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
RDDRocket

Activity: 272
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:49:30 AM

"from strange-onomics through crazee-nomics towards flat-out-insane-onomics"
but SRSLY ... $1.80 is all you need 2 back ... approaching duh! levels.
Paging @natmcmolecule to Come dump 1k uno on the market so we can back the truck up and get amazing deals and kill all the snakes. Wink

@Kingn56:  Still waiting for you to take me up on the one ton at .003 offer.  Hell, I'll sell two.  Could much better use the liquidity elsewhere than here.  Buying a ton on the market without me woukd cost way the fuck more.

Or are you just wind @Kingn56?

@BitcoinNational:  you got the money?  Or is everyone here broke dicks?
You clearly misinterpreted my post dude, sorry. If you would have read other replies under that one you would of understood what i wrote as i explained it...
Their is no need for you to get personal and hostile towards anyone...

That's my MO.  Ask anyone.

Being a dick and waste of life is your MO? And you wonder why no one wants to buy UNO from you? Maybe it's cause you are a stain on humanity.

EDIT: Also gekko is responsilbe for the downtrend in the price as he pmd me saying hes already dumped 2 tons soo, I say we have a party to celebrate no longer having to see him around and getting cheap uno cause of him.

Edit: incase anyone wonders how many he has left, 699UNO still in his wallet 1000Uno posted at 0.003 on bittrex and 1k uno in his bittrex wallet, so eh has 2.7k total.

We know Gekkos' addresses.

Read the last year or two of this thread and you'll be up to speed.
I'm waiting out the down sustainment to buy low. I got a ton already and I'll gladly take another ton when you guys selling are stupid enough to sell around .002
Cheers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gekko463

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 04:44:24 AM

"from strange-onomics through crazee-nomics towards flat-out-insane-onomics"
but SRSLY ... $1.80 is all you need 2 back ... approaching duh! levels.
Paging @natmcmolecule to Come dump 1k uno on the market so we can back the truck up and get amazing deals and kill all the snakes. Wink

@Kingn56:  Still waiting for you to take me up on the one ton at .003 offer.  Hell, I'll sell two.  Could much better use the liquidity elsewhere than here.  Buying a ton on the market without me woukd cost way the fuck more.

Or are you just wind @Kingn56?

@BitcoinNational:  you got the money?  Or is everyone here broke dicks?
You clearly misinterpreted my post dude, sorry. If you would have read other replies under that one you would of understood what i wrote as i explained it...
Their is no need for you to get personal and hostile towards anyone...

That's my MO.  Ask anyone.

Being a dick and waste of life is your MO? And you wonder why no one wants to buy UNO from you? Maybe it's cause you are a stain on humanity.

EDIT: Also gekko is responsilbe for the downtrend in the price as he pmd me saying hes already dumped 2 tons soo, I say we have a party to celebrate no longer having to see him around and getting cheap uno cause of him.

Edit: incase anyone wonders how many he has left, 699UNO still in his wallet 1000Uno posted at 0.003 on bittrex and 1k uno in his bittrex wallet, so eh has 2.7k total.

Being completely transparent and signalling is also part of my MO.  Everyone knows my wallet address.  I published it here myself years ago.

That cap is a gift.  I may be back to buy with some more BTC in a few days to buy.  Just trying to give everyone the low prices you've all been begging for.  Enjoy.
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 05:03:06 AM

UPDATE ON BITTREX! I received an email about the new bit license verification's and it looks like it won't be good.

"Hi,

The inclusion of new services like fiat and margin will mandate stricter identify verification and limits across the site. However, we are working with our legal team to still offer limited service to our users who want to remain anonymous. We're not ready to make an official statement on this yet.

Thank you,

Ryan"

This is seriously scary, and makes me think they are going to use it as an exit, BE CAREFUL how many coins you keep on bittrex form now on.

'However, we are working with our legal team to still offer limited service to our users who want to remain anonymous.

Hmmm . . . I'm glad you asked: I understood from Bittrex that 'limited service' would not be available. Let's wait and see.

Mark
Craig Swalby

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

https://twitter.com/cswalby

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 06:30:33 AM

"Whale watching" is a trading strategy of monitoring the trades of the most
influential or wealthy investors, known as "whales". "Whales" refers to
traders with significant bankrolls that their actions impact heavily on the
markets. The purpose of this book is to trade in the shadow of the smart
money, understanding how market manipulation works, and become
profitable by understanding.

https://cryptofrenzy.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/god.pdf

Still rare, still fair, it's Unobtanium.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 07:53:14 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2016, 09:25:22 AM by BitcoinNational

Welcome to the whale club.
Illiquid ... for the time being.

But UNO is the black marker.  A reserve issue.

Such and such wants to move via back channels, LOLZ, he had a shit fit about a permissioned trust network that did just that ... so to appease he it was shut down.

Nope!  Do it on the books.  Push on the floor if you must.

Let me reframe this.  Crypto is in a hyper cycle of 100% ICO something for nothings, that will eventually fizzle and pop!  UNO has been clearly defined in terms and conditions for 3 years (almost).  No one has been rolled back, except a fool who placed his private keys in a USA jurisdiction exchange ... sucks to be him in China ... but the chain did not roll back ... his custodian of choice did.  

Point 2.  UNO is going to be boring as watching the pot boil, but the math, the freakin math that's all you need to know.  

Point 3.  Base pairs.

Point 4.  Catch a ride on the biggest baddest hash network.  Did it. Already.

We are done.  They rest of the game from here on out is fiat money throwning down to confuse the field and manipulate the fools.

UNO is the base, the bed rock, the key, to getting this crypto experiment done right, and done out side the influence of fiat/fake pumps.

Yes, we ain't bitcoin, we're better than that and still accessible to anyone with their lights turned on.

"Trade in the shadow of the smart money, understanding how market manipulation works, and become profitable by understanding."

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:23:21 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2016, 08:35:18 AM by BitcoinNational

Unobtanium = a greater / wider community than this thread  Cool

---------------------------

Jumbucks Decred Stake Pool officially open!

Hi all,

If you have been following the altcoin markets lately, then you are probably aware of Decred [$DCR]; a new hybrid proof of work/proof of stake coin which uses a unique method of ticket purchasing to payout staking rewards in a lottery-type system. $DCR staking revolves around some really impressive multisig cold staking innovations, which allow individuals to securely stake their coins without having their computer on 24/7. This is accomplished through the official Decred stake pools. There will only be a maximum of 10 Decred stake pools, and I am excited to announce that I and @cryptokrill are in charge of one of these official pools.

Most of the other Decred stake pools charge a 5 - 7.5% fee for the tickets, which go towards the pool devs and paying server fees for backup voting servers. For the stake pool under our care, we have reworked the traditional fee structure in a way that benefits $JBS holders and grows the Jumbucks community.

While our stake pool publically has an 8% fee, it breaks down in the following manner: 4% will be allocated for pool maintenance and server costs (currently 1 web server and 3 geo-located staking servers), 2% will be allocated to a Jumbucks development fund, and 2% will go towards $JBS marketbuys. These $JBS marketbuys will then be rewarded back to the stake pool users periodically.

This will make the Jumbucks Community Pool competitive in fees, and the cheapest in terms of straight pool maintenance and sever costs. Furthermore, the overall structure will strengthen the Jumbucks ecosystem through stimulated market activity, rewards to users, and the opportunity to bring new cryptocurrency enthusiasts into the Jumbucks community.

As a reminder, 2% of the pool fees will be refunded in $JBS, straight to your Jumbucks wallet. Users who do not enter a Jumbucks address will forfeit their refunds, and the 2% will be applied to the overall pool maintenance fund.

Despite launching later than the other Decred staking pools, our pool is already ranked 2nd in terms of live tickets! If you have $DCR and would like to take advantage of its innovative proof of stake system, or if you have $JBS and want to increase your stash, check out http://dcrstakepool.getjumbucks.com and start staking today!

Happy DCR staking!

Thanks,
Julian

Jumbucks is a Fair Launch cryptocurrency which launched in September 2014 without an IPO and with zero premine.  Jumbucks currently runs as 100% Proof of Stake, and is currently traded on Bittrex and Cryptopia.  Find out more information at GetJumbucks.com.

Sign up to Jumbucks Slack to be a part of a growing community of over 570 crypto enthusiasts and Jumbucks fans!

Follow @getjumbucks on Twitter for all the latest news and announcements!

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Baars

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:49:58 PM

Is Unobtanium the only full bitcoin clone among altcoins?
BlueMan.

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 04:32:15 PM

Hi  Uno Bros!

Megaupload, one of the internet's largest file-sharing sites, has been shut down by officials in the US.The site's founders have been charged with violating piracy laws.
Federal prosecutors have accused it of costing copyright holders more than $500m (£320m) in lost revenue. The firm says it was diligent in responding to complaints about pirated material.
In response, the hackers group Anonymous has targeted the FBI and US Department of Justice websites......

Well megaupload.com  is Coming Back on Jan. 20 and they will use Bitcoin this time!

In other more good way  -the digital library where  BW work in the past - Alexandria now looking for artist to upload their art content into the blockchain. Currency btc. Nooo Alexandria guys that is wrong strategies Cheesy Better enter Un position and working on developing future currency that you own some good %.....

I think our lovely Un can be used for this kind of art services  Wink Smiley Then I can go to the Moon to drink my blue moon beer there Cool 

I'm Glad to see our Shakespeare is back.

Kingn56

Activity: 559
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 04:44:35 PM

Hi  Uno Bros!

Megaupload, one of the internet's largest file-sharing sites, has been shut down by officials in the US.The site's founders have been charged with violating piracy laws.
Federal prosecutors have accused it of costing copyright holders more than $500m (£320m) in lost revenue. The firm says it was diligent in responding to complaints about pirated material.
In response, the hackers group Anonymous has targeted the FBI and US Department of Justice websites......

Well megaupload.com  is Coming Back on Jan. 20 and they will use Bitcoin this time!

In other more good way  -the digital library where  BW work in the past - Alexandria now looking for artist to upload their art content into the blockchain. Currency btc. Nooo Alexandria guys that is wrong strategies Cheesy Better enter Un position and working on developing future currency that you own some good %.....

I think our lovely Un can be used for this kind of art services  Wink Smiley Then I can go to the Moon to drink my blue moon beer there Cool 

I'm Glad to see our Shakespeare is back.

It only makes sense that something as rare and unique as art uses something as rare and unique as Unobtanium. Smiley
sirsmokesalot

Activity: 767

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 09:16:43 PM

Can you expand on this?

My thoughts are that every coin is a clone of bitcoin. I guess you could argue that other coins are "unique" in some sense if they use a different algo even though that technology that makes bitcoin bitcoin is the blockchain.

How many coins do not have the blockchain, that would be how many coins aren't a clone of bitcoin, i would venture to say zero.

We can't grow when we won't criticize ourselves!
-->>>Unobtanium - The crypto you keep!<<<--
BlueMan.

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 11:14:39 PM

Guys SatoshiLabs Launches trezor password manager. My question is: is it possible to use it on JavaScript Wallet?

IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 12:18:38 AM

Cool! Lots to read, and Uno's price is still steady!

Channel Uno Crypto-Friendly Noooz-n-Nalysis

Economics is always political; but as economic systems collapse, stuff becomes 'openly political,' and it really seems that that's where we now are.

Case in point: Turkey: it's not EU -- but it's NATO, and it's a gate in The Migrant Thing. Every bit of drama there further weakens the EU, and when the Euro goes belly up . . . well, that's good for us.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36852080

Mark

FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 12:33:53 AM

I wouldn't say "only" but out of the thousands launched, after 3 years it's one of the few still viable.

UNO is 3x faster than Bitcoin and resets difficulty after each block (KGW).

Its light and nimble, and open source and fast, low inflation, and merged mined with Bitcoin.

UNO would be a great blockchain to build an "Alexandria" like service on.

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
learminer

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:54:26 AM

Guys SatoshiLabs Launches trezor password manager. My question is: is it possible to use it on JavaScript Wallet?
From what I read on their website the Trezor password manager is no different from a regular password manaker like KeePass. But instead of encrypting the password file with a regular master password, that you have to remember and enter each time you decrypt the file, Trezor handles encrypting and decrypting the file for you on the press of a button. The passwords stored in the password manager can be used with any service including our UNO Javascript wallet.

AFAIK you cannot use Trezor directly to encrypt/decrypt JS wallets, like clicking on the Trezor button to unlock it. But UNO Electrum is fully compatible with Trezor.

Kingn56

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:54:40 PM

It seems like while people are unsure of which direction UNO is heading, they are waiting on the sidelines and buying/selling Prototanium, market is fairly active this week.
shinohai

Activity: 267
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 11:15:17 PM

It seems like while people are unsure of which direction UNO is heading, they are waiting on the sidelines and buying/selling Prototanium, market is fairly active this week.

lulzy, Prototanium is actually still around? IMZ is back posting here as well.

Kingn56

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 11:29:12 PM

Lol, yes, although i think it is only listed on cryptopa, it has a pretty good margin for making profit and i've made a decent amount except for when the bots post buy orders 1 satoshi higher then me everynight and piss me off. Cheesy
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 11:33:25 PM

@Shinohai excellent to see you here as well as IMZ!

Hope all is well!

Unobtanium - The crypto commodity you keep! |
Hate Inflation? You'll love $UNO
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 02:18:49 AM

The latest word on the 15K Cryptsy UNO wallet, received today from my legal contact in the office of the court conservator:

"I apologize for the delayed response.  Still mulling the options, but we should have a recommendation and formal motion filed (my estimate) in mid to late August.  It may make sense for you to reach back to me early next month.  Thanks."

There you have it.

Nostr:
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 02:22:29 AM

On January 29, 2016, UNO had a marketcap of just $229,000, before exploding on March 14 for $1.3m.

I'm not telling you UNO is cheap, but UNO is getting damn cheap.

Nostr:
Pages: « 1 ... 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 [658] 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 ... 788 »
  Print  

Jump to: