Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 10:07:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 [671] 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 ... 788 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNO] Unobtanium Info & Discussion - Merge Mine w/BTC! - Update NOW to qt 0.11.5  (Read 1046618 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2016, 11:23:22 PM

That was a good post.  Many of those questions still outstanding.

"So fellers and lady fellers, how do we go about making UNO more desirable? Does anyone have a large stash of gold they are willing to start trading for UNO? If we had some sort of "standard" to trade uno against other than btc that could help (or hurt, i am a realist i suppose). Like potcoin, hopefully one day you will be able to exchange it for either pot or btc. "

Potcoin at CMC #113 today, UNO at #137.

IMZ corrected me.  This was actually my first UNO post.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=313126.msg3943480#msg3943480
#WhatWasYourFirstUNOPost?

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RDDRocket

Activity: 272
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 12:26:48 AM

Checking in, hoping everyone is doing well. UNO is still working perfectly well and doing as it should. This is what's important bar none, first and foremost.

Sorry to hear about the mining contracts you guys, they all end up a scam. As mining becomes less profitable they have to scramble and do something to keep going or collapse.

UNO is really wound up and ready to spring in price, but of course that means nothing unless it starts getting bought, or it starts getting some form of hype and thrill like Monero. So be it, it's reality. How can we start using it to trade things online? I have some stuff I specifically want and can only get from the UK, I can't easily buy it online, but I'd be willing to pay anyone in UNO to go buy it for me, and ship it to me. Anyone in the UK?

learminer

Activity: 559
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:58:48 AM

My #WhatWasYourFirstUNOPost according to my post history:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=527500.msg6231963#msg6231963

Was asking for some company trading on Mintpal, that brings back memories. Good idea FK! I thought I was engaged in a little bit of smalltalk before that but cannot find anything. *shrug*

The UNO markets are kind of snoozy right now, the occasional bear drops by to say high and then goes of hunting again elsewhere. All top wallets seem to HODL though, top balances on Trex are not selling (not accumulating either). I guess the current #altsareback boom cycle will pass us by because the fate of the 15k Cryptsy coins is still so uncertain. I personally have stopped buying until we learn what will happen to those. Got a few BTC ready for whenever this situation clears up ...

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 11:20:28 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2016, 03:39:18 AM by BitcoinNational

BW is doing his thing.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1567647.280

He brought me to the UNOverse thread, I guess, in May, some 2 years ago.  Glad he still has his 'I am the 1%' T-shirt, if he still holds that %, then this bus is still a great ride.  Anyone can get a ticket.

I saw some figures, only 17000 accounts hold +100btc.  UNO is very much still competitive and much less top heavy.  If you own 1 kg of the Un then it equates to holding $60k in BTC.  Let me repeat.  If you hold a $1.37 in UNO, it is like holding $61,100 in btc to match share title. *Less the inflation too

Blazr ... might I say it twice more.  The founder of mystery and mystic.  Such satoshi like is he.

Boring might be smart.  For the endurance performance.   The action is subtle.  Look at the classics, LTC and Doge.  Participate in the other long term projects, those with +2 years record of maintaining communities and crypto presents ... and you all will fair well.

The new new is still in the frame, Monero, Expanse, Decree, Classic, and data storage chains.

I am warming up to Steem, not as an investment, so much, but as a robust community of Libratarians full spectrum, also dead simple block chain blogging, immutable stuff, I would suggest creating some content of your own.

IMZ and Alpha Chick arrived at the table looking for marketing strategies for low-volume cryptos, we've done well, yet unnoticed, and still trying new angles on the D'lex.  

Know thy private key.  Hold thy private key.

That's UNO.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
sirsmokesalot

Activity: 767

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 03:24:22 PM

I exited potcoin a while ago. I hold nothing other than Uno and maybe like .25 btc at the moment.

I didn't like the direction potcoin was taking, at all. Seemed too scammy. Even with a larger marketcap the coins are worthless. 100k more but the supply is like 100X uno, pulling numbers from my ass here but i really doubt it is untrue. Potcoin is a great example of how all the glitz and glam and bullshit marketing still takes you no where when the coin has fundamental flaws to it.

That is what keeps me here, the foundation is solid. It is just a matter of utilizing what we have for something good.

The bottom dropping out of the economy in 08 really helped cryptos come into place. I think it was a perfect storm for validation. Look at how many companies took a risk with bitcoin, that is what lent value to the coin (other than the silk road), and what i can't help but think would add value here. Once people see the big boys willing to belly up and take a shot it adds a whole notha level to the game.

So what in the real world reflects the pace of Uno? Can Uno become the reserve currency of the crypto world? Lofty goal but not impossible.

We can't grow when we won't criticize ourselves!
-->>>Unobtanium - The crypto you keep!<<<--
Kingn56

Merit: 508

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:47:33 PM

I exited potcoin a while ago. I hold nothing other than Uno and maybe like .25 btc at the moment.

I didn't like the direction potcoin was taking, at all. Seemed too scammy. Even with a larger marketcap the coins are worthless. 100k more but the supply is like 100X uno, pulling numbers from my ass here but i really doubt it is untrue. Potcoin is a great example of how all the glitz and glam and bullshit marketing still takes you no where when the coin has fundamental flaws to it.

That is what keeps me here, the foundation is solid. It is just a matter of utilizing what we have for something good.

The bottom dropping out of the economy in 08 really helped cryptos come into place. I think it was a perfect storm for validation. Look at how many companies took a risk with bitcoin, that is what lent value to the coin (other than the silk road), and what i can't help but think would add value here. Once people see the big boys willing to belly up and take a shot it adds a whole notha level to the game.

So what in the real world reflects the pace of Uno? Can Uno become the reserve currency of the crypto world? Lofty goal but not impossible.

I really like that idea. Reserve currency of crypto. Cheesy
Zelig

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 06:10:23 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2016, 03:29:13 AM by Zelig

Happy Friday, UNOverse ~ !

This was to be my last day on my present account.  They have asked me to work thru the weekend and evenings next week (You know, after I get home from my new job).

This hasn't entirely quelled my happy Friday... but, I suspect I shall be working with a bit of a "headache" tomorrow... (from home, at least)

On a happy note, I went to lunch w/7 of the ladies from my office for my going away lunch!  Dear Leader would be so proud!  (I had the chicken sausage penne pasta. So good)

Hope all is well in your UNOverse ~ !

Z

Viva UNO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYw0KhwXdAY

BTC: uK4fe8Yt4S5oytjqoLJzFgmUfQquWiK4jP
RDDRocket

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 05:12:30 AM

Trying to get things going with the DLEx over here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1579087.msg16283223#msg16283223

Anyone interested in doing physical commodity sales and OTC trades for UNO preferably, please check out the thread. We will pay fees in UNO to whomever escrows or brokers the TX as well. Thanks guys. Happy trading. I'm looking for silver, Feathercoin, and physical commodities from folks in the UK. Will pay shipping, handing, + a reasonable convenience markup on certain items.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 01:05:44 PM

weird find ... UNU
http://go.unu.ai/lobby

consensus AI chat polling?
the company: http://unanimous.ai/

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
RDDRocket

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 07:59:46 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2016, 10:18:48 PM by RDDRocket

Looking for a quick BTC loan for holding UNO as collateral, terms to be drawn upon agreement. This is a way we can build up trust ratings on DLEx without the lending party having to lose out on anything. Really trying here to drum up the use of UNO/BTC with DLEx. Not getting any interest.  Huh

Check out the thread I linked in my last post.

Cryptopia is making an MM UNO pool.  Cool
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 01:35:42 AM

Looking for a quick BTC loan for holding UNO as collateral, terms to be drawn upon agreement. This is a way we can build up trust ratings on DLEx without the lending party having to lose out on anything. Really trying here to drum up the use of UNO/BTC with DLEx. Not getting any interest.  Huh

Check out the thread I linked in my last post.

Cryptopia is making an MM UNO pool.  Cool
Please let me know what you are wanting to do.

Unobtanium - The crypto commodity you keep! |
Hate Inflation? You'll love $UNO
Craig Swalby

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

https://twitter.com/cswalby

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 07:04:49 AM

Was a net seller of UNO in August 2016.  UNO-->BTC-->Bovada + 100% match bonus (up to $250 at a time, unlimited times, until 3 October 2016; subject to 5x rollover requirement)  Also, I'll also be parting with some silver-->USD-->BTC-->Bovada + bonus.  Upside: double your balance  Downside:  balance in USD, must turn $1,250 in volume per $250 deposit before bonus funds eliglble to be withdrawn (which takes time when risking ONLY 1% - 3% of bankroll per event) [and not sure yet if withdrawals are in USD or BTC]

Haven't paid much attention to crypto markets for the last month.  I'd like to find a solution for an UNO community autotrader; how to fund it, how to operate/manage it, how to report P&L, how to disperse/utilise profits, and a plan for succession, ending it, or otherwise updating or changing the project.

Consider creating a private group with an X UNO amount buy in with the UNO collected being used for projects.  Gambit (GAM) does this with a lifetime membership buy in for private GAM Telegram group.  I haven't been there lately as I've been busy with non-crypto stuff.  I think UNO could benefit from actions similar to those GAM is taking.  Maybe think about picking up some GAM for joining group or price appreciation.  Maybe GAM group think about picking up some UNO too.   Shocked

Interested in the possibilities of UNO as always.  Also I'll be popping in the GAM Telegram later in the week.

Still rare, still fair, it's Unobtanium.
cryptapus

Activity: 626
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 03:04:56 PM

Was a net seller of UNO in August 2016.  UNO-->BTC-->Bovada + 100% match bonus (up to $250 at a time, unlimited times, until 3 October 2016; subject to 5x rollover requirement)  Also, I'll also be parting with some silver-->USD-->BTC-->Bovada + bonus.  Upside: double your balance  Downside:  balance in USD, must turn $1,250 in volume per $250 deposit before bonus funds eliglble to be withdrawn (which takes time when risking ONLY 1% - 3% of bankroll per event) [and not sure yet if withdrawals are in USD or BTC]

Haven't paid much attention to crypto markets for the last month.  I'd like to find a solution for an UNO community autotrader; how to fund it, how to operate/manage it, how to report P&L, how to disperse/utilise profits, and a plan for succession, ending it, or otherwise updating or changing the project.

Consider creating a private group with an X UNO amount buy in with the UNO collected being used for projects.  Gambit (GAM) does this with a lifetime membership buy in for private GAM Telegram group.  I haven't been there lately as I've been busy with non-crypto stuff.  I think UNO could benefit from actions similar to those GAM is taking.  Maybe think about picking up some GAM for joining group or price appreciation.  Maybe GAM group think about picking up some UNO too.   Shocked

Interested in the possibilities of UNO as always.  Also I'll be popping in the GAM Telegram later in the week.

Sounds like a crypto pooling scheme, which would raise the hair on my neck.... If you're going to go down this path I would at least take a look at multi-sig with multiple entities at signatories who will be custodians. This is the kind of use-case multi-sig was meant for (albeit Bitfinex was using it wrong).

website | PGP fingerprint: 692C 0756 E57D 2FA1 7601 3729 010B 717F 231C E7AA | BTC Address: 1CrYPTB1o7QWc8hXqBMP2LtAJh1VMtTFBh
HashEngineering

Activity: 350

Independent Cryptoveloper

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 03:27:47 PM

The android wallet app (Unobtanium Wallet) will need an update because its list of peers is no longer valid.

In the mean time, users can go to Settings | Settings and enter in a trusted peer to keep the app synced.

GRS:  FrFpTbfEAni5Ruf8mNdwVQazJVJaQyEM2Y
BTC:  128Ptecsv4j6NoxdBxdvGzBtipfaAarZMJ
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=336215 - Android Wallet Creation Service
RDDRocket

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 06:10:19 PM

The android wallet app (Unobtanium Wallet) will need an update because its list of peers is no longer valid.

In the mean time, users can go to Settings | Settings and enter in a trusted peer to keep the app synced.

That's what I've been doing in the meantime. Guess I should have said something.
aamarket

Activity: 259

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 06:30:27 PM

Just checked bittrex, why the volume is so low there ?
https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-UNO

IMPORTANT:http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=177133.0,Tips welcome BTC:1AAMARKETmJvfjDwEFmhyYYwfre7ZFVseP  RIC:RGnX6LcJrsVEuYeySDDxkmH7AjRqoprcKt
RDDRocket

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 06:42:21 PM

We stay fairly low volume most the time. We have almost no daily inflation so there are no miners dumping any coins. Very little volume bought up on Bittrex brings the price to double and triple quickly.
learminer

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 08:46:22 PM

We stay fairly low volume most the time. We have almost no daily inflation so there are no miners dumping any coins. Very little volume bought up on Bittrex brings the price to double and triple quickly.
Yeah UNO typically has low volume, but if you look at 2016 low actually meant at least 0.3 to 1.2 BTC a day or something. Several days of less than 0.1 BTC of volume in a row is definitely unusual and hasn't happened for months. I guess we're running out of people who're willing to sell at these prices, but don't have enough buyers either. :/

RDDRocket

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 08:47:18 PM

Which means, it's either gonna get snapped up or we're going to get delisted from Shittrex.
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 10:24:00 PM

Thanks, Hash.

You know you can find lots of active UNO nodes listed at https://chainz.cryptoid.info/uno/#!network

I had not noticed. Since Cryptapus' dice games cleaned me out, I haven't refilled the mobile wallet. I find the mobile wallet a perfect way to take my gambling habit with me wherever I go.

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
Pages: « 1 ... 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 [671] 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 ... 788 »
  Print  

Jump to: