Bitcoin Forum
January 23, 2020, 02:41:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 784 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNO] Unobtanium Info & Discussion - Merge Mine w/BTC! - Update NOW to qt 0.11.0  (Read 1039543 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Benefactor

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 12:32:44 AM

FK:  This was supposed to be the Blue Crypto Award MintPal account's UNO address, and I sent the original 100 UNO Award and the private 100 UNO Insurance funds to it, but everything after it doesn't really make sense to me in the blockchain.  After some ?weeks? I had only 100 UNO on there, made the 21 UNO profit that I reported in this thread, and it just stayed there until the switchover.  Then, the account was one of the supposedly 8,000 'missing' accounts, so took much longer to show up in V2.  Then I tried to withdraw 21+ UNO to the official Blue Crypto Donation address (in safe cold storage), and 100 to another wallet for distribution for the total balance.  Both transactions came up error-failed, and despite email and notes on their silly system, they haven't returned the funds for withdrawal.  Still trying....Every day.

uYzAG8nMi5EBpju7tBjEdmvztg6FbbdK6q

-

Everyone:  Since my reply is public, FK already sent the 100 UNO Insurance to IMZ-Mark to convert and send the remainder to Boyan's Charity, so we go on as promised, but I'm out of 200+ UNO personally on the project, and the 21 UNO trade profit may also be lost.  The charity UNO address and the small voting address funds are all fine on cold storage, and you can just check that in an explorer.

You know, I just did the Insurance thing as a demonstration concept for the project, but I never thought I'd have to actually use it.  Sad

Understand that if the MP withdrawals ever go through, the Award donation address will get the first 22 UNO, and then I get to keep the rest of the 99 UNO, since the Insurance fund was my private property, held by FK, until it was nationalized for the project under duress.

-

Also lost 10 UNO on a private MP account, and 0.2+ BTC.  I did get out a bunch of UNO when V2 came up, and about 0.1 BTC worth of a tertiary alt (not gonna advertise for them) when this current barebones withdrawal system came up, both also on my private account.

-

The Blue Crypto MP account also held all of the other project alt currency addresses, but nothing was ever donated to the others.  No one ever even voted in DOGE.  You should be able to check all of them in explorers to verify this, as this is a full-disclosure project.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Benefactor

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 12:45:14 AM

If we are dumping bad news, about last Sunday, a trusted Internet compatriot of mine reported a brother-in-law lost all of his funds off of cryptsy back in July, including 1300 UNO.  I asked if she knew about the superwallet, and she said that was around the time the funds went missing.  I still have not heard back from her on any other fact/developments.  Of course the brother-in-law is most certainly trying to get it back, not having looked at his account, apparently, until UNO was doing well last week.

With all of the hard work many of us have put into UNO, this was the worst week to report any bad news, and, while I don't doubt the validity of the claim, I don't really have any further details.  For example, maybe cryptsy moved accounts?  I think they did do something like that, but I'm not sure.  Doesn't really matter at this point.  It seems ALL cryptos are under attack at present, and I strongly suspect a powers-that-be pattern behind it.  Attack from all angles sort-of thing.

Angry  Angry  Angry

I've been posting lots of frowny faces all f*ck*ing week, especially in PMs!   Angry

I was a much happier person when UNO was @ 0.01.  I would bitch about buy support, but I already get it.  I understand.  I don't like weak buy support, but I get it.
Benefactor

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 12:54:33 AM

I probably did this one, just don't remember why:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/uno/block.dws?482011.htm

Even then, though, the funds are already off of the original address, the one I would use.

-

This makes no sense, because there were 100 UNO left on there:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/uno/block.dws?482304.htm

Unless that was the market-volume sale, but that was only 100 UNO, and should not be the larger amount of 158.

No funds were ever returned to the address that I would be using, again -

uYzAG8nMi5EBpju7tBjEdmvztg6FbbdK6q

...But 121+ UNO were definitely in the account after the trade and before V1 was shut down.  Also when this particular 'missing' account finally did post, there were the same 121+ UNO, but the withdrawals crashed and they STILL have not returned the balance to the account, even after saying they have been doing this.
Benefactor

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 01:05:30 AM

This must be the 100 UNO before the volume-trade:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/uno/address.dws?uVsgxbnZF4uEFUV8uzRAF8TSdgtZRv6VWe.htm

Damn, that makes me realize something.  How soon we forget in Illuminati trauma $h1t - remember how they f*ck*ed with everyone about not having enough volume to stay on V2.  I don't know how to finish this paragraph, lost in the details, but if you can see the forest past the trees, let us know!   Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Benefactor

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 01:12:40 AM

This is definitely related to MP - they sent me 0.001 UNO from the Blue Crypto Award, which was all that showed up.  It was an oddity that was left, since on V2, that was their withdrawal fee.  I think it was when the first withdrawal failed and those funds were never replaced, they left this amount, or maybe it was the 2nd withdrawal, ....regardless.  That WAS left in the account, and in my attempts to get them to replace the funds, they did send me 0.001 UNO out of MP from the Blue Crypto Award account, just today.

...And why wouldn't there have been 0.002 UNO left in the account, one for each of the failed withdrawals?  That's bizarre, too.

That's an address in my own private wallet.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/uno/address.dws?uVsgxbnZF4uEFUV8uzRAF8TSdgtZRv6VWe.htm

@FK - can you track the 0.001 backwards to find what you are looking for?
-

This links to the account, too, but I'm pretty darned sure it was never less than 100 UNO, so this doesn't make sense:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/uno/block.dws?482457.htm

-

I've had enough of this.  I've already overposted.  Sad
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 02:12:18 AM

@ FK: sadly, can't help with MP addresses. Thank heaven, I lost one Uno.

@ Hedges:

Hedge001/IMZ Opening Special: 8 Uno -- and I will re-purchase it on the spot at the going rate.

All other Hedges for sale.

This is 'Phase One,' guys. 10 weeks. No one will be left with un-saleable Hedges. I will buy them all back if we need to 'unpack' the Project.

Go on then, twist my arm!

i'll grab that while i wait for bts to reload with the uno strikes
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 02:20:38 AM

Woo hoo! Too slow, Edgar! Sirsmokes just made Uno history by buying the Hedge at 8 Uno, and another at 10.

At this second, two ounces of silver is $US 34.56. Divide by $2.38 CMC price for one Uno = Hedge (plus-minus) 14.5

Now, this is where we begin to learn, campers: we shall watch (the hopefully increasingly active) market start figuring out the value of a Hedge.

We might call 'Arithmetic A' what I have posted: cost of silver divided by CMC $US-Dollar of Uno.

The thesis is that Arithmetic A will by no means be the market determiner.
FallingKnife
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1019

Unobtanium: Rare, Fair, Vetted.

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 04:33:55 AM

Woo hoo! Too slow, Edgar! Sirsmokes just made Uno history by buying the Hedge at 8 Uno, and another at 10.

At this second, two ounces of silver is $US 34.56. Divide by $2.38 CMC price for one Uno = Hedge (plus-minus) 14.5

Now, this is where we begin to learn, campers: we shall watch (the hopefully increasingly active) market start figuring out the value of a Hedge.

We might call 'Arithmetic A' what I have posted: cost of silver divided by CMC $US-Dollar of Uno.

That wall at Cryptsy is looking better all the time.
Just wish someone would PM me with assurances that it's not from MP. I might be inclined to take the whole thing.

edgar
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 05:16:57 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2014, 06:19:15 AM by edgar

That wall at Cryptsy is looking better all the time.
Just wish someone would PM me with assurances that it's not from MP. I might be inclined to take the whole thing.

Oh well... Fair play to Sirsmokes!

Best of Luck, Bud!

As to that 777.7 wall i was 'this' close to grabbing it too but looking at the state of things at the mo im not too inclined to throw more money at uno as it keeps getting dumped.

its now less than that gone!, what's the deal with 'might be from MP' ?  

(not so) Fun fact - i have tripled my UNO holdings while the BTC value has actually decreased...

(congratulations, suddenly-so-quiet 'looks like a pump but it isnt' guys)

rojan

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 06:35:52 AM

Someone made a nice UNO buy.  It wasn't available for long, was it? 

Here's an article with some of the latest info on the Alex Green, 3700 BTC Mintpal caper:

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/mintpals-3700-stolen-bitcoin-likely-in-hands-of-alleged-scammer-alex-green/

Any Mintpal UNO withdrawn?  There's conflicting info about the fate of Mintpal altcoins??  Some folks got their crypto back, others not, and others were denied access or had zero balances or w/d errors??  Are withdrawal requests still being processed and pushed through at this time?

What's the bounty up to for any information leading to the current whereabouts of Alex Green?

It's rare.  It's fair.  It's Unobtanium.
rojan

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 07:55:09 AM

Here is a known UNO withdrawal tx from Mintpal on July 1, 2014:

0c220323df0dfd8bb8176d7d58ff4a8a4aa41718729550ce6b277ac5a32e3571

1,126 known addresses and 3 with non-zero balances, total balance ~1,319 UNO, owner unknown

It's rare.  It's fair.  It's Unobtanium.
FallingKnife
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1019

Unobtanium: Rare, Fair, Vetted.

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 12:26:43 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2014, 12:46:53 PM by FallingKnife

Coaex.com is a respected precious metals retailer. After talking with Bryce Weiner, they have decided to add UNO as one of their latest payment method through CoinPayments.net!

The recent linking of precious metals and UNO is exciting.  Efforts in this area just in October include IMZ & the in-house exchange are experimenting with hedges linked to silver; BigTimeSpaghetti's solid silver UNO wallet; and now Coaex accepting UNO for metals.

sirsmokesalot

Activity: 767

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 12:32:06 PM

That is awesome news about another place accepting Uno for precious metals! Uno is kicking ass in this space.

We can't grow when we won't criticize ourselves!
-->>>Unobtanium - The crypto you keep!<<<--
sirsmokesalot

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 01:19:50 PM

@ FK: sadly, can't help with MP addresses. Thank heaven, I lost one Uno.

@ Hedges:

Hedge001/IMZ Opening Special: 8 Uno -- and I will re-purchase it on the spot at the going rate.

All other Hedges for sale.

This is 'Phase One,' guys. 10 weeks. No one will be left with un-saleable Hedges. I will buy them all back if we need to 'unpack' the Project.

Go on then, twist my arm!

i'll grab that while i wait for bts to reload with the uno strikes

Lol Sorry i beat ya too it! Was too tempting. Over the past two months i have accumulating silver and am looking to add more. This gives me an opportunity to hold silver than can then be traded easily to others.

I just feel so gangsta holding my silver, i dunno how it works. A million dollars in hand would not make me feel any where near as bad ass as a solid gold bar.

edgar
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 01:26:21 PM

prices arent too good on Coaex.com

i intend to get some silver bars but not at these kinds of prices.

i used to feel how you feel with my bullion bars but now they just sit, doing nothing

kinda how i felt with BTC a while back, its mostly just headaches now tho, a lot less fun

...feelin' good on a wednesdayyyy...
coaex

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

@coaex - LBMA certified Gold & Silver

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 01:39:31 PM

Bittrex bid/ask gap is wide for us and affecting average UNO rates at CoinPayments. According to my rough observations, it reached up to 10 percent, which is not good for UNO. --> Yeah, believe me, it's no good Smiley
I think we'll tighten it, in the next couple of days, while investing in UNO. --> We hope..
CP's API updates per 30 minutes so it favors the merchant in a bullish market and favors the buyer in a bearish market. and guess what happens when Cryptsy's system is down? --> A disaster!! Smiley
We had to apply minus 5 percentage to average rate of CP, for now but we can withdraw this minus calculation once Bittrex prices follow Cryptsy's. --> this is our next task all together?
let's give up margin trading, shall we? --> Yay!
Note that in a miscalculation, we may request additional coins but hopefully, this had never happened before. --> I'm lying, it happened, couple of hours ago in another altcoin.. but that was the first time ever happened.

Coaex Precious Metals - Cryptocoin Gold and Silver Bullion
coaex

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 01:42:50 PM

i used to feel how you feel with my bullion bars but now they just sit, doing nothing

kinda how i felt with BTC a while back, its mostly just headaches now tho, a lot less fun

For silver, I agree with you. Turkish silver market is somewhat crazy and not well established. However, you can name your price and we can do our best to fulfill your request.
For gold, I disagree..

sirsmokesalot

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 02:03:10 PM

Well at least i am not alone then. Lately, in the last few months, this stuff has lost it's sparkle for me. I mean it makes sense, when anything is new it is exciting and interesting. Then ya start to get used to it and the little things that you once found cute or endearing about it now drive you crazy.

Your bullion isn't just sitting there doing nothing, it is sitting there depreciating in value! DUH! Like your bitcoins! Which doesn't help to generate interest in either thing for me. Even if both were doing really well, it just seems like the cryptosphere has become too convoluted. Like the apps on the phones. Look my phone has a level.. yeah, okay, who cares? My toolbox has a level in it too. Just because you are able to make something new do something that some older tool does, doesn't make it better. It has to actually be better, easier to use, quicker, more accurate, to take the place of the old tool. Crypto foots the bill for a few of those things. I am getting old and bitter, resistant to change. Not enough time in life to keep adapting to all this stuff lol.  

I haven't checked out the site yet as the current valuation on uno isn't where i would like it to be to really start spending it. Although i did pick some up a little cheaper, i will need to look into gold. Hopefully the shipping isn't too bad. That is the determining factor when i place orders.

sirsmokesalot

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 02:10:21 PM

For silver, I agree with you. Turkish silver market is somewhat crazy and not well established. However, you can name your price and we can do our best to fulfill your request.
For gold, I disagree..

I have used amagimetals in the past. The price per gram of gold at coaex is cheaper, which is cool. The shipping is not bad either. 4.50 def doesn't break it for me for worldwide shipping. Looks cool. Now if there was just a valid coupon code i would pull the trigger on some gold Wink I hate seeing those coupon boxes there. I get caught up knowing that there could be some type of discount i am missing out on!

coaex

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 02:22:57 PM

For gold, I disagree..

I have used amagimetals in the past. The price per gram of gold at coaex is cheaper, which is cool. The shipping is not bad either. 4.50 def doesn't break it for me for worldwide shipping. Looks cool. Now if there was just a valid coupon code i would pull the trigger on some gold Wink I hate seeing those coupon boxes there. I get caught up knowing that there could be some type of discount i am missing out on!

our promos are like easter eggs hidden somewhere:) in the past few months, we were giving away some coupon codes just for social media promotions. or giving away gold for the one who successfully deliver beer to us! black ale.. maybe we can do something like that, in the near future. it just depends on the people we met and the fun we make together. if you follow us closely, you surely get a bargain offer or at least, enjoy! Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 784 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.