Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2020, 08:05:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 [455] 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 ... 784 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNO] Unobtanium Info & Discussion - Merge Mine w/BTC! - Update NOW to qt 0.11.0  (Read 1040065 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BlueMan.

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 05:50:24 AM

Morning @IMZ!  Actually good night for me Wink

Yes fund for community needs we must have. It's old good idea. We going to accumulate it in time I believe.

blueman going to sleep. See you guys tomorrow.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
balu2

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 10:12:29 AM

Great to see Blazr2 back! Welcome back Maestro! Also great to maybe get the 9th digit back  Smiley
FallingKnife
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1019

Unobtanium: Rare, Fair, Vetted.

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 12:21:40 PM

Resolving a server issue with Unobtanium.uno. It will be back soon.

marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1102
Merit: 1008

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 01:21:33 PM

Resolving a server issue with Unobtanium.uno. It will be back soon.

Good, I just have notice that and was going to ask what is with web site.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  BITNODES   MANAGED NODE VPS HOSTING SERVICES    SUPPORT YOUR COIN WITH A NODE 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
pnoch

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 03:42:45 PM

After a bit of refresher in QT and the new branch of code I present to you all a few Un Updates:

https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/2a6612417b32745bd3d73b8e6e8e3f66420dfed719c32b07cd6aeeadc1032782/analysis/1435067563/

Windows 32/64bit: https://23skidoo.info/Unobtanium-blueschist.zip
MD5: 5cf15731739b9059fb2c3c8760d342a1
Mac: Coming soon - need to upgrade my Mac build environment for QT5
Github: https://github.com/thegreatoldone/Unobtanium

Changes vs. Bryce's latest are mostly cosmetic and verbiage changes to make the Vault look like it was intended to look. Sorry, not a fan of the yellow at all, Un is obviously blue Wink I also quite like the idea of changing the wallet radically with some new graphics, but wanted to get this working version out before I dig in to QT5 too far and to be satisfied with the new method of building clients. The QR window URI is correctly formatted in this version, so building an Android client from it should have superior results. Gramweighting is back but the 0.10.x branch code is a bit different than the 0.9.x generation and I'll need a bit more time with the 9th digit.

I will submit these changes as a pull request soon to the Un Official github. Please let me know if you have any issues with it and since BTCTalk won't let me put an Un addy in my sig, if you'd like to send some Un to me: uVjbsx6tAhySeJpN7xLBieAzWcD7rEVmYp

Correct me if I am wrong, but the 9th digit of UNO wallet was always merely 'cosmetic'.

I could build one with cosmetic 9th digit right now but it seems pointless to have it there.
tertius993

Activity: 726
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 06:14:12 PM

I personally would very much like to see the microscope back.  I really liked the old wallet, simple, clear, stylish and very obviously Unobtanium.
balu2

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 09:10:48 PM

Correct me if I am wrong, but the 9th digit of UNO wallet was always merely 'cosmetic'.

I could build one with cosmetic 9th digit right now but it seems pointless to have it there.

I don't think so. It was actually functional. I recall testing it and being amazed it really worked. Blockexplorer and txs were able to handle other number than zero on 9th place and did actually work as far as i remember. So, no, to my remembering was not just cosmetic but an actual feature.
cryptapus

Activity: 614
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 11:23:49 PM

I don't think so. It was actually functional. I recall testing it and being amazed it really worked. Blockexplorer and txs were able to handle other number than zero on 9th place and did actually work as far as i remember. So, no, to my remembering was not just cosmetic but an actual feature.

I've never seen 9 decimals in any explorer or transaction. I recall it being nonfunctional.

website | PGP fingerprint: 692C 0756 E57D 2FA1 7601 3729 010B 717F 231C E7AA | BTC Address: 1CrYPTB1o7QWc8hXqBMP2LtAJh1VMtTFBh
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 12:03:27 AM

For The Record:

a number of us have considered at great length the issue of optimal distribution.
The coin in the ‘warehouse’ is owned by five different people.

Sums beyond that 800-1000 are being steadily dispersed to paper wallets.

And the Guild?

We envisage as many as fifteen or twenty significant players who can, at a moment’s notice, buy as one bulk lot, for example, the Unobtanium that Coaex took for an ounce of gold.

The ‘deeper resources’ of the Guild’s members will be coin held in other currencies (and bullion and fiat and DVC), ready to be brought to bear.

One of the models we drew on is the Chinese social practice of ‘kongsi.’ And there’s ‘hawala.’ And the evolutionary psychologists write at length about contracts and trust in groups.

And I believe citizens of the U.S. say, ‘E pluribus unum.’
IanRidgwell

Activity: 264

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 05:40:17 AM

Optimal Distribution:

This is my pet brain worm at the moment.

How do we get coin into the hands of new users?

We could of course let them come to us... passively horde until new users cough up a satisfactory sum to entice us.

Or we could use our coin, spread the wealth around through enterprise or simply spending it.

Enterprise is where I think we as a community can thrive.

Leaving it at that I'm holding my wallet open whenever I can. My internet isn't exactly topnotch lately.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 09:06:39 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2015, 03:29:06 AM by BitcoinNational

1.  I think the fact that the traders have been exposed to $2-$3 Uno for 1 year now
that makes UNO one of the first stable coins (in cryptoland) if they didn't take advantage of that opportunity, and stacked DASH and Verts instead, I have no sympathy.  The right mindset gravitated naturally to UNO.  Anyone who hangs out on the threads can see instantly that this crowd is more than slightly above-average.  I hope all your silos are full.

2. Spread the wealth around ... will do.  To webmasters and devs.  To trustworthy exchange floors. To merchants.  To social programs. And other sound money communities.  We've already set a bench mark with the Ocean Array project.  I remember "/u/Shootershibe" from the reddit/doge, if the kid is really stuck in Bangladesh ... and UNO goes to +$100 why not see that he gets the opportunity to study abroad?  I am setting aside for stuff like that.  

3.  yes. Enterprise is where the UNO community thrives.  Build an economy.  Will work for UNO.  (speaking of enterprise get UNO silver bars) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=825537.0

4.  The first principle is secure store of value.  Maintain that principle and you get all the above and all the below.
EDIT:that's the commodity thing Gekko bitches about belowWink

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
IanRidgwell

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 11:21:33 AM

I wonder if anyone for a mind for design and marketing might want to start an UNO magazine. I know the Bitcoin magazine did a lot for bitcoin and those early journalists happily accepted BTC for payment. I know I'd write for UNO.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
Gekko463

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 02:51:24 PM

I wonder if anyone for a mind for design and marketing might want to start an UNO magazine. I know the Bitcoin magazine did a lot for bitcoin and those early journalists happily accepted BTC for payment. I know I'd write for UNO.

A magazine for 200 people?  That you want SOMEBODY ELSE to do?  Do it yourself or STFU.  200 people own this coin.  Deal with it.

What is "Enterprise"?.  I thought this was a commodity.  You want it to be a currency again?

"How do we get coin into the hands of new users?"

I did this:
https://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/2zfmi7/uno_giveaway/

And got Chinese translations done for the OP here and the website.  Working on getting a Weibo translator and a translator for articles to be published in Chinese.  Because I asked myself "how do we get coin into the hands of new users", and then I just DID STUFF instead of posting idle questions waiting for someone else to do stuff.

I am not done.

Australia:  pull heads out of asses.  

"And I believe citizens of the U.S. say, ‘E pluribus unum."

No.  Citizens of the U.S. Say:

Insider Trading
Cartel
Market Manipulation
RICO Laws

Pull heads out of asses.

"Ask not what I and the others here actively putting coins into the hands of new people can do more for you to make the price rise, ask what you can do that is not monopolistic and really, really against the law and prohibits free market price finding."

Ask what assets can move on the Internet.  Precious metals cannot move on the Internet, therefore are useless as a hedge.

Go ahead girls.  Give it to me.
IanRidgwell

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 04:22:47 PM

Hodling eternally will not provide the coin with value. It is foolish to think the fate of other coin communities that did just that will not befall our own.

Some people may believe the commodity option is the only marketing avenue of commodity like crypto currencies but I think that's missing out on a lot of what crypto-currencies can offer. Not to mention commodity/currencies aren't a new concept (although the term is used to mean something else) and offer the best of both worlds especially with the utility of the internet underpinning crypto coin technology.

If you choose to ignore the additional potential go ahead each to their own, however those of who capitalize on the coins utility can do nothing but increase the value through use, so I don't see how hostility does anything except harm the community.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
sloopy

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.msg

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 11:56:46 PM

A magazine for 200 people?  That you want SOMEBODY ELSE to do?  Do it yourself or STFU.  200 people own this coin.  Deal with it.

What is "Enterprise"?.  I thought this was a commodity.  You want it to be a currency again?

I did this:

And got Chinese translations done for the OP here and the website.  Working on getting a Weibo translator and a translator for articles to be published in Chinese.  Because I asked myself "how do we get coin into the hands of new users", and then I just DID STUFF instead of posting idle questions waiting for someone else to do stuff.

I am not done.

Insider Trading
Cartel
Market Manipulation
RICO Laws

Pull heads out of asses.

"Ask not what I and the others here actively putting coins into the hands of new people can do more for you to make the price rise, ask what you can do that is not monopolistic and really, really against the law and prohibits free market price finding."

Ask what assets can move on the Internet.  Precious metals cannot move on the Internet, therefore are useless as a hedge.

This Gekko guy is right on the money people. Why can you not see it?
He is doing tremendous things to UNO.
The biggest will be to make sure no one wants to deal with an asshole like him and people will run from UNO like it is rabies.

Seriously man, get a grip on yourself. You could do the greatest things ever done for any coin in the world, but no one likes an egotistical dick. How could you even be a reasonable person in charge of any project for this community with such a pissy attitude?

People will not participate in a venture where it appears the loudest voice is someone like you. People want to speculate, throw out suggestions, try on a different pair of shoes, etc
Stop being so obnoxious and give everyone their fair shake at whatever they want to try. You would surprise yourself with how accepting of your ideas people will be after hearing you whine like a bitch for another few pages. I can confidently say you get more with reasonable debate and conversation than the way you are.

Do you need a hug? IT seems like you come here to take out your sad depressing days on others who are only trying to post on this forum. Lighten up, let your hair down and have a drink.

Transaction fees go to the pools and the pools decide to pay them to the miners. Anything else, including off-chain solutions are stealing and not the way Bitcoin was intended to function.
Make the block size set by the pool. Pool = miners and they get the choice.
Gekko463

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 01:59:54 AM

I did this:

I am not done.

Insider Trading
Cartel
Market Manipulation
RICO Laws

Pull heads out of asses.

This Gekko guy is right on the money people. Why can you not see it?
He is doing tremendous things to UNO.
The biggest will be to make sure no one wants to deal with an asshole like him and people will run from UNO like it is rabies.

Seriously man, get a grip on yourself. You could do the greatest things ever done for any coin in the world, but no one likes an egotistical dick. How could you even be a reasonable person in charge of any project for this community with such a pissy attitude?

People will not participate in a venture where it appears the loudest voice is someone like you. People want to speculate, throw out suggestions, try on a different pair of shoes, etc
Stop being so obnoxious and give everyone their fair shake at whatever they want to try. You would surprise yourself with how accepting of your ideas people will be after hearing you whine like a bitch for another few pages. I can confidently say you get more with reasonable debate and conversation than the way you are.

Do you need a hug? IT seems like you come here to take out your sad depressing days on others who are only trying to post on this forum. Lighten up, let your hair down and have a drink.

Hug my nuts Sloopy.  Asshole?  Get a grip?  Blow me.

Weren't you the Dev for like 10 minutes then quit? 

This isn't dogecoin--you don't have to like me.  I meant every single word of what I wrote and I am getting PM's from people saying that they wish they had the balls to say what I said.  A lot of people think "the Guild" is creepy and weird and the insider trading confuses people.

I do things.  I don't idly dream aloud and wait for other people to do things.

If Ian Ridgewell wants to make a magazine he should make a magazine.  If he wants to put UNO into more hands, he should go to other communities and give away some coins.  He is welcome to talk about it when he has done it or needs help doing it but he needs to do.

And if I hear one more word about silver bars here without an explaination of how you are going to ship a silver bar to the communist country with the corrupt customs agents through the Internet that I live in to "back my UNO" I am going to scream and dump.

Blow me Sloopy.  You don't have to like me. 
FallingKnife
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1019

Unobtanium: Rare, Fair, Vetted.

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 03:10:43 AM

Ok.  I need a different tone here.

Please don't make me be a moderator. I hate that, but I don't see this tone as constructive, helpful, useful or even interesting.

I will be moderating posts for the next 48 hours below this one for language and personal attacks.

Don't like it? Start a different thread and I'll join you there.

IanRidgwell

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 03:21:13 AM

Regarding 'giving coins to people'

I don't see any value in Faucets. Its giving coin to people who don't grow the community of benefit the value of the coin.

The time it takes for someone to receive a faucet coin of 5c or half a cent or whatever amount is not justifiable. If its less than a cup of coffee or a beer then what is the point.

Faucets are the equivalent of rich people throwing pennies at beggars. It's insulting, cheapens the coin and does nothing or at least very little for value (IMHO). The time of getting rich off faucet coin has come and gone and nobody with any coin history is seriously collecting faucet coin and we should treat our new users with some respect.

Combined with a marketing strategy or a promotional giveaway I'll concede the worth of a faucet (IBM's raining money was pretty awesome) but just throwing shrapnel at beggars isn't productivity, its not business, its just a gross display of personal wealth.

Lets not forget that not all beggars are poor either, some exploit the system just as some exploit faucets. Exploitation is rife within the coin communities on multiple levels through multiple means.

If we want to distribute coin without some kind of socialistic benevolent wonder outlet we need to do it through commercial productivity. We need to buy and sell services and products because trading can't be the end game. Trading is zero sum, and if we keep 'trading' at the expense of other avenues we will eventually only trade against each other. A big circle jerk of traders pretending to be rich with each others coin, commodity, currency or otherwise.

Trading is great, its where I make my pennies right now, but it is not a pittance of what the technology embodies. Why waste all that potential.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 03:54:59 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2015, 05:27:20 AM by BitcoinNational

Faucets ... cheapens the coin (maybe) but it is proven not so effective.  Why? because bots rape the majority of the loot.
And free coins cheapen the coin.  TRUE.

Yet I don't mind re-engineering the Faucet concept.

1. Gekkos 'uno rain' on reddit/doge (social media rain dance parties and tipbots)
2. contests/games/fun
3. bounties/jobs2do

These are the same idea as faucets but seem to be more effective at creating community expansion.

For new guys/gals who want a few grams.
For testing purposes only.
Why not route them here and I am sure a few grams will be had for the asking.
For lurkers that's a hint to post Wink

FAUCET for WEBSITES
For the website(s) why not a simple email form and they must tell us why they want free UNO.  
(that should weed out the bots)  

----------
ShapeShift is UNO okay again

Emily (ShapeShift)

Jun 21, 16:06

Hi, there. It is temporary. Our team is dealing with a few bugs but hopes to get everything back up and running correctly within the next 24 to 48 hours. So sorry for this issue!

We should look at coinomatic as the #2 instant exchange.

Instant Rate
1.00 BTC = 82.4521 UNO
1.00 UNO = 00.01016505 BTC

What is "Enterprise"?  THIS
ShapeShift/coinomatic/and-the-next-guy

Any cryptoHolder can Any cryptoMerchant
(at some point All the echange rate fuss will be user friendly coded over and 100% in the background)

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
IanRidgwell

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 05:32:12 AM

As I said. Using faucets as part of a marketing project fine. The faucet works with the project as a whole. Setting faucets up on distant parts of the internet, I see value in it.

Faucets for websites... I think were on the same page here.
Remember these things
http://www.spiralwishingwells.com
What if we moved to do the opposite of a faucet and get tiny amounts of goodwill coin into deserving hands. Hands which will then need to find something to do with it. If they Hodl oh well. If they then go on to find a buyer or a product we have moved that particular coin into a transnational mode. Its working for the community benefiting all including the aforementioned deserving individual. If your really into it, set it up for a charity of choice though I think it would be more productive to put it i the hands of content creators. They are in a position to market the coin they have received which rewards us all.

Bounties. Yes. Agree 100% Bounties work twofold.
1. Community gets stuff done.
2. We are encouraging the people involved in the getting stuff done to do it right by having their payment rely on their performance. Mutual benefit is a powerful contract among peers.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
Pages: « 1 ... 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 [455] 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 ... 784 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.