Bitcoin Forum
April 01, 2020, 06:14:31 AM *
News: The virus is now s̴͜͠p̶̰͝r̷̰̅e̶̦̽a̵̼͂d̴͉̑ỉ̷̖n̸̙̏g̷̬͝ even online; practice social distancing!

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 [459] 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 ... 784 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNO] Unobtanium Info & Discussion - Merge Mine w/BTC! - Update NOW to qt 0.11.0  (Read 1040068 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sirsmokesalot

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 06:07:49 PM

Lol this is getting rich!

How can you assume that ALL trading takes place on these "public" markets? Based on what you describe any trade that doesn't take place on an exchange is insider trading. It is a private and unregulated trade. Sorta the point of these things? You know, since every transaction is on the public ledger. All trading on these exchanges does is facilitate the whole ordeal, for a small fee of course. Just because you aren't invited to participate doesn't make it insider trading. You throwing that term around is eroding a lot of the credibility you came across as having as you apparently have no idea what it means. Saying shit like, insider trading is when i am excluded, what is that?

I am still seeing IMZ vanity Un-Ex crap on unobtanium.uno.  I am still seeing weird Un-ex crap on Reddit, which also confuses people.

I give no shits about what he does.  He is a scumbag inside trader.  Puke.

I care about the primary message:  we are fair, evenly distributed, and a secure store of value.  Un-Ex stinks of corruption and exclusion and has no place in the primary marketing of this asset.  It must be, in the next 24 hours demoted to a shameful footnote, if not banished from all polite conversation here.

Shame on anyone who supports trading outside of public transparent, reported and legitimate markets. Shame on you.

I am not happy.  Do it.  Or don't.  Marketing must be clear, not muddled in IMZ's ego.  Insider trading simply means not everyone can trade.  I can not trade.  Therefore, insider trading.

2200 cap coming tomorrow.  Raise 33 BTC to buy through it, or continue hugging IMZ's nuts.

Just for posterity.

I don't disagree with having guild mention moved from such prominent position on the main site to being a link. I wouldn't say it with such panache but yeah.

So raise 33 btc to buy you out, or what lol? You are going to sell for a loss? Like what is this "threat" you keep tossing around? Sell the market down if you wanna punish people and teach them a lesson for disobeying you. You capping the market at .015 isn't going to hurt anyone here. Even selling the market down. This is a prime example of why i like Uno. You can TRY to manipulate it all you want, LOL.

We can't grow when we won't criticize ourselves!
-->>>Unobtanium - The crypto you keep!<<<--

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency Buy Crypto With Credit Card Smooth Exchange Multiple E-Payment Systems Check Now Check Now
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
gustav

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 06:53:48 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2015, 07:29:28 PM by gustav

Summary:

-IMZ doesn't like Gekko
-Gekko doesn't like IMZ
-IMZ does not let him play at his place despite presumable big Uno holdings of Gekko
-Gekko gets upset and throws mud all over the place and even tries blackmailing people with his coins

haha, like children. I really don't want to loose much of my personal time on it.  

On another side i see Gekkos' point.
If you think you can keep scammers out by making arbitrary face-check at the door i have to tell you: scammers are very friendly people normally so your facecheck to keep the loud misoginist Gekko out does nothing to protect your trading.
The truth is imo: the not optimal ability of IMZ and some others to deal with this rough and often offensive character of Gekko is leading those to not want to have him trade at the guild. But then, people, are there discriminations in place at the guilt so i have to be extra friendly to gain access? Do i need to kiss someones' ass to can trade there? Or are just people with the wrong views on society, politics, money, women, religion or football excluded or included?
Which one is it? Is the guilt discriminating against people who aren't fully adjusted to society? Or just people with loud voices?

I think you at the guilt need to figure out:
-what sense makes closed (outside of view) trading for an open coin? Does it even make sense? Do the benefits of possible price stability outweigh the possible strange alegations and FUD that comes with "trading where only people of type xy can trade and where nobody is watching" (could watch though as it's probably all open to publicto see without registration)?
-or in case these first questions are too tough one would be left with
a) opening it to simply everyone who is not a proven scammer (building trust by limiting lots of trades to small amounts can protect you a liittle for example, escrow! - facechecks do nothing as scammers are friendly and honest people often are unfriendly)
b) or put down unambigous rules which aren't subject to frequent change somewhere what requirements one would have to fullfill to trade at such special off-exchange.

I think all in all it'll be important to a) keep it all 100% public without registration so everyone can see everything and b) give people who do hold Uno and stick around a way to access trades regardless on the Un-ex thing.

I think having this hang in the air where one person can choose to include one and exclude the next one will in fact cause more trouble than benefit either way. Please make some imporvement in some way there so Gekko can be included in some way and doesn't rely on arbitrary face-check.  (to get this mud slinging outa here)

Regards

edit: how about making "accessibility" a mission for Un-ex? How about you think of way to possibly even trade the coin on the uno website ... for example? How about these things? Just idea. Looking for more inclusion and accessibility should be a goal imo and character of people should not be looked at as long as their reputation in trading and paying up their debts isn't tainted.

Getting the Un-ex fully automated and hosted on uno website could be a great project.  Could be like shapeshift just with many people trading instead of just 2 parties?

Some improvement to get Gekko happy would be neat. But whatever you do: don't mudsling the whole thread, guys. Great, thanks!

If IMZ doesn't want to handle it because it could be emotionally charged right now someone else needs to improve on some proper rules please. This isn't a communist banana-island where people would 'make rules as they go along' because that'll not be working to the communities benefit in the long run.
Get the emotion-factor out, put some 'trustless' in, remove arbitrary gut-decisions and get some numbers in and clear rules or no rules at all and just 'open for all' and that's it. But arbitrary face-check at the door isn't a thing that i see having big support. At least i don't like it at all. Keep that discrimination out. Cheers.

Maybe he's difficult to deal with but Gekko is holding coins and has a clean track record in handling money to my knowledge so far so at least grant some kind of access to trade. Use escrow if you aren't trusting. Would be really great if we get some positive developement going there. Thanks.
If you can include the 'honest but loud troublemaker' you are a lot more ready for mainstream adoption Wink

disclaimer: nobody take anything personal, thanks
gustav

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 07:44:14 PM

Further alternative could be to move guild to 'foum only' status with normal access and moderation like here on btctalk and just let IMZ be the broker-guy who would then need advertise on his own in unofficial way but in return could choose to reject traders on personal preferences. If and how regulation for it is i don't know but if IMZ was a privat broker the regulation-thing would be on him personally.

tl,dr

If you want p2p exchange please keep it open to everyone or implement clear cut and well thought out rules that aren't subject to constant changes which then everyone would have to obey who wanted that service. Inclusion or exclusion on personal preference isn't a thing that's good imo because a person can't possibly judge this 100% correctly just from some written lines of text and some avatars and user names. Too much space for trouble, abuse, drama, error, discrimination and mud slinging there. Cant have that, really.  
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 07:50:07 PM

My suggestion is to move this whole Guild / UN-EX discussion out of the main thread as it is wasting a bunch of space and it doesn't really concern many of us.

I have setup the following link for discussion:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1102807.new#new

Unobtanium - The crypto commodity you keep! |
Hate Inflation? You'll love $UNO
gustav

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 07:51:33 PM

Good thing, Charlie.  Smiley
ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 08:33:36 PM

I think all in all it'll be important to a) keep it all 100% public without registration so everyone can see everything and b) give people who do hold Uno and stick around a way to access trades regardless on the Un-ex thing.

Why? People should be able to trade UNO however they want. And anyone should be able to run any sort of market they want. If they don't want to include someone / multiple people in their operation then so be it. People are always free to trade on one of the exchanges offering UNO pairs. Nothing should be forced one way or another. Why does Gekko not go and trade somewhere else. Isn't that part of the beauty of crypto, totally free market?
SgtMoth

Activity: 911
Merit: 1004

buy silver!

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 10:49:06 PM

I am still seeing IMZ vanity Un-Ex crap on unobtanium.uno.  I am still seeing weird Un-ex crap on Reddit, which also confuses people.

I give no shits about what he does.  He is a scumbag inside trader.  Puke.

I care about the primary message:  we are fair, evenly distributed, and a secure store of value.  Un-Ex stinks of corruption and exclusion and has no place in the primary marketing of this asset.  It must be, in the next 24 hours demoted to a shameful footnote, if not banished from all polite conversation here.

Shame on anyone who supports trading outside of public transparent, reported and legitimate markets. Shame on you.

I am not happy.  Do it.  Or don't.  Marketing must be clear, not muddled in IMZ's ego.  Insider trading simply means not everyone can trade.  I can not trade.  Therefore, insider trading.

2200 cap coming tomorrow.  Raise 33 BTC to buy through it, or continue hugging IMZ's nuts.

Insider trading is the trading of a public company's stock or other securities (such as bonds or stock options) by individuals with access to nonpublic information about the company. In various countries, trading based on insider information is illegal.

Am I missing something here?  Uno is not a stock?  How do you make that leap?
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 10:53:14 PM

Agreed, also, we're trying to move this discussion to its own thread here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1102807.new#new

Unobtanium - The crypto commodity you keep! |
Hate Inflation? You'll love $UNO
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:29:04 AM

Guild closed. DVC Uno returned forthwith.

Go, Unobtanium!

m
cragv

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 04:07:11 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2015, 05:29:27 AM by cragv

Go, Unobtanium!

m

The experiment was run and it would seem we've reached the end of this particular path, or at least the end of the project and its relevance to the Uno community. I believe people matter more than dollars and community matters more than its label (BCT, Cryptocoin Talk, Cryptoguild, etc.). Doesn't matter where you prefer to hang out, the bottom line is that no-one wants a divided community, so Cryptoguild will retire in its current form and I'll go back to hanging out here. I will miss that pretty and dark, eye-friendly interface, though! See you guys round Smiley

PS. please forgive this note being in the main UNO thread; it's here for visibility/accountability: Given things are closing, we need to ensure traded DVC returns to original owners so that everyone has what they were issued (ie. no-one loses a single gram over the timing of the closure). Current DVC totals are such that only 4 parties have a different amount than originally issued, viewable here: cragv has 0 DVC, edgar holds 4, FK holds 3 and IMZ Mark holds 1. Mark and I will buy back our DVC from FK and edgar respectively at spot + 1kg each, so Mark has 13kg UNO for FK and I have 26kg UNO for edgar. PM incoming, edgar (edit. PM exchange complete, payment and DVC transfer made. We're even!). Status quo restored and we all move forward on even ground. Thanks, all.
HagbardCeline

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 04:50:57 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2015, 03:15:37 PM by HagbardCeline

Thanks for being so patient, and CRAZY thanks for the glut of Un you've shared with me!

Here's a bit more for you all:

http://i.imgur.com/g0EFysH.png

Blueschist in Mac format, built on Yosemite 10.10.3: https://23skidoo.info/Unobtanium-Blueschist.dmg

http://i.imgur.com/tuIYwbu.png
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/4bdcbce636714d7a523d05c52382ac363afb40d24fb10f553f93d901f970361e/analysis/1435553316/

As sirsmokesalot mentioned, I am in to crypto to learn new things and I enjoy a challenge. None of my coins have ever been designed or intended to churn profit--at least not for me. I do ever so enjoy getting some Un from you though, especially grateful for the hefty chunk BlueMan sent--I will save some, I will spend some, I will turn some in to Offerings (by the way, anyone got any OFF they want to part with?)--please feel free to donate whatever you think my time's worth.

Again, life is as life does--While I just can't commit to 'Lead,' you can certainly consider me re-attached! I'm happy to be part of your group!

uVjbsx6tAhySeJpN7xLBieAzWcD7rEVmYp
IanRidgwell

Activity: 264

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 08:27:10 AM

I remember in the old day of Winamp you could skin the app using 'XML' i think.

Is that a possibility for the current wallets?

XML is accessible and skinning might even become a 'thing' as it was with Winamp pre-Yahoo takeover.

Pre XML skinning it was a texture you could edit manually.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
Gekko463

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 09:21:19 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2015, 11:35:48 AM by Gekko463

Go, Unobtanium!

Thanks.

I never said you needed to shut it down.  I said you needed to stop advertising it as a central feature of UNO.  It is too complicated for cross cultural marketing purposes.  It has always been too complicated for regular marketing purposes.

As a peripheral project great.  It always getting top billing and being splattered on Reddit and here constantly was annoying more than me.

I have lived most of my adult life as an expat, from being a young airman in Germany in '84 through France, back to New York a bit, Hawaii, and then Australia and for the last 7 years Vietnam.

Communicating simple things like, "it's money that flies across the internet, and this one is valuable because it's rare, like gold" is hard enough without complications and derivatives and having people ask questions about that.  Doing it across cultures is even harder.

It's a lot simpler to get a black coffee than a complicated frozen skinny soy latte moche chocha razzleberry whatever at Starbucks when you're in Beijing.

Simple and elegant is better.  Mac is a bicycle for your mind.  UNO is a solid place to store your crypto.

This tantrum was about streamlining the message.  Not shutting down your playroom.

I trust all mentions will be removed from unobtanium.uno (learnminer?) in all current languages, the OP here (FK?), and some of the many, many posts on reddit deleted (IMZ) within reasonable delays for people's time.  I am acting (not doing anything) as though this were already so.

As soon as the Mac wallet is done, I'll contribute to Blazr.

Life goes on.  My UNO is firmly in my wallet.  Sometimes a little drama is necessary to get the elephant in the room moving.

Good discussions.  Peace out.  (drops microphone).
cragv

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 11:51:04 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2015, 12:07:51 PM by cragv

Communicating simple things like, "it's money that flies across the internet, and this one is valuable because it's rare, like gold" is hard enough without complications and derivatives and having people ask questions about that.  Doing it across cultures is even harder.

It's a lot simpler to get a black coffee than a complicated frozen skinny soy latte moche chocha razzleberry whatever at Starbucks when you're in Beijing.

Simple and elegant is better.  Mac is a bicycle for your mind.  UNO is a solid place to store your crypto.

This message is clear and your point made, and that's fine. We move on with knowledge and experience and tomorrow is a new day.

However, as a member of UNO's core community of supporters here, I'm disappointed and ashamed by your posts on Reddit yesterday, Gekko. Threat of buy sell-wall over Mark's head aside, hurling such names and insults, particularly in the face of a graceful withdrawal, is an utter contradiction to the "streamlined message" and entry-friendly image you purportedly wish to protect and promote. You may not agree with him or even respect him, but you've only ever received polite discourse from the man. At worst, he was merely civil when he sent you the quoted message in March about the Un-Ex not being open to you, and that simply to a dinky experimental trading group, of all things.

After your unexpected outburst in our Reddit discussion in March, I have not since directly engaged with you for anything except your China program last month. We have repeatedly chosen grace and peace over confrontation for the sake of the community's cohesion. However, your persistent belligerence is a strong and corrosive force to UNO's greater reputation as a coin and for us as a community. Such behaviour harms our collaboration in future projects and ultimately damages our common goal of wider adoption. If you truly believe in what you're trying to protect with your efforts on Reddit, such behaviour has no place here.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1008

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 12:05:36 PM

uno ... the black coffee of crypto
... scalding hot and in your lap ... BEWARE!
hot air.  (this decision ... bull poop)
MAC
is here
Blueschist in Mac format, built on Yosemite 10.10.3: https://23skidoo.info/Unobtanium-blueschistMac.dmg

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
cryptapus

Activity: 614
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 12:57:32 PM

Dedicated Android Wallet for UNO - Request funds for development

See the original request here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=527500.msg10831261#msg10831261

We now have 160 of our 125 UNO (at today's price) goal!

udroidNXd1YNoL1DgNu8NktemcnexiBByM

Thanks everyone for your generosity!

Another beta release, HashEngineering via PM:

If you value this wallet please consider helping to beta-test (I'm occupied at the moment and likely to miss finer points). Based on where it is today I would assume it will hit the Google Play Store soon. Hash should be watching this thread, feedback is welcome here, PM to Hash, or on the HashEngineering thread.

website | PGP fingerprint: 692C 0756 E57D 2FA1 7601 3729 010B 717F 231C E7AA | BTC Address: 1CrYPTB1o7QWc8hXqBMP2LtAJh1VMtTFBh
Gekko463

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 01:03:57 PM

This message is clear and your point made, and that's fine. We move on with knowledge and experience and tomorrow is a new day.

However, as a member of UNO's core community of supporters here, I'm disappointed and ashamed by your posts on Reddit yesterday, Gekko. Threat of buy sell-wall over Mark's head aside, hurling such names and insults, particularly in the face of a graceful withdrawal, is an utter contradiction to the "streamlined message" and entry-friendly image you purportedly wish to protect and promote. You may not agree with him or even respect him, but you've only ever received polite discourse from the man. At worst, he was merely civil when he sent you the quoted message in March about the Un-Ex not being open to you, and that simply to a dinky experimental trading group, of all things.

After your unexpected outburst in our Reddit discussion in March, I have not since directly engaged with you for anything except your China program last month. We have repeatedly chosen grace and peace over confrontation for the sake of the community's cohesion. However, your persistent belligerence is a strong and corrosive force to UNO's greater reputation as a coin and for us as a community. Such behaviour harms our collaboration in future projects and ultimately damages our common goal of wider adoption. If you truly believe in what you're trying to protect with your efforts on Reddit, such behaviour has no place here.

I am a vicious prick.  Oblivious to your opinion of me.  Things need to get done sometimes.  Being polite to each other constantly gets very little done.

As I just mentioned to someone else in a PM, one of the downsides of a fair launch is no leadership.  Thus it occasionally comes down to Darwinian chest beating, the showing of teeth, and the demonstration of financial dominance to get shit done.

Blazer doesn't want to lead, FK organizes and keeps the peace, I don't want to lead on a full time basis but dammit, when things need to get done, somebody has to actually say it.  

As we are largely composed of drunks, stoners and the occasional developmentally challenged, somebody needs to pick up the ball, throw it, and order the most qualified people to run with it.

I have asked IMZ to run with the ball of getting all the mentions of the private trader club off of reddit, unobtanium.uno and the OP here.  He will communicate with those people capable of making those changes.

This is a half million dollar business gentlemen.  It should be worth a lot more, and it is not currently.
 This can be fixed if everyone picks up a goddamned ball and runs with it sometimes and gives no fucks about any feet that might be trod upon.

This is not a book club or a tea party.  Reach down, count 'em, make sure there are still two, and march towards the next level of success.  

Working well together does not mean hugging each other's nuts.

I may not like you either Craigv.  Who gives a shit?  As long as we both do what is best for the common goal.  80BTC to 1UNO.
Gekko463

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 01:23:58 PM

You know what would be awesome?  If somebody outside of this dust up wrote an article about the drama who knew how to get it published in the crypto press?

I am not objective and don't know how to get it published.

Who does?  Which one of you is THAT GUY?  Scandal sells.

Pick up the goddamned ball!
cragv

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 01:28:42 PM

If you value this wallet please consider helping to beta-test (I'm occupied at the moment and likely to miss finer points). Based on where it is today I would assume it will hit the Google Play Store soon. Hash should be watching this thread, feedback is welcome here, PM to Hash, or on the HashEngineering thread.
Perfect, thank you. Will test tomorrow afternoon and provide feedback. Ta!

I may not like you either Craigv.  Who gives a shit?  As long as we both do what is best for the common goal.
If you liked me at this point I'd probably have compromised somewhere along the way. I'm not here for the money first and foremost, though obviously we work toward this goal. People are more important than profit, which is a personal belief that probably contributes to how you and I are a poor fit in the same team. Two horses cannot pull in different directions if hitched to the same carriage, etc. I do not require you to share this belief and I do not require you to like me. There's no news here, it does not matter.

However, there are some common goals we do share and it is here that my previous post is directly applied. One can be direct, respectful and still effective. It doesn't take drama, insults and verbal blasting to achieve things - especially not greatness. There are certainly countless examples of successful people through history who are arseholes but there are many, many successful people who were respectful of their fellow man. Death is the great equaliser so for the time we have here, our words and deeds comprise our legacies and influence our kids and the kind of future they grow up with.

Bottom line, you want to achieve things here, great. Me too. Let's get the job done like real men with some decency and respect.
MagicOne

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 01:47:27 PM

I am getting errors when trying to compile from source on Ubuntu 14.04

$ make
Making all in src
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/me/coins/Unobtanium/src'
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/me/coins/Unobtanium/src'
  CXX      crypto/libbitcoinconsensus_la-sha1.lo
make[2]: *** [crypto/libbitcoinconsensus_la-sha1.lo] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/me/coins/Unobtanium/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/me/coins/Unobtanium/src'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

Anyone know how to fix this?
Pages: « 1 ... 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 [459] 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 ... 784 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.