Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:52:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 [335] 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 788 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNO] Unobtanium Info & Discussion - Merge Mine w/BTC! - Update NOW to qt 0.11.5  (Read 1046618 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 09:25:02 AM

@ B.N. Cyprus was the victim of the first 'bail-in.' Perhaps more to the point, it has slipped most people's attention that bail-ins have been legislated as The New Model in a swathe of countries.

@ T.C.: "I suggest also other community members to get some cash flow assets (perhaps stocks that pay didvends every month from US stock exchange, rental properties etc) and put some constant buying pressure on Unobtanium."

Pile into Distributed-Vault Coin, T.C.! Although the 'marker' is 2 oz. silver per DVC, we are weeks away from issuing 'equity DVC' -- chunks of 'locked down' Uno on which more DVC will be issued.

THEN: we are gonna work out ways of putting other assets 'in the Vault.' My very first thought was a $500 chunk of Genesis -- come and help us figure out how to set up a decentralised management model for such an asset.

(and the activity on Un-Ex also puts upward pressure on Uno's price -- death to the Cryptsy wallet!)

m

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 10:01:35 AM

@ B.N. Cyprus was the victim of the first 'bail-in.' Perhaps more to the point, it has slipped most people's attention that bail-ins have been legislated as The New Model in a swathe of countries.

@ T.C.: "I suggest also other community members to get some cash flow assets (perhaps stocks that pay didvends every month from US stock exchange, rental properties etc) and put some constant buying pressure on Unobtanium."

Pile into Distributed-Vault Coin, T.C.! Although the 'marker' is 2 oz. silver per DVC, we are weeks away from issuing 'equity DVC' -- chunks of 'locked down' Uno on which more DVC will be issued.

THEN: we are gonna work out ways of putting other assets 'in the Vault.' My very first thought was a $500 chunk of Genesis -- come and help us figure out how to set up a decentralised management model for such an asset.

(and the activity on Un-Ex also puts upward pressure on Uno's price -- death to the Cryptsy wallet!)

m

Well, I guess in small scale it might work out fine but when it becomes larger, it may not work that well anymore unless there is a governement that monitors which has also its downsizes.
Somehow there should be some regulation but on the other hand not too much so that it will not kill the enthusiasm.
This works the best as every member of the community does the investing in their own home and are responsible for themselves. This prevents the attempts of scamming when the community gets wealthier.

I like investing in cashflow assets anyway so I am doing this and dedicating some investment income to buying me more UNOs.
My cashflow investments and larger UNO stakes are also beneficial for other members in the community since it is a way to prevent dumps (why to dump UNO if you know that there is a community member(s) who are buying it from the sell-order books regardless the price).
Dumping a coin is a desperate act of lack of liquidity. If I had to pay my bills and all I have is UNOs, I would dump them to get the cash as soon as possible. But since I am not desperate, I am not dumping.
It is important that especially the newcomers are managing their personal finances in a way that they do not need to sell their coins anytime soon. This enables the price to go up forever without limits.
It is like a pyramid scheme: you might look today that you are on the bottom of the pyramid but waite a few months/years and behold, you are much higher with your initial investments since there is demand for the coin.
SgtMoth

Activity: 910
Merit: 1004

buy silver!

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 10:37:30 AM

I have purchased a little bit cloud hashing.
I am mining bitcoins with Genesis Mining and planning to to the mined bitcoins to pressure Unobtanium's price higher.
So very small percentage of bitcoin's inflation is setting pressure for Uno's price.

I suggest also other community members to get some cash flow assets (perhaps stocks that pay didvends every month from US stock exchange, rental properties etc) and put some constant buying pressure on Unobtanium.
One alternative is also to invest in p2p loans at btcjam.com. However, be careful there, invest only the best grades - otherwise you end up getting large numbers of defaults.

Dont put money into the stock market!  The seven year cycle...2015!   Everyone has been printing SO much fiat!
learminer

Activity: 559
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 10:39:40 AM

Greetings!

I have removed the Abe block explorer listed on my site, https://cryptap.us/uno. It had been deprecated for a while.

Please use the insight block explorer listed here as an alternative: http://insight-uno.cryptap.us
Dang I was still using some of those API features for the website. Guess it was overdue to migrate those anyway. Thanks for providing great UNO services!

TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 10:48:03 AM

I have purchased a little bit cloud hashing.
I am mining bitcoins with Genesis Mining and planning to to the mined bitcoins to pressure Unobtanium's price higher.
So very small percentage of bitcoin's inflation is setting pressure for Uno's price.

I suggest also other community members to get some cash flow assets (perhaps stocks that pay didvends every month from US stock exchange, rental properties etc) and put some constant buying pressure on Unobtanium.
One alternative is also to invest in p2p loans at btcjam.com. However, be careful there, invest only the best grades - otherwise you end up getting large numbers of defaults.

Dont put money into the stock market!  The seven year cycle...2015!   Everyone has been printing SO much fiat!

To put or not to put money into stock markets depends on one's approach to stock markets.
If you are a speculator and willing to bet if the markets go up or down then I agree. It has been pretty much running up since spring 2009, more or less.
However, if you approach stockmarkets with the point of view of an investor you might want to buy the stocks regardless of the price.
Buying a stock that gives you steady stream of monthly/quarterly/annually income might be a good idea if you are not intending to sell it but just buy because of the dividend.
There are some stocks that have been paying dividends for ages. They are not too common, but definetely they exist.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 12:09:48 PM

UNO community
a full service wealth management club

PMs
DVCs ... silver, equity, and mining contracts!
Cryptos of Value
Cashflow Assets

---------
"Dont put money into the stock market!  The seven year cycle...2015!"
Agree the market is 'timed' for a major correction in the 7th year Wink

Still in principle a portfolio should include dividend paying stocks, and me thinks a few members of the UN club might be well informed on picking the better stocks to hold.   Also something that can be brought into the the DVC fold.  Plus no harm in recommending which stocks to pick.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 12:38:00 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2015, 01:16:01 PM by TrueCryptonaire

I do not know what are superior stocks to hold but I am personally looking for one particular: Realty Income (New York Stock Exchange).
I do not own this stock but their dividend history is, well, convincing.

I see the pros of Realty Income, but I would like to discuss about the cons (other than the markets in general might tank this year). I am more interested in wether Realty Income is a good stock to own or not.

Currently it pays 4.4 % dividend annually, but divided by 12 (it pays every month). It is a good company in the sense of getting additional "salary".
I am looking for this type of companies and with this additional income buy some UNOs.. I think I might dedicate a few grands for buying this stock (or some other similar) and with the dividends put some pressure on UNO price.  Wink
If the whole community owns some residual income investment vehicles and invests to UNO this income, there is really no limit how high UNO will grow in price since the infinite streams of dividends are flowing constantly towards scarce UNO.

This helps the whole community: the owner of stocks and a buyer of UNOs gets more UNOs and the other "free riders" enjoy more and more expensive UNO price.

Since holding income streams and buying UNOs is something I want to do for the long haul, I am really interested in knowing if there is indeed some setbacks owning Realty Income (over perhaps some other stocks). I have not bought yet any stocks so I am kind of undecided and open for other stock suggestions and high quality analysis, too.

http://finance.yahoo.com/q;_ylc=X1MDMjE0MjQ3ODk0OARfcgMyBGZyA3VoM19maW5hbmNlX3dlYgRmcjIDc2EtZ3AEZ3ByaWQDBG5fZ3BzAzEwBG9yaWdpbgNmaW5hbmNlLnlhaG9vLmNvbQRwb3MDMQRwcXN0cgMEcXVlcnkDTywEc2FjAzEEc2FvAzE-?p=http%3A%2F%2Ffinance.yahoo.com%2Fq%3Fs%3DO%26ql%3D0&fr=uh3_finance_web&uhb=uh3_finance_vert&s=O
cryptapus

Activity: 626
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 02:18:05 PM

Greetings!

I have removed the Abe block explorer listed on my site, https://cryptap.us/uno. It had been deprecated for a while.

Please use the insight block explorer listed here as an alternative: http://insight-uno.cryptap.us
Dang I was still using some of those API features for the website. Guess it was overdue to migrate those anyway. Thanks for providing great UNO services!

If you tell me what you were using from Abe, I might be able to tell you exactly what API calls would do the same for insight...

website | PGP fingerprint: 692C 0756 E57D 2FA1 7601 3729 010B 717F 231C E7AA | BTC Address: 1CrYPTB1o7QWc8hXqBMP2LtAJh1VMtTFBh
learminer

Activity: 559

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 03:52:12 PM

Greetings!

If you tell me what you were using from Abe, I might be able to tell you exactly what API calls would do the same for insight...
I already ported the requests to use our proxy/cache layer earlier today and am now fetching all data from either chainz or the new insight API. Thanks a lot for the offer though!

Benefactor

Activity: 1260

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 04:05:15 PM

I've secured my UNO from Allcrypt, now.  If a deposit doesn't show up, there, ask them to "set it to rescan," as that is what they said they did to solve it.

One outstanding issue on a single non-UNO currency pair is that I had purchased my own order by accident, and they kept the funds.  The issue has been outstanding for several days, now, and they haven't solved it.  I don't know if this issue is the same for others of their hundreds of currency pairs, including UNO's, as it is a rare error to make.

Otherwise, they seem ok, more or less.  Their manual customer service responses have been about less than 24 hours, each, which isn't bad at all for the cryptoworld.

I'm still likely to stay off of there for at least a while, being skiddish.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Benefactor

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 04:21:22 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2015, 04:41:11 PM by Benefactor

Somehow there should be some regulation but on the other hand not too much so that it will not kill the enthusiasm.
I'm sick and tired of people with the delusion that government (gubernare 'to control' mente 'mind') is there to 'save' them or 'help' them.  Government is there only to suppress and control people on behalf of the psychopathic elite.  Certain 'isms propagate something called the 'savior myth', which leaves the victim helpless by commandeering their minds, their attention (consciousness=soul).

We can only save ourselves, and cryptos are one of many solutions.

Are you actually calling for 'regulation'?!  I don't think you understand the purpose of decentralized solutions, which are assymetric warfare against the scourge that government and their master central banks are.  Cryptocurrencies are primarily a decentralized solution, basically.  Some of your 'regulation' may be hardcoded into these trustless systems.

-

...And it isn't about the individuals in the governing agencies, as they have almost no leeway to make decisions, having hard-coded solutions for just about everything, similar to mindless robots.  They must do as they are instructed from their centrally-organized pyramidal organization, or they suffer severe consequences.  Same for organized crime, which is generally another arm of the elite.  Same for the militaries and paramilitaries.  Same for those who propagate the 'savior myth' in the minds of the sheep.  Notice a pattern in the architecture of your world?

-

We are surrounded by resources, but we are not allowed to use them, to grow, to create with them, and many people are too drugged out these days to realize their dreams if they had the chance to access these resources!  Motivation and creativity are culled effectively.  Nobody seeks self-sufficiency, and misinterprets the term to believe it has something to do with their fiat slave money.

-

NOTE:  Obviously, I don't speak for the Unobtanium community, and this opinion is only my own.  Wink

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

sirsmokesalot

Activity: 767

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 11:10:58 PM

I'm sick and tired of people with the delusion that government (gubernare 'to control' mente 'mind') is there to 'save' them or 'help' them.  Government is there only to suppress and control people on behalf of the psychopathic elite.  Certain 'isms propagate something called the 'savior myth', which leaves the victim helpless by commandeering their minds, their attention (consciousness=soul).

Are you actually calling for 'regulation'?!  I don't think you understand the purpose of decentralized solutions, which are assymetric warfare against the scourge that government and their master central banks are.  Cryptocurrencies are primarily a decentralized solution, basically.  Some of your 'regulation' may be hardcoded into these trustless systems.

-

...And it isn't about the individuals in the governing agencies, as they have almost no leeway to make decisions, having hard-coded solutions for just about everything, similar to mindless robots.  They must do as they are instructed from their centrally-organized pyramidal organization, or they suffer severe consequences.  Same for organized crime, which is generally another arm of the elite.  Same for the militaries and paramilitaries.  Same for those who propagate the 'savior myth' in the minds of the sheep.  Notice a pattern in the architecture of your world?

-

We are surrounded by resources, but we are not allowed to use them, to grow, to create with them, and many people are too drugged out these days to realize their dreams if they had the chance to access these resources!  Motivation and creativity are culled effectively.  Nobody seeks self-sufficiency, and misinterprets the term to believe it has something to do with their fiat slave money.

-

NOTE:  Obviously, I don't speak for the Unobtanium community, and this opinion is only my own.  Wink

Such is the folly of man. The same shit just keeps happening because people never change. Some argue that history repeats. I don't disagree but it is just that the creators of history are the same as they have always been and always will be. We are just animals Wink

I recently discovered this little gem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55h1FO8V_3w and like how it sums things up. Religions and governments are one in the same imo.

We can't grow when we won't criticize ourselves!
-->>>Unobtanium - The crypto you keep!<<<--
IMZ
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 11:42:44 PM

@ B.N.: "a few members of the UN club might be well informed on picking the better stocks to hold." Hmmm . . . I really like the idea of trading tips for cryptos. Perhaps by the time we advance to physical meetups we could discuss bonds.

@ Benefactor: I am sure payin' attention to your drama at Allcrypt.

And "We can only save ourselves, and cryptos are one of many solutions"? I am really really really looking forward to having coffee with you! There are some tweaks I would offer to your position; but you've hit a spot in me: the 'loss of individual agency' that I saw prevalent on the political left drove me nuts.  I am a centrist, but I per force admire the self-reliance of the libertarian right.

@ Un-Ex: lots goin' on, campers! Though I do think the bullion project is gonna go slowly. There are over $2000 in assets in play, and I personally hope to have at least three or four BTC of funds in the Project Hoover kitty within two months.

Here is your in-house exchange.

M
cragv

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 12:26:33 AM

Thought this comment was an interesting idea from CoinDesk's weekly Bitcoin overview:

The author implies that bitcoin could potentially lead to a more fair society, but in order to achieve this goal, "a user agreement must be put into place by the developers to prevent bitcoins from being exchangeable with real money".

He noted:

"From the moment it is exchangeable with money, bitcoin loses its independent utility yet another tradable commodity that contributes to the unequal interest-based money system. Let bitcoins be redeemable only for their value as electronic bits of currency for the mutually beneficial exchange of goods and services."
IMZ
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 01:32:26 AM

Thought this comment was an interesting idea from CoinDesk's weekly Bitcoin overview:

The author implies that bitcoin could potentially lead to a more fair society, but in order to achieve this goal, "a user agreement must be put into place by the developers to prevent bitcoins from being exchangeable with real money".

He noted:

"From the moment it is exchangeable with money, bitcoin loses its independent utility yet another tradable commodity that contributes to the unequal interest-based money system. Let bitcoins be redeemable only for their value as electronic bits of currency for the mutually beneficial exchange of goods and services."

I gently and respectfully completely and absolutely disagree. Details on request.

m
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 02:25:46 AM

These are the turtle days.

Good times ahead.

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
cragv

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 03:24:12 AM

He noted:

I gently and respectfully completely and absolutely disagree. Details on request.
I didn't mean to imply that the posted link aligned with my views, but did think it was an interesting article to see on the front of CoinDesk.

Aside from being impractical to implement (such a user agreement by Bitcoin devs might do nothing or it might really help Altcoins as users left in droves), this concept of disconnecting from the evil money system for mutually-beneficial exchange for the betterment of society seems to be an utopian ideal that is disconnected from reality. I hadn't thought about it more deeply than that when posting but would be interested in the thoughts of others on this. Maybe this is the wrong thread, though - it's not really UNO-specific at all, I realise! Sorry Smiley
Benefactor

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 06:33:31 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2015, 06:46:52 AM by Benefactor

UNO has never been this high for so long.  Only the woolong pump had it staying entirely above 0.0100 for a whole week.  Now we are on our 4th candle above 0.0100.  We are almost a whole month of never cutting below 0.0100!  See if you can get it to touch 0.0100 - I dare you.  I will still buy up every ask below 0.009.

Grin

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

rojan

Activity: 1428
Merit: 361

Bons.io Telegram Casino

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 07:01:55 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2022, 01:48:26 PM by rojan

How did I miss this today?

http://coinfire.io/2015/02/23/ryan-kennedy-of-moolah-arrested/

"SYScoin, which suffered massive losses due to the theft of cryptocurrencies from MintPal, provided an update this afternoon about the state of the company. This update also contains relevant information about the entire Mintpal situation."

UNO bought and held (against their will) needs to be returned to rightful investors!

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
       █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███     
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 08:21:41 AM

Are you actually calling for 'regulation'?!  I don't think you understand the purpose of decentralized solutions, which are assymetric warfare against the scourge that government and their master central banks are.  Cryptocurrencies are primarily a decentralized solution, basically.  Some of your 'regulation' may be hardcoded into these trustless systems.

-

-

-

I totally get your point.
When I was younger I used to think also that everything the governement does is bad, evil and inefficient.
However, if cryptos have taught me something it is to appreciate the regulations the governement gives to the financial markets.
Of course it will not completely takes off the scams (we had Madoff scam in Wall street), but at least if the governement regulates these exchanges we for sure have significiantly less scams. Now as there is no regulations, you basically are unable to trust.
If the trust issues can be done somehow without governement, so by all means let's do it.
I know this community is good and people here are good but as the community grows when people start to pay attention to the chart it also attracts scam and con artists.
Pages: « 1 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 [335] 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 788 »
  Print  

Jump to: