Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:41:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 [455] 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 ... 788 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNO] Unobtanium Info & Discussion - Merge Mine w/BTC! - Update NOW to qt 0.11.5  (Read 1046615 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 09:11:02 PM

Yes move forward and cut everything that keep you from moving ! .... but I guess since Geko is here don't be surprise if you see blood some time!  Unless we all successful ignore negative personal stuff....  

As I said last week, a fork in the road. There are more untoward things happening in the UNO community besides the guild. The Guild is fine.

Food for thought: HERE

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tertius993

Activity: 1029
Merit: 712

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 09:26:14 PM

I will freely admit I was one of those who PM'd Gekko supporting his (broad) approach - he wants the right things and he gets stuff done.

Do I necessarily agree with his abrasive approach? No, and it wouldn't be my style but if we can't be bigger than that when discussing what basically amounts to obscure technical artefacts in a wholly impersonal medium, then I think there are bigger issues afoot.
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 09:43:39 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2015, 10:08:22 PM by BitcoinCharlie

Hi tertius!

I am also for more distribution of our beloved coin! That is why I supported Gekko in his Chinese efforts to translate the page and to find a "hero" that could bring $UNO to the far East. I sent considerable sums in that regard.

At the same time, I also support IMZ's experimentation with metal-backed $UNO instruments and trusted-trader arrangements.

The two ideas each add value to the community and are mutually-exclusive. Why must I support one and not the other?

If Blueman wants to open an $UNO art exhibit in Novosibirsk to market his art to promote the coin, why can't those of us that see value in that endeavour fund it? It does nothing to harm the coin?

That's where I am confused. Most that have been here for the long term have never been in a hurry for success. I'm not sure what the rush "to build" up the valuation is.  There are a ton of good things going on with the Blazr2's return, MM, the new wallet, the Chinese project, silver-bar purchasing, the Guild, etc.

Support what you will, provide constructive criticism to efforts you don't. Live and let live!

EDIT: How could I forget the Android wallet - a MOST positive development!   Cheesy

Unobtanium - The crypto commodity you keep! |
Hate Inflation? You'll love $UNO
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 09:59:38 PM

+1 Bitcoincharlie.  Well said. 

Where is the China effort at this point?  Have we chosen a target exchange yet?
captchadd has a coin on Bter. When I asked him about it, he thought they might only be interested if there was some kind of pre-mine we could use to buy them with.
I've become unconfortable with Bter since their last hack, and the recent BobSurplus fiasco for <whatever>coin (can't remember).

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
Sabretooth

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 10:14:49 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2015, 10:50:53 PM by Sabretooth

These personal attacks start happening when the price starts to stagnate a little.  For a couple of weeks now it has been bouncing around the 009 to 0011 mark and is now just starting to lift.  Last time the price began to stagnate was around 006-008 mark, and that was about 6-9 months ago, so given where we are now all should presently be good for long term holders of the coin.  Hopefully we can say the same in 6-9 months time about the current lull.  The trick is to stay balanced and respectful and not turn on each other.  If there is any message we can take home from the recent "Chinese Invasion" is that everyone, no matter how they chose to present themselves, has something valuable to contribute.

I myself, being a relatively new comer, are in this coin for the contribution that IMZ has made to the coin.  Although I can easily see how someone new to the coin or someone who is focused upon short term profits might not see the subtleties of such a contribution.  Mark has been focused upon building COMMON-UNITY and it is THIS community which will sustain THIS coin in moments like the present.  The community sustains the coin and largely newcomers will lift the coin.

To be honest I stopped buying this coin when pumpers moved in.  For me personally and ethically it is a lose-lose.  I may make some additional coin, but at another's expense, which is not right, and IMHO devalues the overall effect of the coin, my long term holdings.  I haven't bought coin for some months now but will gladly start buying again when the threat of a pump and the unpredictability it brings (and the associated negative karma) lifts.

Inside trading refers to the corporation act for locally publicly listed companies and is not relevant to crypto-coin.  However even if there were laws created which were applied retrospectively then as far as I can tell the guild is about building community.  To my knowledge there has been no talk / discussion about market prices or control, in this sense the guild is quite bland.

I am happy to buy out anyone who is unhappy with the current direction of the coin.  Send me a PM and I am sure we can come to some type of arrangement.  I personally believe it will be your loss, as it takes time and patience to build up a substantial holding of Uno without paying a 'risk' premium.

Trusted traders can trade with whoever they like, and their decisions should be respected and honoured as everyone has different reasons for being involved with a coin.  If you want to trade with the guild, build trust and you will find that most traders will happily deal with you.  On the side of caution and fairness and in the spirit of COMMON-UNITY, however I would suggest that IF the guild continues to be OFFICIALLY linked to Uno then the FORUM itself should be open for ALL (as long as they remain respectful).  It is unfair that anyone, particularly with a large holding of the coin to be excluded from any discussions which can impact, positively or negatively (as judged by themselves) their investment.

Uno: uVcEaDQ5MXcYRjSGY1E7FXfrtxGk6QKnBm
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 10:19:21 PM

To be honest I stopped buying this coin when pumpers moved in.  For me personally and ethically it is a lose-lose.  I may make some additional coin, but at another's expense, which is not right, and IMHO devalues the overall effect of the coin, my long term holdings.  I haven't bought coin for some months now but will gladly start buying again when the threat of a pump and the unpredictability it brings (and the associate negative karma) lifts.

Wow, someone till has some ethics there may be hope for crypto yet. Why worry about the guild? It was a strawman argument anyway honestly.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
BlueMan.

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 11:26:05 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2015, 11:39:15 PM by BlueMan.

I am not perfect. Nobody is!

But for the record when come to action you guys most of you sent to Blazr2 some funny little grams. and only some ten fifteen of you send if I am not wrong. The rest of you sent zero Un to him! WTF? Do not do just sweet talk all day. And you all want Blazr2 to back you up? If I was Blazr2 I probably go and leave on first please to.

Definitely from now on If I see something wrong in you people I going to show you my red flag!

@Blazr my art brother! I sent more Uno . You got now half ton from BlueMan. BTW that is more than I buy from the guild uno-ex.  I hope you be around and help. I send more when I buy more.

cragv

Activity: 342

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 11:44:21 PM

That's where I am confused. Most that have been here for the long term have never been in a hurry for success. I'm not sure what the rush "to build" up the valuation is.  There are a ton of good things going on with the Blazr2's return, MM, the new wallet, the Chinese project, silver-bar purchasing, the Guild, etc.

Support what you will, provide constructive criticism to efforts you don't. Live and let live!
Well said, BC.

The trick is to stay balanced and respectful and not turn on each other.  If there is any message we can take home from the recent "Chinese Invasion" is that everyone, no matter how they chose to present themselves, has something valuable to contribute.
I myself, being a relatively new comer, are in this coin for the contribution that IMZ has made to the coin.  Although I can easily see how someone new to the coin or someone who is focused upon short term profits might not see the subtleties of such a contribution.  Mark has been focused upon building COMMON-UNITY and it is THIS community which will sustain THIS coin in moments like the present.  The community sustains the coin and largely newcomers will lift the coin.
Trusted traders can trade with whoever they like, and their decisions should be respected and honoured as everyone has different reasons for being involved with a coin.  If you want to trade with the guild, build trust and you will find that most traders will happily deal with you.  On the side of caution and fairness and in the spirit of COMMON-UNITY, however I would suggest that IF the guild continues to be OFFICIALLY linked to Uno then the FORUM itself should be open for ALL (as long as they remain respectful).  It is unfair that anyone, particularly with a large holding of the coin to be excluded from any discussions which can impact, positively or negatively (as judged by themselves) their investment.

I'm also in UNO thanks to Mark's efforts over the past 2+ years. Several of my family are silent hodlers too. Mark's vision for community-centric trading (ie. P2P trust network) is something that is appealing to me, which is why I've also chosen to become part of IMZ (India Mike Zulu) and to put the many long hours I have already into building and refining the process.

Cryptoguild's Un-Ex has never represented itself to be anything other than an experiment in trust-based trading. Being added on the informative UNO page was sincerely appreciated but never requested by any of IMZ. Indeed, the goal is community building so if its presence on the UNO page is not achieving this mandate, let me be the first IMZ person to say it should be removed from that location. I'd personally prefer respectful collaboration between all Uno stakeholders but if this isn't possible, let's find respectful common ground. Cheers.
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 01:28:21 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2015, 01:38:40 AM by FallingKnife

@Blueman, very generous! Thanks for leading by example.

@IMZ and his team have given a lot to Uno. Their efforts are useful and interesting to the community and to people seeking to connect, so I intend to keep Cryptoguild listed.

There is truly no "official" Uno. There are only those of us that community lifts up and chooses to follow and encourage. What you see in Uno is not a company; we're a passionate user-driven open source project. We are in this nearly 2 years now, and we're in it for the long haul. If I were to get hit by a bus tomorrow and this thread locks and the website dies, one of you would build it back up and keep it going.

Bring on China, because it speaks to new opportunity and expands the community.
Bring on trusted traders, because it creates something that no other cryptocurrency has that I am aware of.
Bring on new users with new ideas and enthusiasm.
Bring on time and challenge, because this is a marathon and runners are dropping out every single day.  

Uno is the culmination of it's entire history. Anyone can create a 3 minute blockchain and limit it to 250k coins, but few devs have had the integrity to invest their coins with fairness. Uno is special because of its history, community, and it's growing longevity, and probably for lots of other reasons. Will it be enough to propel Uno to success?  Ask me that question in 10 years. I'll be here.

I don't care of Uno takes over the entire world, replaces USD, or BTC. But I do care that we have the chance to figure out what it is, and to see what this thing can become.  I clearly see an opportunity for a cryptographic commodity. I don't think that will be Bitcoin because it is already plainly a currency.  In an ideal world, a slow and klunky 10 minute blockchain would be the commodity and the speedy 3-minute chain would be the currency, but that's not what we have here.   Because of where it's been, Uno is better suited than ever to claim the cryptographic commodity mindshare. To be a commodity, you need low inflation and low velocity -- two thing that Bitcoin can't ever have.

There is a great future here for Uno. Along the way we will argue and disagree.  But stick around, things are just getting interesting.

Nostr:
BlueMan.

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 02:49:01 AM

Don't thank me yet. I just got angry on you all Grin

The ugly waitress from the neighboring café made more tip than the creator of our lovely Un!!!!!!

Shame on you people..... 12 tips (don't count mine) for total of $90   WTF Huh Huh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

and you pretend to hold wealth material ? Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

There is the ugly true .... enjoy:

BlueMan.

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 03:05:01 AM

Community from 13 people! WOW We don't need China  - we are already too big man Tongue Tongue Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

BlueMan.

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 03:09:39 AM

@Blazr2 forget this community man Tongue  These people are UNGRATEFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlueMan.

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 03:35:56 AM

Wow what a silent respond! Some professors must respond. Throw some empty words on it!

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 05:11:42 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2015, 04:30:16 PM by BitcoinNational

Debit Cards

example: https://www.e-coin.io/

like shapeshift it is a service that opens a big market
(but it is out sourcing the overhead)

UNO focuses on store of value and there will be a sector of the Crypto/DebitCard market that prefers the UNO product over the BTC and other high inflationary coins.

---
support the art of crypto
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/uno/address.dws?uVjbsx6tAhySeJpN7xLBieAzWcD7rEVmYp.htm

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 05:34:19 AM

Looks like Cryptopia is featuring Blazr's coins. Is that right? Cthulhu? 23 Skidoo? Flaxscript? And an interesting crypto called 'Unobtanium'?

m
cragv

Activity: 342

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 06:29:01 AM

Shame on you people..... 12 tips (don't count mine) for total of $90   WTF Huh Huh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Well hang on a second here, my blue friend. You yourself have tipped Blazr2 more than double the total UNO I personally hold. I tipped 1.5kg and for me, that's a lot! Without knowing how much UNO we all hold and what the rate should be, how can you judge? How do you measure the amount of time someone spends on a community in comparison? At what rate should my time be valued if I'm trying to build things to add to the community (as I see fit - not necessarily altruistically, of course), going out of my way to discuss UNO with people on the street or at work, or advertising a 10% discount if you pay my small business in UNO? Growth for UNO's volume as a whole adds value for us all, including Blazr2. With respect, in your enthusiasm you may be missing the forest for the trees. We work together here - that's what drew me to UNO in the first place Smiley Cheers.
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 07:04:07 AM

Bittrex notice, low volume. At risk de-listing 3rd next month
gustav

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 07:30:44 AM

translates to: "Give us at least 0.0035 BTC in fees for the last 7 days or we shut your ass down" ... understandable ... how about trading some coins then?  Wink
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 12:12:33 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2015, 02:03:54 PM by BitcoinNational

so are they going to delist 2/3 of all their coins?
http://altcoinlive.com/  @#64 of +180 listings
+half of the coins trading higher volume are pure junk that no one will remember in 4 weeks

I say call their bluff, do you really think they will de-list one of their few 'solid' coin listings... rex has a very short list of coins that will be around come next year. Here's my count of decent coins listed on rex.
(UNO is in the Top30 today and likely to rank higher in the future)

LTC   
START   46.22
DASH   36.69
VTC   17.53
MONA   17.29
IOC   14.60
NXT   14.41
NBT   14.01
VRC   8.81
RBR   8.19
BTCD   7.50
HYPER   7.20
BLK   6.24
SYS   5.08
DOGE   4.81
GRID   4.68
VPN   4.61
XRP   3.34
SDC   3.11
CANN   3.06
FTC   2.79
GP   2.47
VIA   2.25
MAX   1.88
BAY   1.84
XMR   1.40
DGC   1.36
DMD   1.16
NLG   1.13
POT   1.04
VNL   0.88
UNO

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 12:44:28 PM

Looks like Cryptopia is featuring Blazr's coins. Is that right? Cthulhu? 23 Skidoo? Flaxscript? And an interesting crypto called 'Unobtanium'?

m
They are Blazr2 fans at Cryptopia. They also have block explorers and mining pools. 23skidoo is usually the top sha256d coin for hash.

Re Bittrex: lets all please make a point to retain this market and do some trading there over the next week. I am not in favor with "calling their bluff. " Smiley  Lots of money at Bittrex, and Uno should be there.  I ran .5 btc through there this morning. Ideally the volume would be enough to sustain it constantly, and sometimes it is, but that's the problem with hodl coins: sometimes volume is too low.

Nostr:
Pages: « 1 ... 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 [455] 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 ... 788 »
  Print  

Jump to: