Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:44:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 [456] 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 ... 788 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNO] Unobtanium Info & Discussion - Merge Mine w/BTC! - Update NOW to qt 0.11.5  (Read 1046621 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gustav

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:05:09 PM

And i think we almost reached the 7 day limit today. Keep trex alife. Wink

@BN
I think this notice kicks in automatically end of the month and is somehow only looking at the last few days of trading. Since trex let's you buy and sell to yourself you don't even need second account. So this is merely them asking to pay the minimal fee to keep the market listed.
Last time we saw this notice we had like 50btc+ volume the next week on that market.
It comes in waves and trex obviously doesn't look at coin specifics. They just have this one-size-fits-all automatic notice. I guess it's the least effort for them to have it automated. Nothing to worry about. Just a friendly reminder to keep trading alife Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sirsmokesalot

Activity: 767

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:59:12 PM

Wow what a silent respond! Some professors must respond. Throw some empty words on it!

Lol Okay, since you asked. I haven't donated anything to Blazr2 and i most likely will not. I don't pay taxes because i am so grateful the feds created the dollar Wink Thanks for making the coin. It is fine and well that you wanna see blazr2 have some stake in the coin. It shouldn't be a carrot on a stick to keep him around. Like he said, life gets in the way of living. He made the coin, and came back, i doubt any amount of holdings would be enough to force someone to stick around when they can't or don't want to. Also, by his own admission, he is most likely going to sell some of the Uno to help support some of the other coins he has made. That is cool, love the disclosure, help support his other children. No issues with that.

Imo it seems that you think that the more vested interest the B-man has in this the more he will be willing to stick around. I don't think anyone bribed him to come back here, so i don't think he is a money motivated person. I think it matters more to you Blueman, than it does to Blazr2, if he has a lot of Uno in his wallet. Not to say Blazr doesn't like donations, who doesn't like donations?! Smiley It seems he likes toying with the code and seeing what he can do with it. Trying to gain understanding by going the hands on route.

It is cute that you are campaigning to get him what you feel he deserves. It isn't the amount, it is about giving what you can.

We can't grow when we won't criticize ourselves!
-->>>Unobtanium - The crypto you keep!<<<--
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 02:11:11 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2015, 02:24:27 PM by BitcoinNational

I've set aside for
Blazr donations
even if once uno goes to the moon i will throw a dime or quarter his way
for just stopping by to say hi.

CC and CW got a short stack reserved too, just in case they ever decide to check in.  

Hats off to B-man for getting a very-size-able fund going.

-----
Rex really let's you trade with yourself?
That explains things better (ARCH, DIBS, VIRAL) wise  Grin

Will look see some day to see if this is a fact.

---
资讯
http://8btc.com/
is this a Chinese crypto forum?

---
support the art of crypto
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/uno/address.dws?uVjbsx6tAhySeJpN7xLBieAzWcD7rEVmYp.htm

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
sirsmokesalot

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 02:40:39 PM

Rex really let's you trade with yourself?
That explains things better (ARCH, DIBS, VIRAL) wise  Grin

I could be wrong here but i think Cryptsy lets you buy your own sales too. From an exchange point of view, why not? They collect the fees all the same. If you wanna buy and sell your self into oblivion it is only to their benefit?

Gekko463

Activity: 545

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 05:23:27 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2015, 05:38:04 PM by Gekko463

I am still seeing IMZ vanity Un-Ex crap on unobtanium.uno.  I am still seeing weird Un-ex crap on Reddit, which also confuses people.

I give no shits about what he does.  He is a scumbag inside trader.  Puke.

I care about the primary message:  we are fair, evenly distributed, and a secure store of value.  Un-Ex stinks of corruption and exclusion and has no place in the primary marketing of this asset.  It must be, in the next 24 hours demoted to a shameful footnote, if not banished from all polite conversation here.

Shame on anyone who supports trading outside of public transparent, reported and legitimate markets. Shame on you.

I am not happy.  Do it.  Or don't.  Marketing must be clear, not muddled in IMZ's ego.  Insider trading simply means not everyone can trade.  I can not trade.  Therefore, insider trading.

2200 cap coming tomorrow.  Raise 33 BTC to buy through it, or continue hugging IMZ's nuts.
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 05:48:58 PM

Shady Devs! Insider Trading! You won't find a more exciting crypto than $UNO!

I'll be back later, I ran out of popcorn.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
BlueMan.

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 05:57:37 PM

I am still seeing IMZ vanity Un-Ex crap on unobtanium.uno.  I am still seeing weird Un-ex crap on Reddit, which also confuses people.

I care about the primary message:  we are fair, evenly distributed, and a secure store of value.  Un-Ex stinks of corruption and exclusion and has no place in the primary marketing of this asset.  It must be, in the next 24 hours demoted to a shameful footnote, if not banished from all polite conversation here.

Shame on anyone who supports trading outside of public transparent, reported and legitimate markets. Shame on you.

I am not happy.  Do it.  Or don't.  Marketing must be clear, not muddled in IMZ's ego.  Insider trading simply means not everyone can trade.  I can not trade.  Therefore, insider trading.

2200 cap coming tomorrow.  Raise 33 BTC to buy through it, or continue hugging IMZ's nuts.

Even if somebody  put 30 tons  for sell tomorrow this not going to change nothing for people who going to be here forever. We buy you slowly or nobody buy better. leave it there your kilos for 5 years who cares  

BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 06:05:49 PM

I am confused, does your logic indicate that by trading some $UNO in exchange for fiat in-person to my brother, that my transaction is illegitimate and that my trustworthiness should be called into question? Or, since you are interested in closing your position, what if a syndicate were to PM you directly with an offer, is that unethical to the UNOverse?  I am not being flip, simply trying to understand your position.

Further, while I applaud and support your efforts on the Chinese market, I find that your angry tone and delivery is certainly as damaging or more so to the community's reputation in the marketplace as any confusion created by UN-EX on Reddit...

Again, as a decentralised organization, why cannot we all follow pursuits that we deem important?

Unobtanium - The crypto commodity you keep! |
Hate Inflation? You'll love $UNO
sirsmokesalot

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 06:07:49 PM

Lol this is getting rich!

How can you assume that ALL trading takes place on these "public" markets? Based on what you describe any trade that doesn't take place on an exchange is insider trading. It is a private and unregulated trade. Sorta the point of these things? You know, since every transaction is on the public ledger. All trading on these exchanges does is facilitate the whole ordeal, for a small fee of course. Just because you aren't invited to participate doesn't make it insider trading. You throwing that term around is eroding a lot of the credibility you came across as having as you apparently have no idea what it means. Saying shit like, insider trading is when i am excluded, what is that?

Just for posterity.

I don't disagree with having guild mention moved from such prominent position on the main site to being a link. I wouldn't say it with such panache but yeah.

So raise 33 btc to buy you out, or what lol? You are going to sell for a loss? Like what is this "threat" you keep tossing around? Sell the market down if you wanna punish people and teach them a lesson for disobeying you. You capping the market at .015 isn't going to hurt anyone here. Even selling the market down. This is a prime example of why i like Uno. You can TRY to manipulate it all you want, LOL.

gustav

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 06:53:48 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2015, 07:29:28 PM by gustav

Summary:

-IMZ doesn't like Gekko
-Gekko doesn't like IMZ
-IMZ does not let him play at his place despite presumable big Uno holdings of Gekko
-Gekko gets upset and throws mud all over the place and even tries blackmailing people with his coins

haha, like children. I really don't want to loose much of my personal time on it.  

On another side i see Gekkos' point.
If you think you can keep scammers out by making arbitrary face-check at the door i have to tell you: scammers are very friendly people normally so your facecheck to keep the loud misoginist Gekko out does nothing to protect your trading.
The truth is imo: the not optimal ability of IMZ and some others to deal with this rough and often offensive character of Gekko is leading those to not want to have him trade at the guild. But then, people, are there discriminations in place at the guilt so i have to be extra friendly to gain access? Do i need to kiss someones' ass to can trade there? Or are just people with the wrong views on society, politics, money, women, religion or football excluded or included?
Which one is it? Is the guilt discriminating against people who aren't fully adjusted to society? Or just people with loud voices?

I think you at the guilt need to figure out:
-what sense makes closed (outside of view) trading for an open coin? Does it even make sense? Do the benefits of possible price stability outweigh the possible strange alegations and FUD that comes with "trading where only people of type xy can trade and where nobody is watching" (could watch though as it's probably all open to publicto see without registration)?
-or in case these first questions are too tough one would be left with
a) opening it to simply everyone who is not a proven scammer (building trust by limiting lots of trades to small amounts can protect you a liittle for example, escrow! - facechecks do nothing as scammers are friendly and honest people often are unfriendly)
b) or put down unambigous rules which aren't subject to frequent change somewhere what requirements one would have to fullfill to trade at such special off-exchange.

I think all in all it'll be important to a) keep it all 100% public without registration so everyone can see everything and b) give people who do hold Uno and stick around a way to access trades regardless on the Un-ex thing.

I think having this hang in the air where one person can choose to include one and exclude the next one will in fact cause more trouble than benefit either way. Please make some imporvement in some way there so Gekko can be included in some way and doesn't rely on arbitrary face-check.  (to get this mud slinging outa here)

Regards

edit: how about making "accessibility" a mission for Un-ex? How about you think of way to possibly even trade the coin on the uno website ... for example? How about these things? Just idea. Looking for more inclusion and accessibility should be a goal imo and character of people should not be looked at as long as their reputation in trading and paying up their debts isn't tainted.

Getting the Un-ex fully automated and hosted on uno website could be a great project.  Could be like shapeshift just with many people trading instead of just 2 parties?

Some improvement to get Gekko happy would be neat. But whatever you do: don't mudsling the whole thread, guys. Great, thanks!

If IMZ doesn't want to handle it because it could be emotionally charged right now someone else needs to improve on some proper rules please. This isn't a communist banana-island where people would 'make rules as they go along' because that'll not be working to the communities benefit in the long run.
Get the emotion-factor out, put some 'trustless' in, remove arbitrary gut-decisions and get some numbers in and clear rules or no rules at all and just 'open for all' and that's it. But arbitrary face-check at the door isn't a thing that i see having big support. At least i don't like it at all. Keep that discrimination out. Cheers.

Maybe he's difficult to deal with but Gekko is holding coins and has a clean track record in handling money to my knowledge so far so at least grant some kind of access to trade. Use escrow if you aren't trusting. Would be really great if we get some positive developement going there. Thanks.
If you can include the 'honest but loud troublemaker' you are a lot more ready for mainstream adoption Wink

disclaimer: nobody take anything personal, thanks
gustav

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 07:44:14 PM

Further alternative could be to move guild to 'foum only' status with normal access and moderation like here on btctalk and just let IMZ be the broker-guy who would then need advertise on his own in unofficial way but in return could choose to reject traders on personal preferences. If and how regulation for it is i don't know but if IMZ was a privat broker the regulation-thing would be on him personally.

tl,dr

If you want p2p exchange please keep it open to everyone or implement clear cut and well thought out rules that aren't subject to constant changes which then everyone would have to obey who wanted that service. Inclusion or exclusion on personal preference isn't a thing that's good imo because a person can't possibly judge this 100% correctly just from some written lines of text and some avatars and user names. Too much space for trouble, abuse, drama, error, discrimination and mud slinging there. Cant have that, really.  
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 07:50:07 PM

My suggestion is to move this whole Guild / UN-EX discussion out of the main thread as it is wasting a bunch of space and it doesn't really concern many of us.

I have setup the following link for discussion:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1102807.new#new

gustav

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 07:51:33 PM

Good thing, Charlie.  Smiley
ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 08:33:36 PM

I think all in all it'll be important to a) keep it all 100% public without registration so everyone can see everything and b) give people who do hold Uno and stick around a way to access trades regardless on the Un-ex thing.

Why? People should be able to trade UNO however they want. And anyone should be able to run any sort of market they want. If they don't want to include someone / multiple people in their operation then so be it. People are always free to trade on one of the exchanges offering UNO pairs. Nothing should be forced one way or another. Why does Gekko not go and trade somewhere else. Isn't that part of the beauty of crypto, totally free market?
SgtMoth

Activity: 910
Merit: 1004

buy silver!

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 10:49:06 PM

Insider trading is the trading of a public company's stock or other securities (such as bonds or stock options) by individuals with access to nonpublic information about the company. In various countries, trading based on insider information is illegal.

Am I missing something here?  Uno is not a stock?  How do you make that leap?
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 10:53:14 PM

Agreed, also, we're trying to move this discussion to its own thread here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1102807.new#new

IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:29:04 AM

Guild closed. DVC Uno returned forthwith.

Go, Unobtanium!

m
cragv

Activity: 342

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 04:07:11 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2015, 05:29:27 AM by cragv

Guild closed. DVC Uno returned forthwith.

Go, Unobtanium!

m

The experiment was run and it would seem we've reached the end of this particular path, or at least the end of the project and its relevance to the Uno community. I believe people matter more than dollars and community matters more than its label (BCT, Cryptocoin Talk, Cryptoguild, etc.). Doesn't matter where you prefer to hang out, the bottom line is that no-one wants a divided community, so Cryptoguild will retire in its current form and I'll go back to hanging out here. I will miss that pretty and dark, eye-friendly interface, though! See you guys round Smiley

PS. please forgive this note being in the main UNO thread; it's here for visibility/accountability: Given things are closing, we need to ensure traded DVC returns to original owners so that everyone has what they were issued (ie. no-one loses a single gram over the timing of the closure). Current DVC totals are such that only 4 parties have a different amount than originally issued, viewable here: cragv has 0 DVC, edgar holds 4, FK holds 3 and IMZ Mark holds 1. Mark and I will buy back our DVC from FK and edgar respectively at spot + 1kg each, so Mark has 13kg UNO for FK and I have 26kg UNO for edgar. PM incoming, edgar (edit. PM exchange complete, payment and DVC transfer made. We're even!). Status quo restored and we all move forward on even ground. Thanks, all.
HagbardCeline

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 04:50:57 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2015, 03:15:37 PM by HagbardCeline

Thanks for being so patient, and CRAZY thanks for the glut of Un you've shared with me!

Here's a bit more for you all:

https://i.imgur.com/g0EFysH.png

Blueschist in Mac format, built on Yosemite 10.10.3: https://23skidoo.info/Unobtanium-Blueschist.dmg

https://i.imgur.com/tuIYwbu.png
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/4bdcbce636714d7a523d05c52382ac363afb40d24fb10f553f93d901f970361e/analysis/1435553316/

As sirsmokesalot mentioned, I am in to crypto to learn new things and I enjoy a challenge. None of my coins have ever been designed or intended to churn profit--at least not for me. I do ever so enjoy getting some Un from you though, especially grateful for the hefty chunk BlueMan sent--I will save some, I will spend some, I will turn some in to Offerings (by the way, anyone got any OFF they want to part with?)--please feel free to donate whatever you think my time's worth.

Again, life is as life does--While I just can't commit to 'Lead,' you can certainly consider me re-attached! I'm happy to be part of your group!

uVjbsx6tAhySeJpN7xLBieAzWcD7rEVmYp
IanRidgwell

Activity: 263

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 08:27:10 AM

I remember in the old day of Winamp you could skin the app using 'XML' i think.

Is that a possibility for the current wallets?

XML is accessible and skinning might even become a 'thing' as it was with Winamp pre-Yahoo takeover.

Pre XML skinning it was a texture you could edit manually.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
Pages: « 1 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 [456] 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 ... 788 »
  Print  

Jump to: