Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:50:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 788 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNO] Unobtanium Info & Discussion - Merge Mine w/BTC! - Update NOW to qt 0.11.5  (Read 1046618 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
V500

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:51:36 AM

we are going to constantly ad to its value. Good marketing will happen, no worries.

lowest inflation in town: Unobtanium
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=527500.0
Learn from history: Unfair money always fails
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Korlic

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:55:55 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 05:26:49 AM by Korlic

My personal favorite marketing video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOXnOdTBJco

Grin

I like that one too. I showed it to my friends and family around the time Un was being pumped and they thought I had gone mad (and perhaps I did a little)...but they were also very impressed with my earnings  Cool

I can pretty much quote this one by heart: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs0gPb2oCpk

#1 Hodler
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:32:03 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 05:20:23 PM by BitcoinNational

My personal favorite marketing video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOXnOdTBJco

Grin

I like that one too. I showed it to my friends and family around the time Un was being pumped and they thought I had gone mad (and perhaps I did a little)...but they were also very impressed with my earnings  Cool

I can pretty much quote this one by heart: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs0gPb2oCpk

Korlic thanks for the vid.  Now I think I've gone mad. Wink  Can not stop watching ... Unobtanium: The Elite Cryptocurrency by Adam Mckinney

I only can hope that the next wave of investors can get the 'hipster' like seriousness of our youtube spokespersons.

the Nigerian Wealth Manager(who's advice is spot on if you get past the accent), the Insane Viking, and a Drunken Clown ... and lets not forget our Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 11:46:52 AM

marketing is going to pick up a notch over time, i believe. We have just been doing some branding (dream material and so on). Marketing earlier would not have been so successful. I think we are in schedule. Everything at the right time. No need to rush anything. It's all gonna grow organically.

Too right. Sorry, I didn't mean to offend anyone. We obviously have some talented people here who generously contribute their ideas and time to build Uno a nice website and graphics and write content. Some have also donated funds to build new services, like our rich list. We're very lucky in that respect. The drunk clown is just a bonus.

What are the other services? What is the rich list?

Unobtanium - The crypto commodity you keep! |
Hate Inflation? You'll love $UNO
learminer

Activity: 559
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:15:39 PM

marketing is going to pick up a notch over time, i believe. We have just been doing some branding (dream material and so on). Marketing earlier would not have been so successful. I think we are in schedule. Everything at the right time. No need to rush anything. It's all gonna grow organically.

Too right. Sorry, I didn't mean to offend anyone. We obviously have some talented people here who generously contribute their ideas and time to build Uno a nice website and graphics and write content. Some have also donated funds to build new services, like our rich list. We're very lucky in that respect. The drunk clown is just a bonus.

What are the other services? What is the rich list?
Rich List(s):
- http://chainz.cryptoid.info/uno/#!rich
- http://coinia.net/unobtanium/getbalance.php?top=100

Other services:
e.g. all the http://cryptap.us/uno/ stuff, just check the OP for more.

Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:32:48 PM

Particular strategies would probably help us market UNO, too.

If you find that mythical Fountain of AltMarketing, please let me know.

Really like that this coin is so rare and was going to ask where I could find a marketing plan. Guess there isn't one. lol. I would think though that with it being so rare it should be "easy". Had noticed some company making "real coins" loaded with some value of certain cryptos.. Perhaps something along those lines catered to people with a lot of money looking to collect things. Can't really see this coin ever being used for commerce, but things like that might work.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
learminer

Activity: 559

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:07:51 PM

Really like that this coin is so rare and was going to ask where I could find a marketing plan. Guess there isn't one. lol. I would think though that with it being so rare it should be "easy". Had noticed some company making "real coins" loaded with some value of certain cryptos.. Perhaps something along those lines catered to people with a lot of money looking to collect things. Can't really see this coin ever being used for commerce, but things like that might work.
Unobtanium has always been marketed as a rare trading commodity, but we haven't made any significant efforts to refine that message or reach new audiences (yet).

We're a community driven coin really. Anybody who thinks he/she can contribute is welcome to jump in and join us. We don't have the position of "marketing manager" yet in our ranks, but if somebody feels up to the task we could damn well create it. Wink

cryptapus

Activity: 626
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 02:30:32 PM

Unobtanium Dice, Coinbomb and Transparent Ponzi Games!

Webpage has been altered with QR codes to make playing easy (for future mobile apps).

Dice games now have vanity addresses. Note that the old addresses will still work, and there are no current plans to remove them.

http://cryptap.us/uno/dice

For information on vanity addresses, please see:

http://cryptap.us/uno/vanity.html

website | PGP fingerprint: 692C 0756 E57D 2FA1 7601 3729 010B 717F 231C E7AA | BTC Address: 1CrYPTB1o7QWc8hXqBMP2LtAJh1VMtTFBh
balu2

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:48:40 PM

marketingplan? Where is bitcoins 'marketingplan'? No premine, no bounties. 100% community-driven. I don't see a problem with that. we don't need foundations, experts, leaders who do it all wrong for us. We can do it right ourselfes. Un is real - not artificial - and it's genuinly alive.

Un is not a currency but a commodity (store of wealth, measured in kg) as such we don't need so much merchant-adoption (although can still be used as currency and adopted by clever merchants who want it - probably going to be luxury-articles more than pizza and socks later) but will need more on reaching out to the real investors. This is an supreme investors coin and excellent protection against inflation. The path is clear from my perspective. We don't even really compete with all those coins because they all want to be currency. Un is pretty much the only real commodity around - besides maybe bitcoin.

Maybe cryptotraders around the world will come to love it to store their speculation-gains when looking for an alternative to btc. Once the markets are more liquid that can very well happen. Un is already known for its stability and massive potential. In reality we are already there. We are only waiting for the coinex-shock to wear off is my estimate.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:21:54 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 06:27:22 PM by BitcoinNational

Semi-Official Marketing Plan from the Fountain of AltMarketing Marketing DEPT.

1.  Make a fair and rare coin.  (no instamining allowed)
2.  Test Prove the value on multiple free and open markets that it is indeed a store of value (unlike AUR)
3.  Provide top tier technical support 24/7 to maintain network integrity
4.  Create a fun yet market informed community
5.  Trade against other fair and rare crypto assets (no need to be tied to the BTC pairing)
6.  Create various hard (cold storage) wallets, some will be silver or other precious metal, some Prypto cards
7.  Work with other fair and rare coins to help educate investors new to the market
8.  Maintain a position in the Top 50 in terms of market capital
9.  Create a stabilization fund for price and multi-pool program for network strength
10.  Hire a drunken clown to pitch the product, and bribe Kim Jong Un to make UNO the official currency of North Korea

worth a repeat ...

Un is not a currency but a store of wealth (limited and stable)
Un is not inflationary (unlike BTC, LTC, VERT, BC, Veri, Doge)

& Un is backed by a company that is leading the way in crypto ATMs (need cash quick? got UNO? Then you've got access to cash)

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Korlic

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:37:23 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 07:49:01 PM by Korlic

Semi-Official Marketing Plan from the Fountain of AltMarketing Marketing DEPT.

1.  Make a fair and rare coin.  (no instamining allowed)
2.  Test Prove the value on multiple free and open markets that it is indeed a store of value (unlike AUR)
3.  Provide top tier technical support 24/7 to maintain network integrity
4.  Create a fun yet market informed community
5.  Trade against other fair and rare crypto assets (no need to be tied to the BTC pairing)
6.  Create various hard (cold storage) wallets, some will be silver or other precious metal, some Prypto cards
7.  Work with other fair and rare coins to help educate investors new to the market
8.  Maintain a position in the Top 50 in terms of market capital
9.  Create a stabilization fund for price and multi-pool program for network strength
10.  Hire a drunken clown to pitch the product, and bribe Kim Jong Un to make UNO the official currency of North Korea

worth a repeat ...

Un is not a currency but a store of wealth (limited and stable)
Un is not inflationary (unlike BTC, LTC, VERT, BC, Veri, Doge)

& Un is backed by a company that is leading the way in crypto ATMs (need cash quick? got UNO? Then you've got access to cash)

+1
I think Un is doing a spectacular job. But I agree that it could have better marketing. I say that because when I'm surfing Altcoin forums, I get surprised/excited when I see a fellow Unobtanium fan - it shouldn't be that way.

Also, we must keep in mind that BTC has been around for 5 years. Imagine who will own Unobtanium in 5 years. My personal goal is to have a good standing on the rich list in 5 years.

#1 Hodler
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 08:15:26 PM

Let's all have a good standing and start buying it up! That will start a bull market for sure!  Wink

vector.iso

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:17:41 PM

i recently started poking around bitcointalk a little more; reading official threads of other coins, random discussions, etc.  I gotta say, it looks pretty fricken sad and bleak out there compared to the vibe going on in here.  our losses are marginal compared to many other big name coins, and it looks like the storm is passing.

Unobtanium is a success because of us and the dream we all share.
sirsmokesalot

Activity: 767

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:43:10 PM

Uno is just an awesome coin like that. There is nothing to dislike about it  Grin

We can't grow when we won't criticize ourselves!
-->>>Unobtanium - The crypto you keep!<<<--
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 09:54:55 PM

It is an excellent community! Funny, I asked for the bull market to start and on Cryptsy the bid / ask is 41 / 43. RAMP IT UP!!!

BTW, I was also rolling through various alt communities on bitcointalk and it's sad to see a forum like Joulecoin XJO, where there is nothing happening and it's unclear whether the developer is still even in the loop  Cry

Not here tho!

sirsmokesalot

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:01:40 PM

Well i am trying to bring the thunder! But guys, i was poking around the rich lists and wtf is up with the 56k uno wallet, looks like all the uno was moved in to it starting today too. uRAN4dj3yG8n93obakUHT8siVQap47bHrN is the address. Ch-ch-ch-check it out  Shocked i am jelly

BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 10:15:55 PM

Well i am trying to bring the thunder! But guys, i was poking around the rich lists and wtf is up with the 56k uno wallet, looks like all the uno was moved in to it starting today too. uRAN4dj3yG8n93obakUHT8siVQap47bHrN is the address. Ch-ch-ch-check it out  Shocked i am jelly

That's a HUGE amount. Interesting too. I didn't think anyone had that much in one place. I remember back in the spring, Wolong pumped UNO really high (if I remember correctly, it was like 2 or 3 times LTC at the time) and then disappeared. I doubt it, but maybe he held on to his pump holdings in that wallet?

The site does say that the feature is very experimental too...

rottentomatoes

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:20:08 PM

Still hodling hard my UNO  Tongue
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 10:22:14 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 11:30:24 PM by FallingKnife

Well i am trying to bring the thunder! But guys, i was poking around the rich lists and wtf is up with the 56k uno wallet, looks like all the uno was moved in to it starting today too. uRAN4dj3yG8n93obakUHT8siVQap47bHrN is the address. Ch-ch-ch-check it out  Shocked i am jelly

Impressive.  But he won't get mine.

This person decided today was the right time to show their hand.  I read this display as a resounding long-term show of confidence in UNO. 30% of supply was intentionally put on display so you could watch it.

I think this is a vanity wallet address, and it has a message for the market:  "uRAN,"  but I didn't.

Congrats to whomever has had the foresight to accumulate such a nice stake at these amazing prices. Nice move!

Things could get interesting around here. Smiley

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
sirsmokesalot

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:32:30 PM

That is crazy, i wonder how he got so much of it!! Someone has been quietly lurking about stock piling uno?!  I hope they see the long term value in the coin!

Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 788 »
  Print  

Jump to: