Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:53:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 788 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNO] Unobtanium Info & Discussion - Merge Mine w/BTC! - Update NOW to qt 0.11.5  (Read 1046618 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 11:13:10 PM

I am always torn. Fuckin assholes who play the spreads like that on cryptsy. Last time i checked there were two decent size walls, 4 and 7 btc i think. Check today, and cyptsy is back to .007, i don't see those walls. and i see 2k+ uno dumped, which was about what was being purchased. There isn't much of anything to do about it i suppose, other than try to draw awareness.

In reality, the only people who purchase huge chunks of coins like that are pump and dumpers. I would imagine any person who is in it for the long haul, someone who trades using their mind over emotions, purchases coins at varying prices trying to average out their cost per coin. Anyone who is willing to buy so many at once is even more willing to dump them imho.

Hold on Sismokesalot - don't talk non sense an bullshit here!
I am the guy with that .0073 buy order 1 ton+ wall and i got from the last dump 1 ton. A had a choice whether to leave that se there to defense some price stability or to pull it and put it very low for much more uno. And i just left it there.   And to be 100% honest i'm telling  you this :  I never ever sell a single gram of Un to now and you can consider me for one of the biggest long term holders. Maybe just maybe my first small portion of it i'm gonna sell NOT LESS THAN .08 or greater! And when i decide to sell some - no one even felt that because it's going to be in very small amount each sell for kilo or less !
So I tell you man i do not care if I wait 5 or 10 years!!! And I can afford this because simply I believe strongly in the Unobtanium idea .
So do not call me dumper. You do not know all the people here!
I think .08 is a reasonable target. Smiley  Count me in.

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 11:32:43 PM

To begin: not baggin' any coin or business specifically: (and I bet a number of people will back me up on the position below):

it's all about 'Proof of Custody.'

the unsoundness of 'ETFs' has been the subject of discussion for years in 'libertarian' and 'contrarian' circles. They were claimed to be parallels of derivatives, a sort of financial vapourware. Dozens and dozens of ounces of 'gold' was sold on paper for every ounce in the vaults. Indeed, for several years now, the term 'physical gold' has been used to clarify that the writer means non-ETF 'gold.'

People who thought the ETF's were unsound were thought to be tin-foil-hatters.

About a year ago, the facts began to emerge -- but the really twisty bit (as with banks lying about their soundness) was that Governments at risk of being stung didn't want to spark 'ETF runs' like the bank runs. Well, I categorise all these 'gold backed coins' as ETFs.

http://nsnbc.me/2013/04/18/federal-reserve-refuses-to-submit-to-an-audit-of-germanys-gold-held-in-u-s-vaults-2/

Best Option: bullion in a coffee can in the garden.

Second-Best Option: a trust-network in a sound community
IMZ
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 11:46:05 PM

So, I decided to experiment: can a coherent community produce a trust-network strong enough to allow the trading, by token, of bullion in a coffee can in a garden on another continent? (and held by a pseudonymous person, no less!)

Let's find out, shall we!!

Take Quiz before considering Hedges:

1. Silver up, Hedge up or down?
2. Bitcoin down, ?
3. Uno down, ?
4. Uno up against Btc, ?
5. Uno down against Btc, ?
So, sell a Hedge yesterday: profit or loss?
Buy today; Uno up by 18th; Hedge weaker or stronger?

Answers here
IMZ
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 11:47:38 PM

Thunderbirds Hedges are go soft opening.
Benefactor

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 12:00:50 AM

The Blue Crypto Award - We're still struggling to contact the winning nominee to make the awarding.  If anyone else can help out, please let us know; we really only have a few days left to contact him in time for the birthday, with enough time to make a video presentation about it.  With additional people getting involved, we have to make sure the claim is legitimate, so we basically need the video appearance to validate it.  (There are a few other ways, but these are less likely to happen.)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=761806.msg9032785#msg9032785

Also, if anyone wants to make the video presentation, we still could use someone for that.  We have a couple backups, but prefer another for this honorable task.  (Of course we still need to contact the winner, first.  Sad )

-

In the event the winner doesn't claim this year's Award, it will remain available until August 31st, 2015.  On September 1st, 2015, the possibly unclaimed Award and the donation funds will be available to fund next year's more significant multi-award project.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 02:40:43 AM

I hope none of you are having as difficult a time I am at MP. 8 days, trying to withdraw just 250 Uno. Funds are in limbo, inaccessible even for trading on MP.
If you haven't figured it out by now that there are serious problems there, I strongly suggest not sending any funds over there.

This experience is really a downer after we all worked so hard to retain this market. At this point, I don't know how they will ever pull out of this nosedive. I'm really hope I am the only one here having trouble.

Nostr:
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 02:53:46 AM

Yeah, it's sad to see MP turn into a business school case study on how to destroy your business, but that is what it has become.  I try to do a trade, it says that it's attempting to do the trade and then hangs, withdrawals don't work, P/R and customer service are suspect...

Just a sad deal  Sad

Unobtanium - The crypto commodity you keep! |
Hate Inflation? You'll love $UNO
sirsmokesalot

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 02:54:42 AM

I am always torn. Fuckin assholes who play the spreads like that on cryptsy. Last time i checked there were two decent size walls, 4 and 7 btc i think. Check today, and cyptsy is back to .007, i don't see those walls. and i see 2k+ uno dumped, which was about what was being purchased. There isn't much of anything to do about it i suppose, other than try to draw awareness.

In reality, the only people who purchase huge chunks of coins like that are pump and dumpers. I would imagine any person who is in it for the long haul, someone who trades using their mind over emotions, purchases coins at varying prices trying to average out their cost per coin. Anyone who is willing to buy so many at once is even more willing to dump them imho.

Hold on Sismokesalot - don't talk non sense and bullshit here!
I am the guy with that .0073 buy order 1 ton+ wall and i got from the last dump 1 ton. A had a choice whether to leave that sell there to defense some price stability or to pull it and put it very low for much more uno. And i just left it there.   And to be 100% honest i'm telling  you this :  I never ever sell a single gram of Un to now and you can consider me for one of the biggest long term holders. Maybe just maybe my first small portion of it i'm gonna sell NOT LESS THAN .08 or greater! And when i decide to sell some - no one even felt that because it's going to be in very small amount each sell for kilo or less !
So I tell you man i do not care if I wait 5 or 10 years!!! And I can afford this because simply I believe strongly in the Unobtanium idea .
So do not call me dumper. You do not know all the people here!

Can't sign your buy wall, i was calling no specific person out. More so a warning to those who see the walls as a sign of support. Strong support comes through the volume of btc at all prices. As all people have different valuations and speculations it makes sense to see groupings in walls, but these large walls are either someone with btc wanting to get in because they are just discovering the coin, people looking to add to their vault fast because they see it going up and not coming down, or people looking to dump because the market appears to have the support to do so. It has been my observations that most of the times if you see a large wall, once sold into, in a number of hours you will see a large dump of the coins back into the market. Nothing unique to uno. It is just opportunist. I don't know who dumped, wasn't accusing anyone, just wanting that person to know, that if they are reading this, i think them to be an asshole. That was all. They could play it a little slower if they must play it at all.

Natural cycles and such. It is not always bad as long as that money is put back into the uno markets. I have sold some uno during these past two weeks. Sold almost 50 of them!! I don't feel guilty at all. I didn't dump the 2k i purchased 3 hours ago for .8 btc profits. I pulled those profit numbers from my ass, if someone cares enough to do that math on how much they made it would be interesting. I just think the profit was too little to do such a thing. To each their own though.  

We can't grow when we won't criticize ourselves!
-->>>Unobtanium - The crypto you keep!<<<--
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 02:56:04 AM

A bit of good news!  BitcoinRush video news program will be featuring Unobtanium in this week's show!  I'll be sure to post the link when it becomes available.  People are taking notice of UNO!

Nostr:
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 03:27:14 AM

@FK, thanks for your post about MP. I forgot that I had some BTC on there. It took awhile, but I did get it out...

Benefactor

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 06:11:06 AM

I hope none of you are having as difficult a time I am at MP. 8 days, trying to withdraw just 250 Uno. Funds are in limbo, inaccessible even for trading on MP.
If you haven't figured it out by now that there are serious problems there, I strongly suggest not sending any funds over there.

This experience is really a downer after we all worked so hard to retain this market. At this point, I don't know how they will ever pull out of this nosedive. I'm really hope I am the only one here having trouble.

-121+ UNO, a familiar number.... Sad

I did get UNO off of there on a different account.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

IMZ
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 07:02:04 AM

Mark plus blues plus stout:

@ Benefactor: it's absolutely no failure if we can't contact The Winner or get a video done or whatever else.
What other coin has a sense of future?

The Blue Crypto Awards is a fine idea. Well done.

@ FK: Mintpal has, it seems, done its dash (It is glitschy for me). But we have a 'quorum' and an in-house back-up.

Burning Question: how do we get a 'Uno/Cny' pair?

@ anthropological theory:

the politics of this (pseudonymous) phenomenon is that there will continue to be a 'tension' between individual action and community action. One person's pump is another person's trading. Uno's 'coherence of community' is outstanding.

A lot is gonna happen, campers, in the next coupla years. Let's big-up our patience and respect, and protect that coherence. It is a multi-million dollar resource.
learminer

Activity: 559

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 07:16:14 AM

Yeah, it's sad to see MP turn into a business school case study on how to destroy your business, but that is what it has become.  I try to do a trade, it says that it's attempting to do the trade and then hangs, withdrawals don't work, P/R and customer service are suspect...

Just a sad deal  Sad
They are just overwhelmed with the sheer amount of problems they had to solve. From what I read here and elsewhere they are making progress, but for everything they solve 2 new problems show up.

I am really suprised they still got the trainwreck of a platform running at this point. They should have pulled after 24-48h max and tried to get everything fixed. Instead they're now operating a broken platform and can't even begin to work through their backlog of bugs, support tickets and angry customers. The funny thing is their lack of confidence is even showing in their code, I never before heard of a trading platform "attempting to place an order", lol! "Okay sir, I will try. But don't be angry if it doesn't work and your funds are stuck, m'kay?"

cryptapus

Activity: 626

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 05:54:14 PM

Huh Huh
Question for the techies:  Part I:  How do you use the wallet to send messages on the blockchain with transactions?  We need this for a project.  How do you read those messages?  Do we need a special explorer??
 Huh Huh
Part II:  This is totally different than 'signing', whatever that is, right?  I've heard of the term 'signing' with some sort-of validation of newly mined coinage, and also in terms of BTC Electrum, to 'sign' your offline wallet transactions with an online wallet sans private keys.  Still have no idea what all that means technically, though.
 Huh Huh
The important question is Part I.  Part II is just a pedantic study, I think, but would be great to understand, too.
 Huh Huh
Thanks In Advance!  (T.I.A.!!)
 Grin
Disclaimer: I'm not an expert on this at all! With that out of the way ...

AFAIK generally speaking there are many ways to attach messages to transactions, but most are considered hacks, have been disabled, are simply not supported by any client or rely on thrid party services. But there is one official way I happened to read about a while ago linked here. This was added to Bitcoin core almost exactly one year ago, so I believe Unobtanium should have that capability.

Basically what it does is OP_RETURN allows you to attach up to 80 bytes of data to a transaction. This is not exposed in the client though, you need to use the transaction API directly to read/write those. Maybe Blazr can give you some more information on this topic, wether it is supported in Unobtanium and if there are any plans to expose this functionality to Unobtanium users...

Apologies for getting to this a bit late...

Comments in transactions have been a feature some coins have had for quite some time, Joulecoin and TEKcoin both have them as I recall, I suspect Joulecoin would have the implementation that is closest to UNO that could be adapted (not to suggest that it SHOULD be adapted).

You can use one of your private keys to sign a message, and someone else can then use the corresponding public address to confirm. I believe it is implemented in the QT wallet already (there is also a rpc call available), and if not the brainwallet site has that capability: http://cryptap.us/uno/brainwallet

The block explorer that I maintain will most likely not have any messaging capability as I don't think Abe has that (yet).

Regards,

website | PGP fingerprint: 692C 0756 E57D 2FA1 7601 3729 010B 717F 231C E7AA | BTC Address: 1CrYPTB1o7QWc8hXqBMP2LtAJh1VMtTFBh
vector.iso

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 07:51:55 PM

does anyone know why the rich lists are different?  is one on the wrong fork?  which is correct?
Benefactor

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 08:44:08 PM

Mark plus blues plus stout:

@ Benefactor: it's absolutely no failure if we can't contact The Winner or get a video done or whatever else.
What other coin has a sense of future?

The Blue Crypto Awards is a fine idea. Well done.

Thank you, sir.  It is reassuring to hear someone say that.  I do feel bad for the prognosis at this point, and really did want it to be bigger.  There is absolutely no reason to think it can't be big next year.  One thing we can do is require contact info when accepting nominees.  I have so much to say about this year's project, and I will drone on about it all on The Blue Crypto Award thread, once the 18th birthday has passed, winning nominee/video presentation or not.

No need for anyone to read it all, but just every detail I can think of for this 'full disclosure' project.  Almost already excited for next year's, as hope springs eternal!  Smiley

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Benefactor

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 08:54:34 PM

Huh Huh
Question for the techies:  Part I:  How do you use the wallet to send messages on the blockchain with transactions?  We need this for a project.  How do you read those messages?  Do we need a special explorer??
 Huh Huh
Part II:  This is totally different than 'signing', whatever that is, right?  I've heard of the term 'signing' with some sort-of validation of newly mined coinage, and also in terms of BTC Electrum, to 'sign' your offline wallet transactions with an online wallet sans private keys.  Still have no idea what all that means technically, though.
 Huh Huh
The important question is Part I.  Part II is just a pedantic study, I think, but would be great to understand, too.
 Huh Huh
Thanks In Advance!  (T.I.A.!!)
 Grin
Disclaimer: I'm not an expert on this at all! With that out of the way ...

AFAIK generally speaking there are many ways to attach messages to transactions, but most are considered hacks, have been disabled, are simply not supported by any client or rely on thrid party services. But there is one official way I happened to read about a while ago linked here. This was added to Bitcoin core almost exactly one year ago, so I believe Unobtanium should have that capability.

Basically what it does is OP_RETURN allows you to attach up to 80 bytes of data to a transaction. This is not exposed in the client though, you need to use the transaction API directly to read/write those. Maybe Blazr can give you some more information on this topic, wether it is supported in Unobtanium and if there are any plans to expose this functionality to Unobtanium users...

Apologies for getting to this a bit late...

Comments in transactions have been a feature some coins have had for quite some time, Joulecoin and TEKcoin both have them as I recall, I suspect Joulecoin would have the implementation that is closest to UNO that could be adapted (not to suggest that it SHOULD be adapted).

You can use one of your private keys to sign a message, and someone else can then use the corresponding public address to confirm. I believe it is implemented in the QT wallet already (there is also a rpc call available), and if not the brainwallet site has that capability: http://cryptap.us/uno/brainwallet

The block explorer that I maintain will most likely not have any messaging capability as I don't think Abe has that (yet).

Regards,

Thank you, cryptapus.  Just sent you another pathetic donation!   Embarrassed  I appreciate it!  (I can't stop sending pathetic donations to everyone in our support team, but I just want to contribute something, but also have a tight budget at the moment.  These are just a token of appreciation, and honestly, I think everyone should be doing it a lot more.  There is hardly not a reason why most of us can't send a paltry 0.1 UNO whenever the hat gets passed around, etc.)

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

learminer

Activity: 559

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 10:19:54 PM

This just dropped:
http://blog.moolah.io/2014/10/14/moolah-is-having-to-close-its-doors/
 Undecided

BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 10:47:01 PM

If you have anything at MP, you better get it out of there. Sounds like it's about done for too, especially given it's performance lately...

edit: MP is currently down...

IMZ
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 10:55:33 PM

@ Messages on the Blockchain:

I left a message on the Florin Coin Bitcointalk thread several days ago. Gee, their site is v. quiet. We can still contact Blazr (I am shy. Tee hee.) I did know that Joule has transaction comments. We can seek information there.
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 788 »
  Print  

Jump to: